advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

reasoning behind your style of EATING...

This is like a person stranded in the ocean worried about rain..........

LMAO, i agree 110%. You are on 3 grams of hormones and worried about your diet. I mean johns diet will certainly exacerbate things but at the end of the day, you are taking 3 grams of hormones at 200lbs. Hell, taking 3 grams of gear at any bodyweight has to impact your health to a degree and i am by no means a minimalist.

I wonder how carb sensitive these two are?

I know for myself, I cut with just over 3000 cals per day with 4 cardio sessions a week. But if I go over 100g of carbs per day I just get fat real fast no matter how low my total calories are. I would get fat at even 2500 calories per day if I took in 125g of carbs per day.

Why complicate it so much. Why not just let your muscle and training dictate your hunger - your body gives us tells, just listen to them and respond to them. Each and every time I add pound of muscle on, my appetite usually goes hand and hand with it. Same goes with training certain muscle groups, I starve for food the next day after those training days - And yes I eat, sometimes it is every 2 hours, sometimes it is every hour, it just depends on my hunger...just know what macro's you want and go from there for each meal. I understand super supps can help with the body to absorb more food and utilize more food, but still if you want to be a 205lb person, eat like one...do not just start eating like a 230lb person to get big (fat) and add minimal muscle. Take it step by step. Once you are the real deal muscular 205lb person, then move on to the 210lb concept, things will have to increase from there, trust me. Things will progress accordingly, some it will happen faster, some it will happen slower...just accept your body's ability to respond to the environment you put it into. Force feeding just to reach a certain number of calories, just makes me never want to eat. Find out your macro's and go from there...which can change often on the total amount.

Scenarios look great on paper, but just some many different variables we deal with it when dealing with differences from individual to individual...learn your body and as many prep coaches do, they learn their clients body's by how they respond to all aspects from eating to supps to training to recovery...etc.

Yikes

Why complicate it so much. Why not just let your muscle and training dictate your hunger - your body gives us tells, just listen to them and respond to them. Each and every time I add pound of muscle on, my appetite usually goes hand and hand with it. Same goes with training certain muscle groups, I starve for food the next day after those training days - And yes I eat, sometimes it is every 2 hours, sometimes it is every hour, it just depends on my hunger...just know what macro's you want and go from there for each meal. I understand super supps can help with the body to absorb more food and utilize more food, but still if you want to be a 205lb person, eat like one...do not just start eating like a 230lb person to get big (fat) and add minimal muscle. Take it step by step. Once you are the real deal muscular 205lb person, then move on to the 210lb concept, things will have to increase from there, trust me. Things will progress accordingly, some it will happen faster, some it will happen slower...just accept your body's ability to respond to the environment you put it into. Force feeding just to reach a certain number of calories, just makes me never want to eat. Find out your macro's and go from there...which can change often on the total amount.

Scenarios look great on paper, but just some many different variables we deal with it when dealing with differences from individual to individual...learn your body and as many prep coaches do, they learn their clients body's by how they respond to all aspects from eating to supps to training to recovery...etc.

* writing this down*

Bam. Done.

/thread

That was my first thought Tenny and especially in an active person that is carrying a good amount of muscle mass.You post this referring to a person diseased,elderly,inactive this could be an issue.

Some of these questions are really just splitting hairs in the grand scheme of things.

Dr. Intensity I like you brother and your a smart eager to learn young guy,but your getting "paralysis of analysis". Your looking for "the secret" and there isn't one.
Not to offend anyone but,D.I. you are waaayyyy more intelligent and know mountains more about the body,physiology,nutrition than some of the folks you are asking this question to.

THANKS BRO,
appreciate that:)
but this is no paralysis of analysis.....just a fun thread, my days of analysis are long gone and over now, i have my stuff sorted out(training, diet,AAS) things that i need to do, and of course i will learn new things.

purpose of this thread is to see what people have in their "head"...."calorie surplus" versus "lean gainers" versus "eating when hungry".

and its good fun to read their ideas and logic behind "their particular approach"....

so all n all a fun thread....so sit back and enjoy;)

there is niceness within this post.

I wonder how carb sensitive these two are?

I know for myself, I cut with just over 3000 cals per day with 4 cardio sessions a week. But if I go over 100g of carbs per day I just get fat real fast no matter how low my total calories are. I would get fat at even 2500 calories per day if I took in 125g of carbs per day.

they are just fine .... carb sensitiveity within the normal range

LMAO, i agree 110%. You are on 3 grams of hormones and worried about your diet. I mean johns diet will certainly exacerbate things but at the end of the day, you are taking 3 grams of hormones at 200lbs. Hell, taking 3 grams of gear at any bodyweight has to impact your health to a degree and i am by no means a minimalist.

forget the doses, think of it as they are just "on cycle" and only consider the food intake....just think a bout the results after 12 weeks.

they will both gain the same amount of muscle, and they would've both gained more muscle if they took the protein and cals down a notch... yes, took it down a notch...

john will gain more fat than danny, but both will look retardedly fat (they're both only on test, right? no gh or t3... right?)

both their waists will grow, but john will look pregnant.

john will lose more mass dieting down for a contest, since he thinks he needs to eat 4500 cals to gain weight when he's around 200 lbs.

both of them will not gain the optimal muscle mass they could've gained on their cycle because they felt sleepy and lethargic during their training sessions due to having 5 lbs of food in their stomachs.

and as phil said... john will die of a heart attack on the plane to the contest, and his friends and family will blame it on the gear, and not for eating like an obese fuck.
people tend to forget that a normal human being will gain fat eating a little over 2000 cals... and don't kid yourself and think that iron banging for 45 minutes burns more than 300 cals

4500 cals at 200 lbs... must have around 3 billion tapeworms in his his damn intestines... even if he did, he'd still get fat... lol!!

ok "same amount of muscle" then.... and your post indicates u don`t support calorie surplus....assuming ur post is eat high protein and and just enough " carbohydrates and fats that you don`t get fat".... if this is what you mean then...its good a good idea.

there are many "greats" who believe in mega eating, i want to know what do they have in their head....behind the mega eating approach...i am sure you must have seen ..... many and i repeat many... are there who will tell you how "minimal amount of AAS they use..something like (test deca + dball) total = 300mg/week=total

but they ate boatload of food(650 grams of protein and 1000gram of carbs and some healthy fats) and and never trained with less than 500 lbs on any exercise....on anything pretend (as if no one else can lift more than them:rolleyes:).......................almost pretending as if they could not prevent prevent themselves from, becoming champions

last time when i was on cycle i could decline bench press 365 x 8
incline bench press 345 x 6
squats 455 x12(new PR)
deadlifts 500 x 8-10
barbell rows 315 x 10
leg press;- 750 x 36(new PR)

atleast 50 percent members on this board can outlift me on these exercises, but i am proud of what i have achieved.? if the champion sees this he would ask me to be ashamed of himself. why? i don know why? propably done some thing wrong?

"WRONG".....PROBABLY.... i used 1250 -1500 mg "testosterone only" and ended being on the best shape of my life, i was 232 at 10 percent body fat at 5 feet 8 inches tall.

i ate 75-85g pro, 25g fats, 25g carbohydrates x 6 meals a day....every thing was moderate accept protein was high...and yes testosterone was 1250mg 1500mg/week...blood work was good.

AND TODAY i am off cycle for 4 moths still retained 85 -90 percent of my strength..got a little fatter than...my Avatar pic..(if u can`t see it here, u may see it on MD.com
rxmuscle.com) ..i am just hanging around at 227-229 at 11 to 12 percent.

now that i ate less than the champion,(who ate 500grams of pro, 800 grams of complex carbs oh..yes..chromium picolinate wth, coconut hair oil.... combined with some ayurvedic fish oil etc etc etc)..but..I.. injected more than the Mr champion.... does that make me a traitor.... and him a "patriot".

if i know that doing this particular (dose eating and training wise) will give me what i want(without fucking up my health) does that make me a lesser "MAN"....than the so called Mr champion.? who gives the right to a person to judge my FOOD, DOSES, TRAINING...(NEWBIES MAY NEED THEIR ADVICE TO CURE THEIR INSTANT GRATIFICATIONS...... I DON`T WANT THE CHAMPIONS "MACHO NONSENSE)...but not me.

besides i don`t intend to compete..OR with anybody but my self.
and then there are many REAL LIFE PEOPLE like phil hernon, johnny smiles, Magnum, kid1dakota, and his highness BIG A WHO SPEAK NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH"...of course buselmo

I would rather listen to these real people than the MACHO Mr CHAMPION.

i dare all you forum great forum members of this great site
and especially
Big A
DOGGCRAPP
homonunculus,
Johnny Smiles
Magnum,
MightyJohn,
BigChef,
Shelby,
chris250,
buselmo
and one and only B-boy

to give your opinion....lol:D
DOGGCRAPP will destroy this subject matter. I believe he has tackled this numerous times before.

Do you guys really consider 4500 cals a day a lot? Really?

DOGGCRAPP will destroy this subject matter. I believe he has tackled this numerous times before.

somehow i think he would be fed up with this...

There is a big difference between MAXIMIZED APPROACH AND OPTIMIZED APPROACH.

1. maximized eating = eating as much as you can in a 24 hour period.
optimized eating= eating enough carbohydrates to fill up glycogen stores to provide energy to progressively lift, along with fats to provide energy for daily activities.

secondly high protein intake supplemented with the above "protein sparing nutrients", so that your "precious protein is utilized for contractile protein production.

2.maximized training = doing all the given exercises of a bodypart for as many sets as possible untill you need an amublance to take you to the hospital..

optimal training = provide "just" enough microtrauma so that optimal eating Insures muscle healing and growth. The sign of growth should be progressive lifting which means one is capable of outperforming his previous week`s performance in the gym.
By training our main aim should be to INSURE RECOVERY( INSURANCE POLICY AGENT BEING THE PROTIEN)

3.maximized dosing:- using as many injections as possible a total of 10grams/day...U WILL GET FUCKED NICELY FROM ANY OPENING PRESENT IN YOUR BODY

optimal dosing :- MINIMAL amount of anabolic agent injected to increase the PERSONALIZED DNA EFFICIENCY to ENHANCE AMINOACIDS UPTAKE by the muscle cell and CREATE(contractile protien synthesis) MUSCLE GROWTH....
AND YES THERE WILL BE A TIME WHEN YOU WILL HAVE TO PROGRESSIVELY INCREASE THE DOSE..SAME WAY JUST AS FOOD...AND ......LIFTING POUNDAGES..

IF U DEPRIVE YOUR SELF FROM OPTIMAL USE OF ANY ONE COMPONENT OF THE THREE YOU WILL HANDICAP YOUR SELF OF GETTING THE SUCCESS YOU DESRVE

Evidence of MUSCLE GROWTH IS.... ABILITY TO out perform your previous weeks performance.

4. HOMEOSTASIS
our body loves being in homeostasis and with its various negative feed back mechanism it creates a "strong resistance to change"...overall demanding more and more...[OF EVERY THING...THIS IS WHERE PRIODIZATION OR CYCLING WAS BORN..... PROVIDING REST TO EVERY COMPONENT OF MUSCLE BUILDING YO RE-FRESH RECHARGE RESENSITIZED REVITALIZED

5. Every muscle cell has receptors for hormones to act, BUT WITH CHRONIC USE of hormones, these muscle cell receptors will show decrease in response(DULLNESS) to the SAME amount of hormone DEMANDING MORE AND MORE HORMONE,...

AS in case of type 2 diabetics why the hell they need ANTI DIABETIC METFORMIN ? TO RESENSITIZE the DULL AND FUCKED UP MUSCLE CELL INSULIN RECEPTORS, once the receptor is resisensitized the same amount of hormone which was appearing to be less is now sufficient for the person.

5.Same goes for Androgen Receptors, no matter how experienced they are (training for 15 years and been using 3000mg of testosterone/week non stop) they are, can just stop the use of testosterone for 90 days? i can bet that he will respond to lowest supraphysiological dose 450mg/week.

6. BUT after a period of 10 weeks he will stop responding, the poor guy will come on some board and ask people? hey guys can i use 600-750mg testosterone/week now...now..samrt asses will come.,... here they come...without any clue of the previous histroy will bombard the guy of he being a dickhead.... and how great they themselves are?
and OVER-EATING/OVER-TRAINING DRAMA SUGGESTIONS BEGINS...(what if the guy was eating absolutely correct and what if he had already increased his calorie intake AND STRAINING WITH THE BEST TRAINING POSSIBLE)...ok newbies suffer from instant gratification...i understand they need to be shown the right way...fine...

7. Why the hell did people develop periodization protocols, even with the simplest of training DC training where only one exercise is done for one workset and people start feeling overtrained after 6 weeks
6+3+6+3...this is how it goes. One cannot keep adding 5 pounds each week to his weights for the rest of his natural life.

But what about the experienced guy, who knows his stuff... just comes for some fine tuning...here and there.

8. OVEREXPECTION = FAILING MISERABLY and ABSOLUTE DISSOPPOINTMENT to the highest degree.
OVEREXPECTATION FROM A DIET = eating twice the amount of food (just because some Mr Champion said) than necessary = sumo wrestlers = failure

OVER-EXPECTATION FROM A TRAINING ROUTINE = DOING 67/SETS/WORKOUT = OVERTRAINING = No muscle growth.

OVER-EXPECTATION FROM AAS = USING CHRONICALLY HIGH LEVELS OF HORMONES = will make you sick of the side -effects and may be later a beautiful gift called "MYOCARDIAL INFACTION".

so in my OPINION OVEREXPECTATIONS are the casuative agent for failure.

9. Setting realistic SMALL goals and using accurate doses, accurate training, accurate food with consistency will MAKE U MOVE STEP BY STEP CLOSER TO YOUR MAIN GOAL .

10.The names i said previously
BIG A
PHIL HERNON
JOHNNY SMILES
BUSELMO
DC (when he is in the mood)
MAGNUM
these are the people who tell you the truth, so that we can make a right decision.....(they have a clear cut message "TO ACHIEVE THIS MUCH YOU NEED TO PAY THAT MUCH PRICE") there is no right way or a wrong way.

11.So i recommend people to stop ASKING FOR ADVICE from people who attribute their success to any one part of the game(only high amount of food) (only high amount of drugs) or (only their secret weight training rep range,) and convey the message that other aspect are useless.

12.EVERY COMPONENT OF OUR GAME IS AS IMPORTANT AS THE OTHER 2
FOOD=AAS=TRAINING
we need to find our "own way" OF OPTIMIZING OUR APPROACH TOWARDS THE 3 FOOD=AAS=TRAINING

13. WE NEED TO KEEP ON PROGRESSING IN THE THREE DEPARMENTS AT THE SAME TIME BALANCING EACH AND ANOTHER, BUT WE CAN ONLY PROGRESS IF THERE IS "A ROOM"YES A "ROOM FOR PROGRESSION"

cheers:)
P.S just wanted to express my views on this thread, so that people here can take the right decisions and not get influenced by "MR CHAMPION".

Last edited:
To Big A , Phil Hernon and others important and respected members modertators

the purpose of my thread is not to create a DRAMA, but in the last few months i have been noticing SERIOUSLY BAD ADVICE GIVEN BY...a few Mr Champions, to some intermediate bodybuilders who were just looking for some geniuine advice. Along with that these intermediate body builders were humiliated..for asking those questions (i agree if the intermediate bodybuilder had not done his re-search, all they could have said is... go back re-search and then come back and ask)
But those intermediates had done the research (was quite evident enough) were looking for some practically experienced guy, to share his experience.

This was`nt the case when i joined this site(this site was actually better than the other 2 one starts with M and other with R), everyone was really helpful, even the stupidest of questions were answered by All The big Names, which was the main reason for the success of this site forum etc
And i think the site is loosing its charm... i am sorry for stating the facts in a mechanical manner. But i need to.

even with the simplest of training DC training where only one exercise is done for one workset and people start feeling overtrained after 6 weeks
6+3+6+3...this is how it goes. QUOTE]

...not exactly..

well I guess the first thing i should say on this thread is who are the "mr. champions"?

I am the poster child for progession, lenny and other people know this, its all about progression in every facet of the game. thats my belief and there isn't any one on this board that can change that.

cycles for pennies = priceless!!!

well I guess the first thing i should say on this thread is who are the "mr. champions"?

I am the poster child for progession, lenny and other people know this, its all about progression in every facet of the game. thats my belief and there isn't any one on this board that can change that.

cycles for pennies = priceless!!!

b-boy i respect u.... and don`t worry u are not the Mr champion ... the person i am referring to will understand himself if he reads this.
and i am not uttering his name as don`t want any cyber forum wars....it will be a waste of time...for me and him.

cheers

b-boy i respect u.... and don`t worry u are not the Mr champion ... the person i am referring to will understand himself if he reads this.
and i am not uttering his name as don`t want any cyber forum wars....it will be a waste of time...for me and him.

cheers

wow dude........you need to get some sleep

:eek:

best post in this thread, period! :headbang:

ok "same amount of muscle" then.... and your post indicates u don`t support calorie surplus....assuming ur post is eat high protein and and just enough " carbohydrates and fats that you don`t get fat".... if this is what you mean then...its good a good idea.

there are many "greats" who believe in mega eating, i want to know what do they have in their head....behind the mega eating approach...i am sure you must have seen ..... many and i repeat many... are there who will tell you how "minimal amount of AAS they use..something like (test deca + dball) total = 300mg/week=total

but they ate boatload of food(650 grams of protein and 1000gram of carbs and some healthy fats) and and never trained with less than 500 lbs on any exercise....on anything pretend (as if no one else can lift more than them:rolleyes:).......................almost pretending as if they could not prevent prevent themselves from, becoming champions

last time when i was on cycle i could decline bench press 365 x 8
incline bench press 345 x 6
squats 455 x12(new PR)
deadlifts 500 x 8-10
barbell rows 315 x 10
leg press;- 750 x 36(new PR)

atleast 50 percent members on this board can outlift me on these exercises, but i am proud of what i have achieved.? if the champion sees this he would ask me to be ashamed of himself. why? i don know why? propably done some thing wrong?

"WRONG".....PROBABLY.... i used 1250 -1500 mg "testosterone only" and ended being on the best shape of my life, i was 232 at 10 percent body fat at 5 feet 8 inches tall.

i ate 75-85g pro, 25g fats, 25g carbohydrates x 6 meals a day....every thing was moderate accept protein was high...and yes testosterone was 1250mg 1500mg/week...blood work was good.

AND TODAY i am off cycle for 4 moths still retained 85 -90 percent of my strength..got a little fatter than...my Avatar pic..(if u can`t see it here, u may see it on MD.com
rxmuscle.com) ..i am just hanging around at 227-229 at 11 to 12 percent.

now that i ate less than the champion,(who ate 500grams of pro, 800 grams of complex carbs oh..yes..chromium picolinate wth, coconut hair oil.... combined with some ayurvedic fish oil etc etc etc)..but..I.. injected more than the Mr champion.... does that make me a traitor.... and him a "patriot".

if i know that doing this particular (dose eating and training wise) will give me what i want(without fucking up my health) does that make me a lesser "MAN"....than the so called Mr champion.? who gives the right to a person to judge my FOOD, DOSES, TRAINING...(NEWBIES MAY NEED THEIR ADVICE TO CURE THEIR INSTANT GRATIFICATIONS...... I DON`T WANT THE CHAMPIONS "MACHO NONSENSE)...but not me.

besides i don`t intend to compete..OR with anybody but my self.
and then there are many REAL LIFE PEOPLE like phil hernon, johnny smiles, Magnum, kid1dakota, and his highness BIG A WHO SPEAK NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH"...of course buselmo

I would rather listen to these real people than the MACHO Mr CHAMPION.

I do not advocate high calories or high protein, because i do not advocate being a 300 lb "monster" and looking like absolute shit, but hey! atleast you're hyoooog!!
you wanna be a 300 lb monster? ok, you should eat a shit ton of calories, inject an assload of gear, and hope to god you have the genetics to absorb all of that food and juice.
you wanna look like a bodybuilder? some one who is actually proportional and has nice symmetry? (for example EVERYONE in the 70's)... just fucking inject your gear and eat with accordance to your hunger. eat til you're 3/4 full so your stomach won't turn into a watermelon.
3 people, all of them eating whatever they want when they're hungry, training for 2 years... they all decided to go on 250 mg test, 300 mg deca, and 50 mg dbol...

no.1 gained 10 lbs of pure muscle in 8 weeks
no. 2 gained 7 lbs of pure muscle in 8 weeks
no. 3 gained 5 lbs of pure muscle in 8 weeks

I assure you... if they had increased their calories, all would gain the same amount of muscle, but different amounts of fat... even if their macros were changed. as long as they're eating sufficient protein (way lower than most here think) they will gain that amount of muscle on that amount of gear...
to gain more? increase the gear... your body will tell you it wants to eat more.

as for people who say they eat 8000 cals, only take 7 mg of gear, and bench 9 frillion lbs and said that that's what they had to do to gain the enormous amount of muscle they have...
well... i say i have people telling me they saw god, they were raped by a spirit, and their stocks sky rocketed and they made millions because they treated their mom well... do i believe them? no... i think they're idiots and starting to believe their own lies.

but that's just me :D

well, i'm gonna shut the fuck up about the way i think right now and whenever i get my finances under way in a couple of months... i'll show you what i mean, and not tell you.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity