over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reasons for AAS over Designer Steroids

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
EPI

Im using hemaguno(epistane clone). The bottle is like 3-4 years old.

This shit is Very potent to me. I don't want to get sick so im only doing 6.25mg(half a tab) a day. My whole body is getting leaner than it already is.

Seems to cut down estrogen and giving me very dry lbm fast and strength is way up. The strength and pumps kicked in immediately after the first pill..
Awesome recomp effects,lbm gains and strength. Just off of 6.25mg????:eek:

Im using hemaguno(epistane clone). The bottle is like 3-4 years old.

This shit is Very potent to me. I don't want to get sick so im only doing 6.25mg(half a tab) a day. My whole body is getting leaner than it already is.

Seems to cut down estrogen and giving me very dry lbm fast and strength is way up. The strength and pumps kicked in immediately after the first pill..
Awesome recomp effects,lbm gains and strength. Just off of 6.25mg????:eek:

I bought 10 bottles of Hemaguno about 2 years ago...just finished them off recently LOL :) I sold 3 or 4 however, if I remember correctly.

Hm I have heard that newer superdrol products aren't as potent. Idk, I really didn't experience any of that. No headaches and appetite was as high as ever.

I have never tried epistane, nor do I know what current legitimate products it's in.

Edit: just saw above post. Is Hemaguno still available that I could buy online for example?

I bought 10 bottles of Hemaguno about 2 years ago...just finished them off recently LOL :) I sold 3 or 4 however, if I remember correctly.

Do you feel good on it? I feel awesome. Really awake attentive confident energetic.

Hm I have heard that newer superdrol products aren't as potent. Idk, I really didn't experience any of that. No headaches and appetite was as high as ever.

I have never tried epistane, nor do I know what current legitimate products it's in.

Edit: just saw above post. Is Hemaguno still available that I could buy online for example?

Epistane and Hemaguno contain the SAME STEROID COMPOUND, it's a methylated analogue of a DHT derivative that was originally used in Japan as a steroidal aromatase inhibitor. It is very comparable to ANAVAR or WINSTROL--perhaps even slightly better!

Hemaguno is GONE forever, it hasn't been manufactured in years. Epistane is still in production by IBE, but I can't be certain that is still contains the proper compound, these are shady companies.

I wouldn't run these solo though. Just added 6.25mg(epi) a day on top of my hrt and having very nice effects.

I ran Superdrol 4 years ago and it made me Very sick. I got thick rashes everywhere and felt nauseous, lethargic, just bad. I stopped after a week. Its all I could handle. Gains were explosive.

These things are effective and potent but are very toxic for sure.

feel much better is and understatement lol wont feel like you could drop dead may be better lol maybe wont have nose bleeds lol not to mention back pumps.
epsitane imo is by far the best logical legal steroid with most bang and least health effects. Its strength is very underrated

Again, I agree.

Epi is the only DS I'll still run (test base of course!)

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Again, I agree.

Epi is the only DS I'll still run (test base of course!)

What product do you use which has Epi in it?

By the way are you getting pharm grade or UG Test? (if you don't mind me asking). Some of the sponsors I see get great reviews here get trashed on non-affiliated review sites.

What product do you use which has Epi in it?

By the way are you getting pharm grade or UG Test? (if you don't mind me asking). Some of the sponsors I see get great reviews here get trashed on non-affiliated review sites.

You got PM

Equipoise, Trenbolone, and many other anabolic steroids have no apparent MEDICAL USE.

Additionally, many of the DESIGNER STEROIDS(such as Dymethazine, Epistane, and even Methasteron) have demonstrated medical application.

Trenbolone did have medical application, Negma released it for pharmaceutical use. EQ, you are correct, only vet. It doesn't make these compounds safe anyway in the amounts and reasons we use them, but I like having the idea that it's been used for decades with very little reported ill effects.

Again, I'm not saying Tren would be less toxic than some of these designer steroids, but I'm not comfortable with these unknown compounds.

At least the members here understand that these compounds are potent steroids. I know a guy walking around pretty well developped, 220lbs 19inch arms. He beleives he is natural. He's done M1T many times not realising it's a steroid. When I informed him, he wouldn't beleive me. He walks around with A-cup breasts as well.

Your Quote "And I haven't seemed to get a clear answer on this but does anyone disagree that an 8 week Test cycle would probably have a higher chance of gyno, hairloss, bph, moonface, etc. than a 4 week superdrol cycle?"

Listen I am a BIG believer, supporter of designers as a good legal option but here you go again. I totally DISSAGREE! that the sides of an 8 week run of test be greater than the sides of a 4 week run of superdrol. Also it would be a much more pleasant experience and yeild more maintainable gains. Compare superdrol to other orals NOT! to testosterone. bad comparison

Last edited:
You know all this talk about sides... fact is you cannot feel most sides anyway. You fell Tren making you sweat, but you can't feel your cholesterol going to shit or your blood thickening up or cancer cells forming... Only blood tests can tell you these sides, and even then it has limitations.

You know all this talk about sides... fact is you cannot feel most sides anyway. You fell Tren making you sweat, but you can't feel your cholesterol going to shit or your blood thickening up or cancer cells forming... Only blood tests can tell you these sides, and even then it has limitations.

Have you ever done SD? I can definitely feel sides...

Did anyone get around to trying M1T. That shit was very potent but harsh. Never seen my urine so dark.

Your Quote "And I haven't seemed to get a clear answer on this but does anyone disagree that an 8 week Test cycle would probably have a higher chance of gyno, hairloss, bph, moonface, etc. than a 4 week superdrol cycle?"

Listen I am a BIG believer, supporter of designers as a good legal option but here you go again. I totally DISSAGREE! that the sides of an 8 week run of test be greater than the sides of a 4 week run of superdrol. Also it would be a much more pleasant experience and yeild more maintainable gains. Compare superdrol to other orals NOT! to testosterone. bad comparison

OK thanks for your input, it seemed like many were saying that the 8 week Test cycle would have more sides if only for the fact that it was twice as long. As I mentioned a few times I really didn't experience bad sides on a DS stack (which included Superdrol) and yes I got blood work, but who knows what a future one would do. Just the whole UGL thing kind of worries me because then I could get fake stuff or even real stuff with other crap in it. But that would be my only source of Test.

OK thanks for your input, it seemed like many were saying that the 8 week Test cycle would have more sides if only for the fact that it was twice as long. As I mentioned a few times I really didn't experience bad sides on a DS stack (which included Superdrol) and yes I got blood work, but who knows what a future one would do. Just the whole UGL thing kind of worries me because then I could get fake stuff or even real stuff with other crap in it. But that would be my only source of Test.

I started with DS. Sides were nothing to write home about and the gains were great (probably killed my lipids and my bp definitely goes up but that is all). I made gains that were significant over being natural, but you really don't maintain much after the 4 weeks or so.

With injectables you will be able to run a much longer cycle and maintain far more. As long as you don't go crazy with your doses and watch the estrogen sides will probably be negligible.

Currently 2 weeks into a cycle with a kickoff of superdrol (work out days only because I hate raising my bp) and prop...you can't even compare this to a DS solo. This is the first time I've used an oral let alone a DS with a "real" cycle. Don't waste your time running DS alone.

If you are worried about the underground nature of the gear, realize it is a calculated risk and very minimal if you order from a respected lab. It is not in there interest to cause harm. The majority of infections are likely from bad pre-injection preparation.

Did superdrol (beastdrol) at 30mg ED for 4 or 5 weeks as a kickstart to a cycle a few years back. I got big, dry, vascular, and strong. No real side affects other than splitting headaches which I used advil for...very bad idea, I know...so I haven't used superdrol since then since it gave me bad headaches and that always worries me but otherwise, I really liked how it worked on me. Probably the best results I've ever see from an AAS besides tren.

I started with DS. Sides were nothing to write home about and the gains were great (probably killed my lipids and my bp definitely goes up but that is all). I made gains that were significant over being natural, but you really don't maintain much after the 4 weeks or so.

With injectables you will be able to run a much longer cycle and maintain far more. As long as you don't go crazy with your doses and watch the estrogen sides will probably be negligible.

Currently 2 weeks into a cycle with a kickoff of superdrol (work out days only because I hate raising my bp) and prop...you can't even compare this to a DS solo. This is the first time I've used an oral let alone a DS with a "real" cycle. Don't waste your time running DS alone.

If you are worried about the underground nature of the gear, realize it is a calculated risk and very minimal if you order from a respected lab. It is not in there interest to cause harm. The majority of infections are likely from bad pre-injection preparation.

I have actually been able to maintain most of my size gains after coming off the DS cycle, and strength has to my surprise continued to go up well. The only thing that is screwed is bench because I fucked up some tendon or something with my pec so I haven't been able to bench in almost a month :(

You do have me interested in a test + superdrol cycle though. I understand a lot of people go through the risk of UGL's, I suppose I should just learn to deal with it. Would you mind PMing me which source you use? I like to get feedback from actual people responding rather than just random sites. There is 1 site on here a lot of people use but it seems to get trashed on a AAS review site.

20 solid pounds gained after only one month of use. I was no noob either, this was after cycling for a few years already.
Side effects were extreme lethargy, difficulty concentrating, SPLITTING headaches, zero appetite, and it destroyed my lipids. Strength and bodyweight went up linearly every week. I thought it was magic because I was barely eating compared to how I normally eat. I had to blend a lot of my food and drink it in order to get the needed nutrients in.
Something about this drug seemed to defy science. I am not a great responder to other AAS, but I just couldn't understand how I was putting on rock solid muscle weekly while eating what seemed like maintenance calories or even less on some days.
Just typing out my results right now makes me want to go out and get some more, lol. I won't though, just one day of those nasty headaches and not having enough energy to even get out of bed are not worth any gains these days.

This is one of the biggest issues with AAS like superdrol. You have to be extremely careful with them and aware of what they are doing to you internally. Many people can get down to low single digits on their HDL scores from 4 weeks of superdrol usage alone. Support supplements and bloodwork are a must.

BEAST

This is one of the biggest issues with AAS like superdrol. You have to be extremely careful with them and aware of what they are doing to you internally. Many people can get down to low single digits on their HDL scores from 4 weeks of superdrol usage alone. Support supplements and bloodwork are a must.

BEAST

I got my bloodwork done on day 6, so I suppose my values could have gotten considerably worse. My HDL definitely dropped but was still in range (above 40 I believe). Surprisingly though LDL and triglycerides (and thus total cholesterol) all dropped as well. I wonder what they would have measured at near the end..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws