advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

semaglutide , how many of you are actually using it???

How are you dosing it?

Just 1mg a week currently. Ill probably back down to 500mcgs though as I just need it for appetite suppression, the glucose lowering effect is also a benefit but not the main benefit for me.

Could this be used EOD? Say someone eats more calories on training days but wants to go no carb on off days aka carb/calorie cycling.

Could this be used EOD? Say someone eats more calories on training days but wants to go no carb on off days aka carb/calorie cycling.
You can, but the half life is pretty long so you can't really dose it on a day to day basis as needed.

I first tried semaglutide this summer on a short cut and it's super potent stuff. Absolutely stopped my appetite in it's tracks and made the thought of eating very gross, I didnt enjoy how much it seemed to slow my digestion (which is part of what it does).

I got pretty lean quickly, it seemed to be faster than usual while using this but who knows. I'm going to try it again at some point. I did try to use it in the off-season and I just could not get the food down so I dropped it before my body was fully acclimated.

Interested in Sema for my next cut, any sponsor recommendations on who has good Sema? Can PM me or just put it up here.

My wife uses it. Down 30 lbs in 3.5 months. Appetite disappears. I tried it for 2 weeks and couldn't stomach hardly eating after my first 2 meals. She seems to be able to eat exactly what she is supposed to and doesn't want anything more.
If you try it definitely ramp up like you are supposed to or the sides can be bad.
What does/titration schedule did she use?

What does/titration schedule did she use?
.25 first 2 weeks
.5 3 weeks
1mg 4 weeks
1.5mg 3 weeks
Then 2mg.

She got pretty lean. She got off it a few months and only put 5lbs. back on and just started back last week. Started at .5mg this time and she said it's like starting over that dose is killing her appetite.

I am currently using it and it works great. It will lean you up fast. It does make you feel queasy.

.25 first 2 weeks
.5 3 weeks
1mg 4 weeks
1.5mg 3 weeks
Then 2mg.

She got pretty lean. She got off it a few months and only put 5lbs. back on and just started back last week. Started at .5mg this time and she said it's like starting over that dose is killing her appetite.
Thanks for the info. My gf has been showing interest and I'll be getting it for her shortly

What did your wife's diet and workout look like before and during?

My girl can't seem to knock off stubborn weight now that she's hitting that age threshold where it takes 3x the effort

She does the F45 bootcamp workout several times a week and stays pretty consistent with that

It's the diet and wine intake that's keeping her from making progress

Her job prevents her from keeping a normal eating schedule and sometimes she can hardly eat in a day, which isn't such a bad thing since Sema essentially acts as an appetite suppressant, it's just that she'll come home or go out after work and drink several glasses of wine or another alcoholic drink which is just empty calories and certainly not the best when she's hardly eating food throughout the day

So I'm wondering if Sema will even be much of a help for her if she doesn't change her lifestyle up a bit

Thanks for the info. My gf has been showing interest and I'll be getting it for her shortly

My girl can't seem to knock off stubborn weight now that she's hitting that age threshold where it takes 3x the effort

She does the F45 bootcamp workout several times a week and stays pretty consistent with that

Her job prevents her from keeping a normal eating schedule and sometimes she can hardly eat in a day, which isn't such a bad thing since Sema essentially acts as an appetite suppressant, it's just that she'll come home or go out after work and drink several glasses of wine or another alcoholic drink which is just empty calories and certainly not the best when she's hardly eating food throughout the day

So I'm wondering if Sema will even be much of a help for her if she doesn't change her lifestyle up a bit
My wife is using it as well, she has lost around 25lbs, it takes a bit of time to get used to the feeling it gives you. The protocol above is the correct dosage for males and females.

Stuff is showing to be very very effective, especially when used for the right reasons. I'm sure there are some non/low-responders, but the majority of people I have seen use it, love it, once the dosage is dialed down. I would lean toward using it during cutting/contest preps before off-season, at this point, unless you just eat like total garbage in the off-season, or if you need it for health reasons (ie diabetes, etc.). <------for bodybuilding purposes.

Sounds just like mine. My wife has always had good workout ethics. Never misses a WO and if so she makes it up. Her issue is she is only 5ft and every pound counts. She bulked up for over a year and with the mass came unwanted fat. She does a upper/lower split but with legs twice a week.
Her diet is the ratio 25g protein yogurt with granola breakfast
Salad with chicken for lunch
Egg white/chocolate milk whey shake after gym.
If she can get it down tuna in evening

The weekend we eat whatever and it seems to affect her too much.

I believe it will help your wife if her mind is set on it. Sounds like an intermittent diet would pan out well with her schedule

.25 first 2 weeks
.5 3 weeks
1mg 4 weeks
1.5mg 3 weeks
Then 2mg.

do you find the appetite suppressing effects wear off pretty quickly? It seems based off this post you find it wears off after a week?

do you find the appetite suppressing effects wear off pretty quickly? It seems based off this post you find it wears off after a week?
Her appetite starts coming back around day 6 to 7. Not full force but noticeable

If anyone really has a problem with nausea get some Zofran. It can really help. I’ve found that Imodium AD/AG works well for the gas issues on Semaglutide.

trying some AQ now, shot .25 mg then .75 a few days later, maybe rail a gram here soon and start seeing if this shit is legit or not. What is the absolute earliest you started to feel hunger subside is what i want to know.

Anyone know the difference between sema and

Dulaglutide (trulicity)? Or even sandexa Have both here my buddy gave me. I know they both GLP-1 antagonists and both have a longer half life - but not sure how they compare to one another​

Anyone know the difference between sema and

Dulaglutide (trulicity)? Or even sandexa Have both here my buddy gave me. I know they both GLP-1 antagonists and both have a longer half life - but not sure how they compare to one another​

Good question especially since Semaglutide is getting hard to find

It doesn't suppress your appetite - you will feel hungry - then you go to eat and a very small portion will make you feel extremely full

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws