YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

semaglutide , how many of you are actually using it???

It doesn't suppress your appetite - you will feel hungry - then you go to eat and a very small portion will make you feel extremely full
That sounds like suppressing an appetite to me.

Are Tirzepatide or Semaglutide catabolic in any way?

Are Tirzepatide or Semaglutide catabolic in any way?
I suppose only in the sense that they have very strong anorectic effects. I believe they may have slight anabolic properties but I could be completely confusing that with other drugs. I'll need to re-read some things to verify that.

I am using Mounjaro right now .. if you push it in your work-outs you will still get an appetite.

if anyone want more information let me know..
I am on 7.5 mg now
started at 2.5mg 4-weeks
5.0mg 4 weeks
7.5mg / week 3 now

I am using Mounjaro right now .. if you push it in your work-outs you will still get an appetite.

if anyone want more information let me know..
I am on 7.5 mg now
started at 2.5mg 4-weeks
5.0mg 4 weeks
7.5mg / week 3 now
did you have to bump it up from 5.0 mg because it wasn't suppressing appetite ? I am at 2.5mg and its avg at best..I will try 5mg soon.

from what I have been reading , the 2.5 and even the 5.0mg are loading phases
all the tests they done that shows true weight loss are at does 10mg and beyond for over 70 weeks.

Prior to starting I lost 30lbs thru HIT and fasting / clean diet .. very little weights which increase to 3 day split after starting the Mounjaro

I would say for myself I am starting too see some results 7.5mg
as I increase meals and carbs I am able to stay lean from what I can see
I was able to shave off 10lbs more so far in the 11 weeks and add 5lbs of muscle according to my qarudo x scale

past history

I gained about 40lbs over the last 3 years
major life chains
covid BS
moved , IVF , and going from 1-2 children

finally getting back in the swing of things, only other sup's are TRT.. GH any where from 1-2 iu every 2-3 days
I have been traing form over 20 years, nothing crazy , just what to stay healthy and increase quality of life.

from what I have been reading , the 2.5 and even the 5.0mg are loading phases
all the tests they done that shows true weight loss are at does 10mg and beyond for over 70 weeks.

Prior to starting I lost 30lbs thru HIT and fasting / clean diet .. very little weights which increase to 3 day split after starting the Mounjaro

I would say for myself I am starting too see some results 7.5mg
as I increase meals and carbs I am able to stay lean from what I can see
I was able to shave off 10lbs more so far in the 11 weeks and add 5lbs of muscle according to my qarudo x scale

past history

I gained about 40lbs over the last 3 years
major life chains
covid BS
moved , IVF , and going from 1-2 children

finally getting back in the swing of things, only other sup's are TRT.. GH any where from 1-2 iu every 2-3 days
I have been traing form over 20 years, nothing crazy , just what to stay healthy and increase quality of life.
well done brother.

did you have to bump it up from 5.0 mg because it wasn't suppressing appetite ? I am at 2.5mg and its avg at best..I will try 5mg soon.

I think this varies a lot from person to person. I was on 2.5 for 2months and it killed my appetite. Only during the final weak did I feel even the slightest bit hungry on day 6.

Then again I also had a horrible reaction on my first shot of 5mg but zero reaction to bumping up to 7.5mg

The big question now is where any anyone actually get it??
It's seems like it's out of stock everywhere and I've even heard it's hard to people to to get there prescription filled

There is some empirical data that says Tirzepatide is stronger / more effective than Semaglutide

I ordered my wife some, 2 pens-1 @ .25 and 2 @ .50. Each pen has 4 needles. So here we have 2 months worth. Stuff is no cheap. Anyone used/using this in peptide form? Was told lots are fakes. I hope to get some success stories. Good thread!

do you only lose weight because it suppresses your appetite?
so you eat less and lose more weight?
or do you eat the same and still lose weight

do you only lose weight because it suppresses your appetite?
so you eat less and lose more weight?
or do you eat the same and still lose weight
complicated ...
you can control your eating that's for sure...
but this work on many different levels ...lots of information online.
to many to list.
I have now been reading that it may actually turn white fat into brown fat cells so you can easily burn
I am still eating and clean , working very hard ..I believe those that do not will put there body through havoc and gain the weight right back super fast !
my plan and to shred another 15-20 and maintain the same muscle mass.
at that point I will reevaluate.
it has turned out to be a great tool in the tool box so far !

The big question now is where any anyone actually get it??
It's seems like it's out of stock everywhere and I've even heard it's hard to people to to get there prescription filled
There was a Wegovy shortage because the low dose injectors were messed up. Doctors were moving patients to ozempic to keep them going. Most supply chain issues around me have been resolved

Now if you’re talking about Mounjaro that’s an entirely different thing. They had a savings card that tons of people were using that they changed the rules on to require a T2 diagnosis to fill. Pharmacies got a little carried away and in some instances wouldn’t fill it for people paying with insurance or out of pocket without the diagnosis

Yes, i've read from a handful of online docs that supply issues seem to be no longer an issue....or at least improved now. It was recently approved as a weight loss drug for kids down to the age of 12 IIRC, like a week or two ago it was approved (Semaglutide specifically).

I was originally prescribed 0.5 mg for my beetus, but it was so expensive (even with insurance) that I went to the grey market. I now take 0.25mg because the higher doses suppresses appetite too much.

If there are any sponsors here that have it please PM me

main effect seems to be achieve fullness a little sooner than usual. sometimes helps avoiding snacks easier, which is make or break for some for that extra % . doesnt make dieting very much easier for most who struggle with eating discipline in general, but helps those most who already eat low cals and really only cheat a little bit, it wont help the bingers very much until they can stop binging on their own from what ive seen.

If there are any sponsors here that have it please PM me
I know godbullraw does, but remember a domestic titling a thread too. A quick search might find a few to choose from.

I'd definitely not recommend any research Chem sites. Look for someone with testing as I believe I got bunk sema.

I know godbullraw does, but remember a domestic titling a thread too. A quick search might find a few to choose from.

I'd definitely not recommend any research Chem sites. Look for someone with testing as I believe I got bunk sema.
Stuff ain’t cheap either. This is what I’m worried about is getting a bunk peptide?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity