over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Twinkie diet helps Nutrition professor lose 27lbs

I seen them say only 2/3 of his calories were from junk food so I wonder what the other 600 calories contained.

Although the article/experiment documents nothing new, I still find it interesting. I think a major takeaway here is that weight loss isn't the same thing as fat loss...which is what pisses me off about 'mainstream' dieting.

If you don't care about your muscularity or performance...just eat less and you can look loppy at a lower bodyweight! Skinny fat!

Although the article/experiment documents nothing new, I still find it interesting. I think a major takeaway here is that weight loss isn't the same thing as fat loss...which is what pisses me off about 'mainstream' dieting.

If you don't care about your muscularity or performance...just eat less and you can look loppy at a lower bodyweight! Skinny fat!

x2

I was surprised about the cholosterol improvements made. One thing a lot of guys forget is that for the most part a calorie is a calories, especially when youre taking in more than what you are using in a day, excess cals. As a bodybuilder I put on bodyfat consumbing too much chicken and tuna. Yeah, Id take in a crazy amount of protein with the idea that I would help to build more muscles but in the end it doesnt matter when its in excess. So its no surprise that someone can lose weight eating junk food as long as total cals are low.

I dont remember the article mentioning if he felt healthier after the diet. I would like to know how he felt too with energy levels etc.

They also never mentioned his blood sugar levels. Would be interesting to know.

It just shows how simple it is. All these fat fucks in america are over thinking it - just stop eating so much fat ass!

I can keep my muscle mass around 2000 cal/day, and I do cardio over an hor or more some days. So to give a general rule for every body type just isn't correct. Thats where it comes down to trial and error and personal experience, we all got to learn our own bodies.

I seen them say only 2/3 of his calories were from junk food so I wonder what the other 600 calories contained.

He also drank a protein shake, some vegetables, and a multi. But the majority was hostess snacks. This might also explain why his cholesterol went down (low cals and the antioxidants).

By the way

Anyone knows what's keeping up Scott Connelly's "a calorie is not a calorie"-experiment? Perhaps he's having an unexpected hard time manipulating his data

It just shows how simple it is. All these fat fucks in america are over thinking it - just stop eating so much fat ass!

Yup, I had a head injury recently and lost my appetite.
Result=lost 18lbs in 3-4 weeks. Got my appetite back and started eating again and gained 24lbs in the month of october.

That being said, 1800cal a day is close to what i was eating when i lost the 18lbs.... Maintenance is different for everyone.
Just as i can't say 3000+ is required for everyone no one can say that all i need is 1800 to maintain my muscle unless they know my body.

Everyone's resting metabolic rate is different; 2,000 calories for person #1 of similar weight/height might be fine, but for person #2 with a higher RMR it is not sufficient.

from the article:

"He also took a multivitamin pill and drank a protein shake daily. And he ate vegetables, typically a can of green beans or three to four celery stalks. "

THATS why the guy didnt get sick or feel like total shit

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity