over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your gh dosage ?

I use black tops and the minimum is 15 iu....so I just mix each with 1.5ml of bac water and if they actually test at 16 or 17iu well then I just get a little extra in each shot lol
I do the same exact thing, doing it by 10iu would result in almost double the dose in some cases lol

Going to disagree 100%. I've run many Meditropes and Humatrope at the same iu, and real world results they are not on the same ball field. Humatrope wins every time for me.

I want to believe this so bad lol but I’ve seen way too many top level athletes whether it be bodybuilding (tons of IFBB pros on this board use generics and say there’s no difference) or other athletes that say the same thing...

Even Alex Kikel breaks it down and basically growth hormone is growth hormone, and he’s posted tests of low quality stuff and explained that as the difference but if you’re getting generics that are 98-99% pure with low Dimer then it should be the same as Pharma..

I recall even when they were doing purity tests that some of TP’s generics tested even better than some Serostims and Genos etc...

Trust me, I’d love to try those Humatropes, but I’d be so damn mad if I spent $350 for a month worth at only 2iu ED when I can run 2iu ED of good generics for 1/4 the cost for 2 months lol

EDIT: let me also state that those purity tests etc were done at random by members on this board who all pitched over months and months of random testing... The thread should be around somewhere... It wasn’t the source doing the testing...

Ok so I just switched brands of hgh. I really thought the stuff I was getting before was good. But I know know it was just ok. Went from 6 iu a day of the old brand to 6 of the new stuff and after. 5-6 days I had to back off to 3 iu because my hands got so fucking stiff and my fingers wouldn’t work no grip. 3 iu a day of pharma did the same thing to my years ago.

I want to believe this so bad lol but I’ve seen way too many top level athletes whether it be bodybuilding (tons of IFBB pros on this board use generics and say there’s no difference) or other athletes that say the same thing...

Even Alex Kikel breaks it down and basically growth hormone is growth hormone, and he’s posted tests of low quality stuff and explained that as the difference but if you’re getting generics that are 98-99% pure with low Dimer then it should be the same as Pharma..

I recall even when they were doing purity tests that some of TP’s generics tested even better than some Serostims and Genos etc...

Trust me, I’d love to try those Humatropes, but I’d be so damn mad if I spent $350 for a month worth at only 2iu ED when I can run 2iu ED of good generics for 1/4 the cost for 2 months lol

EDIT: let me also state that those purity tests etc were done at random by members on this board who all pitched over months and months of random testing... The thread should be around somewhere... It wasn’t the source doing the testing...
Trust me, I wish generics were just as good. I’ve seen all the third party tests. I’ve read all the anecdotal evidence. I really wanted to believe generics were just as good as pharm, but they just aren’t.

I’m not made of money. If generics were just as good, or even close - you can bet your bottom dollar I’d be saving my money. The difference is just that noticeable with my body chemistry.

Ok so I just switched brands of hgh. I really thought the stuff I was getting before was good. But I know know it was just ok. Went from 6 iu a day of the old brand to 6 of the new stuff and after. 5-6 days I had to back off to 3 iu because my hands got so fucking stiff and my fingers wouldn’t work no grip. 3 iu a day of pharma did the same thing to my years ago.

Do you mind elaborating on which brands you switched from and to?

Trust me, I wish generics were just as good. I’ve seen all the third party tests. I’ve read all the anecdotal evidence. I really wanted to believe generics were just as good as pharm, but they just aren’t.

I’m not made of money. If generics were just as good, or even close - you can bet your bottom dollar I’d be saving my money. The difference is just that noticeable with my body chemistry.

I might give it a try for a month or 2 and see if I notice a big difference, I feel like sometimes people are just getting really good generics repackaged as Pharma lol

Call me cynical lol but I’ve seen tons of sources on here come and go who claim to sell Pharma AAS and when I’ve ordered they were fake as fuck.. Doesnt mean it isn’t real Primo or Test in the amp, but it’s not what I’m paying for lol...

Love the way I look and feel on gh around 4iu Ed. It’s awesome. Just have to keep a eye on blood pressure. It seems to rise around 4iu

i've been taking ~2iu of gh ed for the last week or so.
(it might be more as each vial is rated at 12iu so maybe 2.4iu is the right dosage.. diluted with 1ml of bacwater)

my complexion looks more radiant and stomach is a bit tighter.
had comments from strangers and from a relative i hadnt seen in a while, on how smooth my face looks
i already look younger than my age, but this seems to be even more so now.
also noticed increase in nail growth. just cut my nails last week. they need to be cut again.

my workout/activity levels havent changed.. neither my 'diet'
the only change is the addition of gh.

took about 6 days to notice these 'changes'

placebo or no or maybe 50/50 placebo/positive-effects ?

I’ve been on 5iu since February. What did those who went higher notice between 5ius and say 8 or 10?

Was doing 20iu daily for about 6 months. Cant afford that anymore as i only buy domestically and the supply is a lot less than it was in comparison to the demand (thanks covid). Currently on 12iu but the difference between 12 and 20 was certainly noticable

Was doing 20iu daily for about 6 months. Cant afford that anymore as i only buy domestically and the supply is a lot less than it was in comparison to the demand (thanks covid). Currently on 12iu but the difference between 12 and 20 was certainly noticable
20iu for 6 months?! Holy shit. What kind of results/ sides did you see from that?

I might give it a try for a month or 2 and see if I notice a big difference, I feel like sometimes people are just getting really good generics repackaged as Pharma lol

Call me cynical lol but I’ve seen tons of sources on here come and go who claim to sell Pharma AAS and when I’ve ordered they were fake as fuck.. Doesnt mean it isn’t real Primo or Test in the amp, but it’s not what I’m paying for lol...
Exactly bro !

Last thing i want to use is gh my feet are size 15. I struggle big big time trying to buy a shoes and size 15 is usually as far as i consider manufacture does. Of course there are bigger ones but mostly they are horrid. Try buy nice one to match a suit. 9 out of 10 shops does not even carry that size and one of them will have a two pairs out of hundreds...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131