over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are we really eating...???

Recipe, please? How long does it need to ferment? It's so expensive to buy it in the store
I let it sit on my counter for 5-7 days until it smells as sour as I like mine and then put it in the fridge. It’ll last for months and months in the fridge. Gimme just a minute and I’ll get the recipe

Recipe, please? How long does it need to ferment? It's so expensive to buy it in the store
This is the recipe I use. I leave out the raw and salted shrimp and use a tsp of shrimp paste instead, and I use water instead of the dashima broth just to make things easier. And after the initial salting I rinse and then chop it all up before placing it in the jar. This saves you the trouble of having to pull out huge chunks later and you can just spoon some out. This recipe is fucking phenomenal and I eat like half a cup of this a day

6BBA5737-3A07-4972-B53F-3DA8109050CE.jpeg
Or we’ve got some chicken shawarma with made from scratch roasted garlic
Hummus and homemade tszatziki sauce

Made this last weekend....Pulled, smoked chicken. Made some Pulled chicken sandwiches with slaw and a white Alabama bbq sauce:D lol

Attachments

• chicken done 1.jpg
    chicken done 1.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 2
  • chicken done 4.jpg
    chicken done 4.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 3
  • sandwich 2.jpg
    sandwich 2.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 4
  • sandwich 3.jpg
    sandwich 3.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 2
Made this last weekend....Pulled, smoked chicken. Made some Pulled chicken sandwiches with slaw and a white Alabama bbq sauce:D lol
Love me some big bob gibsons Alabama white sauce. I make it all the time

Love me some big bob gibsons Alabama white sauce. I make it all the time
Yea, this sauce recipe was awesome and on point! The bottled Bob Gibson I thought was gross though:( I hear the bottled sauce is better tasting as a basting/marinating mix on chicken/poultry though. That said, i'm a Cali boy....so could just be that i'm not used to it, lol. The white sauce recipe, actually the whole chicken and sandwich recipe, I got from Malcom Reed:cool: I'll be making this all again soon. Just the pulled chicken is worth it with or without the slaw/sauce!

Yea, this sauce recipe was awesome and on point! The bottled Bob Gibson I thought was gross though:( I hear the bottled sauce is better tasting as a basting/marinating mix on chicken/poultry though. That said, i'm a Cali boy....so could just be that i'm not used to it, lol. The white sauce recipe, actually the whole chicken and sandwich recipe, I got from Malcom Reed:cool: I'll be making this all again soon. Just the pulled chicken is worth it with or without the slaw/sauce!
I’ve never tried the bottled. I’ve eaten it at big bobs once and I make my own version that I found in Steven reichlans bbq Bible

Hey bro, any recipe for the Alabama white sauce? I'm learning all kinds of shit up in here

8F085638-A828-443E-B077-7F9A775069AA.jpeg
Grandmas chicken noodle soup with homemade noodles

Hey bro, any recipe for the Alabama white sauce? I'm learning all kinds of shit up in here
This is the recipe I use and it’s fantastic. 2 cups mayonnaise, 1 cup cider vinegar, 2 tsp pepper, 1/2 tsp cayenne, and a few shots of tobasco

Close to Heavy's....here's the one I used:
2 cups Mayo
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1T course black pepper
1 heaping teaspoon of prepared horseradish. Probably 2t.
1t kosher salt
1/2t cayene pepper
Juice from 2 limes

Not the healthiest, but damn good! Put all mine in the mason jar seen in the pics and just shook it together and let rest in the fridge for a few hours to meld together.

Attachments

• white sauce 1.jpg
    white sauce 1.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 0
  • white sauce 2.jpg
    white sauce 2.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 0
Close to Heavy's....here's the one I used:
2 cups Mayo
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1T course black pepper
1 heaping teaspoon of prepared horseradish. Probably 2t.
1t kosher salt
1/2t cayene pepper
Juice from 2 limes

Not the healthiest, but damn good! Put all mine in the mason jar seen in the pics and just shook it together and let rest in the fridge for a few hours to meld together.
This recipe is good too....It’s the exact one from a bbq book I have. I’m just not the biggest horseradish fan

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws