over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are we really eating...???

Last night's dinner. Tri Tip sandwiches......oh, and Jello Lime cake, lol.

Attachments

• tri tip done 1.jpg
    tri tip done 1.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 5
  • tri tip done 2.jpg
    tri tip done 2.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 5
  • tri tip done 5.jpg
    tri tip done 5.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 6
  • tri tip sammich 1.jpg
    tri tip sammich 1.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 6
  • lime cake.jpg
    lime cake.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 5
Phew my first meal of the day. A big fat bowl of Golden Grahams (not the cookies) and one of my favorites, pound and a half of grass fed 94 lean ground beef, portabellas and this cheese, which is awesome. It tastes like an aged Cheddar, it's really...unexpected. Sorry...

Oh and Redmond’s salt is legit

Sorry for the shitty plating, I'm tired!

20210317_181717.jpg

20210317_181236.jpg

I make homemade chicken broth with chicken breast, celery, carrots, kale, onions just about every week. I read the poster " Concreator" would diet on that. Seems to work great on low carb diet.

My grandmother was Jewish, made chicken and dumplings with three ingredients in the broth, carrot, celery and something else, and I've never ever been able to replicate it as good as she made it. Oddly enough I can get the scratch dumplings right, which you can obviously take out on low carb, but the chicken (cooked on the bone) was always great but never as good as hers...

I make homemade chicken broth with chicken breast, celery, carrots, kale, onions just about every week. I read the poster " Concreator" would diet on that. Seems to work great on low carb diet.
Bone broth is absolutely fantastic for digestion too

My grandmother was Jewish, made chicken and dumplings with three ingredients in the broth, carrot, celery and something else, and I've never ever been able to replicate it as good as she made it. Oddly enough I can get the scratch dumplings right, which you can obviously take out on low carb, but the chicken (cooked on the bone) was always great but never as good as hers...
I been adding mushrooms as well. Its great feel lean, full, and satisfied

I make homemade chicken broth with chicken breast, celery, carrots, kale, onions just about every week. I read the poster " Concreator" would diet on that. Seems to work great on low carb diet
I like to make broth from the remains of rotisserie chicken bones. Bone broth and the collagen in their adds a health benefit.

AND....Heavyhitter is back!

Good to see you back in this thread brother.

I'm sure your size and strength will be back in no time.
I’m super happy to be back. I felt super burnt out on the gym and honestly hadn’t ever planned to go back. But my wife literally nagged me into going back and I’m so glad she did. I’ve made some diet changes using info from Stan Efferding’s vertical diet and John meadows nutrition beliefs. And so far my appetite is decent for the volume of food, I’m having much less gas, and none of the other problems I was having. Gut wise I’m feeling better than I have in around 10 years. I’m up 13 lbs already in 3 weeks. Thank god for muscle memory, water retention, and ergogenic aids! Lol

C5C36B80-1FD8-4B3B-8BBB-08243E830506.jpeg
Sweet and spicy fish with rice pilaf and garlic sautéed green beans

this ones easy. Well start with the rice

in a sauce pan heat up 1 tbl olive oil on medium high. Toss in a clove of chopped garlic and a diced shallot. Sauté for about 30 seconds. Toss in 1 cup long grain rice and sauté in the oil until it’s coated and the rice begins to get toasted. About two minutes. Add in 2 cups of chicken broth and bring to a boil. Cover, redu e to medium low, and cook for seven minutes, stir, and then another seven. Remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes before removing the lid

now well do the beans. Heat 2 tbl grass fed butter in a sauté pan on medium high. Add in your green beans and sauté for about 5 minutes. Toss in some chopped garlic, salt, pepper, onion powder, and a tbl of red wine or sherry vinegar, or lemon juice. You’re done

for the fish, use any fish you like, I did this with salmon. Salt and pepper it and sauté in medium high until cooked through. For the sauce you’re gonna dip it in a mixture of 1/2 cup franks red hot and 1/2 cup brown sugar that you simmer medium in medium until the sugar is dissolved. Enjoy

How long did you smoke it?
About 13 hours. Lately I've been liking to throw it on before bed, then check on it in the morning. Sometimes it's ready, sometimes it needs a few more hours. Today was one of those days.

I finally achieved a kick ass brisket when I learned that it's not about the internal temp... It's ready when the temperature probe goes in like it's going into warm butter.

Hit up another round of pulled chicken. One with a 50/50 mix of Killer Hogs vinegar bbq/regular bbq sauce, and the other one with a generic knockoff CHick-fil-a sauce from walmart, lol. Both with homemade guacamole.

Oh....and because i'm a fat kid right now, I added desert, which was lemon cake:D

Attachments

• chicken done 1.jpg
    chicken done 1.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 4
  • chicken done 2.jpg
    chicken done 2.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 4
  • chicken done 3.jpg
    chicken done 3.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 2
  • chicken done 4.jpg
    chicken done 4.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 2
  • lemon cake.jpg
    lemon cake.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 4
Yall know me, beef tenderloin, portabellas, a few eggs. Greek Yogurt mixed with TN chocolate fudge brownie ultra cfm isolate

Yall are gonna see a lot of mushrooms from me coming up. I'm going to be growing a few varieties myself, including lions mane. Stay tuned

20210326_184242.jpg

Yall know me, beef tenderloin, portabellas, a few eggs. Greek Yogurt mixed with TN chocolate fudge brownie ultra cfm isolate

Yall are gonna see a lot of mushrooms from me coming up. I'm going to be growing a few varieties myself, including lions mane. Stay tuned

View attachment 129088
Just reminded me I need some Greek yogurt

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear