over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are YOUR top5 must have supplements while on cycle

Night9 what actual and product of E so you use. I know you listed one containing all 8 but curious which you decided on.

I have been thinking of the vitamin K product from life extension. What are your thoughts.

Night9 what actual and product of E so you use. I know you listed one containing all 8 but curious which you decided on.

I have been thinking of the vitamin K product from life extension. What are your thoughts.

Currently I am using Toco-Sorb which is a Tocotrienol supplement. When I run out, I will be using Famil-E. Both are made by Jarrow.

Im not sure about vitamin K...as I have to look into it more. It seems to be very important in correlation with D3. I dont know enough about it to comment at the moment.

BCAA
Creatine
ZMA
Protein powder (obviously)
NO booster/pre-workout/volumizer (I stack C4 with either Assault or NO explode)

Men's Multi Vitamin
Fish Oil
Coconut Oil
Will start vitamin d soon

glutathione
sod
resveratrol
curcumin

those 4 cant live without, its like putting my steroids on steroids with the added benefit of never getting sick. along with a host of other fun sides.

b12/complex
idbenone, rhodisia, grapeseed caps
magniesuim taurate
zinc
vit d

are all things I almost never go without.

my hrt costs next to nothing, these are the only things I feel merit spending money on. if I have extra peptides would be next on the list.

glutathione
sod
resveratrol
curcumin

those 4 cant live without, its like putting my steroids on steroids with the added benefit of never getting sick. along with a host of other fun sides.

b12/complex
magniesuim taurate
zinc
vit d

my hrt costs next to nothing, these are the only things I feel merit spending money on. if I have extra peptides would be next on the list.

Are the first 4 injectables?

Are the first 4 injectables?

yes.

I have used an oral sod before and while it worked, the inject is night and day different. similar to high dose NAC and glut.

I used high dose NAC for years, its a great sup with lots of benefits but the inject is like the difference between cell tech and anadrol. lol

glutathione
sod
resveratrol
curcumin

b12/complex
magniesuim taurate
zinc
vit d

Which peptides, specifically?

yes.

I have used an oral sod before and while it worked, the inject is night and day different. similar to high dose NAC and glut.

I used high dose NAC for years, its a great sup with lots of benefits but the inject is like the difference between cell tech and anadrol. lol

Hey brother...
You always do chime in with your injectable anti-oxidants etc, however you have to understand most of us just do not have access to it so many dismiss your suggestions as unreasonable. I really wish someone provided these things in quantities...so they barely ever were out of stock and they were affordable...but it seems that is just not up anyone's alley unless you are one of a select few who do have access to it.

While we are at it...can you detail what you consider high dose NAC and confirm that there are no issues becoming pro-oxidant?

yes.

I have used an oral sod before and while it worked, the inject is nigy different. similar to high dose NAC and glut.

By glut do you mean injectable glutathione. Not sure what you are referring to in the first paragraph as I'm reading bit possibly mean a few different things, can you dumb it down for me please? Also can one make these injectable on their own or are they expensive to buy made.

glutathione

sod

resveratrol

curcumin

b12/complex

magniesuim taurate

zinc

vit d

How much zinc and which form do you take? and how much D? I guess I'm going to have to research the other Supps before asking questions about them. What do you mean by fun sides?

Currently I am using Toco-Sorb which is a Tocotrienol supplement. When I run out, I will be using Famil-E. Both are made by Jarrow.

Im not sure about vitamin K...as I have to look into it more. It seems to be very important in correlation with D3. I dont know enough about it to comment at the moment.

Yeah I figured you had researched it to death and that's why I asked. I will try Famil-E, hope I herb has it.
A few years ago I researched K and from what I remember life extension was good because it was a K complex.

A little bit in the inflamnation department...but it's more for the incredible things it does on a cellular level. Make sure you are using natural astaxanthin.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

First I asked what incredible things you noticed on a cellular level but then I read your post where you said you have only noticed improved vision and edited.

Last edited:
What incredible things do you notice on a cellular level?

I don't notice anything incredible on the cellular level. I don't think our bodies are sensitive enough for that. I was alluding to the fact that I use it more for the incredible things it does on a cellular level. Do a google search on the benefits of astaxanthin.

Last edited:
Can you guys post what brands you are using of these Supps and where you are getting them.

Can you guys post what brands you are using of these Supps and where you are getting them.

I stick to Jarrow and NOW. Mostly Jarrow though...
And then I also use TrueNutrition when appropriate.(5-htp, Green Tea Extract, and most muscle-related supplements)

I get all my Jarrow and Now stuff from allstarhealth which is pretty much unbeatable as far as I have been able to tell.

Hey brother...
You always do chime in with your injectable anti-oxidants etc, however you have to understand most of us just do not have access to it so many dismiss your suggestions as unreasonable. I really wish someone provided these things in quantities...so they barely ever were out of stock and they were affordable...but it seems that is just not up anyone's alley unless you are one of a select few who do have access to it.

While we are at it...can you detail what you consider high dose NAC and confirm that there are no issues becoming pro-oxidant?

well you know Phil and I did try and make all of these available to everyone but the demand was not there to justify any of it. I moved and am no longer able to do my share of the work and for Phil it wasn't worth it to tie up his money, he was making more thenanyone else on it and with luck he made 10 bucks a btl.

the only reason I chime in on this stuff is because in my 15-18 years of this they are the most amazing supps I have come accorss, forget just supps ill lump them in with ALL drugs. they just address so many of the common problems and issues that we see so many threads about, I feel like I am not providing the entire truth if I don't at least mention it.

if people wanted them and didn't want to run out im sure we could find a way. but they are not for everyone and it isn't like we can sell them at GNC...

on NAC I used 2-4g ed for several years.

I have no proof of pro or anti-oxidation for that matter.

I will say that with all of the antiox I have used I have yet to find the pro-oxidant aspect.

yes you can overdo individual compounds but the doses are very high and not what most will even consider.

By glut do you mean injectable glutathione. Not sure what you are referring to in the first paragraph as I'm reading bit possibly mean a few different things, can you dumb it down for me please? Also can one make these injectable on their own or are they expensive to buy made.

meant to say night and day difference between NAC and glutathione.

yes in theory you could make your own.

I will tell you that we have probably tried 20-30 different versions of resveratrol and curcumin to get something "workable". workable is in perspective, as in workable for maniancs that are used to doing ed injects of potentially uncomfortable things. I would hesitate to say this stuff is easy or ready for a "normal" person.

even glutathione while much easier needs to have the ph fucked with to work well.

glut is relatively cheap unless you try and buy it pharm grade, I think its several hundered for a few cc's in Asian countries. where as a 100cc btl wich is enough for 2-3 months is about 100 bucks...

How much zinc and which form do you take? and how much D? I guess I'm going to have to research the other Supps before asking questions about them. What do you mean by fun sides?

typically 50mg 3x ed. if you take too much you get a bad headache. ill have to look at what form I have.

D3 5k iu atm.

fun sides, there are lots, the combo yields close to epo like effects for endurance, improved erections, vascularity, improved vision, never bruising, lower cholesterol, imporved fat burning/fat repartiioning, very hard to gain fat.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131