over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is you favorite post-workout carb?

7 cheddar rice cakes topped with 2 cans of tuna, mushrooms, pasta sauce on top. Like 7 mini pizzas. Onion, garlic, pepper. Also 2 sliced apples covered in cinnamon and syrup. About 800 calories. Pre is exact same meal.

Just wish albacore wasn't 1.37 a can the Chunk light is .77 but not as good
So on a training day, you are eating 4 cans of tuna? Not worried about mercury levels?

rice porridge + whey isolate + egg whites + banana + dried dates + chocolate 85% = I love it 😍

i just have a whey iso shake within 30 mins of working out, and 1 hour later chicken and rice.

Blueberry Rice Chex with protein as “milk”

Nutrigrain bars. 25g carb per bar. Very easy to put down 3-4 after a workout even when food is high.

Honey nut cherrios in almond milk and vanilla whey isolate.
Yep.. honey nuts or mini wheats.. ill mix 12 oz of skim milk into it and add 25 grams of whey egg mix..

Almond milk?
Yes, I'm a little lactose intolerant, too much milk and I get bloated, gas, and the shits. I like the taste of unsweetened vanilla almond milk also.

Yes, I'm a little lactose intolerant, too much milk and I get bloated, gas, and the shits. I like the taste of unsweetened vanilla almond milk also.
My wife is the same way. She got me drinking it. I not of a fan of the flavored, I just use it when ever milk is called for. The only exception is milk is half in half in my morning tea.

So on a training day, you are eating 4 cans of tuna? Not worried about mercury levels?
Back in college when I would bulk of eat probably 7 can a day never had an issue. How would we know if they are high a blood test?

Have you tried lactaid pills or lactaid milk?

Back in college when I would bulk of eat probably 7 can a day never had an issue. How would we know if they are high a blood test?
That's the easiest way. Symptoms of mercury toxicity are varied and can be hard to pin down - they include heart palpitations, anxiety, fatigue, all sorts of stuff.

Honey nut cherrios in almond milk and vanilla whey isolate.
This triggered a deep lying craving from childhood lol. Honey but cheerios with bananas on top….

….knocking back a bowl with some peanut butter vanilla whey would hit the spot. Got plans for this tomorrow now lol

I'm definitely a cereal addict too. I'll often do a few plain rice cakes with whipped honey and a measured side of dry cereal like Trix or Cinnamon Toast Crunch, along with a whey isolate shake.

I slept on cream of rice until recently but now I freakin' love it. Great post workout too with how easy it digests and doesn't make me feel bloated.

Low carb days are just 1 cup rice, high carb is 2-3 cups cinnamon toast crunch with egg whites instead of milk!

I posted what I have most days and I love the taste of rice and honey. I haven't had much cereal for awhile but I have gone through stages of having cereal post workout for long periods. My fav would probably be coco pops and the milk used is a combo of synthepure and coconut milk. Chocolate and coconut go really great together but chocolate whey is too much if having chocolate cereal so synthepure is perfect.

7 cheddar rice cakes topped with 2 cans of tuna, mushrooms, pasta sauce on top. Like 7 mini pizzas. Onion, garlic, pepper. Also 2 sliced apples covered in cinnamon and syrup. About 800 calories. Pre is exact same meal.

Just wish albacore wasn't 1.37 a can the Chunk light is .77 but not as good

If you're eating that everyday, just keep in mind that albacore is higher in mercury.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws