advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who/What has had the most positive impact in your life?

My parents as I wanted to be nothing like them and the old guy who first let me on the construction site in eighth grade after I bugged the shit out of him for a month. He taught me a lot in the 6 years I worked with him after school, weekends, and summer. Dude knew his shit and was the reason I had my own company by 22.

People talk about shitty parents having shitty kids, and the cycle continuing for generations.

I've noticed way more people having not wanting anything to be like their bad parents, and in turn become polar opposites of them, and good people.

No absolutes obviously.

Honestly, I cannot think of an answer for this. Not because there are too many choices, but none....

My father was my idol! He was a super genius and taught me about life and the world everyday. I have to say a close second is the gym! I've been lifting for 40 years. Always based on strength training. Being the strongest man in the room at all times completely changed me. Sure I had aches and pains but I never got sick like everyone else did. I always took pride in my appearance. Neat and trim, groomed and well dressed. Now that I'm over 60 people never, ever guess how old I am. All guys my age are fat, bald, weak, unattractive, sickly, feel like shit and never get laid. My girlfriend looks at them and says what the hell is wrong with people? Don't they see you? Don't they want that too? LOL I hate to say it but I think of the world as Us (gym guys) and them. She's 25 years younger and knows I'm on HRT while I pound her into the headboard! She shakes her head in wonder and says "Why don't they do what you do?" 1 hour a day between being super man, or fat old gross and waiting to die. Sorry but it's true.

I loved mine too. Don't you wish that you could somehow travel back in time as an adult like you are now and be with your Grand daddy. I called mine that too. He was awesome but died when I was really young.

Yes so much wish I could somehow spend one more day with him on those beaches fishing. I was young too when he had his third heart attack. Matter fact, he had that last attack in the morning of August 16th packing to go camping and fishing at his favorite place. Ocean City MD. Still call him Grand Daddy when brought up.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws