over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

would you

I've decided I'm actually going to decrease the length of my test/dhb cycle (30mg each per day, respectively). Initially it was going to be ten weeks, but I've decided I'll compensate the dose a bit and run it for six, instead. I'll come back to 10mg a day (very close to true trt for me) for a while, then I'll consider a run of likely test/NPP. Speaking of NPP, though, I see some guys running deca for these short cycles? Is that only for joints, I can't see decanoate kicking in at all...hell, it's probably 6 weeks for it lol Could someone enlighten me on that one? I understand using NPP for a short cycle, obviously...

nah I'm done at 38 years old. I'm fairly short 5'8" (barely) and really will no longer be going over 220 and likely to stay around 210ish. Bodyweight matters. I used to deny this but you will live longer and be healthier if your bodyweight is less in most cases (sure we all know smokers who live to be 99 but that's not the norm).

Of course, I'd be even healthier if I did light strength training and dropped to 150-160 but I'm not doing that lol. I work in compliance in the medical world and it's all about calculated risk. Life is done in the gray area...this is true even in areas of corporate compliance but you have to analyze the situation, try to predict outcomes, and take an appropriate level of calculated risks. I work for a massive company and we have a very low threshold for risk compared to smaller competitors you use leveraging risk to beat us. It's all calculated risk.

This is true for the guys more "in the sport" as well". If you are a 212 guy and stay leaner all year and are not trying to "push it" you could probably hang in and compete into your 40's especially if you are taking time off. I know a 212 guy who is a close friend and the dude is literally on 100mgs of trt 7 months of the year and does not take over a gram to get ready for a show. He looks great but is not competing in olympia's or in the top tier; he is lower/mid tier but he can keep doing this for a while like that, likely.

It's all calculated risk. Just make sure you focus on the "calculated" part and don't take random risks without all the information.

I'm 31, and I still want to step on stage a couple more times and see where it goes.

I'll never come off totally, but when I'm older, I'll definitely give up tren. Maybe just do low dose test/deca or test/var to keep my T levels up and joints feeling good

dont know how u define "blast" in amounts, but there were 11 guys in my gym all 45 to 65 years old, on 600-1g a week doses.
56yr olds on tren.
for a fact, 2 were dealers who ive known for 10 years tellin me their doses, what their friends were on. and its amazing to me how open they all are about it to me. tho its pretty obvious when u see dudes 3 pounds per inch lean and veiny at my age.
i just upped my trt dose from 125 to 175 a week and added 700eq, see what happens. thats a blast to me now at 51. gettin too strong now is the problem. dont wanna get hurt even at 12-15 rep sets

I never thought I would be doing this at all. I was 26 before I took test. I can't say what I'll be doing in a few years. I'm not sure who we are talking about here either and what a "blast" is to this person or how much mass they are trying to put on.

I can see looking at the number 40 and saying enough as a precaution. Hawkmoon mentions what he has done and compared it to the results his brother has gotten and while it is an anecdote, there is a life lesson in there. To me the number 40 seems like an arbitrary cutoff.

Your health should always come first but happiness isnt far behind and if there's a way to accomplish both I cant see why I wouldnt do that. I am also not going to diet down to 180 pounds in an attempt to live to 100. The number of years we live isnt as important as the quality of the years. To me, anyway.

just keep blasting past age 40 up to a seriously heavy bodyweight if your bloodwork was good because well your bloodwork is good. i'm watching this happen via the internet with morbid curiosity and for me its like sitting back and watching a train about to derail. some of you may know who i'm talking about. would you do it?
Who? Are you referring to. Pm me if you don't want to post the answer.

Personally.....I'm 49 now and don't ever like to get my weight above 225 anymore, I don't feel healthy and agile after that weight. Gear wise my blast are pretty much once a year possibly twice with much lower gear then before I tend to rely of peptides more (gh, insulin[small amount], peptides) and less on gear, the majority of the year is 150 test 150 primo, to me this is my version of "pushing it" for my age, I definitely would not recommend others to do what I do at my age.

Personally.....I'm 49 now and don't ever like to get my weight above 225 anymore, I don't feel healthy and agile after that weight. Gear wise my blast are pretty much once a year possibly twice with much lower gear then before I tend to rely of peptides more (gh, insulin[small amount], peptides) and less on gear, the majority of the year is 150 test 150 primo, to me this is my version of "pushing it" for my age, I definitely would not recommend others to do what I do at my age.
Dexter Jackson?

dont know how u define "blast" in amounts, but there were 11 guys in my gym all 45 to 65 years old, on 600-1g a week doses.
56yr olds on tren.
for a fact, 2 were dealers who ive known for 10 years tellin me their doses, what their friends were on. and its amazing to me how open they all are about it to me. tho its pretty obvious when u see dudes 3 pounds per inch lean and veiny at my age.
i just upped my trt dose from 125 to 175 a week and added 700eq, see what happens. thats a blast to me now at 51. gettin too strong now is the problem. dont wanna get hurt even at 12-15 rep sets

Everyone definitely has their own definition of "blast" for sure. Since I'm gonna follow Madg's protocol I'm gonna go with his definition of "blast" and see how things go. He recommends using 1 or 2 of the following: Deca/NPP 400-600mg/week, EQ 600mg/week, Primo 600mg/week, Tren 300mg/week. He also throws in an oral with the injectables...dbol at 20-60mg/day (I'd probably substitute turinabol), or anadrol at 50-100mg/week, or winstrol at 50mg/day. His preferred combos are deca/NPP and dbol, or EQ and anadrol, or Primo and winstrol, or primo and tren. But you could certainly use the combos that you know work for you individually.

I've never ran tren above 200mg/week cuz it screwed with my sleep and made me a dick at times. Not good when you're married and have kids still at home! Plus at 51 do I really wanna mess with it anymore? It sure it work well though so the temptation is definitely there. I've also never tried EQ. The opinions on EQ are all over the place so I really don't know what to expect if I tried it. My one big hesitation with trying EQ is that my hematocrit naturally runs on the high end anyway so I don't need something pushing it even higher. That pretty much leaves deca/NPP, Primo, anavar, winstrol, and HGH. I've done really well on all of them over the past few years at various times so I have no complaints on having fewer options. I could also throw trest in there as well I guess. I tried it at a low dose not too long ago and really liked it.

I like what Bleed said in his post...health is number one but being happy with how you look and how you perform in the gym is a close second. I'm gonna try to accomplish both! I liken Madg's approach to what Emeric has been doing with his 10mg/day protocol. There's guys who adopted it and didn't feel like it worked for them and there's other's who use it religiously and love it. I think the 6-week reasonable dosage blasts coupled with the 4-week cruises could be a good option to try. Like anything else with this game, everyone is an individual and we'll never know how something works until we give it a try!

To be fair, you don't want your weight to go above 225 but you're 5'6" but that's that's the rough equivalent to what...275+ at 5'10"?? Still BIIIG!
It's great to see that you keep it low dose most of the year. Obviously competing will take that amount much higher. Keeping gains is much easier at low dose(s) as we age compared to putting the initial weight on.

You say you don't recommend this to others your age but I don't think the cons outweigh the risks with those two drugs at those dosages. I think most people your age and older would do well with those.

5-10 @ 215 very lean and I’m the “big guy” at work and maybe top 10 at my gym??

My damn joints couldn’t take the loads in the gym needed to get much heavier. But I played football and mma to damn long. I feel 55 in my joints. (I’m 34)

I am 52. That sounds SO old. But, just yesterday I was 18, reading Muscle & Fitness mag and copying the Bob Paris workout. The next thing you know, I was in my 30's...still feeling like I had a lot of time ahead of me. At 43, I competed in my final powerlifting meet and set PR's in every lift. That meet literally seems like it happened a few months ago. Now, it has almost been TEN years. When you are young, things seem to unfold in real time. As you age, everything speeds up. Ten years now, feels like 10 months then. To you guys saying, you are out at 40...or 50...or whatever arbitrary age...you need to understand it is SOONER than you think. BTW, I plan on being one of those old jacked dudes like Andreas Cahling. I'd rather look pretty good for decades rather than look amazing for a few years and then like crap beyond that. Life is a marathon not a sprint. And so is "bodybuilding" regardless if you compete or not.

I figured that's who you meant. I don't know what his plans are since he had said he will probably never compete again.

Im 33 and I'm very realistic on my BBing career and how I'm going to live in my 40's.
I'm offseason mode right now at about 300-305 at 6ft. I probably have a couple more years or really pushing my BW up before its just "tweaking the physique" in the offseason. So maybe 310-325 next year? I listened to Ron Partlow talk about when he stopped pushing it (and he's a tall dude like me) and he said that Chad got him up to 330 and it was miserable lol. I think that's doable for me. BUT— I also understand that this shit isn't healthy at alllll.

I also know that I don't have pro genetics at alllll and i'm not a top 5 national level SHW. I'm maybe a top state-level guy and my goal is to maybe hop into a national level show with the goal of getting into the top 10. With those being the goals, I cannot justify spending 25 more years of my life chasing a dream of "oh bro, I'm gonna get my pro card." That is just not in the cards for me.

So realistically, I can push it another 7 years with the goal of saying, "i got into a couple top 10s back in the day" and then be done. And i'm 100% ok with that. By my early 40s I want to downsize and just run TRT stuff.

Honestly, I see 45-65 year old dudes at my gym who are obviously pushing multiple compounds and i just don't want to do that. Being the jacked old dude is a sure fire way to have your kids be father-less.

That's who I thought as he is all over social media now. I enjoy his podcast (he is a fantastic host) as well but just for the humour. He decided to not compete stating health reasons but now I think he is blasting again. I doubt he is using much but for someone with kidney and insulin resistance issues (apparant from his appearance) it's definitely a dangerous path to go down. I know he is using some new experimental drug (a long with multiple other drugs/supps) as well which is very good for the kidneys (and the prevention of diabetes) so he obviously thinks those additions can nullify the health risks which is pretty foolish.

He is getting blood work which is better than most pro's and forum members who blast away and get nothing done ever. As TOO55 just posted many gyms are full of older guys blasting multiple compounds most of the year so it's no surprise seeing someone who was a decent pro who owns a new supp company and is still very active on social media doing the same. It's his life so it doesn't bother me what he wants to do but sure I can see it not ending well but I think the are many who are far worse than him in neglecting their health. He can't be competitive now at a pro show so he is probably best just coming down in weight which he will look much better at (still looks great now) but everyone can do what they want and many guys don't want to "go small". The issue is 230 at his height is still very big but he obviously thinks the opposite and it's a dangerous game holding massive weight well into your 40's.

If you're talking about Fouad, he actually just had John Meadows on a few hours ago and he told him he needs to chill the hell out. Supposedly he's doing a 'mild cruise' whatever that means lol

for the record we all deal with this eventually in some form. i am not talking down or bad about anyone. when the perspective is from the outside we see things much different. i hope the best for everyone when we reach this point in life. the mindset his very hard to break. as the great Kenny Rogers once sang.....................

You got to know when to hold 'em,
Know when to fold 'em,
Know when to walk away,
And know when to run.

Lol, thanks for the plug, I'm pushing 40 and cutting back. Time to focus on health and longevity.
Happy to hear as much as I think we all deep down like to push the drugs...
Re-evaluating my priorities too as I approach 40 bro :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws