over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

best bodybuilder philosophy *opinions*

I am not disputing the many accomplishments that Arnold pulled off over the years. However I just feel that many people look at him and don't acknowledge the flaws. Getting elected is a major accomplishment but it does not discount the fact that he was not overtly successful in his position as governor. As far as marital woes, how about giving credit to those who have not cheated on their wives or fathered illegitimate children? Isn't putting and keeping a family together a major accomplishment? one in which arnold was not successful. I am scutinzed and judged daily by hundreds of people personally and proffesionaly by the very nature of my career so I do know what that is like. I make no value judgements as I am flawed myself, but please take in to account that Arnold is flawed as well. Simply the fact that he is/was famous tends to overshadow the things that he was not able to do well. No better or worse a human being than any one of us and those who idolize him or anyone for any reason are decieving themselves about the nature of the person.
Peace,
M2M :cool:

No one is saying Arnold or anyone for that matter is a perfect human being. Yet you are attaching your own personal "morals" or "values" to a situation and making a judgement call against his character.

You seem like one of those holier than thou type of people so I will let you in on a little secret: morals and values are relative and change with the times and cultures, they were not handed down by any higher power, they were invented by men. So in essence they are as flawed as the men who came up with them.

peace back at ya

that to me shows intelligence. he plays his cards right and he picks the perfect shows to enter. he knows when to back off for health/family/politics and he seems to know nutrition and training more so than most pros

ben pakulski also seems like a very very intelligent pro, if you ever heard him talk it's like hearing a nutrition or kinesiology professor

probable because ben hasa degree in kinesiology

Didn't he end up being one of the least effective governors in recent history in california? And how about his marriage falling apart due to his multiple affairs and lord only knows how many illegitimate kids? He might have been able to conquer certain areas of life but he was never really able to hold his shit together for too long. Conquering is easy compared to the strength it takes to stay in power and to lead for the long term, and that is something Arnold was never able to do.

For not even being a native born american I'd say he did pretty damn good...lol

You sound like you're just being to political.

Last edited:
i personally like Kai Greene and his humble lifestyle..
I do like Kai's philosophy on power of the mind, visualization etc... but I have to say the newer videos of Kai still living in his ghetto ass apartment not owning a car, taking the subway several hours a day just to get to the gym is a bit deceiving because he doesn't live like that anymore

I have many runners up but IMO, Arnold.

method2madness...
it seems like the infidelity Arnold did really bothers you, just cause you brought it up a few times. But please dont tell you think...
JFK was a good man(cheated with Marylin Monroe)
Thomas Jefferson(had all those black babies cause he slept with his slaves)
Clinton(what ever that fat chick name was)

And countless others im sure. Im not saying its right or wrong(who the hell am i to judge???) of what they did but if YOUR gonna form an opinion on Arnold,keep it consistent with others who have done what he has.

Last edited:
gotta agree

alot of what kai says makes no sense, he trys to make himself come off as an intelligent person when in reality he is pretty uneducated
you can hear it when he speaks, he starts one topic on a theory he has and draws on other ideas that dont really have relevance to his point of idea

he also tends to talk alot about himself and his ideals, which quite frankly are majority bullshit that are flawed through many scientific principles and facts, but yet people still eat up his grobble

the only thing i like about kai is his dedication and mindset of believing in yourself, you can see the passion and drive the man has to do whatever it takes, for that i do admire him, but when he starts on his ideologies and gibberish its annoying

his character though is strange, probably no one id ever be able to hold a convo with, but someone i dont think i could ever hate purely becoz of his placidness and soft nature

You clearly don't know what are you talking about...
Inteliigent and educated are two separate things. I don't like Kai personally, but he's the most intelligent and the most educated person at what he do - in bodybuilding. 99% of bodybuilders/guys at the gym are there because of the others (to impress others/to look good/insecisruty reasons etc), Kai is that remaining 1% - he's in bodybuilding because it's in his blood. Like someone said - he's bodybuilding monk.

Maybe I'm not being clear enough, I'm not judging anyone by my set of values, I'm simply trying to make the point that although he was able to accomplish certain things, there were other more important things that he was not able to accomplish. ANd yes, to me keeping a marriage together is more important and praiseworthy than being a politician, bodybuilder, an/or movie star. But I'm only using the infidelity and the poor performance as governor as examples. We are all flawed and judging someone as a person because of those flaws is inane and a waste of time.
Secondly, you call me holier than thou but you don't even know me, you are making a judgement against me using one of my opinions and your own values. My career prevents me from making judgements agaist anyone as it would affect my performance so I actually make efforts to not be "holier than thou" as you put it. My only real point is that Arnold may be famous, but that fame does not elevate him to any status other than human, and his accomplishments don't particularly impress me. But that is nothing more than my opinion.
Peace,.

example
No one is saying Arnold or anyone for that matter is a perfect human being. Yet you are attaching your own personal "morals" or "values" to a situation and making a judgement call against his character.

You seem like one of those holier than thou type of people so I will let you in on a little secret: morals and values are relative and change with the times and cultures, they were not handed down by any higher power, they were invented by men. So in essence they are as flawed as the men who came up with them.

peace back at ya

You clearly don't know what are you talking about...
Inteliigent and educated are two separate things. I don't like Kai personally, but he's the most intelligent and the most educated person at what he do - in bodybuilding. 99% of bodybuilders/guys at the gym are there because of the others (to impress others/to look good/insecisruty reasons etc), Kai is that remaining 1% - he's in bodybuilding because it's in his blood. Like someone said - he's bodybuilding monk.

Yea but kai can swap his diet for burgers and pizza and you wouldnt notice a difference...

if were talking about intelligent bodybuilders id say phil hernon, jay, shelby, john meadows..

they all have different intelligence about them but the one consistency is they all have successful businesses in the sport they love and that is admirable

Maybe I'm not being clear enough, I'm not judging anyone by my set of values, I'm simply trying to make the point that although he was able to accomplish certain things, there were other more important things that he was not able to accomplish. ANd yes, to me keeping a marriage together is more important and praiseworthy than being a politician, bodybuilder, an/or movie star. But I'm only using the infidelity and the poor performance as governor as examples. We are all flawed and judging someone as a person because of those flaws is inane and a waste of time.
Secondly, you call me holier than thou but you don't even know me, you are making a judgement against me using one of my opinions and your own values. My career prevents me from making judgements agaist anyone as it would affect my performance so I actually make efforts to not be "holier than thou" as you put it. My only real point is that Arnold may be famous, but that fame does not elevate him to any status other than human, and his accomplishments don't particularly impress me. But that is nothing more than my opinion.
Peace,.

example

That's the problem with holier than though types .they don't think they are.....though they are the most judgmental and.negatove people....

You sound like quite the man....hard to impress....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Didn't he end up being one of the least effective governors in recent history in california? And how about his marriage falling apart due to his multiple affairs and lord only knows how many illegitimate kids? He might have been able to conquer certain areas of life but he was never really able to hold his shit together for too long. Conquering is easy compared to the strength it takes to stay in power and to lead for the long term, and that is something Arnold was never able to do.

Do you even realize how stupid you sound with this post?

Do you even realize how stupid you sound with this post?

Why don't you enlighten me. What exactly sounds stupid about it? Or are you to big of a douchebag and a hater to take the time to explain yourself?

You don't even know me. You are judging my entire personality based on one of my opinions. Calling me holier than thou is a rush to judgement. There are probably many things that you and I have in common starting with our passion for health and fitness. And yes I am hard to impress. Actors don't impress me, and I'm certainly not impressed by politicians. THe only one of Arnolds accomplishments that I'm impressed with is his bodybuilding career. Ultimitaly my opinions mean shit to arnold or anyone else but I offered them because of the nature of this thread. I didn't think my personal opinions would piss off so many people, but if asked, I will offer them.
Peace,

That's the problem with holier than though types .they don't think they are.....though they are the most judgmental and.negatove people....

You sound like quite the man....hard to impress....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

You don't even know me. You are judging my entire personality based on one of my opinions. Calling me holier than thou is a rush to judgement. There are probably many things that you and I have in common starting with our passion for health and fitness. And yes I am hard to impress. Actors don't impress me, and I'm certainly not impressed by politicians. THe only one of Arnolds accomplishments that I'm impressed with is his bodybuilding career. Ultimitaly my opinions mean shit to arnold or anyone else but I offered them because of the nature of this thread. I didn't think my personal opinions would piss off so many people, but if asked, I will offer them.
Peace,

Arnold was turned down repeatedly for acting roles and told he would never work as an actor because his accent was horrible and you could barely understand him. He was a self-made millionaire from real estate investments before he ever made money in Hollywood.

His determination and self-will were relentless and through extreme language barriers and adversity he overcame struggles that would have broken most men.

What may I ask have you accomplished that makes you so "hard to impress" mister bigshot? Arnold's bodybuilding accomplishments are probably the least of what he accomplished, I don't see your name in red what seems to be the problem!!?

I also like to add that Arnold is the only actor(that i know of) besides Bela Lugosi to have major success/acting roles even with a strong accent.

Arnold was turned down repeatedly for acting roles and told he would never work as an actor because his accent was horrible and you could barely understand him. He was a self-made millionaire from real estate investments before he ever made money in Hollywood.

His determination and self-will were relentless and through extreme language barriers and adversity he overcame struggles that would have broken most men.

What may I ask have you accomplished that makes you so "hard to impress" mister bigshot? Arnold's bodybuilding accomplishments are probably the least of what he accomplished, I don't see your name in red what seems to be the problem!!?

Why does my opinion bother you so much? I don't idolize Arnold and you act like that's blasphemy. Get over it! Having and making money does not make a good person. Learning a new language is something people do every day and yes, i am bilingual. Through my career I provide positive guidance and a positive role model for children who don't have one in the home. This is my accomplishment and my contribution to society and this is why I am hard to impress by things like acting and money. And I never claim to be a "bigshot". These are your words, not mine. I am no better than anyone else, my opinions simply differ from yours and I am tired of defending them to you.

Peace,

Last edited:
Evan centopani here to as far as bodybuilding goes.and for Kai green I liked to see the guy win some money because he was so broke in the vids with Dave palumbo which made Kai very humble see,s like a good guy.but when I seen dorian train him with Oscar it was funny as hell Dorian was like I don't know how you made it thus far your form sux.he was on his head bad.and he was right.jmho.

And to methos2madness bro you are in titled to your opinion and we should all respect that period.lets save the politics for another thread gents.peace.

Lots of conversation had to be skipped over here. Damn

John Meadows hands down. Training intensity is amazing and i love it. Very intelligent and always striving to learn more and tweak in diet and training. Never happy with what he has for a system. That is the sign of greatness and dedication. Very inspiring.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws