over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is your experience with anadrol

I love Anadrol. Blows Dbol out of the water imo. Strength gains, unmatched muscle fullness and hardly any water retention for me. The leaner you are, the more it will give you that muscle pushing against the skin-look. I will never use Dbol again unless my source runs out of Anadrol lol
This is exactly how I feel!!!

drol seems to have a sweet spot for most at like 75-150mgs going higher doesnt result in much better results.

i used to run 100-300mgs ed for 3 months at a time

That's true. The results are a bit better at 300 than at 150 but it certainly is disproportionate.

I cannot tolerate more than 50mg of adrol, yet some people here are taking 300 for months.. Depressing how low my tolerance for orals is :(
50mg is my tolerance too, hell, maybe only 25mg these days. Years ago 100-150mg was my dose, but at 150mg my head felt like it was going to explode.

One of my first experiences with gear was Syntex Anadrol. Remember they used to be green in a brown glass bottle. I was a young man obsessed with my bench press. I put 50lbs on my bench in 4 weeks! That was the last time had a major monster gains like that LOL. 10 years later I was banging 1200mg test, 600mg Deca, plus whatever else was the flavor of the week chasing those kinds of gains! Dayum! UG Drol? not so much.
Damn, i did the same in HS. I broke the white pills in half. Took half everyday. I literally would wake up during the night feeling weird. That shit was strong

50mg is my tolerance too, hell, maybe only 25mg these days. Years ago 100-150mg was my dose, but at 150mg my head felt like it was going to explode.
Exact same thing, I get extreme pressure behind my eyes and a heachache. I suspect it's secondary intracranial hypertension. Don't get this from any other oral steroid, even if highly dosed (there I only become lethargic after a while)

Hell I can't even handle 12.5mg apparently lol, don't feel bad. Even that dosage it made the veins in my head throb so much it felt like my head was constantly shaking. Just feel awful, like your head weighs a hundred pounds. No desire to do much of anything and in too much pain to want to.

Man I sound like a pussy... Oh well!

Same here with me....get the headache thing now as i got older. I never had that when younger! Also, almost all orals effect my appetite, which can be counter-productive if not leaning up (maybe productive in leaning).

I was always between 12.5-100mg/d back when I used it. I tried 150mg/d maybe twice, and I didn't feel like it was any better than 100mg/d. Some of the studies also showed more negative effects going from 100mg/d to 150mg/d IIRC. After reading those, it was a no brainer for me to not ever go above 100mg/d as an absolute highest dose.

The last time I used Anadrol was around 2013/14, and even at 50mg/d it was causing too much headaches and just feeling off, that I quit it by the 2nd or 3rd week. I was probably at 290# at the time, so I was at my max in weight...with the most i weighed being a pound or two over 300#....at 6ft. I got the distended gut big time right away, as where when I was younger, I would only get it a little bit. And that was even eating lower kcal than I was before starting it.

As another note....and i have no science behind this, but i still prefer to pyramid my Anadrol dosings. Start out at 25mg for a week, then 50mg, then 100mg for a few weeks, then back down. Yea, i'm old, but I just feel "90's era" better by doing it, lol:D

Reactions: Bio
Damn, i did the same in HS. I broke the white pills in half. Took half everyday. I literally would wake up during the night feeling weird. That shit was strong
Have not touch since.. My grandma signed me up at 17 to military. Strong shit back then. I dont know what they have now. Dont do orals.

Exact same thing, I get extreme pressure behind my eyes and a heachache. I suspect it's secondary intracranial hypertension. Don't get this from any other oral steroid, even if highly dosed (there I only become lethargic after a while)
I had that too. Seems common enough then.

i think the second time i used drol i had fluid come out of my nips! lol

generally after that i used ana and nolva and that combo works pretty good, caber if you need more.
I don't think there is a definitive answer for that, but there is speculation that while it does not aromatize, it has estrogenic activity on its own. When signs of sensitivity starts I recommend nolvadex, not an AI.

Thanks to both of you,

I've used everything under the sun and have had my gyno removed previously so I find it peculiar it's the only aas that does it to me- even at only 50mgs.

Superdrol gives me zero gyno issues and I love it but it fucks my hdl so bad that I dont ever want to use it.

As I reach mid age I'm trying to be smarter how I go about this whole thing. Miss my early 20s when I just used to run whatever the fuck I wanted lol.

Tried anadrol for about a week and a half.. I started getting pains in my abdomen from it, so I stopped.

Not interested in trying it again

Thanks to both of you,

I've used everything under the sun and have had my gyno removed previously so I find it peculiar it's the only aas that does it to me- even at only 50mgs.

Superdrol gives me zero gyno issues and I love it but it fucks my hdl so bad that I dont ever want to use it.

As I reach mid age I'm trying to be smarter how I go about this whole thing. Miss my early 20s when I just used to run whatever the fuck I wanted lol.

i havent used drol in idk 7 years easy and since that time idk but i am waaaay more sensitive to aas and cant imagine using the doses i used to use.

i dont think you can compare drol and sdrol, its just a name similarity.
drol while being a dht has a strong progestrone aspect.

i get gyno from tren too, that i cant really control while drol i can. tren though can give you gyno like 3 ways.

Drol is my favorite and its the most over exaggerated liver damaging oral of the majority of AAS orals.. Mg for mg.

The best I ever used were the REAL legit authentic Iranians. Those things were the strongest I have ever, ever used in all my years.
Check out this study that was mentioned here in the video below. Plus I seen a few other studies including one with an Asian female that was on drol for years, or course she had sale elevation in her labs, but people going around toot'n toxicity is a bit extreme.. Use in moderation. I'm not suggesting have no respect for the drug, but for as effective as it is, it's also given a slutty rep when it doesn't deserve such "harsh treatment", pardon the pun! lol
People will have elevated numbers and things to be considered when on drol, but no need to stress when using it modestly.

I stay dry while on it and the muscle bellies really get full and pop, with no sub-q retention like dbol does.

The best Anadrol ive had was the ol' school but gold from Abdi Ibrahim. 100mg on training days. Ran with Test/Eq. Strength, muscle fullness, pumps came in fast.

Attachments

• AI.jpg
    AI.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 5
My new combo is
50 drol
25 var
20 bol

PWO only, not sure if I'll do it as an injection or PO.

dbol attracts extra/intra cellular fluid
drol pulls fluid intracellular
var keeps you tight and strong
A low(er) dose that should provide decent synergy.

The best Anadrol ive had was the ol' school but gold from Abdi Ibrahim. 100mg on training days. Ran with Test/Eq. Strength, muscle fullness, pumps came in fast.

These and blue hearts best orals ive EVER HAD

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner