over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's time to get HUGE!

I haven’t done abs since the gym shut down. But I’m dieting hardcore so my abs are starting to show.

I trained them hard today. Obviously diet is everything but when I train them hard on top of a good diet I always notice faster results. I am doing a lot more twisting movements as well with no or minimal weight. I am looking fine considering the last month or so but my waist is slightly wider and softer so I am working on it. The rest of me hasn't changed much at all but a softer waist massively throws off the overall look. I will be adding in some lower carb (calorie) days now to help matters. I have to be careful overtraining my abs simply due to my lower back issues. That's why I always work my hips, glutes, hams and lower back to prevent any imbalances.

I ran out of some of my main supplements and never bother reordering. I will add some back in fairly soon but I am in no rush plus I am on more of a budget these days. I am still taking fish oil, collagen plus superfoods, multi vitamin/greens/fruit powder, vitamin c and melatonin. It's still 5 products but I am missing some of my big formulas so I will be dropping some from my current list and add in some good formulas in the near future. I plan to get 1-2 good cholesterol products and I will add carditone back in for blood pressue control when I blast again.

My diet right now is pretty much all clean and full of fruit and some vegetables. I have balanced macros but keep an eye on carbs and fats but nothing is exact just yet. However I will now start having some lower carb days and keeping fat to a certain limit. I have also upped protein recently as it was very low and will gradually increase it over the foreseeable future.

The only frozen food I buy are some vegetables and mixed berries. The rest is all fresh and I go to the shops every 2-3 days to stock up. I wrote down every item I bought last time I food shopped to give an indication of everything I eat...

3 Beef Mince (750g total).
2 Lamb Mince (500g total).
2 packs of eggs (12 in total).
Walnut bread (400g).
3 packs of raspberries (750g in total).
4 packs of strawberries (2kg in total).
Roma Tomatoes (800g in total).
2 packs of mushrooms (600g in total).
1 pack of onions (1kg).
Asparagus (1kg)
1 pack of peppers (red, yellow and green).
1 pack of kiwi.
Bananas (6).
2 tins of beans.
2 pineapples.
2 tins of mandarins in juice.
1kg cottage cheese.
6 protein puddings.
83% dark chocolate.
2 cold fitness coffees.

My nutrition today has consisted of...

INTRA... 4 scoops of EAA's. When I wrote fasted earlier I just meant when starting but I drank aminos during.
2 scoops of whey isolate (synthepure), pineapple, oats, mixed berries, asparagus and water.
Beef, pineapple and basmati rice.
Lamb mince, mushrooms, garlic, onions, tomatoes, cherry tomatoes and asparagus in a toscano sauce with wholegrain pasta.
Lamb mince, mushrooms, garlic, onions, tomatoes, cherry tomatoes and asparagus in a toscano sauce with wholegrain pasta.
4 whole eggs and walnut bread.

I will also have a large protein shake before I go to sleep.

Here is a pic I took of my dinner last night. This was beef mince, beans, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, asparagus and basmati rice.

I have been meaning to post for a few days. I trained hard 2 days in a row then had a few days off. I find it hard to motivate myself to train at home which is stupid. On the few days I had off I told myself every night that I would get up and train fasted but never did. I am sure many can relate but I sometimes wish I had the up and go of some people but I will work on that. I write it is stupid because within 10 mins of training I always feel amazing and have a great workout. I have been using some pre workout powder before sessions to help matters recently. All my sessions tend to be high volume and cover my entire body so the preworkout powder definitely comes in handy. Today I got up and I had 1 scoop of Excelsior and ended up training fasted for about 2 hours.

Resistance bands... various movements (back, shoulders, arms etc).
DB... various movements (arms, shoulders, back etc).
Suitcase... I put my 7.5kg db and some filled water bottles into a suitcase and done some heavy weight bi-cep curls, front raises and lateral raises.
Push ups.
Abs.
Bodyweight and DB... Calf Raises, Stiff Leg Deadlifts, Squats, Split Squats, Lunges etc.
Stretches.

No cardio today but I have been doing it every other training day. The same thing and HIT with the blasts lasting approx 30 secs on level 32 with maximum power and then I get my heart rate down on level 5. I usually end after a blast on level 32 and put it down to level 10 and pedal at a steady but moderate pace for about 3-5 mins which is complete torture. I genuinely struggle to get off the bike when I finish and I can't walk but it feels amazing. The only issue is the seat is broken and I can't lift it up so it's on the lowest setting. It's too much tension for my knees and they have hurt occasionally after sessions which they never do so I know I can't carry on doing the same. When the gym reopens I will just have to do my cardio there and keep home sessions minimal and less intense (steady state on approx level 10).

Today included a lot of sets and I was drenched in sweat at the end. Push ups are multiple sets of 30-10 reps using different hand positions and techniques. Although I am trying to increase the number of reps I can do in one set. At the end of push ups I rested for a few mins and tried a max rep set and got 59 reps. I saw Kali Muscle get over 100 reps and I definitely think I can beat that over time. It's only about the 6th day of doing them in years so I will continue to progress.

I added in HCG mainly for cosmetic reasons and literally because the vial has been in my fridge for years so I figured just use it. I am doing 500iu every 5 days and I dose it the night before my 150mg test e injections.

A few days ago I ordered a pair of 20kg dumbbells. A bit late but I saw them online and they were only $60 and free shipping so I will have them soon. I can use the suitcase with heavy objects in but 2 db's are much easier for obvious reasons so will definitely come in handy. My training has been great at home but I am getting a bit bored of the bands. I am still waiting for my other bands to come as well.

Tomorrow I will do more of the same but less volume and cardio at the end.

HCG for cosmetic reasons? Orr did you mean you wanted the boys

HCG for cosmetic reasons? Orr did you mean you wanted the boys

Did your post get cut off? The main reason is to send signals every so often. Cosmetic reasons meaning basically to make my balls bigger because they sometimes shrink. Although I literally just figured it's been there awhile so use it as I never bothered using it for awhile. Reason being HCG makes me feel anxious and this time is no different. I don't really suffer from OCD apart from minor things but I notice that has gotten worst since starting as well. It happens everytime and the higher the dose the worse it is. So I will probably just throw it away as I am not too bothered.

Here are 2 great songs to listen to when doing intense cardio...

Did your post get cut off? The main reason is to send signals every so often. Cosmetic reasons meaning basically to make my balls bigger because they sometimes shrink. Although I literally just figured it's been there awhile so use it as I never bothered using it for awhile. Reason being HCG makes me feel anxious and this time is no different. I don't really suffer from OCD apart from minor things but I notice that has gotten worst since starting as well. It happens everytime and the higher the dose the worse it is. So I will probably just throw it away as I am not too bothered.
Come on now....let's be honest.....Flex's doggie balls were looking bigger than yours.
HCG. Human chorionic gonadotropin.....OR.....Huge Canine Gonads. :p

Over the years I have had various breaks (drugs, diet and training) and I have learnt a lot from them. Now I haven't covered every possible scenario but I feel I can safely form conclusions about my body and how it reacts in these situations. I find once you have built a base and carried weight around for awhile it's very easy to maintain. You constantly read on the forums how building and maintaining are very different and that is so true. Our bodies can also respond to new stimuli.

I have only trained about 7 times over the last 5-6 weeks and it's mainly been with bodyweight, bands, 1 x 7.5kg db and an exercise bike. On top of that my diet has been very inconsistent. I have also been on 150mg test every 5+ days. I have pretty much held everything but my midsection is slightly softer/wider but that is mainly diet related. If anything my legs have actually improved from when I started training at home. Which is good and bad considering I abuse my legs in the gym :eek::D My calves really response well to higher reps and the way I utilize the exercise bike has been great for me. Obviously it hasn't been that long but I have also barely trained so I know if I had done more I would only look better for it. I often hear how you can't build muscle with lighter weight but there are various techniques you can use to your advantage.

One area I haven't trained well is my back as I pretty much never bothered but I could have started doing pull ups outside and set up a pullover movement with my bands or a towel... basically been more inventive but I never bothered as I figured a short break wouldn't be major. Although I have done a variety of banded rows and they are good but I need to put more effort into things. Even unilateral banded rows are great and of course when I get my heavier db's I can start doing various rows. I could have also done suitcase rows so it was mainly just me switching off my back movements but I will start being more inventive until the gyms open back up.

Anyway all things considered I am doing pretty well but I need to start training more frequently. I train high volume and it takes it out of me so I usually rest for 2-3 days but I will change that. As I posted awhile back upper/lower days would make more sense so I can increase frequency whilst the daily volume is lowered.

You obviously need to train but my point of this post is mainly how even with basic training maintenance is very easy for me. The same for diet as well. However when I come off all aas that is when my body usually falls apart. Granted I have been guilty of overtraining in the past when coming off but I really do notice a massive difference. It's pretty much impossible to hold your physique when your test has crashed even if training hard and dieting well. That trt dose and most importantly no crash makes things so much easier. Not many guys come off everything and if they do it's for 1 month or so which is nothing. I hear about guys coming off and loading up on pct drugs which is also not the same has coming completely off.

Moving forward just more of the same but more training and keep my diet the way it has been. If I do that I will continue to lean out and be in a great position for when the gyms reopen. I am smaller but looking fairly lean now. When I get pumped up I have a similar look to before. I just need to tighten up more then in a few weeks I will be in a perfect position to blow up :)

Come on now....let's be honest.....Flex's doggie balls were looking bigger than yours.
HCG. Human chorionic gonadotropin.....OR.....Huge Canine Gonads. :p

OK I will admit it and I lied! I only started the HCG because my sausage dog was showing me his giant balls and making fun of me :D

Here are 2 great songs to listen to when doing intense cardio...

I’ve rolled hard to the first song many times back in the day. 🤗 💊

OK I will admit it and I lied! I only started the HCG because my sausage dog was showing me his giant balls and making fun of me :D

Those things are going to explode if you don’t get him a nice poodle or two for some doggy style love. 🐶

Over the years I have had various breaks (drugs, diet and training) and I have learnt a lot from them. Now I haven't covered every possible scenario but I feel I can safely form conclusions about my body and how it reacts in these situations. I find once you have built a base and carried weight around for awhile it's very easy to maintain. You constantly read on the forums how building and maintaining are very different and that is so true. Our bodies can also respond to new stimuli.

I have only trained about 7 times over the last 5-6 weeks and it's mainly been with bodyweight, bands, 1 x 7.5kg db and an exercise bike. On top of that my diet has been very inconsistent. I have also been on 150mg test every 5+ days. I have pretty much held everything but my midsection is slightly softer/wider but that is mainly diet related. If anything my legs have actually improved from when I started training at home. Which is good and bad considering I abuse my legs in the gym :eek::D My calves really response well to higher reps and the way I utilize the exercise bike has been great for me. Obviously it hasn't been that long but I have also barely trained so I know if I had done more I would only look better for it. I often hear how you can't build muscle with lighter weight but there are various techniques you can use to your advantage.

One area I haven't trained well is my back as I pretty much never bothered but I could have started doing pull ups outside and set up a pullover movement with my bands or a towel... basically been more inventive but I never bothered as I figured a short break wouldn't be major. Although I have done a variety of banded rows and they are good but I need to put more effort into things. Even unilateral banded rows are great and of course when I get my heavier db's I can start doing various rows. I could have also done suitcase rows so it was mainly just me switching off my back movements but I will start being more inventive until the gyms open back up.

Anyway all things considered I am doing pretty well but I need to start training more frequently. I train high volume and it takes it out of me so I usually rest for 2-3 days but I will change that. As I posted awhile back upper/lower days would make more sense so I can increase frequency whilst the daily volume is lowered.

You obviously need to train but my point of this post is mainly how even with basic training maintenance is very easy for me. The same for diet as well. However when I come off all aas that is when my body usually falls apart. Granted I have been guilty of overtraining in the past when coming off but I really do notice a massive difference. It's pretty much impossible to hold your physique when your test has crashed even if training hard and dieting well. That trt dose and most importantly no crash makes things so much easier. Not many guys come off everything and if they do it's for 1 month or so which is nothing. I hear about guys coming off and loading up on pct drugs which is also not the same has coming completely off.

Moving forward just more of the same but more training and keep my diet the way it has been. If I do that I will continue to lean out and be in a great position for when the gyms reopen. I am smaller but looking fairly lean now. When I get pumped up I have a similar look to before. I just need to tighten up more then in a few weeks I will be in a perfect position to blow up :)
For back go outside and wrap your bands around a tree with one handle and do one arm rows, face pulls, and pull downs with arms out in front in an armed pull down motion.

For back go outside and wrap your bands around a tree with one handle and do one arm rows, face pulls, and pull downs with arms out in front in an armed pull down motion.

I can do them at home because the locks on my windows go all the way up with a bar that you hook in place. So when I lock my windows I can wrap the bands through the gap and do rows like that. At first I was concerned my windows might come off but they are fine :D I always do high, medium and low rows that way. I have 3 elastic bands so I can wrap all 3 around to increase the resistance but even just standing back is good enough with 1-2 bands. It's not really me being short of ideas just that I left it. I figured the rows would be good enough for now. I have also done some unilateral rear delt raises with my db. There is a park nearby I could use a bar for pull ups but I never bothered. I could even use a towel for some movements but haven't. Next session I will put my db in my suitcase with some water bottles and I will do unilateral rows like that. I also have some 20kg db's on the way so I can use them for rows when they come. I can't remember if I showed you a link of the bands I am getting as well. They have an attachment you put at the back of a door (you then close the door and pull from the other side) so you can use a lot of resistance so I will have those soon as well.

Today I trained for about 1 hour 45 mins. It was the usual stuff so I started with bands for upper body. The bands I have are very short and not really used for lower body exercises. I can do a few but they are not long bands you see everyone using for squats and deadlifts etc. So I mainly just train upper body with those. I prefer using my db for squats, split squats, stiff leg deadlifts and calf raises etc. So it was upper body using bands and my db then onto push ups then abs. Lower body was all db and bodyweight movements. I kept the volume lower for legs but did a few sets of paused squats to failure. I like to do calf raises before the exercise bike so I stretched first then done many sets of calf raises. I used my db for unilateral sets then both legs. I finished with a massive set of bodyweight donkey calf raises using various techniques. Then it was time for the exercise bike.

Obviously the exercise bike is great cardio but the primary reason I use it is to train my legs. Today I started with a warm up on levels 1, 3 then 5 and that lasted 5 mins. Then just after 5:20 when it's on level 5 I start to pedal as fast and powerful as possible. By the time it's on 5:30 I want to be on the max level of 32. Then I simply pedal as hard as possible until 6:00 and I lower the level back to 5. My only concern is getting my heart rate back down because it's the blasts that I am concentrating on. I usually give myself 1:20 or 2:20 until I blast again. Today the blast finished at around 6:00 and I started pedalling as fast as possible again by 7:20 increasing the level to 32 until 8:00. Then I done a 3rd blast at 10:20 and finished at 11 then lowered to level 10 this time and pedalled for 3 mins until 14:00 before doing a short cool down of 1:00 so I finished on 15:00. Even the 1:00 cool down on a low level was torture. Interestingly by the time I started the first blast at 5:20-5:30 I had only burnt 35 calories warming up and when I looked at 6:00 I had burnt 87 so that is 52 calories in 30 seconds. Now I can't state my bike is accurate but I found that interesting and whilst it's impossible to record all numbers beause I was pushing it to the max I recall burning around 50 calories for every 30 sec blast.

My diet today was more relaxed but I controlled portion sizes. Well it was fine it's just my girlfriend ordered pizza but I didn't get anything. Although I had 2 slices of her pizza so nothing major. As long as you portion control you can still eat things like pizza and get good results. I don't even like pizza much so it was a one off. The rest of my meals have been standard. I haven't ate that much today so calories are fairly low. My meals today have been...

4 whole eggs with 150g lean pork on toasted walnut bread.
Cottage cheese with grapefruit.
INTRA- 4 scoops of EAA's.
50g synthepure, oats, pineapple, kiwi, banana, mixed berries and water.
2 slices of pizza :eek:
Beef mince, tomatoes, aubergine and asparagus in a tomato, zucchini and aubergine sauce.

My last meal was beef mince, tomatoes, aubergine and asparagus in a tomato, zucchini and aubergine sauce.

Pretty sure I had phrased a legible sentence but can't remember haha. You answered what I meant anyway :)

"Insomnia" is one of the all time greats, Sash clearly thought so too since he clearly was "inspired" by it to produce "Encore Une Fois", nevertheless a fantastic song, throw in some of that pre-workout Pablo Powder and you´re off to the races 🤭

I suffer from really bad tinnitus so I have to be very careful with loud music. However it's such an amazing tool especially for the gym. I like hard tracks from different genres when doing cardio. They really make a difference when you are pushing it for longer periods.

I go for the opposite when lifting heavy weights though. Well I don't listen to any music in the gym but if I ever need motivation beforehand I will put something on when getting ready for the gym. You can't beat Hans Zimmer including soundtracks from The Last Samurai, The Dark Knight Trilogy and The Da Vinci Code (Chevaliers De Sangreal)...

(If it doesn't work go to 51:00)

A fellow tinnitus sufferer here mate, I don´t know what silence is, all those years in the clubs when I was younger with bass you could actually feel in your chest and belly took their toll on my hearing, I´m one of those "there was nothing like the 90´s" dudes :D.

Music is indeed powerful, motivational, relaxing and even terrifying if you ever listened to my uncle Carlos singing in the shower :) thanks for the thread Elvia, it makes for good reading in these times.

Hey Elvi, if you don't mind me asking what is your usual day job? Are you a coach/PT or is it the 9-5 life?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131