over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's time to get HUGE!

@Elvia1023 is the ON gainer powder your favorite gainer that you use? I've been looking for something to make 1k calorie shakes on brutal work days....thinking of this + milk + peanut butter to get me through the tough work days (I do manual labor and a lot of times lose my appetite during summer work days).

edit - I just read the nutritional information - 4 scoops = ~1500 calories haha damn man you're a beast! :)

Get better, Big E!

Hey boss, can you share your experience with sdrol if you've used it in the past? Specially regards to dosage, length and impact on appetite on a surplus?

I have used sdrol a few times including oral and injectable. The 1st time I used Competitive Labs Mdrol when it was available all over. Now I have used many things over the years and that produced the craziest results I have ever experienced. I think I put on 13 pounds in 2 weeks. Now I have put on the same amount of weight in a few days at different times using the likes of adrol, dbol or hgh. However that 13 poounds was solid and I got leaner and more vascular over the 2 weeks. Literally the craziest results ever and it mutated me but the reason I write 2 weeks is because I had to stop it. I felt like I was poisoning myself it was that toxic for me. I can't remember if I went up to 20 or 30mg that time but during all my sdrol cycles I pretty much started at 10mg and moved up to 20mg or 30mg max dose.

I have since used various brands of sdrol and none of them have compared to the above. However they have all been good. It's the same thing every time and severe toxicity. As a result my appetite always lowers and I usually feel a bit ill and my energy levels drop through the weeks. Everyone is different though and some get little-no side effects from sdrol whilst others experience what I do but to a lesser (or greater) degree. I have been asking Geno to stock it for ages and he will finally have it very soon. I figured it would be a good option for people because sdrol is one of the strongest/best compounds available. Although as I have gotten older the side effects from all strong orals are felt more so I personally will stop using them... well not completely but far less frequently :eek::D

The problem with sdrol (and other strong orals) when trying to gain muscle is the simple fact they usually destroy your appetite and for some their digestion. If you can't eat properly and process food as effectively they are basically going against your goals. Whilst the initial effects may be great it's not really productive for long term gains. Now as mentioned others are ok on certain orals so won't have this issue but for many they will. So as I have gotten older I am siding more on side of staying away from certain orals when growing and keep things simple and non toxic so your appetite or digestion aren't negatively effected. Perhaps save the likes of sdrol when cutting at the end when you want to look your freakiest ever.

Now for guys who want to take sdrol when growing go for it as see for yourself. Although I would recommend having a good weight gain shake or ingredients for shakes (whey, oats, fruit, nuts etc) in place so if your appetite is effected you can use them whilst running it to ensure you are hitting your nutritional needs. I only run sdrol for a few weeks. Many like to run it for closer to 6 weeks which I can understand. Although I would recommend 2 mini cycles instead of just 1 longer cycle. So instead of something like 10/20/20/20/30/30 I would do something like 10/20/20 then have 2-3 weeks off and back on at 20/30/30. Obviously liver support (synthergine, tudca etc) throughout including during the mini break in between.

@Elvia1023 is the ON gainer powder your favorite gainer that you use? I've been looking for something to make 1k calorie shakes on brutal work days....thinking of this + milk + peanut butter to get me through the tough work days (I do manual labor and a lot of times lose my appetite during summer work days).

edit - I just read the nutritional information - 4 scoops = ~1500 calories haha damn man you're a beast! :)

I don't really have a favourite gainer. Although I am very impressed with the ON Gold gainer. I digest a full serving (4 scoops) very well with minimal bloat. For high calorie gainers I always recommend drinking them over at least 15 mins (like you would eat a whole food meal). I think you may be looking at the standard one as the one I am using for 4 scoops totals 760 calories (112g carbs, 55g protein and 10g fat). I picked this one because it is a nice balance of macros without being too calorie dense. I wanted one with some fat in and high protein (55g is perfect) with a high but reasonable amount of carbs. This one also tastes great as well and my gf even tried it the other day and loved it. I am at the end of my vanilla one and will open up the chocolate flavour soon.

I have used some very high carb gainers (150g+) and they can be very useful at specific times. One example could be when high dosing insulin post workout for example and wanting something convenient that you digest quickly. I have used the ON Gold gainer after postworkout insulin as well as it's a nice balance of calories (decent quality ingredients as well). When I get back from my holiday I plan to add in insulin again and will use the shake post workout with it.

If you are after a high calorie shake I think this would be perfect for you. It's 760 calories so you could add in 1 banana and a little nut butter to bring it up to 1k calories. Even without the additions it would be good for you and the added fat would help slow down the digestion so it would suit your job/goals.

I feel 10x better and I am sure by tomorrow I will be back to normal. I got my gf to shave my back today and I done my front. Although the battery died so I still have my arms to do and a few bits that were missed. The razor is crap so it's one you need to charge overnight so I will finish it off tomorrow. It's crazy how much hair was on my body and I probably won't leave it that long until winter time now as I had hair you could braid on my belly, shoulders and back :eek::D I knew anyway but I looked like I lost 5% bf from before to after shaving.

Over the last week I have tightened up a lot and that is my primary goal now. I just need a few low carb/fat days and my waist should be much tighter. Once I am back from my holiday I will start increasing food slowly and after my break it will be full steam ahead for growing again. I will get some pics up in the next few days before I leave. I know this summer I will have my freakiest look to date so this thread will get more interesting :)

Today was push day and felt great. Volume, weight and intensity were all high and that will be the same for all my workouts this week. My workout consisted of...

Warm Up.
Seated Chest Press... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off). Loading was 5pps for 9 reps and drop off (45-60 secs rest in between) was 12 reps with 4pps.
Machine Flyes... 2 working sets. 1st was a straight set of 10 reps and the second about 70% of weight with 15 sec static hold then 4 full reps and about 5 partials.
Incline Bench DB Presses... 1 working set of 14 reps.
Incline Bench DB Lateral Raise... 1 working set of 14 reps and about 3 partials.
DB Upright Rows... 1 working set with 30kg db's.
Machine Unilateral Lateral Raise... 1 working set with the full weight rack for each side.
Standing Cable Front Raises... 1 working set of 10 reps and about 5 partials.
Standing DB Hammer Shoulder Press... 1 working set of 24 reps.
Tri-cep Pushdown... 1 working set with the full weight rack.
Lying Unilateral DB Tri-cep Extensions... 1 working set for each arm with negative reps with 20kg db's.
Lying Cable Tri-cep Extensions... 1 working set.
Tri-cep Dips... 1 working set.
Machine Tri-cep Extensions... 1 working drop set with 3 drops in weight.
Stretches.

I was exhausted post workout but felt good. After my post workout smoothie I took Flex out for 30 mins. My diet today has consisted of...

5 whole eggs and 3 small slices of walnut bread.
Beef, basmati rice and vegetables.
Cottage cheese, grapes, blueberries and lemon juice.
Pre- 2 protein puddings and 1 banana.
Intra- 20g EAA's and 37.5g HBCD's.
Post- Smoothie made with synthepure, pineapple, oats, kale, spinach, cucumber and berries.
Beef, basmati rice and vegetables.
2 protein puddings and 2 spoons of peanut butter.

I left for the gym later than planned after my original pre workout meal (cottage cheese) so I added in that small meal (protein puddings and a banana) because I felt like I needed a boost in calories so I could push training that much more. I don't like training really hard on a relatively empty stomach. Now one thing I didn't mention is post workout I cramped really badly. I know it's an electrolyte issue but it mainly because of the volume and intensity of my training. I completed my tri-cep working sets fairly quickly (minimal rest periods) and recently they are not used to taking that much punishment. Anyway post workout both of them cramped up badly and I couldn't bend my arms and was in a lot of pain. Then my chest started cramping up as well so it was torture. I ate a banana and drank some salt water which helped a lot. Then I had sex and was putting my weight on my arms and they started again which was not good at all :eek::D Fluids and carbs around training are already in place but I will start adding in an eletrolyte tablet into my intra shake from now on.

Tomorrow will be hams, glutes, hips and abs and more of the same :)

What a difference a few days makes. I look like a different person now from 1-2 weeks ago. The main reasons for that (apart from shaving) is slightly lowering calories and the addition of 20mg aromasin and 20mg nolvadex daily. I was running 600mg sust for ages so my estrogen would have creeped up. That combined with the high calories and I was holding a lot of water. I was looking much bigger but very watery the other week. With a pump it looked good but after some meals I looked like a bloated mess :eek::D I will only run the AI/SERM combo for another few days then it will be 200mg test when I get back. Even before the gym before I was feeling very full and pumped up. I looked and felt so much better. When I get back I will be in a great position to start adding on some quality muscle. Although I am relatively pleased with my look now (considering the last few months) and can notice improvements in multiple areas.

Training today was great. I really like training hams separately to quads and I pushed the volume again tonight. I added in a variety of movements and pushed the intensity in all of them. Now for stiff leg deadlifts I always play it fairly safe but for me 100lb db's for over 15 slow motion reps is good. I am not interested in chasing weight for that movement as it's playing with fire and even light weight can cause me issues. So it's a case of perfecting form and connecting with the muscle and pushing intensity relatively safely. I would rather keep the weight lower and slow down the reps and just get a good connection then push the weight like I do with most other movements. My entire workout consisted of...

Pump sets for bi-ceps, tri-ceps and calves.
Standing Leg Curls... 1 working set for each side.
Unilateral Seated Leg Curls... 2 working sets for each side. The 2nd set ended with negative reps.
DB RDL's... 1 working set with 100lb db's with super slow reps.
Unilateral DB RDL's... 1 working set for each leg.
Good Mornings... 1 working set.
Cable Pull Throughs... 2 working sets.
Back Extensions (glute/ham focus)... 1 working set.
Glute Bridges with heavy bag... 1 working set.
Hip Abductors... 2 working sets.
Abs for 10 mins including hanging knee/leg raises, machine twists, decline sit ups, kettlebell side bends and machien crunches).
Stretches.

Next training day will be calves and quads. My sleeping routine is messed up so I will have today off and try to get back in a better routine. Things are still moving nicely now and I have a few days left before I travel.

Me and my girlfriend took Flex out today and she wanted McDonalds so I decided to get a burger, fries and pure orange juice. I enjoyed it but become instantly bloated. I have to be careful when I go longer periods on clean food and have something like that. The same happened the other week when I had a bowl of cereal and had no coconut/cashew milk so used my gf's dairy milk and I looked 6 months pregnant within 20 mins. I used to drink so much milk so my body adapted but after going so long without it my body reacts very badly to it. The rest of my diet has been pretty much the same foods and is going well. I have tried to add more fruit, vegetables and greens and they have given me a good boost.

My mate asked me to train so we ended up training calves and quads together. I haven't seen him for ages so we did chat a lot and it effected training. However we hit our working sets brutally so they made everything count. I also keep forgetting to take my electrolyte tablet pre or intra workout. I have ran out of EAA's as well which usually have some in so as I posted the other day I have started cramping after some workouts. Tonight was no different and my quads started cramping in the shower and when I was walking home they hit me hard in both quads so I had to sit down at a bus stop for 10 mins because I couldn't walk :eek::D It took me ages to get home and I just made sure not to step too hard on the pavement because any pressure and they would go again. We both had 1.25 scoops of excelsior preworkout so we were loaded up and it felt great...

Standing Calf Raises... 1 working set.
Vertical Leg Press Calf Presses... 1 working set.
Seated Calf Raises... 2 working sets with the last being a drop set with 3 drops.
Leg Extensions... warm ups.
Leg Press... 2 working sets.
Hack Squats... 1 working set (you can fail safely on this machine which is great and that's what I done).
Unilateral Leg Extensions... 1 working set for each leg.
Stretches.

Post workout I had my mate take some pics of me. Not the best but not too bad. On my computer they have loaded up weird so I hope they look better on your screen. I feel good now and in a much better place so after my trip I can start moving up again slowly.

That's an original off my phone but it still looks abit off so it must be the gym lighting and phone because this hasn't been edited.

I am getting ready to train PULL now and looking forward to it. This always gets me in the zone to train hard...

I fly very early 2moro tomorrow so need to get packed etc. I had a great pull workout but feel destroyed now. The gym was shutting early so I trained much faster than usual but managed to fit everything in. Tonight I am going to inject 200mg test and 50mg mast e and then I will just resume with 200mg test when I get back in just over 1 week. Preworkout I had 1 scoop of Excelsior and 1 serving of Controlled Labs Green Might. Intra I just had HBCD's as I have no EAA's left but will order more. I also added an electrolyte tablet but my forearms are still cramping up now :eek::D My full workout consisted of...

Rope Face Pulls... 1 working set.
Machine Rear Delt Flyes... 1 working set.
Incline Bench DB Rows... 2 working sets (1 pulling high and 1 pulling medium).
Machine Lat Pulldowns... 1 working set (included right, left and both arms).
Unilateral Machine Rows... 1 working set for each side (pulling very low with elbows tucked in).
Straight Arm Cable Pulldowns... 1 working set.
Unilateral Seated Cable Rows... 1 working set for each side (pulling very low with elbows tucked in).
Barbell Shrugs... 2 working sets (1 from the front and 1 from the back).
Unilateral Cable Curls supersetted with Reverse Cable Curls... 1 working set for each arm.
DB Preacher Curls... 1 working set with each arm.
Barbell Curls... 1 working set.
DB Hammer Curls... 1 working set.
Behind the back Barbell Wrist Curls... 1 working set.
Lower Back Extensions supersetted with Machine Crunches... 2 working sets.
Hanging Knee Raises supersetted with Kettlebell Side Bends... 3 working sets.
Stretches.

I hope everyone has a great week. I will be training in the UK but in Tenerife will be drinking everyday and having fun. Although if the hotel has a gym I may go a few times. When I get back it will be full steam ahead :)

Before I go I should mention I weighed myself today and was just over 115kg so thats 254 pounds. I haven't been eating that much recently so when I get back and I move up slowly I can see that climbing to approx 270 pounds. I don't want to go over that then over the summer I will just tighten everything up for my main holiday. So just a bigger version of my current self. Although I want to push the freak factor this summer and have some interesting plans but more on that in a few weeks :)

I have also been meaning to post my current supplement stack as well so here it is...

Supplement Needs CV Stack (HeartStack)... 2 servings per day
Supplement Needs Astrag-Flow (KidneyBPStack)... 2 servings per day
Controlled Labs Orange Triad + Greens... 2 servings per day.
Bulk Powders Super Strength Omega 3... 6 grams per day (3g AM/PM).
Bulk Powders Cissus Quadrangularis... 2400mg per day.
Brain Gains Nootropic Sleep Aid... 3 caps before bed.
Synthetek's Synthergine... 2.5ml AM/PM (5ml per day).

Looking good big guy!!

Lol and yeah I hear you about being careful eating clean then indulge in something shitty. Like you said buddy, look pretty pregnant, pretty fast!

Where do I begin! The world has gone mad over the last 2 weeks. I had a great time in Tenerife but I did destroy my body. I drank far too much and pretty much went on a bender for the first 3 days whilst I was there. Drinking day and night with next to no sleep and food. I calmed down on the 4th day but had a lot in the night then took it easy the last night as I knew I couldn't be a mess for my flight the next morning. It worked out well and soon after I got back Spain went into lockdown and many have had issues with flights etc. It's not ideal and I do go overboard when I drink (which is very rare) but I had a great time. When I got back I have been very ill but just been struggling through. I have been self isolating as I don't want to pass it on to any older people.

My gym has closed for 6 weeks which is very frustrating but many are in the same position. The annoying thing is I woke up a few days ago with a trapped nerve in my back so have been in agony since. I can't look down without severe pain but I know it's not serious (had the same issue many times) and it will soon be gone. Besides all the bad I actually feel great and looking forward to doing some intense home workouts. I only have 1 db that weighs 10kg so I may order some bands and more db's but I can make use of some furniture and bodyweight movements. I will use this time to get my cardiovascular fitness up and just get my body in prime position for my next blast.

I want to look great this summer and because of recent events my goals have changes slightly. Right now I am just relaxed and taking it easy and eating mainly clean but also what I want. I am not having 6-7 meals per day so when I do eat I am not restricting myself so I am still tightening up as overall calories are lower. An example is yesterday I had 2 meals that were steak with 2 fried eggs then I fried half a baguette (each meal) in loads of avocado oil. So plenty of calories per meal but because I am only have about 4 meals per day and some snacks things aren't that high so I have tightened up in the last week.

Soon I will start cleaning up my entire diet and just have lean proteins, greens, fruits and healthy fats. On top of that will be some intense home workouts so I prime my body. Then I will start adding calories (mainly carbs) gradually and start filling out. I will grow but instead of just sheer size I want it to be quality. Everything will be 100%. So I will get big but I want to look freaky this summer. So forget huge and soft and more big, veiny and freaky :D I usually cruise on 150mg test at all time but now I figured just stay on 300mg test e per week. I want to maintain as much as possible and stay looking sharp and with my diet, training/cardio and supplementation I know my health will only improve on this much higher cruise dose.

When I blast again in about 2 months it will probably be test and primo or test, primo and eq. I want to see how I handle eq and if my anxiety kicks off I will just stop it. Just moderate doses and later on I will add tren a into the mix to help create the freak factor :D I will also be running high dosed synthetine with pre/post insulin at higher doses. I know that combo with tren and my training/diet will help create a great look for me. I will restart syntherol in a few weeks as well and run it through the summer.

I did do some great full body workouts when the gym was still open. I went very late so the gym was empty. I was doing 1-2 working sets per bodypart and starting pushing heavy weights again. That will have to wait and when I can train in a gym again I will probably restart my old split. Obviously things aren't ideal for most of us now and we can just do the best we can. I really want to get my agility, flexibility and overall fitness up over the next 2 months.

This trapped nerve doesn't want to go so this week has been a struggle. Although I am feeling much better in every other way though. My appetite is really high now and I have just been going with it. I knew I shouldn't because my goal now is to tighten up but I figured 1 week won't hurt. I eat clean most of the year with some treats but this week I have started eating a lot of bread. They do the best bread in the world over here. All of the small bakeries are closed but the supermarkets all have their own so even with the virus outbreak there has been a good supply. I haven't even been bothered with protein intake and some meals have been high fat or carbs with fairly low protein or no protein at all. That will change now though as from tomorrow I will start tightening up my diet and increase my protein intake as well as training at home daily.

Today I had a lot to eat and said to myself I need to start training so I did and it felt good. I did take some painkillers but they didn't do anything but once I got warmed up my back wasn't too bad. After I post this I am going to look online for some bands and db's. I have 1 db which I thought was 10kg but realized today it's only 7.5kg. I made good use of that though with lot's of reps of everything. I had the Windows closed in my apartment and they actually steamed up because I really went for it. Pretty much constant training with next to no breaks. I was a mess by the end of it and felt nauseous (painkillers) but feel good now. Training was very basic and included all bodyparts...

Loads of push ups (approx 200) with different hand positions.
Unilateral DB... rear delt raises, back rows (medium and low), shoulder presses, front raises, lateral raises, chest press, chest flyes, bi-cep curls, tri-cep extensions, concentration curls, hammer curls, skull crushers, squats, stiff leg deadlifts, walking lunges, leg curls, calf raises.
Ab work for 10 mins.
Stretches and rumble rolling.

There was no real order to the db work and I rotated bodyparts. I started with upper then moved to lower but also rotated both to finish and threw in some more push ups later on as well. Abs was a variety of movements all rotated in randomly. Basically all none stop because I would rotate bodyparts so as long as I controlled my breathing I could carry on going. Granted it was only with 1 x 7.5kg db but it was a hard session. I think this type of training would do everyone well in this time. I want to get my cardiovascular fitness up so this is an excellent way to do that. I also have an exercise bike so will start using that as well and pushing it much harder (longer) than I usually do. I will start doing some fasted training in the morning as well.

I will see what equipment I can get to allow me to lift a bit more weight but I am not too bothered about weight now. I can also use furniture if I need to but I am fine with 1 pair of light db's and using my bodyweight. So progressive overload isn't that much of a concern but I will be doing push ups everyday and I want to see how many I can do in 1 set by the end of this so I will be progressing in that way. The main aim is just to go crazy and sweat my arse off, get fitter and get pumped. Combine that with a nutritious diet with controlled calories and I will tighten up nicely. Then when I start upping calories and increasing doses I will put on some quality muscle. I will be happy with something like my avatar but a little more fullness and more vascularity.

The fruit loaf I had today was nice though so I may get another one soon. It had dried dates and orange pieces in with some nuts as well. I easily ate the 400g loaf fast and could have had 2 no problems. The 400g loaf was 1100 calories and 180g carbs. I had a whole jar of cashw butter afterwards so calories were very high today :eek::D Tomorrow will mainly be meat, vegetables, fruit, cottage cheese and eggs. I hope everyone is doing well in this very awkward time. It's crazy how much I miss the gym but just going to put all my efforts into my home workouts.

Glad to read you´re feeling better, pinched nerves are pure agony, I know from experience. You got me motivated to train at home, I´m actually really looking forward to it after reading your post.

Hey Elvia what's up? I would like a bit of advice from unowned we have more time spending indoors.. I'm trying to move up a category weight wise.. this past summer I reached 82 kg at 4% body fat starting my diet from 83 kg.. I would like to be 90 kg at 4% body fat eventually after a couple of years if possible..
Currently I'm at 93 kg at around 10-12% body fat and using 3 months cycles blasting and cruising ..at around 1000 mg total per week ( test- bold)...calories are at 4800-5300 and training is 4-5 weekly fortitude training ..as for cardio I try to walk-bicycle as to reach 10-12000 steps daily...
I do plan to mini diet at certain phases in those 2years as a means to reset a bit and loose some fat ...
My guestion is how would u progress as far as ass -amounts -compounds -duration etc and calories -macros wise...? ( currently I'm at 350-400 pro 600 carbs 100-120 fat ) as to keep adding muscle but as healthy as possible ..?

Glad to read you´re feeling better, pinched nerves are pure agony, I know from experience. You got me motivated to train at home, I´m actually really looking forward to it after reading your post.

That's great. I wish I could have said the same for me over the last week. The trapped nerve wouldn't go and it would hurt a lot whenever I moved my head. I thought it was best I didn't train through it. Truth be told I have been very lazy since my last post. Although I think times like that can be good for me as I always bounce back and go from one extreme to the other. I miss the gym a lot and it has started to effect my mood so I am looking forward to restarting the home workouts. I came on here to post because for the first time my back has felt much better today so I hope I am gtg tomorrow. I have had the same issue before so I was surprised how long it has taken to get better. I suppose if I were still training regularly it may have gone away quicker but the break has probably done my body good. So from tomorrow it should be regular training at home.

I have some resistance bands coming in the post and they should be delivered tomorrow or the next day. I have also just ordered more today so they should come soon as well. I saw an advert on IG and after clicking on it (and buying) I have literally had about 70 different companies pop up on my feed all selling bands. The home workouts on there are excessive as well. I suppose it doesn't hurt being bombared with ideas but it's getting ridiculous. I am keeping it all to basic movements and mainly like my last workout but I may rotate upper and lower. I will start doing more agility work and high intensity cardio as I want to get my cardiovascular fitness back to where it should be.

I actually remembered about an outdoor gym they have in a park close to me so I walked Flex there earlier today. It's just for the general public and not for serious lifters but I figured it could be useful. It was taped off but I just tried the machines and well I am not missing out :eek::D So I will just keep it to inside my apartment and I wont' be sneaking there for a late night workout. It did have a pull up bar which I don't have around here so that is useful though. I can use the door frame but it's just awkward to grip so I will just stick to bands and my db. It did have a good stepper machine but I have an exercise bike in my apartment which is half decent. Have you started training at home? I am really looking forward to hitting it hard now. I have just been doing 150mg test every 5-6 days but going to increase that to every 4 days now.

Hey Elvia what's up? I would like a bit of advice from unowned we have more time spending indoors.. I'm trying to move up a category weight wise.. this past summer I reached 82 kg at 4% body fat starting my diet from 83 kg.. I would like to be 90 kg at 4% body fat eventually after a couple of years if possible..
Currently I'm at 93 kg at around 10-12% body fat and using 3 months cycles blasting and cruising ..at around 1000 mg total per week ( test- bold)...calories are at 4800-5300 and training is 4-5 weekly fortitude training ..as for cardio I try to walk-bicycle as to reach 10-12000 steps daily...
I do plan to mini diet at certain phases in those 2years as a means to reset a bit and loose some fat ...
My guestion is how would u progress as far as ass -amounts -compounds -duration etc and calories -macros wise...? ( currently I'm at 350-400 pro 600 carbs 100-120 fat ) as to keep adding muscle but as healthy as possible ..?

Are you sure you were 4%? Not many people get to 4%. You have only gained 8kg and gone up 6-8% bodyfat which is not right at all. None of that is really important though but I would need to see pics (pm me) to gain a better understanding and just see exactly where you were at and where you are now. It's hard to give advice without knowing more plus everyone is different. You are on a lot of calories for 90kg so I assume you have a fast metabolism and are very active. So those steps include your daily cardio?

8kg is alot of muscle especially in 2 years but it's definitely possible. How tall are you? How old are you? How many years have you lifted and how many have you taken aas? Is this the highest dose you have done before? What is your cruise dose? Mini diets are useful but don't go overboard with them. I would just say slow and steady so small increases in all areas over time. There are so many things but I would just keep it simple. Perhaps you could utilize certain non sex hormone aids during cruises.

Regarding AAS I don't think you need to jump up in dose and I would just rotate compounds each blast and make sure your diet and training are 100% at all times (including cruises). If you are gaining unnecessary fat back off a little. If you can handle 5000 cals daily and you are truly consistent with that amount then you will simply need to up them as you grow but you won't need to do it by much. You know more than anyone what suits your body so it's just a matter of being consistent.

So you do 3 months blast and 3 months cruise? If so that looks good but perhaps (thinking ahead) for the final 2 or so rotations you could go 12 weeks on and 8 off just to help attain your final look. As you already know it's just a matter of eating and training consistently with small increments in both areas and the right base of drugs and you will build muscle. You can't go wrong with all the basic AAS but I would mainly keep it to injectables. You don't want anything fucking with your appetite when trying to grow muscle over a long period. Save the orals for the later stages. Although a small dose of orals wouldn't hurt matters at certain times. Have you experimented with many aas? Do you know how you respond to most of the basics? For growing I would keep it to your favs out of test (all esters), deca, npp, primo and eq etc. There is no right or wrong answer when it comes to AAS you just need to be consistent, sensible and have your breaks but don't come off everything (no trt) as you just go backwards.

Macros are so individual but your current ratios look good to me. I assume you do well with that and you are fine with higher carbs. I would continue to keep things balanced like you have been. You can play about with low carbs during your mini cuts (again very rare and nothing too drastic as you shouldn't be getting too fat to begin with). For the rest of the time balanced macros and all clean food apart from an occasional cheat. Just all basic stuff really. Now if you aren't eating any fruit I would 100% add that into your plan. One thing I see a lot are guys who literally just eat rice or pasta all day for general health and overall results I would always replace some of those with certain fruits. The same for the guys who for fat just eat peanut butter and maybe some eggs... add in more variety such as avocado, nuts, chia seeds, mac/olive/walnut oil etc.

Hello Elvia, glad things are slowly getting better for you, yes, I´ve done one home workout...I haven´t done a push up in like 25 years so I thought it would be a piece of cake and went straight at it with no warm up, my right shoulder has been nagging me for ages and now it feels like someone stuck a knife in it 24/7, turns out push ups are harder than I remember them being especially when you´re a 115kg fatty but fit kind of guy :D. On the positive side, I never liked doing more than 15 reps on a movement and since all I have are two 4kg dumbbells and an elastic band I´m loving them!

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner