over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's time to get HUGE!

If you were to coach an advanced bodybuilder with no intention of competing ( 20 years of training but moderate use of aas usually around 750-1000 mg weekly total for 12 week cycles with equal amount off the last 3 years) how would you progress him in terms of aas use in order to keep him healthy as possible but keep adding mass and uping his bodywheight from 180 ripped to say 200-210 ripped ?

My situation right now...

What's your thoughts on trenbelone for off-season bulking purposes?

If you were to coach an advanced bodybuilder with no intention of competing ( 20 years of training but moderate use of aas usually around 750-1000 mg weekly total for 12 week cycles with equal amount off the last 3 years) how would you progress him in terms of aas use in order to keep him healthy as possible but keep adding mass and uping his bodywheight from 180 ripped to say 200-210 ripped ?

My situation right now...

There are so many factors involved with some including your diet, height and simply effort levels over the last few years. By that I mean just how much of a goal is 200-210 ripped to you. For someone who is 5ft 1 who has been pushing calories fairly high and putting in 100% effort it's gonna be a much harder target than someone who is 5ft 10 who lives a fairly easy life going to the gym and watching what they eat but never really pushing things. So I would need to know details before a plan could be drawn up. Nevertheless, the plan would be fairly basic with nutrition the primary factor.

If health is extremely important I would keep all drugs to injectables with no orals used. Basically nothing toxic and compounds used that you have had success (minimal side effects) with in the past. Now something stronger could be used as a finishing touch (final 4 weeks for example) to help you looking as sharp as possible but the basics would be more than enough. Again it all depends upon your past and what you respond best to but I would probably pick from the likes of test, primo, npp, mast, eq etc. A typical high cycle could be 350mg test, 350mg npp and 350mg mast. Although as long as you have a solid base of hormones (500mg test for example) you don't need to be on a complicated drug stack to attain that target. For me it's all about nutrition and consistency with any base of hormones. Although I go back to your stats and effort levels as someone at 5ft 1 and who has pushed things more may need to be more aggressive in their approach.

For anyone wanting to grow fast but with health in mind I would always keep things to blasting and cruising with a real trt dose between blasts. However, other non sex hormone aids (hgh, mk-677, slin, lr3, creatine etc) could be used during cruise periods to maintain effectively so it doesn't have to be a case of 2 steps forwards and 1 back.

What's your thoughts on trenbelone for off-season bulking purposes?

It all depends upon the person with someone's body type being a very important factor. Their exact goal is also a factor meaning do they have the goal of competing afterwards or do they still want to look as good as possible when bulking with no other plans afterwards. Regardless, I don't think tren should be used that much and it should be saved for certain periods because it does hit the system hard in a variety of ways.

For me tren is the ultimate drug for looking good. It is the ultimate drug for looking freaky. I mainly just use it when cutting but I know many who love it when trying to gain size and it works amazingly for them. For me on a decent dose of tren I burn through everything (carbs) so it makes eating for growth that much harder. Now some of the freakiest guys I know were using high test and tren at the time and growing. There is no right answer but if you plan to compete after your off season or perhaps even just run a cutting cycle for looking good I would save tren for contest prep or the cutting cycle. I would stick to the likes of test, deca, npp, eq etc for injectables when off season growth is your goal.

I should add one approach that can be very useful for many and I do it myself at times is adding in a small dose of tren when growing. I have had great success with this. Just enough to provide benefits whilst avoiding any bad side effects. For this purpose I think 200mg tren e (dosed 100mg x 2) is a very good approach. That dose always helps tighten me up so I look harder and simply better whilst also slightly increasing aggression and strength for the gym.

So much to update but I will try to keep it brief. As posted I slighted changed my training plan and it has made a big difference. I like to rotate things from time to time but I usually stick to a plan for as long as possible. However if something is not right/optimal changing is always the best option. It got to the point I wasn't looking forward to training legs and almost dreading it because I aimed to cover everything in one session. Obviously you can be smart with exercise selection and pick movements that cover multiple parts but as I am limited in some movements that wasn't always the best option. Moreover, as posted I have always responded better to higher volume for legs. Anyway now I have split quads and hams into separate days I look forward to training each and that is only a good sign for things to come.

I am also on a deload period as I have been pushing the weights in lower rep ranges for quite awhile. My body was giving me signs (sore knees and shoulders at times) so i will be smart and listen to it. So my plan is the same but I have started utilizing a lot of supersets and higher rep ranges to give my joints a bit of a break from the heavy loading. I should add I am still not lifting light but I am making sure nothing falls under 10 reps with most movements being 15+. I will do this for a few weeks then move back to basically lifting as heavy as possible in the 6-12 rep range for most movements.

I trained push the other day and that was before deloading so it was pretty standard. I started with incline (slight) smith presses with a working set of 3.5pps for 12 reps. Then some flyes with a static hold for 15 reps before starting my standard reps. I kept shoulders to a variety of lateral raises because of the minor shoulder pain I was experiencing. Although I did add in some wide grip upright rows (30kg per side) again so a pull movement but I like it. Tri-ceps consisted of full rack pushdowns, overhead ez bar extensions with 25kg per side and dips.

2 days ago I trained calves and quads and it felt great. I kept the weight sensible but the intensity was very high. I actually took Flex on a walk before eating my post workout meal and when I was out both my quads spasmed so I couldn't walk :eek::D

Tri-set of Seated Calf Raises, Standing Calf Raises and Vertical Leg Press Calf Presses... 5 working sets.
Machine Tibialis Raises... 1 working set.
Tri-set of Leg Extensions, Machine Squats and Vertical Leg Press... 3 working sets.
Tri-set of Hip Adductors, Hack Squats and Horizontal Leg Press... 3 working sets.
Stretches.
15 mins on Spin Bike.

Today was pull day and consisted of...

Reverse Pec Deck supersetted with Incline Bench DB Rear Delt Flyes... 2 working sets.
Incline Bench DB Rows supersetted with Close Grip Pulldowns... 1 working set.
Unilateral Seated Cable Rows... 2 working sets for each side.
Tri-set of Barbell Shrugs, Behind the Back Barbell Shrugs and DB Shrugs... 2 working sets.
Rack Pulls... 2 working sets.
Tri-set of Machine Curls, DB Hammer Curls and Reverse Barbell Curls... 2 working sets.
Stretches.

I have also added tbol at 40mg back in and usually dose that 1 hour pre workout. Everything else is the same.

My nutriton has been on point but just sensible amounts and moving along nicely. I have started having high protein puddings which are amazing and an easy way to get protein in and I will post more on them in the future. I had cereal tonight post workout and will end the night with some chicken, rice and an avocado.

I am sure like many on here you get conflicting thoughts in your head. It's annoying but it happens to me anytime I start getting big. I say to myself let's get as big as possible but when that start happening I guess my anxiety kicks in a little. I have the odd thought about having a heart attack etc because obviously there is nothing healthy about getting big. At 25 I wouldn't care but at 35 I have gotten to an age these thoughts play on my mind more. It doesn't matter if I were to stay on 500mg test and nothing else just weighing loads is enough to cause issues. The fact I use orals and everything else just increases the chances of bad things happening. Regardless the plan hasn't changed and I am moving on as normal. Although it did get me thinking more on syntherol. I have just started it and only done 2 shots so far but I am thinking I might try and push it much more than I have in the past. Compared to aas and all the other drugs it's 10x healthier and I want to make some impressive changes so I think it could make a massive difference. Obviously it will be done in a smart way (looks somewhat natural) and to compliment everything else in my plan but still I think it could be the tool to make a lot of difference. Anyway more on that to come.

So much to update but I will try to keep it brief. As posted I slighted changed my training plan and it has made a big difference. I like to rotate things from time to time but I usually stick to a plan for as long as possible. However if something is not right/optimal changing is always the best option. It got to the point I wasn't looking forward to training legs and almost dreading it because I aimed to cover everything in one session. Obviously you can be smart with exercise selection and pick movements that cover multiple parts but as I am limited in some movements that wasn't always the best option. Moreover, as posted I have always responded better to higher volume for legs. Anyway now I have split quads and hams into separate days I look forward to training each and that is only a good sign for things to come.

I am also on a deload period as I have been pushing the weights in lower rep ranges for quite awhile. My body was giving me signs (sore knees and shoulders at times) so i will be smart and listen to it. So my plan is the same but I have started utilizing a lot of supersets and higher rep ranges to give my joints a bit of a break from the heavy loading. I should add I am still not lifting light but I am making sure nothing falls under 10 reps with most movements being 15+. I will do this for a few weeks then move back to basically lifting as heavy as possible in the 6-12 rep range for most movements.

I trained push the other day and that was before deloading so it was pretty standard. I started with incline (slight) smith presses with a working set of 3.5pps for 12 reps. Then some flyes with a static hold for 15 reps before starting my standard reps. I kept shoulders to a variety of lateral raises because of the minor shoulder pain I was experiencing. Although I did add in some wide grip upright rows (30kg per side) again so a pull movement but I like it. Tri-ceps consisted of full rack pushdowns, overhead ez bar extensions with 25kg per side and dips.

2 days ago I trained calves and quads and it felt great. I kept the weight sensible but the intensity was very high. I actually took Flex on a walk before eating my post workout meal and when I was out both my quads spasmed so I couldn't walk :eek::D

Tri-set of Seated Calf Raises, Standing Calf Raises and Vertical Leg Press Calf Presses... 5 working sets.
Tri-set of Leg Extensions, Machine Squats and Vertical Leg Press... 3 working sets.
Tri-set of Hip Adductors, Hack Squats and Horizontal Leg Press... 3 working sets.
Stretches.
15 mins on Spin Bike.

Today was pull day and consisted of...

Reverse Pec Deck supersetted with Incline Bench DB Rear Delt Flyes... 2 working sets.
Incline Bench DB Rows supersetted with Close Grip Pulldowns... 1 working set.
Unilateral Seated Cable Rows... 2 working sets for each side.
Tri-set of Barbell Shrugs, Behind the Back Barbell Shrugs and DB Shrugs... 2 working sets.
Rack Pulls... 2 working sets.
Tri-set of Machine Curls, DB Hammer Curls and Reverse Barbell Curls... 2 working sets.
Stretches.

I have also added tbol at 40mg back in and usually dose that 1 hour pre workout. Everything else is the same.

My nutriton has been on point but just sensible amounts and moving along nicely. I have started having high protein puddings which are amazing and an easy way to get protein in and I will post more on them in the future. I had cereal tonight post workout and will end the night with some chicken, rice and an avocado.

I am sure like many on here you get conflicting thoughts in your head. It's annoying but it happens to me anytime I start getting big. I say to myself let's get as big as possible but when that start happening I guess my anxiety kicks in a little. I have the odd thought about having a heart attack etc because obviously there is nothing healthy about getting big. At 25 I wouldn't care but at 35 I have gotten to an age these thoughts play on my mind more. It doesn't matter if I were to stay on 500mg test and nothing else just weighing loads is enough to cause issues. The fact I use orals and everything else just increases the chances of bad things happening. Regardless the plan hasn't changed and I am moving on as normal. Although it did get me thinking more on syntherol. I have just started it and only done 2 shots so far but I am thinking I might try and push it much more than I have in the past. Compared to aas and all the other drugs it's 10x healthier and I want to make some impressive changes so I think it could make a massive difference. Obviously it will be done in a smart way (looks somewhat natural) and to compliment everything else in my plan but still I think it could be the tool to make a lot of difference. Anyway more on that to come.
35 yrs old is bodybuilding prime age, if your going to get huge, NOW is the time to do it for the next 2-3 years then chill the fuck out.

Just my 2 cents ^^

Thanks for the help Elvia
Obviously a bit of info about me would be helpful
I'm 5,9 and 92 kg at the moment
Was 82 at 4-5 % body fat for the summer after a 12 week diet coming down from 94 kg
As I said I blast the last 5-6 years with no more than 750 and only my last cuting cycle was at 1000 mg weekly ( no orals only injectables cause in my situation there is no need for them)
I do cruise between with 80mg test weekly a true trt
My nutrition I believe is a standard bodybuilding high protein diet usually at 5 meals a day
My training is on point also focusing on progressive overload ( fortitude training the last 3-4 years)

I believe I have reached a plateau as far as muscle gain or I would say I progress not as much as I would like despite my effort on training - cals - nutrition and my knowledge about aas is limited ...
Obviously I want to keep health as priority
Any more info would you like I can provide

35 yrs old is bodybuilding prime age, if your going to get huge, NOW is the time to do it for the next 2-3 years then chill the fuck out.

Just my 2 cents ^^

Thanks. That was exactly my thought process at the start. I figured if I want to get bigger now is the time to do it because I am not getting any younger. I am at a good age to go for it because deciding to do this in 10 years time would be stupid. Now I will say I have been thinking what's the point if I am only going to come back down but you (you already done it) and many others on here will understand the desire to get as big and freaky as possible. It's time to move up a gear :)

Thanks for the help Elvia
Obviously a bit of info about me would be helpful
I'm 5,9 and 92 kg at the moment
Was 82 at 4-5 % body fat for the summer after a 12 week diet coming down from 94 kg
As I said I blast the last 5-6 years with no more than 750 and only my last cuting cycle was at 1000 mg weekly ( no orals only injectables cause in my situation there is no need for them)
I do cruise between with 80mg test weekly a true trt
My nutrition I believe is a standard bodybuilding high protein diet usually at 5 meals a day
My training is on point also focusing on progressive overload ( fortitude training the last 3-4 years)

I believe I have reached a plateau as far as muscle gain or I would say I progress not as much as I would like despite my effort on training - cals - nutrition and my knowledge about aas is limited ...
Obviously I want to keep health as priority
Any more info would you like I can provide

Well you obviously know what you are doing but don't think the secret is in taking more drugs. Now obviously upping the drugs should only help but I don't see anything wrong with what you have been doing in regards to aas. It's not like adding in 500mg test will give you another 10 pounds of solid muscle. However, sure the next time you plateau after being 100% with everything I don't see anything wrong with upping your blast dose by approx 300mg. Things should be done in stages and gradually progressed.

My main point is from the limited info I have I would guess your main issue is your nutrition. Obviously training could be another one but as long as you are not training 3 hours a day 6-7 days per week I am sure things are fine. I assume you train hard and take sufficient breaks to allow recovery. Obviously it's impossible to know how someone trains unless you are in the gym with them so I won't even bother going into that. Although you want to weigh more so it will always come back to nutrition.

It's quite simple even when guys are very advanced... if what you are doing isn't getting the results you desire you have to change things. You aren't as big as you want to be but you are lean (not fat) so you simply need to eat more. It's hard without knowing more details but if you want to be 210 ripped you need to eat like a 210 bodybuilder. The same logic can apply to everyone but the first thing I would do is up your calories. It's hard without details but probably from carbs/fats and then later on when you plateau again I would probably up protein. Now I don't know how exactly you eat but regardless you need to up calories. Now the same can be said for all areas and if you aren't where you want to be you need to up things but I think your nutrition alone will get you the results you want. Much later in the future you could look at lowering cruise periods from 12 to 8 weeks and of course upping your dose etc. However the basic rule always applies... to get more results you need to do more (more could even mean less or smarter).

I haven't even mentioned consistency and that could be a factor. You could be like a machine but it's impossible to know over the internet. You write you are having 5 meals per day. Are you having 5 meals everyday and not missing any? Are you missing any training days? Are you doing everything in your power to attain the goals you want? I think 99% on here would answer that truthfully as no and I am no different. I am probably at 70% right now especially in regards to nutrition and consistency. I have even missed aas shots. Training is never an issue with me and I train hard all the time so that's a given but I often fall short in the other areas. I am still progressing but now I will be following my own advice and being 100% and the results will always come faster.

I would start having 5 set meals every day and up your cals slightly for each meal and go from there. It could be as simple as adding an extra 10g fat to every meal which would equate to an extra 450 calories per day. Stick at that for a few weeks and adjust if needed. The next change could be as simple as an extra 50g carbs (200 calories) post workout. Maybe even adding in 6-8iu slin post workout if you wanted to. Just little steps and over 6 months they will make a big difference. You know all of this anyway but sometimes you just need to see something in front of you then draw up a plan and go for it.

Today was push day and I done something very different but had an amazing training session. Obviously I am deloading but instead of doing the same routine with just higher reps I have decided to play about things. It's given me a great boost and works the muscle in a much different way. Usually I do supersets for each muscle but today combined all 3 body parts in each tri-set. After a few weeks of this I will go back to my standard straight sets and getting as strong as possible. I should note I list them as working sets but it's not like my usual routine were a working set is literally if you had a gun to my head I couldn't do another rep. These are hard sets but I don't fail in every movement but overall they are brutal. The pumps are on another level when training this way.

Warm Up.
Tri-set of Machine Incline Presses, Seated DB Lateral Raises and Tri-cep Pushdowns... 3 working sets.
Tri-set of Lying Cable Flyes, Machine Lateral Raises and Overhead Tri-cep Extensions... 3 working sets.
Tri-set of Machine Presses, Wide Grip Upright Rows and Lying DB Extensions... 3 working sets.
Dips... 1 working drop set with chains then bodyweight.
Stretches.

Everything is good apart from a minor back scare. Even though I am deloading when I trained back yesterday I pushed the rack pulls. It's the only movement I stop well short of failure due to my lower back issues but yesterday I went to failure. Over the last few months my lower back has strengthened but I have still had the odd moment. When training it I felt really good and that I could really push the weight if I wanted to (I didn't). However I know it will always be a problem. My back just went a bit (tightened right up) on my way to the gym. It was quite bad but thankfully it didnt seize completely up and I could train. I cracked it before training and done about 15 mins of stretching which helped it a lot. Then after another 30 mins of moving around I was fine. It feels fine now but obviously I know to be careful. I will see how I feel but for my next ham day I will likely keep stiff legs to much lighter weight (unilateral db version and/or bar good mornings) then on pull day keep direct lower back to just machine extensions.

Most of my meals have been meat and rice the last 2 days. Tonight I have been lazy in a sense but hitting the same macros. By that I mean I had rice and pasta made but needed to cook meat but instead for the last 2 meals I have ate the carbs (some added fat as well) separately then in between had a big whey shake. Tomorrow I will keep it all to meat and rice/pasta. I have also drank 100g whey pre bed the last 2 days as well. I have a 50/50 mix of rule 1 salted caramel whey isolate and synthepure.

Syntherol has given me a massive boost. I can see a big difference even after a few days of low volume shots. My arms feel great and I am only on tiny doses but will inject 1.5ml per muscle head now. I could stay very low and get results but I would rather just jump up now to an amount I know will create big changes. That combined with my aas and hard training and regular protein and I am on a great path.

Yesterday I even done a set of injections in my calves. I only put 1ml in both sides of each calf so 2 shots (2ml) per calf just to get used to the injections. It's crazy even after just that they already feel bigger. Obviously it's mainly in my head but I recall when I done them years ago how fast they grew. 3 out of the 4 calf injections were easy with no issues. The 4th was still easy but when I took out the needle blood sprayed all over my floor. I recall when doing them years ago if I ever had issues it was with my left outer calf and it was the same this time round. Calves are very different to arms and even after just 2ml they have felt tight. I haven't experienced any pip at all but they are tight. I recall when I injected them years ago after building up more volume I would wake up and would struggle to straighten my legs (walk) for a few minutes because they were so tight. I am looking forward to seeing how much I can change over the next few weeks.

Today I trained PULL but I started with some calves because I had injected them the night before. The pump was crazy even with just a few light sets. This was more active recovery but when I train legs next they will he hit hard with heavy weight. I should mention the mind-muscle connection I get with my calves is crazy when I have oil in there. The same for my bi-ceps today as well. I am not going heavy due to my distal bi-cep tendon plus I am currently deloading but the pump was crazy due to the syntherol being in there. Today because I had excelsior pre workout and felt like a change I really pushed the volume and it felt great. I kept the weight lower and went for pump but still trained hard. The gym was very busy in the first half of training so I done no supersets. I started with rear delts then moved over to high rows, pulldowns then low rows. Shrugs were done at the end and included a superset of db shrugs then low cable shrugs. I also supersetted lower back extensions with machine crunches (machines are next to oneanother). I then done another 10 or so mins of abs including standing kettlebell teapots, hanging knee raises and bosu ball crunches. Bi-ceps/forearms was an array of db, cable and machine curls over about 15 mins.

One of the main reasons I recently separated quads and hams was so I could really push the intensity for each workout. As my lower back started feeling better I increased the intensity of my stiff leg deadlifts. I had been progressing with them weekly. I also felt like the volume was getting too much trying to fit everything in. Now because I am deloading and not lower back loading this week I decided to train my legs together so I followed my older PPL split. I trained legs on Tues then had Wed off and trained pull Thurs. Anyway my leg workout was great and I done something similar to my last push session with 3 tri-sets covering all 3 main areas. I also implemented a few intensity techniques such as paused reps, pulse reps and static holds.

LEGS
Warm Up.
Tri-set of Standing Calf Raises, Lying Leg Curls and Hack Squats... 3 hard sets.
Tri-set of Seated Calf Raises, Standing Leg Curls and Horizontal Leg Press... 3 hard sets.
Tri-set of Tibialis Raises, Seated Leg Curls and Hip Adductors... 3 hard sets.
Leg Extensions... 1 drop set of 50 reps (10/10/10/10/10).
Stretches.

I ordered 10kg HBCD's, a few supps and some nut butters. So I have made a couple of adjustments to my daily supplements. Having 3kg of pistachio, cashew and peanut butter in my cupboard is probably not too smart :eek::D I have left things too long so I will get this body hair off me and get some pics done. You literally can't see anything especially in my abs as I have thick hair all over. I shaved my head and have this giant mount of hair on my upper back so it looks extra stupid now :D

I haven't shaved since summer myself, werewolf status. Looking forward to some pics. (After you've trimmed 😅)

So much to update so I will try to cover everything. Over the last few weeks I have basically been feeling like utter crap. I also haven't been myself recently (stressed) but I was just getting on with things but as a result my body wasn't responding like I wanted it to. There are a few reasons for all of this and I have been far from perfect but I knew exactly what had to be done. I have started tapering my doses down and I will continue to do so until I am on 200mg test only. I usually cruise on 150mg test but gonna just do 200mg this time round. I have stopped the tbol but I am still using 25mg proviron ed. I am still running test, npp and mast e but lower amounts and by next week the npp and mast will be gone. I am going away with my mates at the start of March for 5 days so I was going to do a "mini cut" before that anyway but due to recent events that has already started. I had already planned to stop anything toxic (orals) before I left but figured drop all the injs and stay on 200mg test for at least 6 weeks. It's not a long time but I will still be sticking to my plan (get huge) so nothing changes and it's just a short break. I am flying from the UK so I will sort out a blood test for the few days I am there so I can see how everything is looking.

Over the weeks I had started lowering my fruit and vegetable intake and my meals were very bland so that has changed. Now I will be having 40-50g protein as many times as I can basically fit in daily. With that protein serving will be a variety of fruit and vegetables. 1 avocado per day, some nut butter and other good fats will be used at certain times. Higher carb meals (rice and pasta for example) will be mainly around training and whenever I feel like. Lot's of greens and my fridge is full of kale, spinach, cucumbers etc. 2 of my meals per day will be a greens/berries shake with 50g protein from synthepure. The rest mainly beef/chicken with peppers, tomatoes, onions, garlic etc. I also have high protein puddings which are 20g protein per pot so for 1-2 meals I will have 2 of those with a piece of fruit. Basically just nutrient dense foods with each protein serving. Everything is clean and fats/carbs are controlled. I always feel and look better when I eat this way and it's easy for me (expensive though :eek:).

No more deloading for me either so my training is brutal again. Although I am being sensible and utilizing higher rep ranges for certain movements. I am keeping the basic 6-12 rep working sets for select movements but the rest are different. Most movements are to complete failure for 15 and over reps but for some I may utilize 3-5 sec negatives and aim for 12 and over reps. It's the same as usual and approx 3 movements per body part and 1-2 working set per movement. An exception would be any deadlifts or rack pulls I do. When I trained hams last time I done a variety of stiff leg deadlifts movements but never go to complete failure due to my lower back. So in that event I will increase the volume and do more "hard sets" but never to complete failure.

My syntherol run is going great. I have been dosing it eod in my arms and it's crazy. My arms are always rock hard but when training before they felt ridiculous. All my veins started to come out after I started using it which happens everytime. So I couldn't be more happy with the results and I will post more details and pics in the future.

Since implementing the above changes my body has taken a complete u turn so things are good. My waist has shrunk and everything is looking much better. I have lost a lot of bloat but look better for it. Now I will just build upon this and after my holiday it will be full steam ahead again. When I blast again I will keep it very basic and keep the base diet the same with some additions over time. Now the reason I haven't had pics done is nothing to do with the above and simply I can't find my adaptor for my razor. Yesterday I bought a cheap razor so will start on that today. I wish I could have got pics done tonight as I felt like a machine in the gym but I have been training very late so I am always alone in the gym. My push day tonight looked like...

Warm Up.
Incline Smith Press... 1 working set of 3.5pps for 7 reps.
Incline Bench Cable Flyes... 1 working set of 16 reps.
Machine Press... 1 working set of 15 reps (3 sec negatives).
Incline Bench DB Later Raises... 1 working set of 16 reps.
Standing Cable Front Raises... 1 working set of 11 reps.
Seated DB Shoulder Press... 1 working set of 20 reps.
Standing DB Upright Rows... 1 working drop set with 75, 60 and 45lb db's.
Tri-cep Pushdowns... 1 working set.
Machine Overhead Tri-cep Extensions... 1 working set.
EZ Bar Skull Crushers... 1 working set.
Abs for 10 mins.
Stretches.

Any sexual disfunctions with npp?

Might try that test/mast/npp combo too!

Any sexual disfunctions with npp?

Might try that test/mast/npp combo too!

My sex drive did go down a bit but performance has not be effected in the slightest. It's worth noting I also haven't been on an AI or SERM on 600mg test so my estrogen would have crept up as well. I have started a low dose of nolva/aromasin now but won't run them long. For me the combo of test, nandrolone and masteron are great for "bulking".

My ham workout the other day was great and it felt good to do various stiff leg deadlift movements and lift fairly heavy as well. At no time did I feel my lower back was in danger and I was very happy. However, in the few days afterwards I have been getting little reminders I shouldn't do that again. As I was leaving for the gym tonight I leaned over to turn off my computer and my lower back tightened up a lot so I made sure to stretch it out before training. I trained calves and quads but even with the tight lower back it was an amazing session. The 1 1/3 scoop of excelsior definitely helped and I was so focused and I wish it could have been filmed as it was brutal. I was in the gym alone so made as much noise as I wanted. I can't really do that in a busy gym because you could hear me a mile away :eek::D

As my lower back wasn't feeling right I decided to keep all heavy movements to machines were my back was supported. For calves I included some standing calf raises but I kept the weight low and the reps very high for that one movement. The same for sissy squats and I just used them at the end with no rest and with my bodyweight only to finish off. Everything else was heavy but utilizing different reps ranges (10-25).

For both calves and quads I basically picked 4 movements and I used giant sets whilst warming up. Every movement got heavier for each set so by the end of warming up I done a some fairly hard sets. Then for the working sets I had breaks between sets so they were more standard. Although for calves it was basically a superset then I rested 1 min before doing the drop set on seated calf raises. For quads I done 4 movements and rested no more than 30 secs between sets with the 3rd to last movement consisting of no rest. I then had 2 mins rest and completed one more set of just leg press with the maximum number of plates I could fit. The machine is old school and comes with it's own plates you have to slot in. I will list my entire workout not mentioning the warm up giant sets.

Standing Calf Raises... 1 working set.
Vertical Leg Press Calf Presses... 1 working set.
Horizontal Leg Press Calf Presses... 1 working set.
Seated Calf Raises... 1 working drop set with 3 drops in weight.
Warm Up (1 set of 30 rep leg extensions, 1 set of 30 rep seated leg curls and 1 set of 30 reps Hip Abductors).
Hip Adductors... 2 working sets.
Hack Squat... 1 working set.
Leg Press... 2 working sets (2nd set was my last movement).
Leg Extensions... 1 working set.
Sissy Squats... 1 working set.
Stretches.

Intra was 1.5 scoops of Man Sports Iso EAA's and 37.5g HBCD's.

Over the last few days most of my first few meals have consisted of eggs, protein puddings, fruit and smoothies. It's the 2-3 meals post workout that are chicken/beef and rice and/or vegetables. Pre bed is usually protein with pistachio and/or cashew butter. I will now add in another meat and rice/vegetables before training as well. Today my preworkout meal was a smoothie which consisted of kale, spinach, 1 apple, 1 kiwi, berries and 50g synthepure.

Hey mate, i see your volume per session is quite low do you warm up with like higher reps and feeders, etc?

It's a messed up sport we are in, right? This speaks to me. I know I'm the extreme but I'm receiving counseling for my illness anxiety disorder and and purposely trying to lose muscle at this point. I spent over $10,000 last year on necessary medical tests. We all need to monitor health but I know at least two other members on here who started having panic attacks and went to counseling over extreme anxiety when testing showed they were healthy. I was at the point of getting bloods/urine testing 3-10 times A WEEK.

The flip side to that is the folks who are blasting 2g+ of gear and have never gotten blood work (there are many)...that's not good either but I'm also 100% sure if I keep up my level of anxiety it will shorten my life (stress truly is a killer).

I just wanted to chime in as I think your brain is working as an effective "governor" from going overboard while my brain went overboard and over the last 12 months I thought I had brain cancer, lung cancer, kidney failure, heart failure, lymphoma, and skin cancer...

I've always had a bit of anxiety about health (although no health issues to speak of) so the addition of ped's for me has me always convinced I'm dying of something.

Hey mate, i see your volume per session is quite low do you warm up with like higher reps and feeders, etc?

Hi matey, I think you may have read it wrong. My volume is far from low if you are going from recent workouts (I assume the leg one listed above your post). Earlier in this log I was doing 1-2 working sets per movement and plenty of warm ups to get to my max weight sets. I also was doing approx 9 exercises per day so plenty of sets if you count warm ups and working. As weight was a primary goal I would start with higher reps when warming up but as I moved up in weight they would be very low reps to save energy for my max weight sets. Then I had a deload for a short time which consisted of super/tri/giant sets and the volume was controlled but still not low. When I write working sets they are literally all out to complete failure and I don't list the 1-5 warm up sets I may have done beforehand to get to my max weight working set.

Recently I am back to my more standard 1-2 working sets per movement. That leg workout listed above if you read above it I done about 3 giant warm up sets for calves and quads. Each warm up consisted of 4 movements with minimal rest so that is 12 warm up sets for both so 24 in total. That doesn't count my warm up sets for hip adductors, tibialis raises and the 3 warm up sets of 30 reps I done before starting quads. I purposely upped my volume slightly that day for each bodypart. Many would probably think it was too much volume especially because my working sets were all out. I think when training that intense for your working sets there shouldn't be too much volume and the most important factor is just ensuring you are warmed up effectively. I also pushed my warm ups harder than usual that day. That day consisted of 5 working sets for calves (including a drop set) and 7 working sets for quads (if you count adductors) so 12 working sets in total for 2 body parts.

My gf is really ill and has passed it on to me. I don't usually get sick but perhaps because I didn't sleep one night (long story) it put me in a weakened state. Point being I feel like utter crap. I don't think I have ever felt this bad but I am just trying to get on with it. I figured a few days off would be good anyway as I needed the rest days. Although it doesn't help that when my gf is sick she is incapable of physically doing anything :eek::D On the 2nd day apart from taking Flex out I pretty much just lied in bed all day. I buy all my food fresh so go the shops through the week multiple times. I planned to go on Sat but I ended up leaving it. Today everywhere is closed so my food is limited but I still have enough but as a result I have had more shakes. I will be going food shopping tomorrow and stocking up. I felt really sick so didn't want to eat much the 1st day so listened to my body but I haven't let it effect my diet. I am tightened up a little now as I go away soon so carbs/fats are controlled. Today I have ate...

5 whole eggs with 2 pieces of buttered toast.
PRE- Beef with some cinnamon pineapple.
INTRA 20g EAA's and 37.5g HBCD's.
POST- 4 scoops of Optimum Nutrition's gold standard gainer (760 calories, 112g carbs, 55g protein and 10g fat). Plus 1 banana.
Beef with rice and vegetables.
Smoothie with kale, spinach, 1 kiwi, cucumber and 50g protein from synthepure and water.
Beef with vegetables.

Before bed I will have some protein and peanut butter.

I could have easily went to sleep before my smoothie but I have purposely stayed up to get my meals in and get a few things done.

Now I did train today as I wanted the boost and it done me well but I was exhausted afterwards. I really pushed it and was in the gym awhile but I am glad I went. I also took Flex out for 1 hour walking after my post workout shake. He loves to go out so I am not going to not take him just because I am ill and it's been really sunny here the last few days after weeks of rain. Today was PULL...

Warm Up.
Abs for 15 mins including ab roller crunches, bosu ball crunches/twists, kettlebell side bends, machine crunches, bench/hanging knee/leg raises and standing oblique weighted bar twists.
Incline Bench DB Rear Delt Flyes... 1 working set.
Incline Bench DB Rows... 2 working sets (1 pulling high and one medium).
Machine Rows... 2 working sets (3pps pulling high and 5pps pulling medium). Then 1 unilateral working set for each arm (pulling medium) with 5pps.
Machine Lat Pulldown... 1 working set with the full weight rack.
Unilateral Seated Cable Rows... 2 working sets (pulling low) for each arm with the last being a drop set with 2 drops.
Barbell Shrugs supersetted with Cable Shrugs... 2 working sets (1 pulling from the front and one from the back).
Machine Lower Back Extensions... 2 working sets.
Unilateral Cable Curls supersetted with Reverse Cable Curls... 1 working set for each arm.
Preacher EZ Bar Curls... 1 working set.
Reverse EZ Bar Curls... 1 working set.
Spider DB Curls supersetted with Spider DB Hammer Curls... 1 working set with each arm.
Spider EZ Bar Curls... 1 working set.
Unilateral Machine Curls... 1 working drop set for each arm with 2 drops.
Stretches.
15 mins cardio on exercise bike (2 mins build up to top level, 5 mins on top level 25, 1 min on 23, 1 min on 20, 1 min on 18 etc etc.

Next is PUSH day and I look forward to it. I will see how I feel tomorrow and go from there.

I injected 50mg NPP today with 200mg test and that will be my last NPP shot. I will take proviron at 25mg for a few more days. My doses next week will be 400mg test (sust) and 100mg mast e and then I will go away. When I get back it will be 200mg test only.

Hope you and your girlfriend feel better soon Elvia, training through illness shows dedication, not sure I would do it myself though. Take care man.

Hey boss, can you share your experience with sdrol if you've used it in the past? Specially regards to dosage, length and impact on appetite on a surplus?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws