advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HOLY shit! Look at this 3 year transformation (and side effects)

its no secret.....you fuck with hormones.....you fuck up ALOT of shit.
most of us WILL die 20 to 25 years early....its the sad facts.

Any if, ands, or buts?

A wise bodybuilder once told me that nothing will age you like high doses of insulin. ????????????
I have have heard the same thing, but looking at guys who have pounded the insulin the hardest show that may not be true.

The biggest factor is how well you actually take care of yourself. Lots of bodybuilders have prior rec drug use or drank and partied a lot. Nothing will age you like alcohol.

Today's bodybuilders are in good hands. Most are actually doing their blood work and not using excessive amounts of gear. We have the right people being idolized now (hunter, Jordan Peter's, John jewitt, ect) who are promoting smart bodybuilding, Matt Jansen is very health conscious now (may have learned from the past) and guys like bostin loyd on kidney failure, gh15 killing kids with 2g of tren not being around as much. We are In for some of the best years in bodybuilding coming up (aslong as there independent genetics are able to maintain there health at that weight)

Does everyone age so bad or is it a tell tale sign of abuse?
Anyone here face change THAT much?
What about voice?
i know lots of us want to remain anonomous but dang it'd be kinda cool to see everyones before and after face pics lol
My face and voice are the same and I get asked how old I am all the time, I’m 43 and people constantly argue with me saying I’m lying that I’m in my early 30s, why I don’t really get it but I’ve really only done basic drugs and reasonable GH, no insulin no igf1 and reasonable tren and only in prep. I think it’s the igf1 and insane tren which unlike test isn’t a natural compound.

interesting time stamps
:28 transformation pics
3:29 listen to his voice for a few seconds then skip to:
5:00 listen to the difference in his voice and how he looks so aged in comparison
5:46 side by side before and after pics
6:46 dallas macarver when he started and then after a few years (crazy face changes and voice)
8:54 the science behind the voice change
You can see the genetics in that early video. Everyone keeps sayin shit about him but he’s healthy it seems, Dallas had a lot of clear signs to those who were around him.

I have have heard the same thing, but looking at guys who have pounded the insulin the hardest show that may not be true.

The biggest factor is how well you actually take care of yourself. Lots of bodybuilders have prior rec drug use or drank and partied a lot. Nothing will age you like alcohol.

Today's bodybuilders are in good hands. Most are actually doing their blood work and not using excessive amounts of gear. We have the right people being idolized now (hunter, Jordan Peter's, John jewitt, ect) who are promoting smart bodybuilding, Matt Jansen is very health conscious now (may have learned from the past) and guys like bostin loyd on kidney failure, gh15 killing kids with 2g of tren not being around as much. We are In for some of the best years in bodybuilding coming up (aslong as there independent genetics are able to maintain there health at that weight)
This. I think aas age people, but I've seen plenty of people who use look there age or younger. Drugs are poison and people like to pretend alcohol isn't. Every person I ever met who liked to partake in alcohol daily looked old and smelled like piss, that stuff makes you smell. The drug addicts I've met handled themselves better than the alcoholics and atlesst they would admit they have a problem and didn't try so hard to normalize their behavior.

I also wonder if bulking and cutting have anything to do with the aging? It's one thing to stay lean year round and slowly build muscle. It's one thing to be a permabulker and jist build muscle and be happy walking around at 14%. But bulking up and getting fat, then cutting down using extreme dieting, and repeating the process over and over? That has to be hard on the body.

Funny comparisons made in the video - one day out Brett at 180 vs peak offseason Brett at 275 isn’t a fair comparison.

Neither is Dallas McCarver in photo shoot shape with perfect lighting and makeup vs him full offseason with his forehead scrunched lmao

Regardless, Brett has the craziest 3 year transformation I’ve seen since Don Long and we know how that ended. Hopefully any potentially catastrophic issues can be mitigated by controlling his blood pressure and taking his health supps while monitoring bloodwork closely/regularly running organ scans which I know he does.

I also wonder if bulking and cutting have anything to do with the aging? It's one thing to stay lean year round and slowly build muscle. It's one thing to be a permabulker and jist build muscle and be happy walking around at 14%. But bulking up and getting fat, then cutting down using extreme dieting, and repeating the process over and over? That has to be hard on the body.

I think it’s mostly how far away you get from your “normal” and how long you stay there.

Say your 5”10 190. Getting to 200…not much stress…getting to 215…a little more….230..ok we are probably in the yellow…245+…..definitely not sustainable….260+….you just set your life podcast play speed at 2x

This reads like a satire

Please tell me there's sarcasm there

I think it’s mostly how far away you get from your “normal” and how long you stay there.

Say your 5”10 190. Getting to 200…not much stress…getting to 215…a little more….230..ok we are probably in the yellow…245+…..definitely not sustainable….260+….you just set your life podcast play speed at 2x
That's text book Me LOL I'm 5'9.5 and 200(no gear or extra food needed)...215 up calories mild cycle...230 pushing food/gear envelope....245 uncomfortable amount of food/gear

I stopped there, feeling unhealthy, sweating walking up 4 flights to My brownstone apt in Manhattan, needing My X gf to pin Me every 3-4 days, and force feeding SUCKED...

I'm perfectly fine being 205-210 looking better then the average person, feeling healthy, only needing 1-2cc 1x/wk & people thinking I'm younger then I am(even with My shitty hairline)LOL

Obviously it's great that it's 0 and he's checking it but there is a lag period from when the soft plaque turns to calcified. The plaque he's been laying down in the last 3 years wouldn't be present in this test.
I agree with this. Soft plaque is the killer. Undetectable. My buddy had a zero score and then had a heart attack 2 months after the test. He was doing HIIT training, felt chest pressure and then had a massive widow maker heart attack. The coronary calcium score is nice to have, but it is only a snap shot of the total picture.

I agree with this. Soft plaque is the killer. Undetectable. My buddy had a zero score and then had a heart attack 2 months after the test. He was doing HIIT training, felt chest pressure and then had a massive widow maker heart attack. The coronary calcium score is nice to have, but it is only a snap shot of the total picture.
how to check for soft plaque? any bloods test or scan?

Kinda relates to what I said earlier, saw a girl last night I used to hang with 5 years ago. She's always liked to party. Drinking when I got to her place. Was pretty hot back then but has shed alot in 5 years. I take aas,gh, slin and feel like I look younger than her

That bottle, liquid heroin, she's gotta be hitting it hard. She didn't quite have the odor yet of someone who drinks heavily but her skin just looked aged, definitely consistent with other heavy drinkers I've met.

I'd be that if anyone takes aas and drinks a few nights a week it's not the aas that's aging them.

What looks like satire? You don't believe that guys today are getting bigger then ever on the lowest doses? Or people being healthier?

No

Just look at how much the list of guys who have passed has grown in just the past year

Health is a totally different topic. Fitness/Peak performance and health are two very opposite facing roads

No

Just look at how much the list of guys who have passed has grown in just the past year

Health is a totally different topic. Fitness/Peak performance and health are two very opposite facing roads
I think more guys are getting bloodwork and trying to be healthier, but there’s no way dosages are lower now than in the past. There are some lower dose coaches, but let’s be real, a guy like Nick Walker doesn’t look that way on lower doses

No

Yeah its really too bad, I never said being a pro bodybuilder is healthy. Being 300 pounds is gonna be way more stressful then the drugs. Add in constant eating, constant inflamed stated the body is in from hard fucking training. But the thing is people are getting smart now and more ppl are looking after their health at an earlier age. 20 years ago when these guys started, they didn't have calcium scores and all that.

And you can absolutely pro bodybuild on low doses. The only people who don't agree are people who have bad genetics and can't tell themselves they just don't have it and use "oh he uses tons of gear" as an excuse why they can do something you can't, I have used probably close to 7 or 8 grams of gear, 10iu of gh and it did nothing for me. I also do not have the genetics to be elite. I then hired Patrick tour just to see what he could do. I made the best progress I've ever made on 1100mg total, I will never be a good open bodybuilder but I can still do what I love with a healthier approach

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear