over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bodybuilder on "Big Brother"

I dont think its right for anyone to say he is giving BB a bad name. I dont know him personally so i'm not going to judge him based off of a TV show. Honestly a lot of programs are edited and portray the individual as someone they're not. Ratings... make money. Anyhow this wasn't to attack to anyones opinon on him.

I dont think its right for anyone to say he is giving BB a bad name. I dont know him personally so i'm not going to judge him based off of a TV show. Honestly a lot of programs are edited and portray the individual as someone they're not. Ratings... make money. Anyhow this wasn't to attack to anyones opinon on him.

Can you honestly say he sounds intelligent? Really? Sorry, I am all about judgement. If you act like an idiot, then I suspect you are really an idiot.

I think the point of my post went over your head. Like said I everyone is allowed their opinons but I can't base mine off a Reality Show:cool:

I understand that and I wouldn't judge him personally unless I knew him.
But I think it would be safe to say that Jessie and Big Brother, have somewhat of a contribution for getting BB's judged.

I understand that and I wouldn't judge him personally unless I knew him.
But I think it would be safe to say that Jessie and Big Brother, have somewhat of a contribution for getting BB's judged.

agree with you 100%

Everyone is going to judge BB the sameway regardless bc of the media, just like AAS are made out to be crap. Media plays a big role on how we think and percieve life... but people who jump on that bandwagon are the ignorant ones.

Media tries to make people think what they should look like. Pressure. Without the pressure of just the media, I think people would be happier and without some of the stress.

As for as judgment... I always did and still do try and throw a cover. I used to make myself look like an a$$ or d*ck just to see if someone would judge me by the cover or talk to me and read the book. The people that opened the book are the ones that I keep around. I always like to test people without them knowing.

I was flipping through the channels last night and watched a few minutes of this show last night and that bodybuilder is on it again this season...looks like he put on some serious size...if i remember what he looked like before...he actually has a really good build.

Just curious if anyone else noticed or even will admit to watching Big Brother. LOL

He has added some size: I guess he has been feeding himself with the money he made. I figure he is trying to be that one that wins the half mil this time around.

Last July: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lms1NIW0YA&feature=related

This July: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oyAEbBdEWw&feature=channel

My wife watches the Big Brother after dark on Showtime which is 3 hours of live unedited material. It is true that the 1 hours shows make him look really arrogant and cocky. However even on the unedited stuff he is still pretty arrogant and cocky. So my point is that the 1 hour show may make him look a worse then he really is but it does not make him look like something he is not. It got him kicked off the show the last time he was on it and it will get him kicked off again this time too.

no clue why anyone would watch the garbage that is on TV today. but i googled him to see who is being talked about he looks like one of those a inflated metrosexual/bisexuals sissy boy. i think he gives the human race a bad name.

no clue why anyone would watch the garbage that is on TV today. but i googled him to see who is being talked about he looks like one of those a inflated metrosexual/bisexuals sissy boy. i think he gives the human race a bad name.

jealous?:p

BB?

So this is pretty funny actually. This Jesse guy just joned my gym here in Tampa a few months ago I guess and walked up and introduced himself to me and my girl and asked us what shows we were planning on competing in etc. He told me he just moved here and lived in California prior. I dont watch reality shows and had/have no clue who he was and he certainly never came out and told me. He is a really nice guy despite the act he is showing on TV and is 'with it' in regards to nutrition and supplements. He is sponsored by Genr8 and was nice enough to bring in some free Vitargo for me to try. I havent seen him in a few weeks so I'm wondering if they send him here to get out of the spotlight and then he goes back to LA for filming? I know these things are a few weeks behind right?

If you really think REALITY TV is reality you need to shoot dumbassself in the face right now. Hate to break it to ya but its not. Its real maybe 50% of the time.

Hell if you watch reality tv you need to shoot yourself...or get a life of your own...jesus

He's not a bodybuilder he just has a decent build. But the women LOVE IT! HAHAHAHA! All those jealous wankers and insecure bitches that try to put him down.

Last edited:
So this is pretty funny actually. This Jesse guy just joned my gym here in Tampa a few months ago I guess and walked up and introduced himself to me and my girl and asked us what shows we were planning on competing in etc. He told me he just moved here and lived in California prior. I dont watch reality shows and had/have no clue who he was and he certainly never came out and told me. He is a really nice guy despite the act he is showing on TV and is 'with it' in regards to nutrition and supplements. He is sponsored by Genr8 and was nice enough to bring in some free Vitargo for me to try. I havent seen him in a few weeks so I'm wondering if they send him here to get out of the spotlight and then he goes back to LA for filming? I know these things are a few weeks behind right?

Apparently he stated on the show that he wants to get into WWE. If that is the case he might just be trying to promote more of a "character" on the show just to launch himself into something else. You really can't knock a the guy for trying use his stay on Big Brother as a launching pad into a career for himself.

If you really think REALITY TV is reality you need to shoot dumbassself in the face right now. Hate to break it to ya but its not. Its real maybe 50% of the time.

Hell if you watch reality tv you need to shoot yourself...or get a life of your own...jesus

Dude what is all of the anger about? So you are better then other people based on the television you watch? It is just a type of entertainment. Someone watching "reality TV" and having a life are not mutually exclusive. Would watching sports be better? Most of the people I know that watch sports don't play sports or exercise at all. Maybe everyone that watches sports needs to shoot themselves or get a live of there own? Or maybe we can make this even easier and just say that everyone that watches TV needs to shoot themselves or get a life. Don't worry, you can go first :)

Apparently he stated on the show that he wants to get into WWE. If that is the case he might just be trying to promote more of a "character" on the show just to launch himself into something else. You really can't knock a the guy for trying use his stay on Big Brother as a launching pad into a career for himself.

No doubt...might as well use it to his advantage. Plus Tampa has a big WWE training facility here so that could explain his recent appearance.....and the story is coming together! LOL

And to who ever said he isnt a bodybuilder.....ummm, yes, he is. I've seen the bro train and trust me he looks every bit the part.

He's not a bodybuilder he just has a decent build. But the women LOVE IT! HAHAHAHA! All those jealous wankers and insecure bitches that try to put him down.

He is a bodybuilder. I believe he competed in a natural divison.

Bodybuilder on BBC4 in UK

I don't know how much coordination there is between BigBrother shows from one country to another, but Britain has a bodybuilder on their show too.

Tom Oliver is his name

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/...ideo/ea1e71a171a167158b5ab5c76b566d78/play.c4

Last edited:
Dude what is all of the anger about? So you are better then other people based on the television you watch? It is just a type of entertainment. Someone watching "reality TV" and having a life are not mutually exclusive. Would watching sports be better? Most of the people I know that watch sports don't play sports or exercise at all. Maybe everyone that watches sports needs to shoot themselves or get a live of there own? Or maybe we can make this even easier and just say that everyone that watches TV needs to shoot themselves or get a life. Don't worry, you can go first :)

You are right, most the people that watch sports are fat lazy losers that are living thru the TV. I know, most my friends are like that too...good point.

All i know is i have a life. I have shit happening pretty much weekly that either furthers or sets me back on the road to my final goal. I have drama and all that crap too. I have a life. I dont need to come home from a long day of having a life and sit infront of a TV to watch other people have lives.

TV is great I think. I watch discovery channel, fox news, some stuff on the history channel, animal planet kicks ass! MMA shit too....

Just not into mindless stupid shit....sorry....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131