over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite insulin to run off-season ?

Lantus or Novolin-N as basal to keep fasted blood sugars in check and log pre/post workout.
Think I’m going to run lantus this off-season instead of using humalog like I normally do

Lantus is good if lean, I like it after a comp leading into the off season. Be careful, its really easy to get fat on it. I got up to 100iu last run. I don't think I would go that high again.

My plan personally is something like 30-50iu lantus, 10iu GH and log with my pre and post workout meals.

I take 50 iu Lantus once a week and am now up to 12 iu Novorapid pre and 15 iu post workout. Lantus days are awesome, crazy fulness and veins everywhere. Doubting if I'll build up higher.

Lantus is good if lean, I like it after a comp leading into the off season. Be careful, its really easy to get fat on it. I got up to 100iu last run. I don't think I would go that high again.

My plan personally is something like 30-50iu lantus, 10iu GH and log with my pre and post workout meals.
Can you talk about how you utilized it? Were you monitoring fasting blood sugars and adjusting the dose as numbers crept up?

I prefer novolin-R or humalog around training and metformin before bed

Can you talk about how you utilized it? Were you monitoring fasting blood sugars and adjusting the dose as numbers crept up?

At the time I was not running very high GH so blood sugar was not monitored. I was just playing around with lantus after hearing good things. Started at 30 but very quickly went to 50. From there I slowly worked my way up in dose as I raised my carbs. At the end of it I was just under 1000g (I think 950 ish) running 100iu lantus and 30-40iu log. Looking back at it, I got fat because of the excessive carbs and not so much the lantus.

It was not very well thought out at all. Just a big experiment. I believe I went through about 4 bottles of lantus in about a 7-8 week time period.

I've only used novalin r pre workout. How does lantus compare to gh at raising igf levels?

How long would you run the lantus for 30-50iu? everyday or just training day

I like 4ius pre workout and 8ius post workout of Novolog. Granted, this is the only insulin I've used so I don't know how well it compares to the others.

How are you guys who run 100iu insulin or more not going hypo? What is your total carb intake? I do 10-12iu humalog post workout and need 200grams of carbs or more if hitting legs or backs to not go hypo.

How long would you run the lantus for 30-50iu? everyday or just training day

Couple times a week, it can be run as long as you want to. Now obviously you should have a reason for adding it (example high carb day).

If you run it every training session then you will not be able to do it for more than a couple weeks before screwing your insulin sensitivity.

I have only ever used Novolin-R. I'd like to try Humalog, but ordering and trusting it to be sent in a cold pack is a concern. I'd hate to pay for it and get something that wasn't shipped correctly.

@luki7788 hey mate, now that you've used your lantus protocol 1-2x a week for a while, how does it compare to novorapid pre and post method? Was it a big step up for you?

Would you ever run lantis on your classic guys?

@luki7788 hey mate, now that you've used your lantus protocol 1-2x a week for a while, how does it compare to novorapid pre and post method? Was it a big step up for you?

Would you ever run lantis on your classic guys?
but I use novorapid all the time before and after training (basically I use it 3 times a day) currently I don't use lantus on any day but this is because I don't want to push the weight too much before the weekend in Vegas in 5 weeks, I even want to sharpen a little

but lantus definitely helps build size

in classic guys, when they have weaker muscle parts to improve, but generally in classic guys who want to stay in this category and are already close to the limit or are maxed out - you have to approach insulin protocols differently

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws