advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH taken at 11 PM significantly higher nitrogen retention than 8 AM (Study)

No, if i use GH in the AM (Usually taken when i wake up around 7 AM) i fast until lunch time (around 12 PM). So that's about 4-5 hours between GH and my first meal.
why you fasted? i always take my GH but zero problem with eating food

now i take my gh before meal pre workout

in the past , shot in the morning before fasted cardio at 6:00 and at 7:30 i eat my breakfast (1000/1200Kcal) without problem

@Black Beard, I just wanna give you props! You’re one of my favorite posters here at PM. Your posts are always extremely informative, scientific, yet not cluttered w/ bullshit to over-complicate it.

Glad you’ve been back here on a regular basis again. Anyways, just giving credit where it’s due!

Cage

@Black Beard, I just wanna give you props! You’re one of my favorite posters here at PM. Your posts are always extremely informative, scientific, yet not cluttered w/ bullshit to over-complicate it.

Glad you’ve been back here on a regular basis again. Anyways, just giving credit where it’s due!

Cage
Facts!!
I see Blackbeard, I read and pay attention.

Cage
Agreee!!!

why you fasted? i always take my GH but zero problem with eating food

now i take my gh before meal pre workout

in the past , shot in the morning before fasted cardio at 6:00 and at 7:30 i eat my breakfast (1000/1200Kcal) without problem

Intermittent fasting, not really hungry in the morning and i'm more alert/energized. It makes it easier to stay very lean, i can eat bigger more satisfying meals by skipping breakfast. It has nothing to do with the HGH. Also has some health benefits like improved insulin sensitivity and other things. Not ideal for bulking or bodybuilding unless you are cutting, but i just maintain my physique/leanness year round, so it works for me.

Cage

Agree

My favorite poster here i read his post history when bored in work and after 18 years on i always learn something new

Agreed a lot is buried from the 60s and 70s from behind the iron curtain not only juice but training odd supplements and diets.

There is rumored to be a 1973 study done on Olympic Bobsledders in the Athlete city of Borschingrad in which CCP geneticiologist Yevgeny Solotov discovered a way to reduce anabolic "Puffy Face" through a conjugate therapy of epi-spatial free falls done in a highly modified Sikorsky helitranport with simultaneously applied penile tourniquet occlusion protocols.

I was able to sneak this document out of the country in a document case that was hidden in a document case that was inside yet another document case. In order to translate this research I will be starting a go fund me to sneak a 21 year old Russian contortionist named Juicy Natasha out of the country and into my trailer home. A contortionist is necessary due to the compact size of the shipping container that I hid in a shipping container that was also in a shipping container. Fortunately Juicy Natasha can go for long time with no air.

Intermittent fasting, not really hungry in the morning and i'm more alert/energized. It makes it easier to stay very lean, i can eat bigger more satisfying meals by skipping breakfast. It has nothing to do with the HGH. Also has some health benefits like improved insulin sensitivity and other things. Not ideal for bulking or bodybuilding unless you are cutting, but i just maintain my physique/leanness year round, so it works for me.
Seems like you're also following Internal anti-aging advices. When I saw this video today, I immediately thought about this post and other posts of yours

Nice i do exact same

I love fasting in morning till lunch and i keep very lean with it
Same here. At 55yrs not trying to make gains just stay lean and healthy. I never thought in a 1000 years I would be a morning workout person and fast until 1-2pm. I do have whey protein with water after morning workout. Don’t know if that counts but I’m very lean and have zero stomach issues as I’ve had in past trying to be huge like a dumbass.

Same here. At 55yrs not trying to make gains just stay lean and healthy. I never thought in a 1000 years I would be a morning workout person and fast until 1-2pm. I do have whey protein with water after morning workout. Don’t know if that counts but I’m very lean and have zero stomach issues as I’ve had in past trying to be huge like a dumbass.
My brother from another

Exact same routine here

Wake up shoot gh drink black coffee
Go gym at 10 , 15g eaa intra
50g whey isolate in water powo

First meal at 15:00

Seems like you're also following Internal anti-aging advices. When I saw this video today, I immediately thought about this post and other posts of yours

dr berg is the truth and Ig shadowbanned him recently and youtube flagged his algorithm, big brother George orwell 1984 censorship

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws