over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how bad is your diet

honestly I think it is because many of us who have been getting bloodwork so long when natural verse not saw some startling things. I had cholesterol levels well over 300 and an HDL of 20....100% natural just shoveling food down my face. I was eating around 800 grams of carbs a day...mostly sugary shit.

I have never...even on my heaviest contest prep had bloodwork that bad. I had signs of fatty liver, high bp, etc. etc. all while clean. I don't take 2 grams of shit a week but steroids will never destroy my health what food did.

we get so caught up in what supplements to take and drug protocols for health and that's all great but by a country mile diet is the most impactful thing we can control and we think of it as an afterthought when it comes to health.

this is me exactly we are all different.

Honestly, I eat pretty dang clean all DAY. Then at night... about 9pm or so I usually eat everything in the house. :banghead:

I don't eat tilapia. mainly bc they are fed GMO corn and saw some documentaries on reasons not to eat them. I do eat wild cod tho. I don't like fishy fish so I stay away from salmon.

Lately, I have just been enjoying eating clean with no hard macro to reach. Just eating clean. fruits, veggies, artisan breads, organic stuff.... but night time.. man...:mad:
-F2S

its like were cursed at night lol i am the same

Oh man !!

its like were cursed at night lol i am the same

10 oclock munchietime. Bigass bowl of theater buttered popcorn with melted drizzled hershey bar on it and a big ole glass of red wine. Heavenly stuff

McVey had an ironic quote on the most Geared Up. I find it hilarious how people won't eat Tilapia because it's farm raised yet inject CC after CC of gear that has a shit load of metals in it.... How ironic we are at times

Eat organic only stuff, grass fed beef, whine about mercury in fish and dirty Talapia, etc. Yammer on about importance of ultra clean eating.

Inject Chinese gear with known heavy metals. Pile drive lipids into the dirt with AAS. Enlarge heart with combination of AAS/GH (worse than AAS alone for heart).

I Mean ya, I agree if you're already juicing you should eat clean and do regular cardio to minimize the impact. But it is kind of ironic sometimes. I'm guilty of every possible crime associated with this hobby. Not criticizing, just observing.

Last edited:
Eat organic only stuff, grass fed beef, whine about mercury in fish and dirty Talapia, etc. Yammer on about importance of ultra clean eating.

Inject Chinese gear with known heavy metals. Pile drive lipids into the dirt with AAS. Enlarge heart with combination of AAS/GH (worse than AAS alone for heart).

I Mean ya, I agree if you're already juicing you should eat clean and do regular cardio to minimize the impact. But it is kind of ironic sometimes. I'm guilty of every possible crime associated with this hobby. Not criticizing, just observing.

Yep, and it's possible to be totally side free on certain cycles/blasts if nutrition/supplementation is perfect.

Yep, and it's possible to be totally side free on certain cycles/blasts if nutrition/supplementation is perfect.
Blasts? Really? I would agree as to TRT. But anything over that and it starts to become arguable. It depends on the person obviously. But anything over TRT impacts most people's lipid profile negatively. I agree it can be greatly minimized with diet and supplements. But even on a blast? Guess that also depends on the definition of a blast.

I just think it's way too reckless for some of us older, more educated guys to imply to these young dudes that using steroids is not a health risk factor. It certainly is. I've read and learned far too much to continue to tell myself I'm not hurting my long term health with my use. Very few here use testosterone in purely a therapeutic TRT fashion with 120-150mg weekly doses and nothing more year round. Some fucking citrus bergamot isn't going to mean shit when you've cycled for 20+ years. Let's get real here.

Last edited:
Blasts? Really? I would agree as to TRT. But anything over that and it starts to become arguable. It depends on the person obviously. But anything over TRT impacts most people's lipid profile negatively. I agree it can be greatly minimized with diet and supplements. But even on a blast? Guess that also depends on the definition of a blast.

I just think it's way too reckless for some of us older, more educated guys to imply to these young dudes that using steroids is not a health risk factor. It certainly is. I've read and learned far too much to continue to tell myself I'm not hurting my long term health with my use. Very few here use testosterone in purely a therapeutic TRT fashion with 120-150mg weekly doses and nothing more year round.

Well yea it depends on the blast, which is why I said "certain cycles/blasts." Doubt that will 100% protect anyone on a gram of tren but with some of the lighter stuff, it can potentially be minimized if everything else is perfect. For example, I've done 450mg of test and had perfect bloodwork, blood pressure, and a rhr at 60bpm with the perfect diet/supplement combo.

Yes, because that's what was exactly said. Don't be a clown about it. People have the perspective of "I have to eat only clean foods," yet they eat tilapia- one of the worst fish you could eat. The whole, again, is to maximize micro nutrients. Pizza is fine in moderation. No one said daily, or multiple times a day. There's a thing called flex dieting, where you can enjoy a somewhat balanced life. if your micro nutrient uptake is met, there is no harm in having a snickers, or a slice of pizza if your macros allow for it. Quit being dramatic.
The thread is titled how bad is your diet and I see guys gloating about eating pizza. 90% of the guys that approach me are just the same. And they sit there at the gym and ask me why they look like bloated shit and how to get lean and ripped, etc. I struggled with this myself years ago. I called myself flex dieting and I ended up a 230lb fat fuck. I'm one that can't "flex" diet. I immediately start gaining fat and become slin resistant. I found out the hard way.

But you do as you please. Just don't go around saying it's ok to incorporate pizza in your diet cuz that sounds like your diet will consist of pizza most days. And no its not clean or healthy to do that.

I'll stick to my clean eating and proper diet to maintain and progress. This is a bodybuilding site. These pizza diets don't belong near bodybuilding.

I'm not being an overdramatic clown either. I'm just telling it from my experience with flex dieting and others I know who so called "flex" diet.

This is why I can get lean on test and dbol while others are blasting tren, etc. Bloat is all diet related. I looked my leanest on a high dose of test cyp and dbols where guys always complain of bloat cuz guess what? My diet is on point. I'm using no tren this cut and I'm the leanest I have ever been guess why? Proper diet. Not pizza diet.

I love you brother but ima call you out on that 5%..... post a picture proving the date.....AND you smoke how much??.... "pre show quality"??? I doubt it

I for one love concreter's posts

im not sure if ive ever come across a guy, in person or on an internet forum, who brags about how awesome he is as much as concreter does.

just imagine how many voices he must have in his head constantly talking shit to him lol :rolleyes:

Exactly!! I posted this before and I'll post it again. My bloodwork looks better now on near 2g of gear then when I was on 500-1000mgs because of diet and correct supplementation. I was actually shocked the first time around because I expected my bloods to look horrible. My lipids have been a huge improvement.

I for one love concreter's posts

im not sure if ive ever come across a guy, in person or on an internet forum, who brags about how awesome he is as much as concreter

just imagine how many voices he must have in his head constantly talking shit to him lol :rolleyes:

Thought he said he had muscular dystrophy awhile back..hmmm idk

Thought he said he had muscular dystrophy awhile back..hmmm idk

well if that's the case, he looks absolutely fantastic...but I think you are thinking of concreteguy and some other unfortunate affliction.

lol....you guys ARE FULL OF SHIT.

i eat pizza AT LEAST once a week....

and will continue to do so.

:cool:

Attachments

• dbbi.jpg
    dbbi.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 185
dieting for a show or "to get lean" is one thing...

but continually endlessly dieting will cause more damage.
(chicken and rice and olive oil) than not.....THIS too me
is not healthy....you live to be 90, living a NORMAL HEALTHY
lifestyle......not "dieting" everyday of your life...

I make some pizza every now and then, when ever I feel like, turns out not that often

Ingredients:

I make the dough real simple

flour + water, salt, yeast (<I do not believe wheat is unhealthy, if you're some gluten freak replace with your super nutritious gluten free flour of choice)

Tomato sauce: usually just some whole peeled tomatoes really crushed with some herbs added, maybe cooked down if I want to go the extra

Meat: whatever I have left over ready to go, last time was spoon tender slow roasted lamb

Onion chopped fine
Capsicum
some chilies, usually jalapenos
fresh minced garlic
mozarella (if a dairy freak replace with something else, or even leave it out, surprising how little difference it makes sometimes)
through some extra mixed herbs sometimes

OMG PIZZA so fucken bad I'm gonna be a fat bloated piece of shit with terrible bloodwork!

Fuck there's more whole fresh vegetables in that then in some of those guys whole diets! I'll throw on just about anything I have around so its could be anything, any veges etc going on there but those are generally the favourites so pretty typical

Pizza at its core is just some real good bread topped with sauces and vegetables, nothing unhealthy about it at all,

sure if you wanna load up on the worst of the worst of some fast food version you can possibly find, way overloaded on calories or sodium etc and way under on other micros then yeah not ideal, but that goes for the worst fast food version of just about anything.

Seems alot of people have some emotional classification of foods, some bad and dirty, others clean and saintly that has little to do with whats in the food itself

Come now Kendy!

Drop the cheese, sub out the meat for... i dunno, tofu or chickpeas or whatever the fuck the cool kids are eating now, and that could be vegan baby!!

Oh yeah I forgot the olives, love olives!

My diet has always been pretty bad.. Today was a off day from working output here is the menu..

Breakfast 10 am -1 cup of coffee with cream and sugar.. 12 oz of 2 percent milk with 2 scoops whey protein . 1 cup of oates and table spoon peanut butter ( blended)

Lunch 3 pm.. Hardee's thickburger with cheese plain.. Large diet dr pepper.. Banana

Dinner - 6 pm ( graduation party) walking tacos ( Doritos ground beef sharp cheese) and lots of watermelon.. Orange sherbet ice cream in cone.. 16 oz of water

Before bed 1 am - 12 oz milk 1 scoop whey protein banana.. 1/2 cup of roasted sunflower seeds..

Love to tell Ya it is better most days but nope...

Last edited:
lol....you guys ARE FULL OF SHIT.

i eat pizza AT LEAST once a week....

and will continue to do so.

:cool:

Dam, you are one big boy. :eek:

[ame="http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiNciUtOr-k"]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiNciUtOr-k[/ame]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131