over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many grams of protien do you eat?

what is humapro? protien powder?

Humapro is from ALRI and you can get powder or Pills, I take the pills for ease...

You like powder as your only protein source?

Do I like it? Well it is my life due to kidney disease...so yes I like it cause I can still get a good amount of protein without the waste that food protein produces

also, protein should have an inverse relationship to carbs. If you are very carb sensitive, and can stay lean with multiple carb meals, then protein can be lower. If your a former fatty, or just do poorly on carbs, like myself, carbs are lower and limited to 2-3 meals. Thus, I take in a little more protein than say a ectomorph with carbs in every meal. But I think anywhere from 1.3-1.7g protein per lb of bodyweight will work for most. I go as high as 375g per day on days where I eat zero carb and trace fats and do 2 sessions of LISS cardio

I eat 75-80 g per meal , 5-7 meals a day.
my carbs are low compared to most at only 200-250 a day average
and fats are 25-30g per meal

I'm not dieting per say right now just slowly bulking trying to keep body fat in the 10-12% range

I'm only taking 50g of whey post workout and what little whey and pepto pro is in MG's powdered muscle the rest comes from meat

almost exactly.....but im a tad smaller than you! i typically have between 50-60g protein,carbs about 200-250 and fats at 25-30g per meal.i am not dieting,just a slower bulk. i eat 5-6 times a day and all but one of my meals i get my protein from meat.

Iv just upped my protein to 430g, my stats are 5.11, 220, 8%bf

But am also having 70 g of amino acids powder around workout, does this mean am having 500protein?

I have always thought that there was an inverse relationship to calories and growing. For example getting the right amount of protein close is definitely a goal but for some instance if you can't hit your goal of protein for a day it's okay to bump up other macros to compensate for the lack of protein and spare what you are eating. This all of course meaning that your still eating relatively healthy nutrients. I know it's not ok to substitute cheesecake because although delicious and packed full of calories I won't stretch the 20g of protein in it farther becaue of the other 100 cals of fat and carbs.

this thread brings back memorys, i remember when i was wondering around in the dark thinking i needed a boat load of protein to grow, WOW how wrong i was ;) :lightbulb:

getting in around 250, my diet is carb heavy cuz i burn up a lot of calories

this thread brings back memorys, i remember when i was wondering around in the dark thinking i needed a boat load of protein to grow, WOW how wrong i was ;) :lightbulb:

How much you consuming these days?

On a non training day I'm in the 250-300g neighborhood. On a training day its closer to 400g

No need for the massive amount of protein most guys on here consume. 100-150 grams per day is more than enough. Bodybuilding is full of more myths than any other sport.
100 to 150 grams of protein per day?

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say you’re probably skinny

He may have been. It was almost 10 years ago.

Low protein.

How did you guess?

I am.

LBM(lbs) × 1.5 = x

*where x is the amount of protein in grams

This is far overkill on the protein side but still highly effective. It is an old and probably outdated formula since as long as we get our EAAs regularly, the body can simply just make the rest as needed. The following amino acids are chemically produced within the body:

Alanine (from pyruvic acid)
Arginine (from glutamic acid)
Asparagine (from aspartic acid)
Aspartic Acid (from oxaloacetic acid)
Cysteine
Glutamic Acid (from oxoglutaric acid)
Glutamine (from glutamic acid)
Glycine (from serine and threonine)
Proline (from glutamic acid)
Serine (from glucose)
Tyrosine (from phenylalanine)

muscle mass by weight is 70 percent water, 20 percent actual tissue, 10 percent or so other shit....
for every 10 pounds u gain on the scale, only 2 pounds is actual physical muscle tissue...
but yall need to eat 300 grams or mora a day to "grow?" wrong...total brainwashing bullshit.
guys in studies were gaining a pound a week muscle mass eating less than a gram per kilogram of bw....
but yall would say impossible!
wanna waste all that money on protein cuz in yr mind its better for u, go ahead. i aint payin that bill

Mike Mentzer had some thoughts:

"~16 extra calories and 1 gram of protein above maintenance protein needs per day to grow 10 lbs of muscle in a year". Simple.

muscle mass by weight is 70 percent water, 20 percent actual tissue, 10 percent or so other shit....
for every 10 pounds u gain on the scale, only 2 pounds is actual physical muscle tissue...
but yall need to eat 300 grams or mora a day to "grow?" wrong...total brainwashing bullshit.
guys in studies were gaining a pound a week muscle mass eating less than a gram per kilogram of bw....
but yall would say impossible!
wanna waste all that money on protein cuz in yr mind its better for u, go ahead. i aint payin that bill
EC463148-69A7-416B-BBC7-C12A7206D6CB.gif

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner