over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I asked my Doc about inj B-12 here is what he said

0o0o0o

Banned
He told me that inj B-12 was only helpful for anemic people

and that people that saw results in an increase of energy, were feeling a placebo effect, that only 30% of ppl feel

and thats all he said

I was like :confused:

and that people that saw results in an increase of energy, were feeling a placebo effect, that only 30% of ppl feel

and thats all he said

That's the difference between real world experience and lab studies. To use DoggCrapp's analogy; dianobol wasnt shown to be effective in increasing muscle, but sure enough when used by bodybuilders it was effective in gaining muscle tissue...

B Vitamins are water soluble and what is not used will be pissed out. Your body will use what it needs. B 12 plays a vital role brain and nervous system activity. I don't think he is qualified to answer that...

and thats all he said

he's right. B12 will only help if you have low levels of b12 because of an enzymatic difficiency or are anemic.

i have tried b12 in the past and got nothing from it.

Its kinda a hit or miss thing for me, i do notice the appetite increase most of the time.

That's the difference between real world experience and lab studies. To use DoggCrapp's analogy; dianobol wasnt shown to be effective in increasing muscle, but sure enough when used by bodybuilders it was effective in gaining muscle tissue...

B Vitamins are water soluble and what is not used will be pissed out. Your body will use what it needs. B 12 plays a vital role brain and nervous system activity. I don't think he is qualified to answer that...

lol You dont think he is qualified to answer that? Did you actually just say that?

and thats all he said

Your doc may have been talking about the general population, not athletes like ourselves. Synthetek's Synthelamin and Syntheselen works awesome for me.

My doctor is a very smart doctor, he does take the fact that I have more muscle mass into the equation,

but over I feel like I will try it anyways

F docs...I diagnose myself...always.

lol jj this is bad advice but fo real

i never noticed anything significant

My doctor is a very smart doctor, he does take the fact that I have more muscle mass into the equation,

Point is you have to be specifically trained in doctoring athletes. If he is a doctor for pro athletes then fine, I believe he made the wrong deicision.

lol You dont think he is qualified to answer that? Did you actually just say that?

I did... Come on, you're going to believe something because a physician said it? I had one tell me that creatine will severely effect my kidneys. Well research has come to prove otherwise... Only good for Pernicious Anemia? It's a placebo effect? 0o0o0o, Im sure he is a smart man, but I would encourage you to look at all the studies yourself and not just take your doctor's word for it.

You just answered your own question.Your Doctor is smartan by the way most of them are ha!.An he took into the fact you train.I say listen too your Dr. an leave it alone! Only my thought best of luck in what you choose!

and thats all he said

Remember,,,that doctor works for YOU! If you dont like his service or advice find a different doctor.

Being smart has crap to do with it. A man can be smart and still lack the proper knowledge to give advice. And not 1 single doctor knows everything.

I did learn that b-12 can help with pain. (test susp/win) So there's another benefit.

I did learn that b-12 can help with pain. (test susp/win) So there's another benefit.

you mix it with your shot? significant reduction in site pain?

F docs...I diagnose myself...always.

lol jj this is bad advice but fo real

i never noticed anything significant

You sure have been posting some fucked up shit on here. Alot of doctors have a hard time understanding what we are doing. I have even been told what I do (the amount of training) is bad for my health. You can not just blow off what a docter has to say. They have many times the medical knowlage than we do. If you do have a docter that is not up on bodybuilding challnge them to learn something new.

I had my highest rbc count and hemaocrit ever while i was natural and injected some b12. so it sure does something...

if its a placebo effect then it sure is a strong one.

I've used the synthetek b12 for 6 weeks now and the results have been brilliant.

I saw nothing from injecting b-12 and same goes for most my boys. Not sure if its placebo as your doctor said but I would agree on the only 30% of people noticing a difference from it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear