over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's time to get HUGE!

I have never trained faster in my life. I got to the gym late but I wanted to go through everything so rest between movements was minimal. I was a mess at the end of this but it felt great.

Seated Calf Raises... 2 working sets (the last being a drop set).
Seated Leg Curls... 1 working set.
Hip Adductors... 1 working set.
Smith Squats... 1 working set.
Machines Rows... 1 working drop set.
DB Lateral Raises... 1 working set.
Low Incline Smith Press... 1 working set.
Low Incline DB Chest Flyes... 1 working set.
EZ Bar Skullcrushers... 1 working set.
EZ Bar Bi-cep Curls... 1 working set.
Reverse Curls... 1 working set.
DB Shrugs... 1 working set.
Back Extensions... 1 working set.
Stretches and Abs for 5 mins.

4 Whole eggs, 2 pieces of toast (drizzled with avocado oil) and blueberries.
Oats, whey protein (chocolate and peanut butter flavour), banana and almond milk.

125mg test e, 20mg nolvadex and 1.5 scoops of Dorian Yates Blood and Guts.
INTRA (2 scoop of EAA's, 10g glutamine and 5g taurine).
1 entire berry cheesecake :eek:
Chicken breast and jasmine rice drizzled in honey and sweet chilli sauce.
Rump steak, long grain rice and pineapple.
0% FAGE yoghurt with 2 scoops of EAA's (grape flavour) and raspberries.

My diet moving forward will be similar to the above minus the cheesecake :D It wasn't that big but still over 2000 calories. I ate it and had my post workout meal straightafter like it was nothing. I will be eating clean now as I want to maintain my look on this cruise.

More of the same. I had a really good date and a day off the diet but was back to normal the next day. I have been meaning to start insulin but haven't yet but I will start it tomorrow. I did start HGH again which I said I wouldn't do but I might as well at least use what I have left. I have a few black tops vials left so I have started at 1/2 vial EOD and then I will swop over to Genotrope and run 10iu EOD. I will let hgh and slin assist things as I run a low dose of test then I will move into my next blast at the start of the new year.

My appetite is good and I plan to gradually increase food and start incorporating some HIT cardio to go with my walking (Flex). I will also restart synthetine and syntheselen as I love that combo and they will help with my look during this cruise. With everything in the mix even with 250mg test I can do good things and add to my look (and fitness) so by the time I add higher doses my body will be like a machine and everything will be working optimally. I will push doses a bit higher this blast as I have another year before I hit 40 so want to finish things with a bang :D

My last training day was just over 2 hours and I enjoyed it. I wasn't rushed so I took my time between some sets but even so I always train fairly quickly. I really pushed the weight in some movements so working sets were less reps. An example the Smith Shoulder Press I got 6 or 7 reps with 3pps and the smith is hard so on a typical smith more like 3.5pps. I also had 5 plates on the chest supported row for 7 reps. On the overhead standing ez bar extensions I had 30kg either side. I am weaker than I was but I know once I pack on some weight that strength will return.

Unilateral Standing Calf Raises... 2 working sets for each side.
Seated Calf Raises... 2 working sets.
Unilateral Lying Leg Curls... 2 working sets for each leg.
Leg Press... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off).
Cable Rope AB Crunches... 2 working sets.
Rack Pulls... 1 working set.
Chest Supported T-Bar Row... 1 working set.
Machine Chest Press... 1 working set.
Smith Shoulder Press... 1 working set.
Overhead Standing EZ Bar Tri-cep Extensions... 1 working set.
DB Curls... 1 working drop set.
Stretches

I rested today but will hit it hard again tomorrow. Today I have ate...

Oats, whey protein (sticky toffee pudding flavour), banana and almond milk.
Chicken breast, basmati rice, houmous and sweet chilli sauce.
Rump steak, long grain rice and pineapple.
Chicken breast, basmati rice, houmous and sweet chilli sauce.
Rump steak, wholegrain rice and pineapple.
Cottage Cheese and raspberries.

I have also snacked on black grapes and blueberries after some meals.

Things are going really good. I am still doing full body training EOD but I have mixed it up a little. One day I felt like doing mainly back work and thickness movements so that's what I done. Lateral raises, rear delt raises, upper back row, loads of stiff leg deadlifts and ham curls. I trained the next day so I had to go with more of a push style workout and included some calves. Then it was back to full body and it's going great. This is just a temporary split and I am enjoying it. Although most of my sessions are easily 2 hours because I warm up every movement properly to avoid any injuries (always have done). I see guys going in the gym and starting on their working set for bench and cringe. I always move up slowly especially for higher risk movements.

Today I trained...

Standing DB Lateral Raises... 1 working set.
Incline Bench Y Raise... 1 working set.
DB Chest Flyes... 1 working set.
Decline Barbell Chest Press... 1 working set.
Unilateral Cable Pullover... 2 working sets (1 loading and 1 drop off) for each side.
Hex Bar Deadlift... 2 working sets (9 and 5 reps).
Unilateral Machine Tri-cep Extension... 1 working set.
Machine Bi-cep Curl... 1 working set.
Seated Unilateral Leg Curl... 1 working set for each side (6 controlled reps with the full weight with 1 leg).
Unilateral Leg Extensions... 2 working sets with each leg.
Stand Calf Raises... 2 working sets.
Seated Calf Raises... 1 working set.
Decline Bench Reverse Crunches... 1 working set.
Stretches.

I have added a little mast to my cruise simply because I met a girl and I wanted a boost because my sex drive hasn't been that high which is strange for me. So I dose 125mg test e and 60mg mast e every 3 days now. I will carry this on until the new year. I also need to get blood work done soon as I am curious where I stand especially with my estrogen and prolactin. I am still dosing half a vial of HGH EOD as well. Other than that nothing major to report. Gonna just carry on training hard and eating well. I have been eating my standard 5 meals daily but recently I have had a few treats. It's usually just some chocolate or crisps but nothing overly bad (calorie wise). I burn it all off anyway because I have been quite active and my training is pretty full on at the moment. I said I wouldn't grow after 40 so I have another year so that's exactly what I am going to do because I have missed being big :D

Lot's to update. I have joined a new gym and it's amazing and so much better than my old gyms. It full of brand new Nautilus Impact equipment and most of it feels amazing. They have the whole range plus loads of plate loaded machines so my training is going to be next level now. I have still been training full body EOD but sometimes I change it up to front and back days. I love training like this but it is a lot of volume (the way I do it) and why I started doing EOD. This sort of training split if you are taking all movements to failure is very taxing on the CNS.

If someone wants to train full body and frequently (not EOD) they would need to adjust intensity for certain movements each day and keep a close eye on overall volume and also be careful with exercise selection as well as rotating rep ranges. If you know your body and understand all aspects of training that shouldn't be a problem. If you are doing what I am doing and basically taking every working set to failure and hitting big movements daily it's going to dig a pretty big hole to get out of. I am just cruising now but I have increased calories but still this is a lot even for me (I love high volume and pushing myself) so I will go back to my usual routine soon. I can't be going to the gym and adjusting intensity and stopping early on working sets... that bores me. You could create a more sensible full body training split always sticking to 1 movement per bodypart and doing what I stated above and selecting certain movements and making sure heavy loading stuff is separated from one another (squats and stiff leg deadlifts are on different days for example).

This is just me having fun and not following any "rules". Take today for example I done a massive workout including rear delt flyes, reverse pec deck, lateral raises, y raises, incline chest press, db pullovers, decline presses, back rows, tri-cep extensions, preacher curls and I was thinking fuck I am destroyed and I still had to do essentially a full leg workout :D I kept that shorter but with big movements such heavy stiff leg deadlifts, hack squats and standing calf raises. I decided to leave out adductor work or leg extensions. Most days I just do 1 movement per bodypart but other times I include a 2nd or even more. Regardless what I do I am training at least 2 hours most days.

Moving forward I will go back to my PULL, PUSH, LEGS routine which I have been doing for approx 2 years. This was just something for me to mix in for a short time to change things up.

My diet has been relaxed and what that means is I am eating what I usually eat but I have added some treats. No real thought just eating what I want. An example post workout today I had chicken and rice which I always have but then I had a packet of crisps, 3 biscuits, 1 chocolate bar and a few pieces of melon. I will stop eating like this from next week and will go back to clean food only and my 5 meals per day. When I add drugs back in I will start to increase calories. I left my last one in Switzerland and haven't had a blender for 2 years but I am going to buy one and start having smoothies again. It makes growing so much easier for me. I haven't had protein shakes for ages but I will start adding some back in because it's what I prefer to do when trying to take in high calories. At my highest my diet will likely consist of 5 big meals and 2 shakes made up of fruit, oats, greens and whey protein.

The 120mg mast weekly has definitely made a difference both mentally and physically to my 250mg test cruise. I will start adding things back in at the start of next year but not going to lie I am tempted to just do it now but I will wait to see what my blood work shows first and go from there.

Lot's to update. I have joined a new gym and it's amazing and so much better than my old gyms. It full of brand new Nautilus Impact equipment and most of it feels amazing. They have the whole range plus loads of plate loaded machines so my training is going to be next level now. I have still been training full body EOD but sometimes I change it up to front and back days. I love training like this but it is a lot of volume (the way I do it) and why I started doing EOD. This sort of training split if you are taking all movements to failure is very taxing on the CNS.

If someone wants to train full body and frequently (not EOD) they would need to adjust intensity for certain movements each day and keep a close eye on overall volume and also be careful with exercise selection as well as rotating rep ranges. If you know your body and understand all aspects of training that shouldn't be a problem. If you are doing what I am doing and basically taking every working set to failure and hitting big movements daily it's going to dig a pretty big hole to get out of. I am just cruising now but I have increased calories but still this is a lot even for me (I love high volume and pushing myself) so I will go back to my usual routine soon. I can't be going to the gym and adjusting intensity and stopping early on working sets... that bores me. You could create a more sensible full body training split always sticking to 1 movement per bodypart and doing what I stated above and selecting certain movements and making sure heavy loading stuff is separated from one another (squats and stiff leg deadlifts are on different days for example).

This is just me having fun and not following any "rules". Take today for example I done a massive workout including rear delt flyes, reverse pec deck, lateral raises, y raises, incline chest press, db pullovers, decline presses, back rows, tri-cep extensions, preacher curls and I was thinking fuck I am destroyed and I still had to do essentially a full leg workout :D I kept that shorter but with big movements such heavy stiff leg deadlifts, hack squats and standing calf raises. I decided to leave out adductor work or leg extensions. Most days I just do 1 movement per bodypart but other times I include a 2nd or even more. Regardless what I do I am training at least 2 hours most days.

Moving forward I will go back to my PULL, PUSH, LEGS routine which I have been doing for approx 2 years. This was just something for me to mix in for a short time to change things up.

My diet has been relaxed and what that means is I am eating what I usually eat but I have added some treats. No real thought just eating what I want. An example post workout today I had chicken and rice which I always have but then I had a packet of crisps, 3 biscuits, 1 chocolate bar and a few pieces of melon. I will stop eating like this from next week and will go back to clean food only and my 5 meals per day. When I add drugs back in I will start to increase calories. I left my last one in Switzerland and haven't had a blender for 2 years but I am going to buy one and start having smoothies again. It makes growing so much easier for me. I haven't had protein shakes for ages but I will start adding some back in because it's what I prefer to do when trying to take in high calories. At my highest my diet will likely consist of 5 big meals and 2 shakes made up of fruit, oats, greens and whey protein.

The 120mg mast weekly has definitely made a difference both mentally and physically to my 250mg test cruise. I will start adding things back in at the start of next year but not going to lie I am tempted to just do it now but I will wait to see what my blood work shows first and go from there.
I know these posts (good) are updates, and not a cry for help but something to consider if you like every other day training but are finding full body workouts can become exhausting (another story).

Have you tried or considered splitting upper body and lower body, a day off in between?

A workout just for legs could take the stress, the dread of a total body workout after legs (it does me!) so why not split it up and take a day off and work just upper body . . . everybody likes working upper body 🙂

You are still getting enough frequency to prevent atrophy and yet enough frequency to allow for growth.

Your thoughts?

I know these posts (good) are updates, and not a cry for help but something to consider if you like every other day training but are finding full body workouts can become exhausting (another story).

Have you tried or considered splitting upper body and lower body, a day off in between?

A workout just for legs could take the stress, the dread of a total body workout after legs (it does me!) so why not split it up and take a day off and work just upper body . . . everybody likes working upper body 🙂

You are still getting enough frequency to prevent atrophy and yet enough frequency to allow for growth.

Your thoughts?

I think that is a great split and I have done it many times. I would usually do that split as you write and do upper, lower and off and repeat so I could be in the gym 5 days per week (2 on 1 off) but I have also done it with more rest days too. My training now is just for fun. I am not looking to make the full body split (or similar) permanent. If I were I would obviously have to reduce the daily volume and that could be done in 1001 different ways. I actually have been doing some front and back days recently which is similar to upper and lower. I often done upper and lower days in the past when I wanted to bring my legs up because it meant they were getting hit frequently because I was putting all upper body into 1 day and not 2-3 days like many people do.

In my last post I was just posting some thoughts on training but I am purposely trying to exhaust myself right now if that makes sense. I don't think what I am doing now should be someone's training system all the time. They could do full body but just be more sensible so 1 exercise per body part and aim to hit everything 3-5 times per week. They shouldn't be doing 2-3 shoulder movements, 2 chest movements, 2 rear delt, 2 back etc like I have been doing recently. Although if people don't test their limits they won't know what they are so pushing things above the usual is never a bad thing as long as you know when to change or pull back.

Recently i switched for a brosplit and i love it....

Back
Shoulders and Tris
Hams
Rest
Chest and Bis
Quads
Rest

Now i can really fry my muscles every workout without feeling too tired, too early.

I think that is a great split and I have done it many times. I would usually do that split as you write and do upper, lower and off and repeat so I could be in the gym 5 days per week (2 on 1 off) but I have also done it with more rest days too. My training now is just for fun. I am not looking to make the full body split (or similar) permanent. If I were I would obviously have to reduce the daily volume and that could be done in 1001 different ways. I actually have been doing some front and back days recently which is similar to upper and lower. I often done upper and lower days in the past when I wanted to bring my legs up because it meant they were getting hit frequently because I was putting all upper body into 1 day and not 2-3 days like many people do.

In my last post I was just posting some thoughts on training but I am purposely trying to exhaust myself right now if that makes sense. I don't think what I am doing now should be someone's training system all the time. They could do full body but just be more sensible so 1 exercise per body part and aim to hit everything 3-5 times per week. They shouldn't be doing 2-3 shoulder movements, 2 chest movements, 2 rear delt, 2 back etc like I have been doing recently. Although if people don't test their limits they won't know what they are so pushing things above the usual is never a bad thing as long as you know when to change or pull back.
Monday, upper body
Tuesday, off
Wednesday, lower body
Thursday, off
Friday, upper body
Saturday, off
Sunday, off

Monday, lower body
Tuesday, off
Wednesday, upper body
Thursday, off
Friday, lower body
Saturday, off
Sunday, off

Monday, upper body
Tuesday, off
Wednesday, lower body
Etc,
Etc,
Etc,

Just a thought if not clear.

Sorry for the ignorance but when you do Upper Lower Split, how you split the muscles and how many exercises you do?

I just can’t do the off days thing … my daily gym time is my therapy. I do two sessions daily seven days a week. One session is just cardio and stretching and the other is weights. In lieu of off days I simply consider if I do an arm day it’s basically an off day and/or a delts day by itself. Tiny muscle groups. Or if I’m feeling run down I’ll pull back a bit on the volume. Otherwise I’m a high volume minimal rest kind of guy lol I just can’t seem
To stop when I get in there

Monday, upper body
Tuesday, off
Wednesday, lower body
Thursday, off
Friday, upper body
Saturday, off
Sunday, off

Monday, lower body
Tuesday, off
Wednesday, upper body
Thursday, off
Friday, lower body
Saturday, off
Sunday, off

Monday, upper body
Tuesday, off
Wednesday, lower body
Etc,
Etc,
Etc,

Pretty much my own split.
I also alternate agonist/antagonists;
Upper body may look like
Flat barbell bench press/low cable row/incline bumbbell press/pullups/weighted dips/barbell curls/single dumbbell french press
Muscles never feel too fried to go on, you can use very decent weights till the end and overall workload is HIGH.

Sorry for the ignorance but when you do Upper Lower Split, how you split the muscles and how many exercises you do?

I have done it a few times and it varies each time. It's just a usual leg day and for upper body it's everything so usually 2-3 movements for the main bodyparts and 1-2 for bi-ceps and tri-ceps. People get too lost in numbers and just do whatever you feel like and adjust over time. I have done very low and very high volume but the best answer is usually somewhere in the middle. For upper body it usually works out as 2 shoulders, 2 chest, 2 back etc but making sure everything gets covered in the week. For legs that's usually 2 calf, 2 hamstring, 1 adductor and 2 quad movements for me. It's usually 1-2 working sets for each exercise and as many warm up sets as needed. For heavy movements I always warm up with light weight and higher reps but as I move up in weight I do minimal reps (3-6) just to get my mind/body ready for the working sets without wasting too much energy and causing too much fatigue. Although I have also done much higher volume and multiple hard sets. There is no right answer and just do what you want to do and what you can recover from.

Monday, upper body
Tuesday, off
Wednesday, lower body
Thursday, off
Friday, upper body
Saturday, off
Sunday, off

Monday, lower body
Tuesday, off
Wednesday, upper body
Thursday, off
Friday, lower body
Saturday, off
Sunday, off

Monday, upper body
Tuesday, off
Wednesday, lower body
Etc,
Etc,
Etc,

I have done the above and for many it's perfect (especially newbies-intermediates trying to grow as much as possible) as long as they are training with 100% intensity. I personally love to go to the gym so I prefer training 4-5 times per week. Whenever I do 3 days per week regardless how hard I train it's not enough for me. So if I were to do that split I would personally train EOD so it works out as 7 days in the gym every 2 weeks. Although I do prefer 4-5 days so that's why I usually do something like ppl or a "bro split". Training more isn't necessarily a better thing and it could even be worse but for many of us we train for a variety of reasons including the mental boost and keeping ourselves active so we would rather be in the gym more days then we are not.

Regarding whole body training I think for me (and most people) if they want to still train frequently (4-6 days per week) they simply have to be smart with the daily volume and the types of movements performed each day. For your suggested plan they don't have to worry about that so much because of the 4 rest days every week so it makes things very easy. Although even in that case someone probably shouldn't be doing barbell chest press, barbell rows, squats and stiff leg deadlifts on the same day. That "rule" applies even more so if training 5-6 days per week. So 1 of the big compound movements for each day and for other body parts a mixture of things.

There is no right/wrong answer but if I were training that way I would be smart with what I do. If training frequently I may even miss out certain bodyparts certain days so they are not trained every single day so you train 80% of your body most days just to stop overall volume and fatigue accumulating. So if you are in the gym 5 days weekly you are training x body part 4 days. An example if I had done squats, leg press and split squats to complete failure 3 days running on the 4th I would maybe skip quads or I would do leg extensions with an RPE of approx 7-8 to hit the muscle and enhance blood flow without exhausting it so on the 5th day I could hit hack squats hard. Basically just keeping an eye of overall volume and intensity and not digging a hole too big if you like training whole body and you like training frequently.

I am enjoying training my whole body now but I will definitely be going back to PPL soon and on that probably in the gym 5 days weekly.

Recently i switched for a brosplit and i love it....

Back
Shoulders and Tris
Hams
Rest
Chest and Bis
Quads
Rest

Now i can really fry my muscles every workout without feeling too tired, too early.

Always a good system and because of the split you can attack each muscle from a variety of angles and completely destroy it because you know you only have 1 chance to hit it each week.

J, don’t know if your question was directed at me, if so I will try and make it quick.

Lower body; quads, hams, low back, calves. Adductor/ abductor occasionally.
I try and pick a isolation and compound movement when possible.

Upper body; back, chest, delts, bis and tris, forearms optional. Same as above, isolation and compound when possible.

Usually 2 exercises per body part, sometimes three. 1 to 2 sets per exercise, reps no higher than 20, between that and 10.

I do total body 3 days a week for eight weights, take a week off, then a upper / lower split for 8 weeks, a week off. I always take a day off after training. I have always contended that if you want to or can work out the next day you did not work out hard enough. But for other people that that like to workout, they do more and that is great, glad they found there saddle. Everybody should be so lucky. Personally, I can’t stand being in the gym, much less working out, about a million other things I would rather be doing.

I am training a young man now with literally unlimited God given potential.
No calf or forearm work. Minimum quad and ham work. Same with arms and shoulders, sometimes usually only one exercise, one set, the bare minimum.

Needs back and upper chest. Concentrating on that until they catch up, if possible.

Full body workouts 3 days a week, 45 mins to 60 mins and he is growing like a weed, muscular changes noticeable every week if not every workout. Today he mentioned that he is really starting to get hungry. And that is exactly what we want and what I expected. Good to hear.

I know I am going on and on so will close now.

There's also the Push/Pull, similar to upper/lower

Push(Chest, delts, triceps, quads, calves)
Pull (Lats, hamstrings, posterior chain, biceps, rear delts, traps)
Push
Pull
Rest

Being as advanced as you are , I can only imagine that a full body routine would be a little more taxing compared to a beginner. Getting in sufficient volume, more exercise selection and higher intensity.

Push/pull is way more fun and easier to program than upper lower

Push1

Chest pressing, shoukders, tricep, quads/calves

Pull 2

Horizontal row, vertical row, bicep, deadlift/variant, leg curl.

Push 2

Quads/calves, chest/shoukder/tri

Pull 2

Leg curl, deadlift variant, vertical row, chest supported horizontal row, biceps

Push
Pull
Off
Push
Pull
Off
Repeat

Hits everything 3x in 9 days

J, don’t know if your question was directed at me, if so I will try and make it quick.

Lower body; quads, hams, low back, calves. Adductor/ abductor occasionally.
I try and pick a isolation and compound movement when possible.

Upper body; back, chest, delts, bis and tris, forearms optional. Same as above, isolation and compound when possible.

Usually 2 exercises per body part, sometimes three. 1 to 2 sets per exercise, reps no higher than 20, between that and 10.

I do total body 3 days a week for eight weights, take a week off, then a upper / lower split for 8 weeks, a week off. I always take a day off after training. I have always contended that if you want to or can work out the next day you did not work out hard enough. But for other people that that like to workout, they do more and that is great, glad they found there saddle. Everybody should be so lucky. Personally, I can’t stand being in the gym, much less working out, about a million other things I would rather be doing.

I am training a young man now with literally unlimited God given potential.
No calf or forearm work. Minimum quad and ham work. Same with arms and shoulders, sometimes usually only one exercise, one set, the bare minimum.

Needs back and upper chest. Concentrating on that until they catch up, if possible.

Full body workouts 3 days a week, 45 mins to 60 mins and he is growing like a weed, muscular changes noticeable every week if not every workout. Today he mentioned that he is really starting to get hungry. And that is exactly what we want and what I expected. Good to hear.

I know I am going on and on so will close now.
Thank you so much!!!

There's also the Push/Pull, similar to upper/lower

Push(Chest, delts, triceps, quads, calves)
Pull (Lats, hamstrings, posterior chain, biceps, rear delts, traps)
Push
Pull
Rest

Being as advanced as you are , I can only imagine that a full body routine would be a little more taxing compared to a beginner. Getting in sufficient volume, more exercise selection and higher intensity.

That's what I done last week for 2 days but I just called it front and back :D You are spot on and if you are advanced (lifting heavy to complete failure) a full body routine can be extremely taxing so that's why I posted what I did the last few days explaining the need for smart programming and monitoring daily/weekly volume and even intensity for certain movements.

It's not rocket science but people just have to be careful with how they program things especially when training frequently. For me I have to watch how much lower back loading I am doing so hip hitch movements are chosen carefully and rotated through the weeks/months because there is no way I can incorporate multiple in the same session or even the same week. So for upper/lower I will likely go with a stiff leg deadlift for hams (and 1 curl variation) but if training twice weekly I will just add it in 1 training day per week. On the push/pull program it will obviously be done on the pull day but it means I have to be careful with what else I do that day so instead of a heavy barbell or t-bar row I will use a chest supported variation to prevent additional loading on the lower back.

The same thought process can be utilized for all movements but my lower back is the only major issue I have in regards to potential injuries. It's not as serious but I (and most people) also have to be careful with doing too much on other days and an example of that would be heavy pressing on push day. As a result on push day I will do 2 pressing movements max most days so it's usually 1 chest and 1 shoulder press with a chest flye and lateral raise as a secondary movements. Everyone's strength is different but it's 100% different for guys pressing 1-1.5 plates per side and someone like me maxing out on 3-4pps for shoulder pressing for 6-8 reps. You simply can not do too much volume when lifting that heavy because over time it will ruin your shoulders. That's why in the week for other pressing movements my reps will vary from low, medium and high just so I am not pushing very heavy weight every single time I press.

On the routine you posted because of the intensity of training I would usually add in an off day after every rotation so it would be PUSH, PULL, OFF, PUSH, PULL, OFF etc.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws