over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MASS MONSTER DIETS

i'm at 500g carbs so not crazy, i do get pretty stuffed from 300g cooked white rice - i should bump those numbers up.

do you do like 500g white rice/meal?
i'm from europe and here we weigh products before cooking - i don't know how much you should eat but there was a topic called mass monster diet and it looks a bit different, i often ate 1200g carbs a day which gave between 150 and 300g carbs per meal and i'm not mass monster and they often eat a lot more

i guess i am one of those people who look lighter than they actually are. i weigh myself at home and gym and both same number.
You just need to grow into your weight. Your first time at 240 will not look like your fourth time at 240.

You just need to grow into your weight. Your first time at 240 will not look like your fourth time at 240.

yes very true, i saw some pro who is 5'9 230lbs ...i thought he was 250 easily. This guy has one of the craziest physiques i ever seen in person.

weight doesnt mean much... this guy also does 6.5 oz protein per meal 4-5x a day...says he doesnt eat much. Matt jansen coach him.

Attachments

• MJ.jpeg
    MJ.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 119
yes very true, i saw some pro who is 5'9 230lbs ...i thought he was 250 easily. This guy has one of the craziest physiques i ever seen in person.

weight doesnt mean much... this guy also does 6.5 oz protein per meal 4-5x a day...says he doesnt eat much. Matt jansen coach him.
Toscano is very light in the legs so that helps…but yes, everyone holds their weight differently and has different dietary needs to grow. He has a poor appetite. He’s retired from bb as well.

I think these modern days of over-eating is retarded. The big-guts took off, the wide waists, etc.
The 70's guys never over-ate and looked fine. Nubret ate once a day...

I get it, times are different now. Doesnt mean its a good idea. (Organ straining, constant shitting, etc).
I mean, I think not having to push food is just a blessing. Nubret only got away with that because of his genes.

If I ate once a day I wouldn’t even look like I lift, no matter how much gear I did.

Toscano is very light in the legs so that helps…but yes, everyone holds their weight differently and has different dietary needs to grow. He has a poor appetite. He’s retired from bb as well.

yeah i think he said he did not want to go to open bodybuilding cause he could not eat enough. But i have seen a lot of pros in person and toscano really stuck out to me. Muscles were 3D and just popping from all angles.

Yeah I also dont think food is the limiting factor. Actually caused more harm than good for me the in the past off season. Getting in 6500 cals consistently for the last 8 months and after getting bodyfat tested Im only 3kg heavier at the same bodyfat as last year. More food just created more insulin resistance and more digestive issues and im sure if I could have trained better with better sensitivity to food then I would have utilized the 5000 calories I should have been eating.

Just curious why you would expect to have a lower bodyfat taking in more calories? There's no way to get all 6,500 calories by eating clean. If bodyfat stayed the same and you put on 6.6lbs in a year, that's pretty damn good, especially the older and bigger you are! I do understand what you're saying about eating cleaner with less calories which may have helped with insulin sensitivity. I was just saying it wasn't a loss since you put on 6.6lbs in a year without increasing bodyfat.

oh i forgot to post up my diet:

all food is weighed cooked.

M1; 5 Eggs, Canadian Bacon, 3 Wheat Toast, jelly
M2: 18oz Steak, 300g white rice
m3: 6oz roast beef, 2 wheat toast, 1 bagel, cheese, , salami, guacomole
m4; 18oz steak, 300g white rice
m5; 2 scoops isolate, 120g oat cereal , whole milk
m6: 18oz steak, 300g white rice

my food bill was $400 this week. i don't eat out ever anymore because it is waste of money.

insulin and ghrp6 multiple shots a day

I have seen you write about taking Megestrol Acetate and you have no appetite whatsoever so why are you eating 18oz of steak 3 times daily? If I had 18oz of steak per meal daily I would would struggle to get all my meals down because it fills you up. You also mention your food bill so if that's another issue even more reason to change things. Are you quite tall? I thought you could look your weight if you were quite tall but with the effort you put in and forcing foods down you whilst taking megestrol, ghrp-6 and insulin you could make things much more easier and effective. Why not have 12oz of steak per meal. Lower your saturated fat. Increase your carbs and not just by adding in more rice in those meals (add more carbs into meals 1, 3 and 5). Add in some mono unsaturated fats. Add in some fruit. What does your blood work look like (primarily cholesterol, rbc's, thyroid, kidneys and liver etc)?

I have seen you write about taking Megestrol Acetate and you have no appetite whatsoever so why are you eating 18oz of steak 3 times daily? If I had 18oz of steak per meal daily I would would struggle to get all my meals down because it fills you up. You also mention your food bill so if that's another issue even more reason to change things. Are you quite tall? I thought you could look your weight if you were quite tall but with the effort you put in and forcing foods down you whilst taking megestrol, ghrp-6 and insulin you could make things much more easier and effective. Why not have 12oz of steak per meal. Lower your saturated fat. Increase your carbs and not just by adding in more rice in those meals (add more carbs into meals 1, 3 and 5). Add in some mono unsaturated fats. Add in some fruit. What does your blood work look like (primarily cholesterol, rbc's, thyroid, kidneys and liver etc)?

i am done taking megace because after i take the tab i get horrible heartburn for some reason and i never get heartburn so that is going back in the gear stash. i also realize the biggest guys here do not use it so i have no business taking it anyway.

my blood work looks good, no liver or kidney stress. Lipids are decent. Thryoid is okay - t4 is a little low and i plan on adding 100mcg t4 when it arrives.

i am not tall i am only 5'8. i have bad genetics i was supposed to be a dwarf until i got prescribed GH as a child. lol.

i will take your advice and change my diet to less steak per meal. i will also get more ground beef and start eating more of that to save money.

i will start adding frozen organic fruit to my diet i do like mango if that works.

thanks for the help

i am done taking megace because after i take the tab i get horrible heartburn for some reason and i never get heartburn so that is going back in the gear stash. i also realize the biggest guys here do not use it so i have no business taking it anyway.

my blood work looks good, no liver or kidney stress. Lipids are decent. Thryoid is okay - t4 is a little low and i plan on adding 100mcg t4 when it arrives.

i am not tall i am only 5'8. i have bad genetics i was supposed to be a dwarf until i got prescribed GH as a child. lol.

i will take your advice and change my diet to less steak per meal. i will also get more ground beef and start eating more of that to save money.

i will start adding frozen organic fruit to my diet i do like mango if that works.

thanks for the help

Sounds good. Obviously steak is the perfect food for muscle so having someone lower it might sound crazy but for someone with a terrible appetite trying to fit 18oz 3 times daily is going to become a struggle. You can definitely fill your calories with more carbs that are easier to get down whilst taking in adequate protein from 12oz of steak per meal. Ground beef/bison is always a great option because it's cheaper and many can get it down easier. Obviously if you are taking away 18oz of steak daily you need to replace those calories elsewhere.

Just go with what suits you the best. If you like mango then adding some of that is fine. I like to have a lot of foods that are micronutrient dense (greens and fruits) but when trying to grow there has to be a limit because you need to ensure your basic macronutrients (meats, rice, oats etc) are covered first. I love doing meat, rice and fruit for most meals. I love adding mango in with my rice. I do the same with pineapple and the added benefit of that is the bromelain content which helps with protein digestion and inflammation. Steak, rice and pineapple (or mango) is a solid meal imo. Everyone is different and some don't like fruits and vegetables but for many it makes meals more interesting, tasteful and it adds micronutrients into their diet. The added vitamins, minerals and fibre can often improve digestion which is great for someone trying to get as much food down as possible.

As long as you are having your 6 basic meals full of protein and carbs then there are easy fixes to adding in extra calories. An example is adding a little extra virgin olive oil (or macadamia or avocado oil) to certain meals. If I am not adding fruit I add those to rice to bump up healthy fats and it also tastes great. You could add them to your meats or simply drink them off the spoon post meal. If you train a lot the option of an intra shake is there as well if you ever need to up things more. That could be 20g EAA's and 100g carbs extra every training day. Sometimes it's hard to just add food/meals in but there are ways to do it without having as much impact on your day to day life.

Sounds good. Obviously steak is the perfect food for muscle so having someone lower it might sound crazy but for someone with a terrible appetite trying to fit 18oz 3 times daily is going to become a struggle. You can definitely fill your calories with more carbs that are easier to get down whilst taking in adequate protein from 12oz of steak per meal. Ground beef/bison is always a great option because it's cheaper and many can get it down easier. Obviously if you are taking away 18oz of steak daily you need to replace those calories elsewhere.

Just go with what suits you the best. If you like mango then adding some of that is fine. I like to have a lot of foods that are micronutrient dense (greens and fruits) but when trying to grow there has to be a limit because you need to ensure your basic macronutrients (meats, rice, oats etc) are covered first. I love doing meat, rice and fruit for most meals. I love adding mango in with my rice. I do the same with pineapple and the added benefit of that is the bromelain content which helps with protein digestion and inflammation. Steak, rice and pineapple (or mango) is a solid meal imo. Everyone is different and some don't like fruits and vegetables but for many it makes meals more interesting, tasteful and it adds micronutrients into their diet. The added vitamins, minerals and fibre can often improve digestion which is great for someone trying to get as much food down as possible.

As long as you are having your 6 basic meals full of protein and carbs then there are easy fixes to adding in extra calories. An example is adding a little extra virgin olive oil (or macadamia or avocado oil) to certain meals. If I am not adding fruit I add those to rice to bump up healthy fats and it also tastes great. You could add them to your meats or simply drink them off the spoon post meal. If you train a lot the option of an intra shake is there as well if you ever need to up things more. That could be 20g EAA's and 100g carbs extra every training day. Sometimes it's hard to just add food/meals in but there are ways to do it without having as much impact on your day to day life.

thank you bro! appreciate your help.

I mean, I think not having to push food is just a blessing. Nubret only got away with that because of his genes.

If I ate once a day I wouldn’t even look like I lift, no matter how much gear I did.
True, but . . .

Any bodybuilder on the Olympia got away with what ever they did, good or bad, orthodox or unorthodox, because of his genes.

Good, great, genetics cuts you a lot of slack.

And they earn everything they have.

i use Novorapid before 1/2 then before 3/4 etc. So 3x a day.

yeah there is too much fat in the diet, i know its not great but i can't do 12oz chicken breast i can't get it down.

i had broken jaw and it is hard for me to chew a lot of chicken. i can blend it up and drink it if you think that is good.

thank you
Man I’ve been drinking chicken shakes for 20 years now

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member