over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NOW THIS IS CONDITIONING!!!!!!!!

MAINEVENT

MODERATOR / FOUNDING Member / Featured Member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Alex A. preparing for nationals......2 weeks out.

Attachments

• IMG_4110mm.jpg
    IMG_4110mm.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 4,359
Last edited:

Attachments

• IMG_4121back.jpg
    IMG_4121back.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 4,386

Attachments

• IMG_4139backbicep.jpg
    IMG_4139backbicep.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 4,536
Amazing....
Can he hold onto that conditioning for 2 weeks though? Thats the real question... For me peaked too early tbh.

Amazing....
Can he hold onto that conditioning for 2 weeks though? Thats the real question... For me peaked too early tbh.

Considering this guys LIVES the lifestyle and seeing what he's done in the past....i believe he not only can hold it, but get better.

*Also he said he's still eating around 400g of carbs a day still.

thats pretty sick.....someone just used this line in another thread,..makes me wonder why i even bother??!!:eek:

Considering this guys LIVES the lifestyle and seeing what he's done in the past....i believe he not only can hold it, but get better.

wow

i am sick of people saying peaked to early. if u are doing a show u should be ready (other then cutting water) at 4 weeks out. u want to coast into the show maybe add some fats for cals. and go easy on the cardio so u dont deplete to much. if u try to get ready just intime for that day the show will come and u wont be ready then ur screwed.

you look great man dry already great vascularity i would do some low impact cardio (just walking) seeing how ur fat is pretty much gone help thoughs striations in your legs get even deeper. u deff ready goodluck at the nationals i will be there watchin. weight class??? and current weight??

In this case, cant wait for contest pictures. Because even better conditioning would be Munzer like.

:eek: Man he looks great!

Unbelievable stuff right there! WOW is he ready!

Alex has not peaked too early. He has stayed lean year round this year. I was runner-up to him a little over a year ago and this dude just gets better and better. He's going to be tough to beat. He doesn't use diuretics and he comes in dry as hell. Diuretics are what hurts guys like him that are ready without them. That is the only thing that would F him up in the end. I learned this the hard way.

Man he looks insane!:eek: Dry, hard and ripped to the bone! He should so some major damage on stage.

If hes a welterweight and is truly eating 400g of carbs per day, i have to question the drug intake. Maybe im out of line or off base, but i have a very fast metabolism and i didnt get near that condition on a low carb cycle (but minimal fat burners).

How does one attain condition like that? Maybe someone can elaborate other than 'hard work" or "bust his butt"...

If hes a welterweight and is truly eating 400g of carbs per day, i have to question the drug intake. Maybe im out of line or off base, but i have a very fast metabolism and i didnt get near that condition on a low carb cycle (but minimal fat burners).

How does one attain condition like that? Maybe someone can elaborate other than 'hard work" or "bust his butt"...

It takes more than a year to of eating clean to achieve that...Alex has been around for a while now and he eats really clean year round...He is prolly in most competitors contest shape year round...Oh and he is actually a lightweight this year...:eek: ....But after staying in such lean shape for years it isnt to hard to understand how he can get in shape like that....

BF%

Can some one that is knowledgable make a fair guess at his bf %. I allways woundered what some one in this kind of shape had as far as bf% goes.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131