over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proof (unsubstantiated) of tren's negative effects on the kidneys

High blood pressure is one of the hardest things on the kidneys, and tren increases you BP more than any other AAS I know of. Seems like the most likely cause in your case.

i have always wondered why farmers would only run tren on cattle for a couple of weeks? why not leave them on for months or years? seems like they would have more beef that way.....

there has to be a reason.... i have searched and searched through livestock articles and come up with nothing. i think its covered up.

im sure it has something to do with animal rights activist and liberals concerned about what we feed to the kids .:(

When I talked to my HRT clinic doctor in Peoria and talked about AAS, he said he would never use tren because there isnt enough human studied about it...Plus he said its one of the hardest products you could use on your body...side effects/damages to the kidneys/liver/ect

Agreed.
There is a reason Negma stopped producing Parabolan.

I did a pretty detailed term paper on performance enhancing drugs for a college class last semester. I actually had trouble doing my research because in the medical community there has been no controlled studies of long term or even short term AAS use in athletes. Why? because the doses we use would be considered unethical by the medical community even for the purpose of research. In other words there can be other contributing factors in those individuals that we do not know about. What was their diet? were they smokers? drinkers? did they use/abuse recreational drugs? to many out side factors to question to draw a solid inference. What would be real proof is a controlled study where all the subjects were evaluated before hand and had no outside contributing factors except AAS use. Everything else when you look at it is really just speculation.

I have ran up to 600mg a week of acetate. I never experienced any sides except random bouts of insomnia and a little prolactin gyno. I once ran it for 10 weeks at 400mg a week with no noticable sides. One month after every run I get a blood panel done and everything comes back normal.

deca and tren are similar enough that the recreational user should think twice and go with deca, leave tren to pros... want a more tren look on deca? stack with masteron and test.

Holy shit!:eek:

Yep, I almost passed out and the doc recommended to masturbate 1 time per day until the dried blood came out. I felt it come out, it was like passing a kidney stone. Cleared it up with Bactrim

Yep, I almost passed out and the doc recommended to masturbate 1 time per day until the dried blood came out. I felt it come out, it was like passing a kidney stone. Cleared it up with Bactrim

How did the tren directly cause it? Was it a kidney infection?

How did the tren directly cause it? Was it a kidney infection?

Kidney infection, and swollen infected prostate. I think the prostate issue happened first, and the infected blood caused an infection in my kidney. Took 3 weeks to get rid of.

I did a pretty detailed term paper on performance enhancing drugs for a college class last semester. I actually had trouble doing my research because in the medical community there has been no controlled studies of long term or even short term AAS use in athletes. Why? because the doses we use would be considered unethical by the medical community even for the purpose of research. In other words there can be other contributing factors in those individuals that we do not know about. What was their diet? were they smokers? drinkers? did they use/abuse recreational drugs? to many out side factors to question to draw a solid inference. What would be real proof is a controlled study where all the subjects were evaluated before hand and had no outside contributing factors except AAS use. Everything else when you look at it is really just speculation.

excellent post

How did the tren cause the prostrate infection?

Sounds pretty painful-well at least you were screaming when you were cumming :)

Wow! :eek: Have you run it since?

I have run tren at high doses and long bout. ace was always 700mg a week and tren-e was as high as 1400mg.been using it off and on for over two years.

last time it was a mix between the two for 26 weeks. my kidneys would hurt so bad and I would cramp like no tomorrow. went off for a month or two then right back on for a pre comp witch I just pulled out of because my body shut down.

my last blood work was after the 26 week bout say maybe a month off. my doc said he had over 300 patients and my cholesterol good and bad is the worse that he has ever seen and im only 30.

I keep telling my self to never touch that shit again but I love it. I think it might be one of the worse,ya there is some orals that are bad but most people will stop those after 4-6 weeks and leave them alone not the tren.

u sure it wasnt just coincidence? Maybe you got a urinary tract infection from some dirty ho :D also you shouldnt stir yogurt with your dick.

But seriously ive never heard tren doing that, maybe you should try it again to see if it happens again? :rolleyes:

I have run tren at high doses and long bout. ace was always 700mg a week and tren-e was as high as 1400mg.been using it off and on for over two years.

last time it was a mix between the two for 26 weeks. my kidneys would hurt so bad and I would cramp like no tomorrow. went off for a month or two then right back on for a pre comp witch I just pulled out of because my body shut down.

my last blood work was after the 26 week bout say maybe a month off. my doc said he had over 300 patients and my cholesterol good and bad is the worse that he has ever seen and im only 30.

I keep telling my self to never touch that shit again but I love it. I think it might be one of the worse,ya there is some orals that are bad but most people will stop those after 4-6 weeks and leave them alone not the tren.

Bro, come on, the only reason that we should be using these compounds is to improve our lives, and not destroy it. Human beings are survivalists by nature, seems to me you gotta get back into survival mode, re-evaluate your gear use, clean up and then think about moderation. Bro, you said your body shut down and then you went on a 26 week tren cycle, we all want to help each other here, it would be my prayer that you stop for a minute and re-think your whole use of gear and if you want to go ahead and continue do it with caution, I have been using gear on and off for over 15 years, but I have a family and a lot of people that love me, and I'm sure you do too, so let's not be selfish and kill ourselves in the process of building up your body, I love all my brothers and sisters here on PM, and I pray for all of our members that no harm come near anyone, but you gotta do your part. I say all this in brotherly love, God bless you. The Minister.

Strange...one forum will slaughter you if you dare to say Tren cause dark urine which could be blood and another forum if dare to say the dark urine is not blood, just drink more water.

One study doesn't cut it for me. Hundreds of studies show steroids are harmful.
What was the methodology of the study? Same as all the other studies on steroids? Just my thoughts about this. Our bodies are resilient…listen to it and respond. You do not just die….there is the signs like blood en BP and feeling ill or unstable.

Last edited:
Strange...one forum will slaughter you if you dare to say Tren cause dark urine which could be blood and another forum if dare to say the dark urine is not blood, just drink more water.

One study doesn't cut it for me. Hundreds of studies show steroids are deadly.
What was the methodology of the study? Same as all the other studies on steroids? Just my thoughts about this. Our bodies are resilient…listen to it and respond. You do not just die….there is the signs like blood en BP and feeling ill or unstable.

I've been reading studies on AAS for years and I've not seen any studies that said steroids were deadly; quite the opposite. Intermittent use of steroids in moderate doses seem so have no permanent ill effects.

Some studies - as when they give people Tren for several weeks - report higher BP, lower HDL, higher LDL - but usually liver values are fine.

Obviously, thousands of Mg of AAS per week for extended periods (some people never come off) is going to give you cardiovascular problems, hair loss, dead nuts, and so forth.

Responsible use of AAS probably means no more than 2 cycles a year using moderate doses. I have friends that took steroids for 10 years in high doses and they are over 70 with no health problems.

So, "steroids are deadly;" I think only when used irresponsibly.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws