advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Tren harder on the kidneys than other injectable steroids?

Mid - late 90's everybody I knew was in middle regarding gear. No doubt some were pushing it but I trained at a pretty hard gym at that time and not many were taking multiple grams like you hear now, except the odd lunatic or 2. It was always around 1000-1500 total. Orals were still used often which seems to have changed somewhat now. Never heard of anybody doing particularly small doses but there again, nobody had heard of TRT at that time
Yea I ran a lot of say 750-1000 with a handful of pink Thais no specific dose some days 3 others 10 and a mix of short bursts of pharma A50 but yea EVERYONE took dball now it seems to have been replace by tren. Also if you were on shit there’s like an 89% chance you’re competing or your friends all do now if you’re on shit there’s a 90% chance you e never even been to a show or a meet.

Yea I ran a lot of say 750-1000 with a handful of pink Thais no specific dose some days 3 others 10 and a mix of short bursts of pharma A50 but yea EVERYONE took dball now it seems to have been replace by tren. Also if you were on shit there’s like an 89% chance you’re competing or your friends all do now if you’re on shit there’s a 90% chance you e never even been to a show or a meet.
Don't you know the highest doses are exclusively meant for Instagram?🤦🏻‍♂️

Don't you know the highest doses are exclusively meant for Instagram?🤦🏻‍♂️
Lmafo yea dudes on tons of gear still altering their pics and vids for fucking “likes”. On Lloyd the 3ML cap sure looks like a dunce cap now

This thread really took me down memory lane. There is a pro bodybuilder (retired now) and I remember him, myself, and JM blakely were sitting together and he told me what he was taking this as an extreme experiment:

1, 250mgs shot of test a day for 30 days straight. (1,750mgs/week)

Everyone thought he literally could kill himself doing that and he only did it for 30 days at a time because it seemed so dangerous. It was the most mgs he ever took a week and he never went higher than that on total mgs.

This was a SHW amateur who became a pro. He was an "average" pro, but still a large pro. Think about how different times are now. Don't get me wrong him doing 1,750 a week is still a ton but at that time it was seen as so over the top and dangerous he only did it for 30 days then immediately dropped to 300-500mgs of test a week for 30 days.

This thread really took me down memory lane. There is a pro bodybuilder (retired now) and I remember him, myself, and JM blakely were sitting together and he told me what he was taking this as an extreme experiment:

Everyone thought he literally could kill himself doing that and he only did it for 30 days at a time because it seemed so dangerous. It was the most mgs he ever took a week and he never went higher than that on total mgs.

This was a SHW amateur who became a pro. He was an "average" pro, but still a large pro. Think about how different times are now. Don't get me wrong him doing 1,750 a week is still a ton but at that time it was seen as so over the top and dangerous he only did it for 30 days then immediately dropped to 300-500mgs of test a week for 30 days.
I remember those days a little different. I remember blitz cycles just like you're talking about. I never tried one then but knew those who did. Amazing to see that bar coming off the rack or ground +20, +50 lbs a week! We'd just shake our heads.

But those were all categorized as "Advanced" cycles. I always stayed in
The intermediate zone. I eventually did a 200mg/day (1ml/day) cycle of test and some other things. But nothing was as thought out and pre-planned as today.

I'm glad for the planning these days. Then it was pretty much what you could get. If you could get it at all. But I dropped that cycle because of bronchitis. Just bad luck and timing (not related to use). I remember my friend here saying, "How can you do that much and not have nipples the size of dinner plates?"

I probably would have done a ton more then, had I the availability of current day, but because it wasn't, I was more inclined towards extreme sports and excitement (even more dangerous). The PA commonwealth is much more lax now than the Reagan and Bush eras with Operation Gear Grinder then later Raw Deal.

So I say enjoy it while it lasts because it all comes crashing down eventually. Slowly resurfaces, then boom, down again. 🤷‍♂️

Agreed and guys are bigger but not as much do as the dose guys are a lil fit bigger doses are insanely higher and the more size is likely from better info and widespread slin use. Mind you Ronnie, Jay, Phil all destroy the over drugged modern line up. I really wish we knew what killed Cedric exactly and Shawn does seem to be drugs and stress but I can’t say 100%. I run less than 500 rn and I’m generally the biggest dude wherever I go so there’s that

I remember those days a little different. I remember blitz cycles just like you're talking about. I never tried one then but knew those who did. Amazing to see that bar coming off the rack or ground +20, +50 lbs a week! We'd just shake our heads.

But those were all categorized as "Advanced" cycles. I always stayed in
The intermediate zone. I eventually did a 200mg/day (1ml/day) cycle of test and some other things. But nothing was as thought out and pre-planned as today.

I'm glad for the planning these days. Then it was pretty much what you could get. If you could get it at all. But I dropped that cycle because of bronchitis. Just bad luck and timing (not related to use). I remember my friend here saying, "How can you do that much and not have nipples the size of dinner plates?"

I probably would have done a ton more then, had I the availability of current day, but because it wasn't, I was more inclined towards extreme sports and excitement (even more dangerous). The PA commonwealth is much more lax now than the Reagan and Bush eras with Operation Gear Grinder then later Raw Deal.

So I say enjoy it while it lasts because it all comes crashing down eventually. Slowly resurfaces, then boom, down again. 🤷‍♂️
Yeah agree I always was a little scared to push it as a hypochondriac by nature. I did stay on a lot though…but low doses overall.

Good memories. I spent years around JM and didn’t even know he as “famous” in the powerlifting and strength world. I was so dumb and naive about everything.

I agree but in addition to that excess androgen levels can have negative effects on health, but healthy levels of androgens are important for both men and women. Androgens are a group of hormones, including testosterone, that are responsible for the development and maintenance of male characteristics. Excessive use of androgen-containing substances, such as anabolic steroids, can also have negative health effects, including liver damage, heart disease, and mood swings.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Thank you.

As advice taking any kind of PED's, it is important to maintain a healthy balance and use them only under the supervision of a qualified healthcare provider. Wor can provide you with quality products and we will always make sure that all of our products are supported with a lab test. We will also answer your concerns. If you're looking for a legit online pharmacy that may support your needs please visit our website www.worldofroids.to
Thanks for the detailed replys!

Vigorous Steve said that maybe EQ's renal toxicity is due to inhibition of aromatization of testosterone into E2. E2 presumably has some kidney protective effects.
I watched his "deep dive" video on youtube. One terrible study purportedly on bodybuilders and several very murky case studies. Wasn't at all convincing. If anything, I closed the video thinking less of his advice given that he cited that one lousy study as the backbone of his argument.

FWIW my potassium was high, sodium was low and EGFR was mid 80’s on tren.

Off tren potassium is normal, sodium is normal and my eGFR is 110. Tren has been the only steroid I’ve ran that effected my kidneys blood work.

Interesting observation, I take telmisartan for its known health benefits beyond controlling BP, this is a new one for me
Telmisartan is the shit for controlling bp with no side effects from the medication at all.

FWIW my potassium was high, sodium was low and EGFR was mid 80’s on tren.

Off tren potassium is normal, sodium is normal and my eGFR is 110. Tren has been the only steroid I’ve ran that effected my kidneys blood work.
The two leading causes of kidney problems are high blood pressure and high blood sugar levels. Tren increases blood pressure and causes unstable sugar levels. This might be why it puts a strain on kidney function. More so than it’s androgenicity.

The two leading causes of kidney problems are high blood pressure and high blood sugar levels. Tren increases blood pressure and causes unstable sugar levels. This might be why it puts a strain on kidney function. More so than it’s androgenicity.
Blood sugar has always been fine. Took meds to control my BP while on cycle, but still had poor blood tests while on it. The electrolyte imbalance was the weird part.

Hi did you know that many anabolic steroids are dissolved in solvents, such as benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate, which are necessary for the administration of the substance. These solvents may cause local irritation and inflammation at the injection site, but they are not believed to have any significant nephrotoxic effects. However, some underground labs or black market suppliers may use low-quality or contaminated solvents, which can potentially cause serious harm to the kidneys and other organs. Impurities or heavy metals in these solvents might accumulate in the kidneys and eventually cause kidney damage.

Therefore, you should check our website www.worldofroids.to
We ensure that all of our products are provided with lab test.
Use PROM50 to get 50% off

see yah!
All of your posts read like you use CHATGPT to write them, please refrain from the bullshit on here. As for heavy metals in gear, sure the raws come from China; but provide us with some actual proof of heavy metals in UGL gear LOL, I'm sure all of us would be dead long ago from poisoning if it was such a common issue.

All of your posts read like you use CHATGPT to write them, please refrain from the bullshit on here. As for heavy metals in gear, sure the raws come from China; but provide us with some actual proof of heavy metals in UGL gear LOL, I'm sure all of us would be dead long ago from poisoning if it was such a common issue.

I think I saw Jano say that in all his years of testing ugl finished and raws, never once has he found a single instance of heavy metals.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws