advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Tren harder on the kidneys than other injectable steroids?

I woukd say that you are probably right in say 70% of cases ne and mine I always thought we pushed the limits and were all or are big mfers but 1500 of test was crazy to me usually stayed at 750 maybe a gm. My tren use never topped 500-600 and was usually 300 and I’m huge especially for being not short but far from tall (I don’t like putting exact specs on here) so I think guys can run hard and by this boards standards my cycles seem pretty benign by most so for me that was a lot ask any doc even those that know PEDs they’ll say that’s plenty but then you look at the Chad Nichols crowd and yea tren is 5-10 times that and it did kill people. To that end as considering my style hardcore my cycles always were over 12 months now the doses went up and down but for a decade that 750 of test was pretty baseline so interpretation is part ALSO I’m an early 2000s guy as far as getting in the life fully, post say 2010 is when we started seeing teen Agee’s on fucking high dose tren I’m guessing bc of social media and morons like Rich and Bostin, we always say “show me the bodies”. I think it’s coming just not for “us” but more that post 2010 crowd, I hope not.

I like this take and totally agree... I also find it a bit of nostalgia in it. I'm 40 and got "deep" in the lifestyle in college in 2003 and then big time 2003-2010. I was always taking 300-800mgs max cycles and I'll never forget walking into world gym in columbus where Mike francois trains, JM blakely at the time, Brian Yersky, and a host of big time amateurs and various people would tell me about taking 1200-1500 of test and I was shocked. I couldn't even believe it.

For whatever reason I never got into higher doses (which seem moderate now) but I was always on 300-600mgs of something, including about 18 months of 100mgs-200mgs of tren a week.

Gosh man...those were the days. I was poor, post college and barely paying my bills. All that mattered was seeing JM Blakely chowing down on donuts at 310 pounds and hitting that gym. Francois was already done competing but had striations everywhere...he still does.

I feel like there is less in-between now. We have some guys using crazy dosages. Then we have a group of people running these miniscule dosages like 10mg and saying they are seeing visible results.

There is definitely a bigger divide now it seems. Even besides the micro dose group, a lot of guys doing like 200 test / 200 deca or adding 200mgs of a random compound to test and quite happy. Then...you have the dudes casually on 1.5grams. I know 1.5 grams is not a lot but that was the amount 20 years ago if a top amateur said that my mouth hit the floor.

I like this take and totally agree... I also find it a bit of nostalgia in it. I'm 40 and got "deep" in the lifestyle in college in 2003 and then big time 2003-2010. I was always taking 300-800mgs max cycles and I'll never forget walking into world gym in columbus where Mike francois trains, JM blakely at the time, Brian Yersky, and a host of big time amateurs and various people would tell me about taking 1200-1500 of test and I was shocked. I couldn't even believe it.

For whatever reason I never got into higher doses (which seem moderate now) but I was always on 300-600mgs of something, including about 18 months of 100mgs-200mgs of tren a week.

Gosh man...those were the days. I was poor, post college and barely paying my bills. All that mattered was seeing JM Blakely chowing down on donuts at 310 pounds and hitting that gym. Francois was already done competing but had striations everywhere...he still does.
Yea you sound like my twin except I was in Arlington with Ronnie and Gus even Branch from time to time and they never well Gus and I really only talked cycles but it was never said to me that 750-1000 was too little and Gus gave me lots of advice so I’m sure it woulda been said. Some dudes may need 3,000 I dunno for me I’ve tried 2gms one time for a few weeks and it was not better.

There is definitely a bigger divide now it seems. Even besides the micro dose group, a lot of guys doing like 200 test / 200 deca or adding 200mgs of a random compound to test and quite happy. Then...you have the dudes casually on 1.5grams. I know 1.5 grams is not a lot but that was the amount 20 years ago if a top amateur said that my mouth hit the floor.
Yup. Seems like there was always a competition to take the most, but now people are trying to see how little they can get away with, I just don't see the value in 10mg.

Perhaps when people decide to go way down on dosages they subconsciously increase some other things, take diet more serious, drop the sets but increase intensity in the gym. Years ago guys on a board finally convinced me for my goals all I needed was 400mg or so. When I finally dropped down I feel like I made sure I was on point with diet/training and get better results.

Yup. Seems like there was always a competition to take the most, but now people are trying to see how little they can get away with, I just don't see the value in 10mg.

Perhaps when people decide to go way down on dosages they subconsciously increase some other things, take diet more serious, drop the sets but increase intensity in the gym. Years ago guys on a board finally convinced me for my goals all I needed was 400mg or so. When I finally dropped down I feel like I made sure I was on point with diet/training and get better results.
I think the 10mg ED is a TRT methodology. I'd call that very different than the goals other members may be pursuing. At least that's been my understanding.

At the end of the day TRT doses only support a given amount of muscle on a given individual. I know what my TRT supports and I frankly have other goals beyond what I can do with that regardless of optimized diet and training.

I still think I play it pretty modest IMO and with lots of data/bloods/experience/monitoring but I'm probably one of those in between guys on goals and compounds/dosages.

That’s bc the people who weren’t concerned with taking the most are still alive and or in the gym. I still consider 1500 of test weekly a very efficient and slightly up there dose a gm goes miles for me. Maybe I woulda got my card in my 20s if I’d pushed harder but I’ve lived the life I wanted and I’m still here. Still might grab that Masters you never know never quit fuck I don’t think I can man this is who I am

we all pay to play
im lucky i dont think i have too many probs w high dose anything when i was younger. loved tren. could get show ready in lke 6 weeks cmon
but its def a short and sweet drug i always used acetate. used annthate ester once and was a nightare. stick to acetate
Yea, I had an awful time with TrenE. TrenA and Hex were fine though. But I just stick with acetate now. Parabolin days are gone.

Yea, I had an awful time with TrenE. TrenA and Hex were fine though. But I just stick with acetate now. Parabolin days are gone.
God the guys who are too young for Para just don’t know, I’ve been told the same thing about Syntex Anadrol-that I just can’t imagine how badass and I believe it

God the guys who are too young for Para just don’t know, I’ve been told the same thing about Syntex Anadrol-that I just can’t imagine how badass and I believe it
A due premise: I must be the black sheep in this family, but... Real Lab Tested Trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate never treated me better than Tren Enanthate in every regard. Just more oil to inject and less money in the wallet.

That was my first Anadrol. Syntex Anadrol A-50. Don't know whether it was because I was new or young or what but nothing has come close since. It gave me some whopper zits though (the kind that don't pop) but damn.

I used Syntex anadrol. Was amazing at the time but honestly so was 200mg of Deca in my stack. I was younger, weaker, smaller and less experienced. People say the same about anavar but I've used US pharma oxandrin and mg per mg did the same thing as good raw ugl. For Parabolan (never used this personally) I think it comes down to "a little tren goes a long way" 2-3 amps a week makes a difference no matter how big you are - tren matters visually and in the gym in virtually any stack at even modest doses. My 2 cents for what it's worth.

Now this is NOT an absolute but if I was a betting man I would bet on the group using the 200/200/200 just MAYBE they are actually FUCING EATING FOOD and the grams on grams crowd(especially the sub 25yo's) are blasting away and afraid of a celery stalk due to chasing the "lean gains."

I'm not talking about guys on here with high doses as I know you guys are eating but the average gym goer.

Little rant:
Asked a kid the other day exactly how much he was eating, he responded, "Three sometimes FOUR burritos."
I told him, "Burritos are NOT a unit of measure."

EVERYONE WILL LIE TO YOUR FACE AND CLAIM: My diets on point.
99% will be unable to give you even a rough estimate of protein per day let alone the other macros.
90% will be unable to give you yesterdays eating without some BS excuse how it was an off day.
These same guys tend to complain to me that they ONLY gained 6lbs on their SIX WEEK sarm cycle(as if a lb a week is anything other than INSANE progress.)
99.9% will FAIL and will also FAIL to see THEY ARE THE REASON.

Sorry about the derail, rant over.

This definitely did play a big role.
At 17 I managed to get a few boxes of Halotestin from the pharmacy (long story) and I literally morphed in 4 weeks.
My first order via the web, and we are talking a list from God knows where and lord knows how I managed to obtain that considering my inexperience and age, or lack thereof lol, was halo and lasix.

Halo and lasix, oh yea I knew what I was doing!

My first order via the web, and we are talking a list from God knows where and lord knows how I managed to obtain that considering my inexperience and age, or lack thereof lol, was halo and lasix.

Halo and lasix, oh yea I knew what I was doing!
And, lol, the only reason I went with those two was the email list that was sent to me was a MILE LONG list and those were the only two I KNEW were used by bodybuilders.................................ah to be that young and stupid again......

That was my first Anadrol. Syntex Anadrol A-50. Don't know whether it was because I was new or young or what but nothing has come close since. It gave me some whopper zits though (the kind that don't pop) but damn.
So I got in when guys still had some squirreled away in the early 2000s and guys were selling single pills for $50 and this was 20 years ago we were eating green BD A50s which I loved but I was assured by the guys who I guess were us to me then that the Syntex was unparalleled so I don’t think it was in your head

Agreed the middle is disappearing for sure and dudes are getting on much younger, I was 23 before took shit now you hear about 16 year olds on tren
Mid - late 90's everybody I knew was in middle regarding gear. No doubt some were pushing it but I trained at a pretty hard gym at that time and not many were taking multiple grams like you hear now, except the odd lunatic or 2. It was always around 1000-1500 total. Orals were still used often which seems to have changed somewhat now. Never heard of anybody doing particularly small doses but there again, nobody had heard of TRT at that time

Syntex was the shit. When I was about 20 years old I worked up to 300mg for a very short time. I put almost 100lbs on my incline in a month. I was repping 425 for 6 and wondering what the hell was going on...
I also started passing bile in my stool o_O

Syntex was the shit. When I was about 20 years old I worked up to 300mg for a very short time. I put almost 100lbs on my incline in a month. I was repping 425 for 6 and wondering what the hell was going on...
I also started passing bile in my stool o_O
My older brother said to be careful "otherwise you'll be shi**ing your liver out". He wasn't even kidding at all. I took all 100 in the bottle in a month. I thought I wandered into a dream. I sure do miss that feeling but the sides, they really do catch up with you. Now, because of the blood volume increase, I can't even use it anymore but I would still say drol is in the top 3 AAS I've ever used.

Love drol. For whatever reason dbol at any dose doesn't agree with me now but I'm happy still having drol - always kicked ass and never disappointed, though I don't use it much these days (I do keep a stock). Winny still works too luckily. Definitely my 2 favorite orals. Third one I use is Var. Thinking maybe some 25/25 winny/var as we get into summer. I've not run them together other than a brief overlap at 50/50 once (seemed bomb).

Sure so wish I had some of that old school Syntex back but last time was mid 90s. Also last time I used zambon winny.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131