over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ronnie Coleman talks PEDs in the 90s

I think Ronnie was natural until 97-98. That’s when he blew up obviously when he started to use hormones. But I mean these are the best or the best genetics in the worlds. Only maybe dillet and a few other guys can be in the same conversation. But Michael Lockett aswelll was a freak all natural

Respectfully, I do not think so.
I think his original trainer (gym owner in TX) had him on Test. I think his trainer only knew basics. I think Flex didnt tell him about vitamins, but instead explained the arsenal of compounds/synergy that was available.

Coleman never hesitated to do what Nichols mapped out, so there was no moral/health/legal dilemma for Coleman to proceed, once informed. I find it hard to believe in all the years of bodybuilding and competing, Coleman never once heard of steroids/test, until Wheeler told him.

No disrespect, just my opinion.

Last edited:
Respectfully, I do not think so.
I think his original trainer (gym owner in TX) had him on Test. I think his trainer only knew basics. I think Flex didnt tell him about vitamins, but instead explained the arsenal of compounds/synergy that was available.

Coleman never hesitated to do what Nichols mapped out, so there was no moral/health/legal dilemma for Coleman to proceed, once informed. I find it hard to believe in all the years of bodybuilding and competing, Coleman never once heard of steroids/test, until Wheeler told him.

No disrespect, just my opinion.

I’m a big Ronnie fan and as much as I prefer to think that he was naive to it like that I tend to agree with you.

One of the greatest treasures I own is the unbelievable taped in 03. I’m still amazed watching it all these years later as I was when it first came out.

I’m a big Ronnie fan and as much as I prefer to think that he was naive to it like that I tend to agree with you.

One of the greatest treasures I own is the unbelievable taped in 03. I’m still amazed watching it all these years later as I was when it first came out.

He was a Beast! I believe the GOAT.
Watching him currently self-destruct his body, I truly believe he Loved/Loves bodybuilding more than Anyone on the planet.

I think those doses are very believable especially for a freak like Ronnie Coleman. I am sure he could look like a freak on less than half of that as well. Nevertheless I bet he was on a tonne of drugs later in his career. Although I don't believe all the crap about him being natural competing at the O early on. Flex also stated awhile back that Keon Pearson who he trained was natural. Now he is supposed to be on gear and looks the same. Obviously he will improve over the next few years as he is young. I definitely would take anything Flex stated about doses with a grain of salt. Plus Flex at his prime is the ultimate freak and would look better that 99.9% of the population on 200mg test. But I still wouldn't trust a word he states about things he or other people run. The guy's arms have been full of seo and he still with all his life denies that as well. I remember seeing him in person about 7 years ago and it was literally the most obvious site injection usage I have ever seen in my entire life.

i think it was Dante that explained it very well but it was enough to convince me that Ronnie very much was natural when he turned pro. His 'natural' stats put him on par with other top natural competing bodybuilders, it would not be so hard to believe that the greatest bodybuilder to ever walk the planet could hang with them stat wise.

i think it was Dante that explained it very well but it was enough to convince me that Ronnie very much was natural when he turned pro. His 'natural' stats put him on par with other top natural competing bodybuilders, it would not be so hard to believe that the greatest bodybuilder to ever walk the planet could hang with them stat wise.

Yes, I can believe Ronnie is natty here :cool:

https://youtu.be/K7sw8UEeLYQ

:D

Last edited:
I'd be shocked if those of you doubting he was natural when he turned pro have more first hand knowledge than Dante Trudel does but I also know you guys have made up your minds so I won't bother taking the time to find his detailed post about it.

Natural when he turned pro is a lot different than being natural 96-97 when he won pro shows.

Chad has said in interviews he was chocked at how little Ronnie used when they got together. Not that it was nothing at all.

What I think is a little naive is thinking someone turns pro, competes and even wins pro shows while remaining natural and wholly ignorant of PEDs as Ronnie is said to have been, until "Flex Wheeler filled him in at a pro show". It's not like Ronnie trained in his bedroom, he was at a gym where drugs flowed, just like in any corner of the USA where "serious" guys trained.

My *guess* is this. Ronnie got real far with minimal "natural cycles" (lol) and then got some coaching, added in a small dose of GH and got further still. Then it was decided to see how far he could really go which culminated in him almost dying but winning the O. Then things got progressively crazier and by 2003 the GH and insulin was really up there and he presented a physique that was insane and almost unbeaten to this day (some like Roelly are in that category/level though not quite as genetically gifted).

Regarding Lockett, yes he has some mutant genetics but he also bullshitted a lot (claimed to eat no protein for example). He was still claiming natural when his GF reported him for domestic abuse and steroid use.

Lee Priest said one year he placed 2nd in the Ironman and only used Winstrol and T3. Hey, it's possible, if one has the muscle, if he gets lean it's plausible it doesn't take much in a certain window of time, to do well. Anyway, Flex was reportedly incredulous and said, "my god, you don't want to know how much I had to use" or something to that effect. Lee was asked by Palumbo if he thought he might have been better if he had done more at his prime. He wasn't so sure because he was once put on 800mg by Trevor Smith and got sick and weaker. But just imagine, assuming what he says is true, if he had done some serious tren, insulin and GH! Lee claimed to only have done two short, low dose GH cycles which did nothing and never any insulin.
Then again, Big A said Lee was on GH as a kid and Lee also failed a drug test for Deca at 17, 2 years before his claimed first cycle at 19. So you gotta wonder if the whole truth is always told despite there not being a good reason for changing some seemingly unimportant details.

It does make for a better story to say you turned pro natural or whatever, and guys may feel what they did was so minimal it doesn't
really matter. Say a guy did one vial of test - is it even worth to mention? However, this one vial could mean 10lbs of stage weight, which does matter.

Last edited:
I'd be shocked if those of you doubting he was natural when he turned pro have more first hand knowledge than Dante Trudel does but I also know you guys have made up your minds so I won't bother taking the time to find his detailed post about it.

No one is questioning Dante's integrity.

There's just absolutely no way to know for certain what someone is using.. Idk why people don't understand this.

You sold him gear? He may be buying from others as well.

You did his shots? He may be doing his own shots as well.

Etc.

I certainly am not betting against the most elite genetics to ever walk into a gym looking like the pic to the left, natural.

Attachments

• 2a95768ea65c373ce8f76a6290e07c46.jpg
    2a95768ea65c373ce8f76a6290e07c46.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
He wasnt natural in 97

He won the Mr Texas and the Texas Championships and the World Amateur Championships (pro card) all natural

Then he competed in quite a few pro shows natural but he didnt place very high.

He then after talking to Wheeler about going into (basically Miss America without any makeup)...he started early mid 90's if i remember right......and he was using baby dosages (he was advised by the same coach a friend of mine was using and I came to know what he had him using and it was comical and I told it on this board way back in the day and was scoffed at...oh well)...even with those baby dosages he took a massive step forward.....he then hooked up with Chad...and used what the Jones's did and became a human bulldozer.

(ive said alot of stuff on this board over the years...a boatload...and alot of it was laughed off and scoffed at ....at that time I told it.....and virtually all of it came back around and turned out to be true didnt it?)

Do you know how many different places that Flex Wheeler story has been told now? When you are a liar stories like that start getting screwed up over the years if its a lie. So many people have come forward now stating exactly what I did back in the day that this shouldnt even be a question any more. The biggest (eventually juiced) bodybuilder this planet ever saw got his pro card natural and competed a couple years natural.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxNG1syhw-s

he is not even in great shape there...he just has god given genetics for bodybuilding

Go back and look at his early early clips......natural guys have two huge flaws in their physique when the compete....they totally lose their lat width in the front double bicep pose and they lose their leg width quad to ham in any side shots......Colemans legs fore to aft were freaking monstrous when he was a juicer.....not so much natural.....Colemans lats were insane as a juicer....they were ok but faded in FDB when he was natural.

Coleman gets his pro card at 218 or 221 or something like that (i cannot remember).....a little over a decade later he is weighing 303lbs at the russian grand prix. This really isnt that hard to figure out. Yea its totally normal to be juicing for quite a few years and then out of nowhere suddenly be able to continue juicing and put on 80lbs stageweight.....happens all the time. Didnt it happen to all of you guys? (No it doesnt happen like that)

He was clean when he got his pro card.....thats how he was able to eventually become the monster he would eventually become.

Do this.....go ahead and contact Ronnie thru email and ask him if he was clean when he got his pro card and his first few pro shows.....he will tell you himself he was....and he has....and someone else on this very board can attest to that....the story has never changed. He isnt telling anyone he is lifetime drug free.....and trying to hold onto a secret....he (and others) are telling you when he truly went on

Attachments

• coleman.jpg
    coleman.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
ronniecoleman8 (Ronnie Coleman) 332 days ago

Back in 1994 I was sitting in my room in Frankfurt, Germany. We were doing a European tour at the time and of course I wasn’t doing that good at the time. @officialflexwheeler had just won the Arnold Classic and was Winning every show and the tour and he wasn’t even dieting. He was eating cheeseburgers and subway sandwiches and here I was eating grilled chicken, grilled fish and just dieting my ass off. So while sitting there in my room I decided I was gonna do what I did in college. If someone was smarter than me then I would always have study sessions with them and learn from them. So I went and knocked on Flex’s door and asked if I could have a talk with him. I kinda got straight to the point and asked Flex exactly what he was taking to look so good and win all these shows. I first told him what vitamins I was taking and at the time I was truly only taking vitamins. Well Flex told me he was taking totally different vitamins than what I was taking. So I took his advice, found books to read on what he was taking. Found out how to take what he was taking, found where to get what he was taking and got the stuff he was taking. After taking what he told me to take I won my very first pro show the next year the 1995 Montreal Pro show. So until this day I’m forever grateful to Flex for his advice and he will always be my best friend in the whole world because he truly changed my life for the better. A lot of people don’t know that he was also the reason I won my very 1st Olympia. That’s a story for another day.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws