over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ronnie Coleman talks PEDs in the 90s

What I think is a little naive is thinking someone turns pro, competes and even wins pro shows while remaining natural and wholly ignorant of PEDs as Ronnie is said to have been, until "Flex Wheeler filled him in at a pro show". It's not like Ronnie trained in his bedroom, he was at a gym where drugs flowed, just like in any corner of the USA where "serious" guys trained.

My *guess* is this. Ronnie got real far with minimal "natural cycles" (lol) and then got some coaching, added in a small dose of GH and got further still. Then it was decided to see how far he could really go which culminated in him almost dying but winning the O. Then things got progressively crazier and by 2003 the GH and insulin was really up there and he presented a physique that was insane and almost unbeaten to this day (some like Roelly are in that category/level though not quite as genetically gifted).

Regarding Lockett, yes he has some mutant genetics but he also bullshitted a lot (claimed to eat no protein for example). He was still claiming natural when his GF reported him for domestic abuse and steroid use.

Lee Priest said one year he placed 2nd in the Ironman and only used Winstrol and T3. Hey, it's possible, if one has the muscle, if he gets lean it's plausible it doesn't take much in a certain window of time, to do well. Anyway, Flex was reportedly incredulous and said, "my god, you don't want to know how much I had to use" or something to that effect. Lee was asked by Palumbo if he thought he might have been better if he had done more at his prime. He wasn't so sure because he was once put on 800mg by Trevor Smith and got sick and weaker. But just imagine, assuming what he says is true, if he had done some serious tren, insulin and GH! Lee claimed to only have done two short, low dose GH cycles which did nothing and never any insulin.
Then again, Big A said Lee was on GH as a kid and Lee also failed a drug test for Deca at 17, 2 years before his claimed first cycle at 19. So you gotta wonder if the whole truth is always told despite there not being a good reason for changing some seemingly unimportant details.

It does make for a better story to say you turned pro natural or whatever, and guys may feel what they did was so minimal it doesn't
really matter. Say a guy did one vial of test - is it even worth to mention? However, this one vial could mean 10lbs of stage weight, which does matter.

Lee Priest is a weird one for me. Before I state my opinion it should be obvious no one truly knows only the person themselves. Yes we all hear stories but they are literally just stories. I haven't a clue what he has taken. Nor do I think he goes around abusing himself. I am sure he used very low doses and he is a genetic freak. However at the same time I don't believe a word he states. There are some guys you simply don't trust and others you do but with him I think he lies even if he tells the same lie over many years. You have that story from when he was 17 and from a great source and I have heard it before. If I had to guess he wasn't natural when 17.

I think if you watch the interview of him from years back (Ronnie's was posted as they done the same show) it's obvious he is lying. Now I wouldn't pretend to truly know but it literally cringeworthy what he states and the way he acts. I never felt that way about the other bodybuilders interviewed. Most of them seemed genuine to me from what I recall including Ronnie.

Then the fact he mentioned his test level in one of the interviews he was out of it on painkillers a few years back and it was ridiculously high. He said his doctor even asked him if he was on trt and he said no. He also very recently stated he takes no trt so he is completely clean but looking at him I don't think that's true. He is nearly 50 years old and has taken gear on/off over the years so it baffles me how he could have super high test levels off everything. Is it possible... of course but very unlikely.

Just a few thoughts I have on Lee but again I don't have a clue but from everything I have seen over the years I simply don't believe what he states. Now at the same time do I think a guy like him could prep for a show on approx 500mg total gear... yes I do. I am just not sure what is true and false when it comes to Lee.

Regarding Ronnie I believe he definitely could have been natural when he turned pro. Of course he is the best bodybuilder of all time. Look at some of the bodybuilders from the early 1900's who were truly natural. Now a guy who has elite genetics competing 100 years later yes very possible and I believe it. However I don't think he is as stupid as he makes out. As KS posted his gym is loaded in steroids as were the guys helping him out. The Flex story may be true but it doesn't make Flex someone I would trust about being honest.

This is supposedly Lee Priest @ age 14. If he is actually 13 here, I would argue that even even he were on GH for short stature, that is still an incredible physique.

The question is (assuming the caption where I got the pic is correct, and he is actually 14 here), was he taking AAS at 14? If not, then I would argue his body is tremendously responsive to weights.

It's possible he had been on AAS for a considerable period of time leading up to this photo, but that means he was on AAS starting around age 13 or earlier. Which is possible, but not super likely, in my opinion.

PH5MtbB.png

Last edited:
Ronnie turned pro while natural.

he built all that muscle, and dieted down to super low body fat without any drugs. sure, all of the competition was on gear, and the gear would have made the entire process so much easier...but he just didnt feel like it.

and besides...if he didn't turn pro that year naturally.... there was always the next year

bodybuilders have all the time in the world to be a success.. so slow and steady wins the race.

sure, it's a muscle contest that they dedicate a great deal of their lives to... and more drugs generally equal more muscle... but most of them used really low doses, and took very long periods off gear..just because..

Ronnie turned pro while natural.

he built all that muscle, and dieted down to super low body fat without any drugs. sure, all of the competition was on gear, and the gear would have made the entire process so much easier...but he just didnt feel like it.

and besides...if he didn't turn pro that year naturally.... there was always the next year

bodybuilders have all the time in the world to be a success.. so slow and steady wins the race.

sure, it's a muscle contest that they dedicate a great deal of their lives to... and more drugs generally equal more muscle... but most of them used really low doses, and took very long periods off gear..just because..

:D:food-:mil

No one is questioning Dante's integrity.

There's just absolutely no way to know for certain what someone is using.. Idk why people don't understand this.

You sold him gear? He may be buying from others as well.

You did his shots? He may be doing his own shots as well.

Etc.

I know, but I could ask you these exact same questions when you sound so confident he was using AAS long before he blew up after turning pro.

This is supposedly Lee Priest @ age 14. If he is actually 13 here, I would argue that even even he were on GH for short stature, that is still an incredible physique.

The question is (assuming the caption where I got the pic is correct, and he is actually 14 here), was he taking AAS at 14? If not, then I would argue his body is tremendously responsive to weights.

It's possible he had been on AAS for a considerable period of time leading up to this photo, but that means he was on AAS starting around age 13 or earlier. Which is possible, but not super likely, in my opinion.

PH5MtbB.png

I highly doubt he was juicing at 14. Some people just have crazy genetics. It's extremely rare, but he is one of the anomalies.

I also wonder if doing bodybuilding style workouts at an even younger age like him could promote more growth? That seems to be an area of research that has never really been done. I'd be curious what someone looked like at 18 if he started bodybuilding at 12

i heard levrone actually never did aas

Somewhat grapevine but an acquaintance was friendly with Levrone and told me he had some weird beliefs on juice. I distinctly remember him saying that Levrone said winny bloated him. Also think he mentioned Anadrol was better for cutting

Lee's mother was a bodybuilder, so she had the advantage of the knowledge that others do not have, and insane genetics.

Ronnie could be natural when he became a pro, but in no way did he spend several years competing as a pro without making juice. It wouldn't make any sense, one thing is that he was little naive, another very different, that he be stupid.

He had crazy genetics and work ethics, he was simply gradually increasing the doses and compounds, instead of firing everything from the beginning, as it seems almost everyone does at that level.

Jay and Dorian come to mind when it comes to guys who built their muscle gradually.

He is speaking very candidly here. He has literally no reason to lie.

Like you said there is no possible motive or monetary reason being made for he himself or the slew of other people who knew him closest stating that he didnt start juicing until the mid 90's

Somewhere in 94 or 95 he hits the sauce and then a couple years later he gets with Chad and does what everyone else does

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j__CAn8Sp1Y

Last edited:
I dont understand why this is so hard for people. There are elite genetic people on this planet that take up bodybuilding. They dont start juicing in their very first workout. Alot of them grow so fast and succeed so fast at bodybuilding that they think its going to continue....and then they find out later on it doesnt continue in that upward graph and they at that point decide to go on. Another person Ive talked about in the past was Kai Greene who was natural for a number of years in the beginning..and that was scoffed at too....it is what it is. Why is it so strange that two of the three most massive bodybuilders on the pro circuit in the last 20 years were also incredible natural bodybuilders. They both got insanely massive once they started juicing.

:30 to 3:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohs2CILQvpw

I dont understand why this is so hard for people. There are elite genetic people on this planet that take up bodybuilding. They dont start juicing in their very first workout. Alot of them grow so fast and succeed so fast at bodybuilding that they think its going to continue....and then they find out later on it doesnt continue in that upward graph and they at that point decide to go on. Another person Ive talked about in the past was Kai Greene who was natural for a number of years in the beginning..and that was scoffed at too....it is what it is. Why is it so strange that two of the three most massive bodybuilders on the pro circuit in the last 20 years were also incredible natural bodybuilders. They both got insanely massive once they started juicing.

:30 to 3:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohs2CILQvpw

I don't think anyone is saying that it's verifiably false... Just that's it's hard to believe, and doesn't make sense.

Why compete in a sport where performance-enhancing drugs are permitted... Everyone else is on performance-enhancing drugs... But you choose not to be?

It's like racing cars... You have a really fast car (good genetics), everyone else has cars that might not be as fast, but it may be somewhat close.... And they are all using nitrous, and you're just choosing not to.

And the only way to get paid is to beat them in a race.

Something just sounds off about that.

I don't think anyone is saying that it's verifiably false... Just that's it's hard to believe, and doesn't make sense.

Why compete in a sport where performance-enhancing drugs are permitted... Everyone else is on performance-enhancing drugs... But you choose not to be?

But they did choose....they chose to use drugs....both of them have been on the sauce way way longer in the pro's than when they were natural

But they did choose....they chose to use drugs....both of them have been on the sauce way way longer in the pro's than when they were natural

I just don't see the reasoning behind competing in the NPC while natural..

Going through all the trouble of prepping... And the expense of competing at the show.. And not dropping a couple hundred dollars on some testosterone every month or so?

If Ronnie had a son I wonder what he'd look like?

Attachments

• 64283905_675674526212546_2274014114859907273_n.jpg
    64283905_675674526212546_2274014114859907273_n.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Sergio-Oliva-Jr.07.jpg
    Sergio-Oliva-Jr.07.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 46

PH5MtbB.png

Lee Priest is a genetic freak for bodybuilding. Who knows if he was taking gear at a very young age. There is the story he tested positive for deca at 17 and he claims he was 19 when he started. If I had to guess I would say he did but it's possible he didn't. As I posted earlier he is just one guy I have never really trusted what they stated even if he comes across like a "no bullshit" type of guy.

I will say his height is a massive factor in all of this. Obviously you get freaks of all heights. But when guys have short limbs it can contribute greatly to things. Add the round/full muscle bellies and ability to build muscle to that equation and someone could build an impressive physique very quickly. The natural hormones of a teenager would also help matters. But his height is a massive factor as short guys can look so freaky in pics alone. At 13 he must have been under 5ft tall. I haven't a clue but at 13 he must have weighed something like 130 pounds. So in his very young pics he obviously looks fantastic and is very lean/full but he probably weighed next to nothing. The illusion of size is massive with some of these genetically gifted guys. Natural guys especially with high test can get very lean and if someone is under 5ft they don't need to be big to look big/impressive.

EDIT- I just looked up his pics again and at 15 he looks crazy impressive. 13 he is lean and much smaller which is to be expected. At 17 he is ridiculous. If I were guessing I would think he is not natural at 17.

Last edited:
Ok so if you listen to that entire interview and the others that have been posted in this thread you start to see that these guys really didn't take a boat load of gear. The dosages were actually somewhat low compared to what many here advocate. 300-400 test/wk, 1-2 tabs of Anadrol/day, couple amps of Parabolin per week. Couple shows per year and they actually came off now and again.

Ronnies story in the plane though...that sounded like classic hypoglycemia yet he said he rarely used insulin?

Seems to me this all comes down to superior genetics and having the iron will to commit to the diet/lifestyle. Massive dosages seem to be a recent phenomenon and likely responsible for so many younger guys passing away. I suspect we'll continue to see more of these massmonsters kick the bucket chasing ever greater size & definition.

"The scars of others should teach us caution -St Jerome"

I'm not speaking down about anyone and Ronnie is the GOAT and has the best genetics we've ever seen and I could care less if someone takes 200mgs or 20g, its their decision and their lives

BUT its pretty well known that one of Ronnie's best genetic traits was his drug tolerance. If you've ever talked with him and Chad they both acknowledged that. So anytime Ronnie stopped growing, they could simply increase the dose and he worked up to quite a high intake.

Not trying to stir up any drama or say that every pro mega doses gear because many do not. But Ronnie did push the envelope, thats literally just a fact.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131