over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

synthol in your chest

nickyg360

Newbies
Thinking about using Synthol to help bring up my chest after my show and maybe my arms does anyone have any suggestions on how to do it to keep the natural look the chest

3 rows of 3. Check out the how to do injections site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 rows of 3. Check out the how to do injections site.

I don't know how anyone does this...my chest knots up with just a single cc

Also what are thoughts on Trevor smith and dat's suggestion of a single shot deep at the thickest part of the pec?

thats how i tore my pec off.

don't do it.

just not worth it.

:cool:

I don't know how anyone does this...my chest knots up with just a single cc

Also what are thoughts on Trevor smith and dat's suggestion of a single shot deep at the thickest part of the pec?

Can you share more on that protocol? How many times a week, how many cc's etc...?

Can you share more on that protocol? How many times a week, how many cc's etc...?

If I recall, it was something along the lines of 3cc eod or a higher volume e3d...basic notion is to create a constant stretch on the muscle that fascilitsres increased protein synthesis in that area

It was also siggest d that you could include a small concentration of test to take advantage of the increase in AR expression due to the mct oil, which is what synthol typically is

Thanks for the responses
How did it cause you to tear your pec
I've done so much work on my transformation I don't want to mess it up now

Thanks for the responses
How did it cause you to tear your pec
I've done so much work on my transformation I don't want to mess it up now

if you do it.....stay away from barbells.

and don't go heavy....concentrate on blood volume
in the area injecting....

it creates a hematoma within the muscle.
any stress or pressure is asking for disaster.
the pecs are particularly sensitive to this.

more than likely with not result in any noticeable
size difference in the pecs anyway. its better used
for delts, bis, tris and cocks. no homo.

:cool:

Fuck it enough said I put a ton of work to get to where I'm at right now I'll just keep doing it the old-fashioned way I appreciate the heads-up man

I have just started using syntherol in my pecs and so far it's going fine. But I am still using small volume and finding my way so I can't give any concrete opinions for syntherol and the chest. For anyone considering it I will go over a few things I have noticed so far.

The injections are so much easier than I thought they would be. Although the chest definitely feels weird compared to other body parts. It can feel very tight the morning after I dose (I always start with pre bed injections). Once I get more used to it I will start dosing it pre workout. The upper chest has felt great so far.

Now here is the issue... the lower pecs. There are lots of nerves in the chest but again the lower pec injections have been easy. The tightness the morning after is noticeable but nothing bad. However the lower pecs just doesn't feel right to me. I am sure if I keep my training sensible I will be fine. Although I need more time and to use higher volumes to truly know.

I don't want to risk anything though so my current thought process is to stick to upper chest injections and increase the volume. I am thinking to move up over time to 2 x 3ml injections in each pec ed or eod... time will tell. I will experiment a little and find what works for me and will do a few more lower pec injections.

Obviously as Tenny stated anyone who does start a chest cycle be sensible with your training. I am going more for pump workouts whilst I use syntherol and will save the really heavy stuff for afterwards. I done a lot of heavy chest pressing 2-3 per week for a few months before starting so the change will do me good anyway.

I have just started using syntherol in my pecs and so far it's going fine. But I am still using small volume and finding my way so I can't give any concrete opinions for syntherol and the chest. For anyone considering it I will go over a few things I have noticed so far.

The injections are so much easier than I thought they would be. Although the chest definitely feels weird compared to other body parts. It can feel very tight the morning after I dose (I always start with pre bed injections). Once I get more used to it I will start dosing it pre workout. The upper chest has felt great so far.

Now here is the issue... the lower pecs. There are lots of nerves in the chest but again the lower pec injections have been easy. The tightness the morning after is noticeable but nothing bad. However the lower pecs just doesn't feel right to me. I am sure if I keep my training sensible I will be fine. Although I need more time and to use higher volumes to truly know.

I don't want to risk anything though so my current thought process is to stick to upper chest injections and increase the volume. I am thinking to move up over time to 2 x 3ml injections in each pec ed or eod... time will tell. I will experiment a little and find what works for me and will do a few more lower pec injections.

Obviously as Tenny stated anyone who does start a chest cycle be sensible with your training. I am going more for pump workouts whilst I use syntherol and will save the really heavy stuff for afterwards. I done a lot of heavy chest pressing 2-3 per week for a few months before starting so the change will do me good anyway.

Elvia,

For upper pecs, are you using 3 spots (right, middle, left)?

Elvia,

For upper pecs, are you using 3 spots (right, middle, left)?

I have only recently started. The first few days it was 1 injection and then I went up to 2 injections (left and right). Then I tried my lower pecs for 2 days. Tonight I am going to do 1.5ml in 2 spots in each upper pec. I was waiting for my pins (very long time) so I purposely eased into it slowly. I have them now so can do whatever I want :)

I am thinking either move up to do 3 injs per pec (left, right and middle) eod or maybe and I think it will be better (more volume) if I do 2 injs per pec but everyday. I will basically just feel which area feels less tender and do that. I will be going up to 3ml injs so it will still be 6ml per day. Nothing is set in stone and I am just going to gradually build up and see how I am. I may even do 3ml in 3 spots per day if I am ok with it. Check out my log for updates :)

I have only recently started. The first few days it was 1 injection and then I went up to 2 injections (left and right). Then I tried my lower pecs for 2 days. Tonight I am going to do 1.5ml in 2 spots in each upper pec. I was waiting for my pins (very long time) so I purposely eased into it slowly. I have them now so can do whatever I want :)

I am thinking either move up to do 3 injs per pec (left, right and middle) eod or maybe and I think it will be better (more volume) if I do 2 injs per pec but everyday. I will basically just feel which area feels less tender and do that. I will be going up to 3ml injs so it will still be 6ml per day. Nothing is set in stone and I am just going to gradually build up and see how I am. I may even do 3ml in 3 spots per day if I am ok with it. Check out my log for updates :)

Good info. I will definitely be following your log. Would love to see your results for sure.

I believe you like to use 27g 1/2inch??

Good info. I will definitely be following your log. Would love to see your results for sure.

I believe you like to use 27g 1/2inch??

At the moment I am using 27G 5/8 pins and they are great. 1/2 can work great too you just have to push it as much as possible (same with 5/8). I use anything up to 1 inch for syntherol.

It's not major but when I ordered pins I was really tired and I noticed when I saw the tracking I had ordered 26 1/2 instead of 27G. It's only 1G difference but when you are injecting so much the smaller the G the better. It was also more amusing to me because I ordered 1000 of them :D I also have some 27G ones though.

Generally 27G are perfect for most body parts when using syntherol as it requires some pressure and it's always best to inject the oil slowly. The chest is easy to reach and push the plunger etc. But for awkward muscle like tri-ceps or rear delts 26G would be better. Either way I am gtg and hopefully I make some big changes in the next 4 weeks :)

At the moment I am using 27G 5/8 pins and they are great. 1/2 can work great too you just have to push it as much as possible (same with 5/8). I use anything up to 1 inch for syntherol.

It's not major but when I ordered pins I was really tired and I noticed when I saw the tracking I had ordered 26 1/2 instead of 27G. It's only 1G difference but when you are injecting so much the smaller the G the better. It was also more amusing to me because I ordered 1000 of them :D I also have some 27G ones though.

Generally 27G are perfect for most body parts when using syntherol as it requires some pressure and it's always best to inject the oil slowly. The chest is easy to reach and push the plunger etc. But for awkward muscle like tri-ceps or rear delts 26G would be better. Either way I am gtg and hopefully I make some big changes in the next 4 weeks :)

I look forward to your progress :)

Obviously I need more time but my experiences are turning out exactly how Rambo stated in his log. I still need to do more lower pec injections to fully know though. But last night I done 1.5ml (actually more 1.7ml for 2 of the shots) in 4 places across my upper pecs (2 for each pec). I have woke up today and I feel fine and my chest feels great. I can obviously feel the difference but it doesn't feel like if I lifted heavy my pec could tear like the lower pec shots have felt. They made my chest feel very tight. With light weight flyes and presses that felt great but the lower pec shots definitely didn't feel comfortable in the gym. I will carry on experimenting and see how I am. Tonight I will do 2 upper pec shots for each side plus 1 lower pec in the centre.

pec injections are still the worst ;-)

If I recall, it was something along the lines of 3cc eod or a higher volume e3d...basic notion is to create a constant stretch on the muscle that fascilitsres increased protein synthesis in that area

It was also siggest d that you could include a small concentration of test to take advantage of the increase in AR expression due to the mct oil, which is what synthol typically is

Where have you seen this documented?

Where have you seen this documented?

Not speaking for warrior, but datbtrue has written some stuff similar to this.

Dat believes more in slow/steady constant administration of the caprylic acid over the course of months rather than sledgehammering it for 30 days then "maintaining".

He has also written about administering esterless test along with the seo/androgen receptor upregulation, etc...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws