over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your gh dosage ?

I've been on it for 12 years straight. Usually 2iu while cruising and 5-6iu while blasting. I don't think the GH has caused a waist size increase but I do feel as you age and keep training hard that your waist will thicken and your hips will broaden. I don't have a 31-32 inch waist when I cut anymore but after 33 years of training I'd say it's 33 or 34 when I'm sub 8% so not a huge increase.

As mentioned, I think pushing high amounts of food with the bloat for months on end, year after year causes more damage to the waistline than GH ever will.
Your waist got bigger bc your pelvic floor and diaphragm got weaker .

Is 1iu enough for longevity purposes ?
Fat loss?

Id say 100% yes, depends how you respond and I don’t consider myself a hyper responder at all, and 1iu of GH added to my routine with no other change and I start getting leaner quicker, I’d say within 2-3 weeks it’s extremely noticeable and I start getting compliments, 4iu+ is straight up cheating for me lol but I haven’t gone that high in years..

Id say 100% yes, depends how you respond and I don’t consider myself a hyper responder at all, and 1iu of GH added to my routine with no other change and I start getting leaner quicker, I’d say within 2-3 weeks it’s extremely noticeable and I start getting compliments, 4iu+ is straight up cheating for me lol but I haven’t gone that high in years..
Do you experience lethargy with 1iu ?
Growth seems affordable if I take 1iu 5dayd per week. 100iu will last 20 weeks

Take it every day bro, that 5 on 2 off is nonsense.. And no I don’t get lethargy even on 4-6iu but that’s just me.. It’s super affordable, for a couple hundred bucks you can run GH @ 2iu a day for a year

Also amount would vary on what your goals are right? 3IU for me is perfect, just maintain fat loss, tighter skin but if I wanted to put on some size, I would bump up to 6IU.

I never get lethargy until I get above 2-3 iu daily.

I’m doing 6iu Ed right now. 3 am,3pm. I love it. My hands and feet grew considerably over the course of the first year I used it. Shoe size went from an 11 to a12,12 1/2. I usually go with 2-3 iu a day but I’m experimenting right now.

Looking at some of top pros likes Kevin Lerone and Ronnie Coleman in retirement now, they both looked like they shrunk almost back to former selves. I understand that Ronnie was nursing some heavy injuries that left him wheelchair bound, but to me it didn't take long for him to look human again. For the pros like Dorian Yates they seem to be able to beat the odds a little longer, I'm assuming they had access to trt and gh. And none of then have succumb to injuries.

Some comparison pictures might be helpful but I don't have the energy to load any lol
It's the training, and for the record when Levrone is training he makes Dorian look like a 13yr old kid. Dorian doesn't train seriously anymore, he is more into Yoga and spiritual growth, he trains very off/on. Dennis James is still fucking jacked because he trains HARD. These pros shrink with reduced gear but still maintain good mass (better than 99% of this board) as long as they continue to train hard.

GH....I pretty much stay on 2iu daily.

4iu for me! I personally love hgh I think adding it in has given my physique a look that steroids alone didn’t give it…..fuller, rounder, and overall leaner.
Yes. I agree I love the look I get on gh.

Cursing just 2iu on cycle 5iu. But just with TRT and 2iu I can gain size. GH for me leans me out but I pack on size for sure. Anything over 5iu is uncomfortable for me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws