over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is your current summer cycle ?

300mg TE
300mg Primo E

See where health markers are after 5-6 weeks and may add 300mg NPP.

250 Test
450 Deca

The number one reason I am not a fan (this goes in the "no shit Dick Tracy" category of responses) is the pip. At lower doses it wasnt an issue but when you are pinning 500 a week or 700 (I do not recommend this) and splitting it up daily, you feel it whenever you move. The cost to benefit of the compound doesn't hold up. I started with just the dhb, test, and masteron to see for myself if the "tren-light without the psychosis" description was accurate. For me, it didnt deliver. When I added in tren ace, I couldnt see the comparison at all. The only noticeable thing DHB did for me was increase strength but I can get that for a lot less pain. The "only" side effects I get from tren are night sweats and insomnia and those are not consistent sides. They can depend on whether I eat carbs before bed so they are somewhat within my control. The DHB, at a dosage that I noticed benefit from, has the unavoidable side effect of pip.

With my criticism out of the way, YMMV. Maybe you do notice that you get more for less pain than I did. The only way to know would be try it for yourself.

Remember that the DHB conversation started for the people who cant handle tren sides so my input here is from someone who was just curious, tried it out, and realized I should stick with tren because it works for me. I should note that I am sensitive to a lot of gear to include higher dose test (even 250mg test e is something I can feel), test prop, and primo. Primo enth had a similar post inject pain to dhb for me.

As for EQ, I love eq. Painless injects, increase in appetite and strength, and if you're lean enough, you get a good look from it. 800mg of EQ is far better to me than 700mg of dhb. Only way to know would be to try it out.

I will probably just stick to the following because they deliver consistently with no surprises. Every time I try something new, I come back to these. Not a rating, just a list:
1. tren
2. winny
3. anadrol
4. eq
5. test
6. deca

Why may I ask? I was on the verge of trying it but decided to go with primo instead (also first timer).

The number one reason I am not a fan (this goes in the "no shit Dick Tracy" category of responses) is the pip. At lower doses it wasnt an issue but when you are pinning 500 a week or 700 (I do not recommend this) and splitting it up daily, you feel it whenever you move. The cost to benefit of the compound doesn't hold up. I started with just the dhb, test, and masteron to see for myself if the "tren-light without the psychosis" description was accurate. For me, it didnt deliver. When I added in tren ace, I couldnt see the comparison at all. The only noticeable thing DHB did for me was increase strength but I can get that for a lot less pain. The "only" side effects I get from tren are night sweats and insomnia and those are not consistent sides. They can depend on whether I eat carbs before bed so they are somewhat within my control. The DHB, at a dosage that I noticed benefit from, has the unavoidable side effect of pip.

With my criticism out of the way, YMMV. Maybe you do notice that you get more for less pain than I did. The only way to know would be try it for yourself.

Remember that the DHB conversation started for the people who cant handle tren sides so my input here is from someone who was just curious, tried it out, and realized I should stick with tren because it works for me. I should note that I am sensitive to a lot of gear to include higher dose test (even 250mg test e is something I can feel), test prop, and primo. Primo enth had a similar post inject pain to dhb for me.

As for EQ, I love eq. Painless injects, increase in appetite and strength, and if you're lean enough, you get a good look from it. 800mg of EQ is far better to me than 700mg of dhb. Only way to know would be to try it out.

I will probably just stick to the following because they deliver consistently with no surprises. Every time I try something new, I come back to these. Not a rating, just a list:
1. tren
2. winny
3. anadrol
4. eq
5. test
6. deca
Dude I have honestly ran everything except EQ. Was thinking this winter of running 750 sust 300 deca and 800eq and 5iu gh always wanted to try it just never pulled the trigger

Ive seen people get blood pressure issues starting EQ too high. My advice would be to run it at 600 for the first 4 weeks to see how you respond. Ive also seen some guys freak out on higher doses of EQ (panic attacks.) I've noticed eq sides go up in proportion to the amount of test I am taking so I would think about running your test a little lower with it or your eq lower and your test higher. I run test no higher than 500 with higher doses of eq but that is just based on my experience. Better safe than sorry. An issue with tren ace? Just stop taking it. Issue with EQ? May have to ride that out like a bad trip.

Dude I have honestly ran everything except EQ. Was thinking this winter of running 750 sust 300 deca and 800eq and 5iu gh always wanted to try it just never pulled the trigger

Ive seen people get blood pressure issues starting EQ too high. My advice would be to run it at 600 for the first 4 weeks to see how you respond. Ive also seen some guys freak out on higher doses of EQ (panic attacks.) I've noticed eq sides go up in proportion to the amount of test I am taking so I would think about running your test a little lower with it or your eq lower and your test higher. I run test no higher than 500 with higher doses of eq but that is just based on my experience. Better safe than sorry. An issue with tren ace? Just stop taking it. Issue with EQ? May have to ride that out like a bad trip.
O yeah that’s why I’ve always pinned ace lol but yeah man I have read people get anxiety really bad but Is it any worse than tren?

Ive never got anxiety from tren. So for me? Exponentially. The fix was just a smaller test dosage.

Ive heard on here that it could have something to do with estrogen but I cant remember specifics.

O yeah that’s why I’ve always pinned ace lol but yeah man I have read people get anxiety really bad but Is it any worse than tren?

per week:

500 dhb
500 tren a
300 test e
100 mast e
70 superdrol

Daily administration. BP is 126/62. rhr 67-73. cardio is good. Probably ditching the dhb for more tren and test. I wanted to see what DHB was about for myself and went as high as 700. I prefer EQ.
Fuck I read that as 70mg SDrol a day. I almost died just thinking about that, lol.

ATM
Test C 25mg a day
T3 25mcg
GH 4iu

The switch from Generics to Pharm grade GH is night and day in terms of how much water I hold.I don't feel there is a huge difference in results between Pharm and generics and if you don't compete or are not using big doses than I don't see the need to spend a lot of extra money.On the flip side if your someone who naturally holds a lot water using GH a switch to Pharm may be what you're looking for.

Regards, Ethan

He'd be one jacked corpse.
Haha I've done 60-70mg superdrol for 2 months quite awhile ago,have the blood work from it.

AST
43 H
Reference Range: 10-40 U/L

ALT
93 H
Reference Range: 9-46 U/L

HDL was 24 and ldl 129

Haha I've done 60-70mg superdrol for 2 months quite awhile ago,have the blood work from it.

AST
43 H

ALT
93 H

HDL was 24 and ldl 129
^^^that's actually not too bad ..seen much worse from weekend drinkers

..do you remember if you had BP issues?? ..or prostrate issues??

..also how old were you when you ran this?
..do you remember what you stacked it with?

AST
43 H

ALT
93 H

HDL was 24 and ldl 129
60-70mg/day for 2 months?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics