over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what is your feel good compound?

Never

I've never had TNE in a lower than 100mg/ml concentration. I think it's fine at 100. Of course different brands go in quicker and smooth and less PIP. 2 different one brands recently I've had have been completely different as far as all of those things.
If you look I said TNE at 100mg/ml requires a super solvent.. so those preparations with the super solvent do not result in PIP

Without the super solvent concentration, without PIP/crashing, maxes out at 20mg/ml

Primobolan all day i would run it year around if i could afford it and could get real ones all the time. super low side and amazing benefit and feel great on it.
Is fake primo really a thing ?
I think fake primo is now bro-lore and mythology guys like to spread on the boards.
If you're experienced in the game, you know how to vet sources. Plenty of sources these days offering tested and verified product.

Primobolan all day i would run it year around if i could afford it and could get real ones all the time. super low side and amazing benefit and feel great on it.
Preferred dosage for blast?

If you ran primo all year even at a low dose your joints would eventually start blowing up and you’d end ip with zero sex drive. That stuff fries your estrogen in a big way it fucked mine up for over a year after I used it last.

Is fake primo really a thing ?
I think fake primo is now bro-lore and mythology guys like to spread on the boards.
If you're experienced in the game, you know how to vet sources. Plenty of sources these days offering tested and verified product.
most fake steroid is primobolan often faked with masteron or equipose. I dont thrust the lab tests easy to fake a test.
Preferred dosage for blast?
I like to stay on 300mg-400mg per week.
If you ran primo all year even at a low dose your joints would eventually start blowing up and you’d end ip with zero sex drive. That stuff fries your estrogen in a big way it fucked mine up for over a year after I used it last.
I agree about it fries your estrogen 100% my e2 was 10.1 😅
Sex drive is low too but did not feel the joint pain to be honest and i used bayer primo.

most fake steroid is primobolan often faked with masteron or equipose. I dont thrust the lab tests easy to fake a test.

Sex drive is low too but did not feel the joint pain to be honest and i used bayer primo.
It was real honebrew 200mg/ml. No Chance it was fake

What dose of prop did you use with the 400 primo?? It decimates my estrogen

100mg prop /100mg primo eod
Yes, I can see the 1:1 ratio tanking your E2.

I'm curious, the Primo has your E2 tanked with low sex drive, but still, you state amazing benefits and that you feel great on it. Can you elaborate, I would assume you would feel like shit with your E2 so low?

If you look I said TNE at 100mg/ml requires a super solvent.. so those preparations with the super solvent do not result in PIP

Without the super solvent concentration, without PIP/crashing, maxes out at 20mg/ml
Yea I do know that. I read your reply wrong. My fault.

Low dose tren, 30mgs a day. Followed very closely by mast….
30mgs of tren a day just makes me feel happy, like everything is gonna be ok.

Worst is EQ, the anxiety is horrible….

Speaking from the geriatric ward being chased down by old biddies on walkers like it's the zombie apocalypse, I like a TRT dose of test with a sprinkle of primo and a smidge of GH.
I’m with you. Probably a bit higher at 47, but same mindset. Did last 3mo+ @:
225 test/160 primo/3iu GH (2 shots/wk)
***Strong as hell, tight, felt good… when primo ran out and I lowered test to 150, nips felt puffy and emotions felt weird…

Going back to that type trt+ but lowered to.
200 test/120 primo/2.5iu GH
*upping shots to 3/wk for more stable levels

Seems like the new sustainable trt+, with test +primo+ HGH or mast for primo.

I'm doing test 375 primo 200 a week split into 3 doses w slin pin. HGH 2.5iu 4x a week. I'm 39 but this seems good for me right now still progressing. I tried masteron instead but get breakouts from it. When I drop the test lower I plan to compensate gym feels with igf1lr3 to still give me that pump and pulse orals when I break from the igf1.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear