over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is your preferred anti estrogen.??

They all affect my arthritic joints so I only use them if my tittles need a bra.

They all affect my arthritic joints so I only use them if my tittles need a bra.

its the number one symptom cancer patients complain about from AIs (cancer drugs). There are entire cancer forums out there where you can find hundreds and hundreds of posts talking about how to deal with joint pain from nolva, aromasin, etc.

Luckily for us we can avoid that by just not using them :)

Testosterone is a great drug at the right dosage though :)

Primo is a great drug at ANY dosage ;)

letro.

very inexpensive. easy to dose. good half life. little goes a long way. For many its easier to dial in to the e2 levesl that you want.

I suggest for ALL ancillaries that you get pharmacy. Theres no such thing as "pharmacy grade" when it comes to gear or anything else. thats all a bunch of made up bb forum bs. its either pharma or its not. Id probably prefer people used UG gear and pharma ancillaries then the other way around. What happened is someone at some point was like well im not selling stuff made from a pharm company but its still good and i think just as good as what they make so im gonna call it "pharma grade". Well i know dozens of people with gyno from UG anti-E's with E2 levels sky high over the last 10 years. Ive seen people on this board selling real pharma ancillaries, if i was ever in need of that id go that route.

Last edited:
letro.

very inexpensive. easy to dose. good half life. little goes a long way. For many its easier to dial in to the e2 levesl that you want.

I suggest for ALL ancillaries that you get pharmacy. Theres no such thing as "pharmacy grade" when it comes to gear or anything else. thats all a bunch of made up bb forum bs. its either pharma or its not. Id probably prefer people used UG gear and pharma ancillaries then the other way around. What happened is someone at some point was like well im not selling stuff made from a pharm company but its still good and i think just as good as what they make so im gonna call it "pharma grade". Well i know dozens of people with gyno from UG anti-E's with E2 levels sky high over the last 10 years. Ive seen people on this board selling real pharma ancillaries, if i was ever in need of that id go that route.
You don't personally see differences in different lipid profile of people using Aromasin vs letro?

The key presumably obviously is to be in a certain range over what AI to use, but given the extreme personality of bodybuilders; wouldn't they find it much easier to tank it with letro?

Btw, thank you for popping on here once in a while to answer questions and help people.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hands down Adex. No difference in lipids vs Aromasin. Plus it has a much longer half-life(30-60hrs vs Aromasin 24hrs) and can be taken with or without food unlike Aromasin which requires fats(still debatable).

Last edited:
You don't personally see differences in different lipid profile of people using Aromasin vs letro?

The key presumably obviously is to be in a certain range over what AI to use, but given the extreme personality of bodybuilders; wouldn't they find it much easier to tank it with letro?

Btw, thank you for popping on here once in a while to answer questions and help people.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

oh absolutely...if you have people who take too much and take a more is better approach then you will easily mess yourself up as letro is less forgiving for people who cant following dosing guidelines.

I haven't seen any poor lipids in bbers 2ndary to letro for people who keep there E2 in low to mid normal range. I have seen it in people who overdose, ppl who take orals/tren etc that crash ones hdl and mess up lipids while eating like crap and taking too much letro.

my personal choice has been letro for a long time now. lipids are good. E2 easily maintained in range. i do think aromasin can be a great choice for many but maybe 6 years ago people were buying aromasin from ADC and there estrogen levels were super high and getting gyno which makes me think they were getting counter fit stuff....same thing was happening with some of these research places

Ive seen letro for like 90 tabs for 60-120bucks which could last many people 1-2 years depending on test dose etc. maybe 3 years if on legit TRT

oh absolutely...if you have people who take too much and take a more is better approach then you will easily mess yourself up as letro is less forgiving for people who cant following dosing guidelines.

I haven't seen any poor lipids in bbers 2ndary to letro for people who keep there E2 in low to mid normal range. I have seen it in people who overdose, ppl who take orals/tren etc that crash ones hdl and mess up lipids while eating like crap and taking too much letro.

my personal choice has been letro for a long time now. lipids are good. E2 easily maintained in range. i do think aromasin can be a great choice for many but maybe 6 years ago people were buying aromasin from ADC and there estrogen levels were super high and getting gyno which makes me think they were getting counter fit stuff....same thing was happening with some of these research places

Ive seen letro for like 90 tabs for 60-120bucks which could last many people 1-2 years depending on test dose etc. maybe 3 years if on legit TRT

What Letro dose do you advise for E control?

What Letro dose do you advise for E control?

ideally id suggest finding out what normal ranges you run and get blood work done. Too many variables based on body fat and what people take.

speaking VERY generally many people i know seem to make out pretty good with 1.25mg ( half tab) twice a week from about 400-750mg of total test and aromatizing compounds. ive seen some ppl be good on that dose up to 1gram and other needing more.

doesnt cost much ( ive seen specials for like 20 bucks) to get e2 levels checked. may take a few times but you will know what works for you.

people talk about dangers of AI's like its something new lol.uhh anyone who had seen any data on breast cancer patients and trials were aware of this 20 years ago.. our bodies need estrogen... you bottom it out you have issues...u have too much you will have issues.

my colleague is on 250mg test a week right now ( legit TRT) from a doctor next door to us and he takes 1/4 tab letro a week and it keeps his estrogen right were he wants it.

the guys who take 2-3 grams total a week..i dunno good luck lol maybe 2-3 tabs a week and get it checked.

Did nolva have a negative effect on your joints, or was it only AIs?

Yeah I guess I am lucky then as I am on a true TRT dosage and do not need an AI. I do need AIs if my testosterone goes above 100mg/week but I no longer consider it TRT past 100mg (for my biochemistry). 75mg/week is TRT for me as I am around 600-700 total level and at my bodyfat and daily injections I aromatize what estrogen I need to stay in a healthy comfortable range.

I think most people honestly are taking too much for TRT wanting 900-1100 test levels but to each their own :)

Man i am jealous of you guys that can take 75mg -100mg and be in the 600mg-900 total test range. Even at 200mg per week i am only in the 600 to700 total range. I have gotten into the 800 range but normally low 700 or even low 600's depends if im doing sub Q 3x aweek shots or 2x aweek I.M. i would love to be the guy that takes 150mg aweek and is in the 1000-1100 total test range. Must be nice!

A-Dex...its easy to control and mild(doesn't dry joints or make me feel shitty)

Some people here put me into microdosing the aromasin every day instead of eod or twice a week. This seems to help with the sides. The half life of aromasin is very short.

I prefer nolva...my lipid profile is always better when using it vs. other options.

Letro daily and keep the dose low due to price.

Like 0.125mg ed on 600mg test e shot once a week. Liquid solution lasts for ages.

I might not need it tbqh but I keep my estro at like 20. I should prob just inject my test daily and not use ai but there was a reason which I was doing it for. Yes not the best for joints or gains so I will be tapering soon.

.25mg Adex daily. i stay on test cyp year round and i never go below 400mg a week and as high as 750mg and .25mg adex daily keeps my estro at 25-35. people say adex effects your lipids negatively. my cholesterol ratio is 3.3. thats practically the best you can have. been using adex for over 8 years. and its prescription. not liquid crap or ug labs. as you can see on anasci test results sponsors failing when it comes to certain orals. anti-estro is probably most important thing when on test. too high (or low) estro levels can mess your long term health up bad. if your gonna take anti-estro from UG lab make sure you go get bloodwork done and make sure its working

Last edited:
Man i am jealous of you guys that can take 75mg -100mg and be in the 600mg-900 total test range. Even at 200mg per week i am only in the 600 to700 total range. I have gotten into the 800 range but normally low 700 or even low 600's depends if im doing sub Q 3x aweek shots or 2x aweek I.M. i would love to be the guy that takes 150mg aweek and is in the 1000-1100 total test range. Must be nice!

Testosterone replacement

Many people overlook the fact on the day when you get blood drawn. If you get blood drawn one day after your shot obviously its going to be higher, day two still high. day three, go down some, day four down, generally on five five to six it drops significantly. were talking on test c and e, according to the studies ive seen.

two days after a 75 mgs shot, i tested out in the 800's. five days after a 100 mgs shot- 275. I seem to be a fast metabolizer of testosterone. Some guys can do 100 mgs and be good for seven days, Im not one of them. This is why blood-work on different days after your shots is important.

since my tends to go down I do my shot every 3.5-4 days.

Last edited:
Testosterone replacement

Many people overlook the fact on the day when you get blood drawn. If you get blood drawn one day after your shot obviously its going to be higher, day two still high. day three, go down some, day four down, generally on five five to six it drops significantly. were talking on test c and e, according to the studies ive seen.

two days after a 75 mgs shot, i tested out in the 800's. five days after a 100 mgs shot- 275. I seem to be a fast metabolizer of testosterone. Some guys can do 100 mgs and be good for seven days, Im not one of them. This is why blood-work on different days after your shots is important.

having labs drawn at the 5-7 day mark after a 200mg shot of test cyp for trt purposes should have test range at 1100-1300. Are you taking prescription test cyp from US Pharma? i ask because if your not and are using a UG lab than your getting ripped with under dosed product (or if its diving at the 5 day mark its really test prop). If your using US Pharma test chyp than you'd be the first ive heard of coming in so low on test results at 5-7 day mark.

Last edited:
Testosterone replacement

This is exactly why I’ve gone to daily micro doses of my prescription test cyp , I can maintain a better steady baseline with less hormone injected per week. 10mg a day keeps me in the 600’s with no need for an anti estrogen. I bumped it to 20mg a day a few weeks back and I’m over the 1200 mark , 20mg/ed of nolvadex is all I’m taking for anti estrogen. I’m gonna bump the dose to 30mg test a day and add 10mg Mast a day with it. I’m hoping that I wouldn’t need the nolvadex after adding the mast

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Zcrowe18
NapsGear