advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When this guy is done with football.. somebody needs to invite him to BB competition

That is former UGA linebacker Rennie Curran. He is listed as 5'11" 230lbs

Your Correct! He is with Tennessee now right?

The photo of the guy in the OP is of a guy with muscle AND athleticism.
A 230 lb collegiate linebacker vs abs and a shitload of forearm hair on Ross
hmmm....

Sometimes I wonder if this is really a bodybuilding forum..

LOL the guy is NOT that jacked, he is a football player! Of course he is gonna have significant muscle mass, but he does NOT look like a bodybuilder, not at all. He has a decent chest, arms, and good legs, nothing else. Impressive, sure, but not nearly as muscular as most of the members on this board, unless I am truly overestimating ProM :)

MODS
Can something please be done about this guy turning EVERY thread he enters about him!!!
This is NO different than a spammer,he spams the board with ROSS.

He is BANNED as Ross Erstlinger,so I don't understand why he is allowed as Bignshredded.I am sure I have many many many behind me on this.

MODS
Can something please be done about this guy turning EVERY thread he enters about him!!!

He is BANNED as Ross Erstlinger,so I don't understand why he is allowed as Bignshredded.I am sure I have many many many behind me on this.

Start a poll.

Ross, seriously...it's banned time!!! You take the joy out of simple ish. Big A...smash this cat!! I like you, I understand your gimmick, but this is ridiculous!

MODS

You got my vote. The guy is a fucking tool. Everything is about him. He is the biggest. The most jacked. The best... The only thing ross is, is the biggest full of himself douchebag on PM right now.

Fuck you AverageandInsecure. :headbang:

Sometimes I wonder if this is really a bodybuilding forum..

LOL the guy is NOT that jacked, he is a football player! Of course he is gonna have significant muscle mass, but he does NOT look like a bodybuilder, not at all. He has a decent chest, arms, and good legs, nothing else. Impressive, sure, but not nearly as muscular as most of the members on this board, unless I am truly overestimating ProM :)

you are truly overestimating that that guy is a freak and too top it off he is probaly tall as hell he would destroy shit guy is a beast buddy love too see you next too him

Pretty obvious.this guys genetics blow away ross.

And its pretty obvious he weighs more than 185.

Ive never heard of a more insecure douchebag than ross... Cant imagine how deeply insecure he must. Sad

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk

OMG... LOL Ross compares his ass-clown self to that amazing gifted genetic freak.
Silliest shit yet from Ross.
Ross you could not carry his jock-strap. who are you kidding. You'd look like a joke next to him
LMFAO

Ross takes Estrogen, only girls act like that to be honest

characteristics of a girl... especially a cheerleader material.... and especially a highschool cheerleader

Last edited:
Am i the only one surprised that for being such an egomaniac that Ross only has about 5 pictures of himself he posts and has for years?

Lol to funny of a thread , but yea can't stand dudes with attitudes like that , he alright but nothing to overly brag about ,, seen way better built bodies on the this forum

I'm shocked he is able to keep that kind of mass with the amount of running he has to do
FV6tN.jpg

There is NO WAY this guy is 200, 185lbs or less! I'm always being called a beast or monster by guys in the gym, at work or in the street cuz the amount of lean, thick muscle I carry on my frame and this guy really kinda resembles myself bodywise and I'm 5' 7 and a LEAN 226lbs!!

Last edited:
After seein some of Rennies youtube vids...

Im going to start a fundraiser.

We all pitch in and get this Rennie Curran to go one on one with Ross.

See if Ross can keep from getting smashed into the grass.

MODS

Lets not forget the ExtremeScience handle or whatever his company is called when he was trying to promote that every thread

Are the mods slightly blind this morning? How long does it honestly take to ban this faggot? No one on the board likes him

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear