YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who prefers lower test while going higher with other anabolics?

Now…is CRP elevated from the local injection and that is what the blood test is picking up? Or is it more systemic that the injection? IDK.

I mean your a big boy….if you start to feeling like shit, and you check your liver enzymes and CRP is through the roof…you can always drop
The compound.

And the liver enzymes…..we have that one study on rats…..and I’ve seen ONE guy do pre and post liver enzymes while running 300mg DHB for 7 weeks IIRC, and they were pretty close to pre cycle.

Big isnt subjective. Big is 240+ lean.
I have yet to meet any of them who got there without high test.

Agreed. It took a higher test dosage to get me from 210-215 VERY lean to the 220-225 VERY lean.

I fucked around with 4-500mg test + 400-500 anabolics and kinda spun my wheels.

Then Hulk1550 from AF board took over my diet/training/drugs. We did KISS method….750-800mg test+400 NPP…bam….8-9lbs of lean tissue put on in 6 months.

I think we underestimate estrogens role in tissue accrual…it needs to be as high as we can tolerate without bloating and sides to maximize growth.

We all know what high dose tren+low test does….we add a couple pounds or stay the same weight, lose fat, but drastic scale changes from
Size? Not usually.

Big isnt subjective. Big is 240+ lean.
I have yet to meet any of them who got there without high test.
Wow, everyone you've met that big has told you that they're on high test? That's a coincidence because the guys I know that are 240+ lean have usually told me 500mg test and they use other things to be a lean 240+ pounder. 500mg is high I guess?

Wow, everyone you've met that big has told you that they're on high test? That's a coincidence because the guys I know that are 240+ lean have usually told me 500mg test and they use other things to be a lean 240+ pounder. 500mg is high I guess.
lol do you really believe what someone is telling you about their dosage ...?

Agreed. It took a higher test dosage to get me from 210-215 VERY lean to the 220-225 VERY lean.

I fucked around with 4-500mg test + 400-500 anabolics and kinda spun my wheels.

Then Hulk1550 from AF board took over my diet/training/drugs. We did KISS method….750-800mg test+400 NPP…bam….8-9lbs of lean tissue put on in 6 months.

I think we underestimate estrogens role in tissue accrual…it needs to be as high as we can tolerate without bloating and sides to maximize growth.

We all know what high dose tren+low test does….we add a couple pounds or stay the same weight, lose fat, but drastic scale changes from
Size? Not usually.
Did you dose an anti-estrogen @ a certain amount to still get estrogen benefits but help with the "negative" effects.

Did you dose an anti-estrogen @ a certain amount to still get estrogen benefits but help with the "negative" effects.

Yea I bumped my AI a little. I tried to keep it around 60-70 when growing with moderate-high test. If I’m on TRT I try to keep it half that.

Now….I think I’d add 300-400mg primo and see what estrogen does….as it seems to lower estrogen instead of increasing AIs

Wow, everyone you've met that big has told you that they're on high test? That's a coincidence because the guys I know that are 240+ lean have usually told me 500mg test and they use other things to be a lean 240+ pounder. 500mg is high I guess?
U must be butt hurt because I told u this thread has been discussed 100 times. Because you’re pushing back unusually hard when you’ve gotten multiple responses agreeing with me and Luki. Think whatever u want to think bud.

Btw, those 240+ guys are telling u what they take nowww. Not what it TOOK THEM to get there. Another thing we’ve discussed here multiple times. What it takes to GET BIG is vastly different than what it takes to maintain it.

Not in my opinion… 500mg is pretty health conscious safe. In my mind, once you go over 1.5g-2g of Test then you’re getting up there. Obviously people go much higher. To each their own. I personally love high testosterone!

Cage

I never used to but I do now I realized I don’t need much to maintain what my body craves 500mg a week is good sometimes less depending on what’s involved , and I get sick of having the wife shave my back twice a month 😂 but honestly speaking of back hair I never had an issue until I ran home brew finaplix H for the first time after that i turned into a frickin hairy barn yard animal… had hairy chest but no backzilla before that I think anyways

Attachments

• 28942D28-D6FD-4518-9185-6A5235A27D2D.png
    28942D28-D6FD-4518-9185-6A5235A27D2D.png
    119.7 KB · Views: 4
For me its test and gh. Everything else is secondary and in lower doses
Yeah I agree and i just came off of everything to clean out for about 90 days give or take anyways I did run GH just 2iu day and I’ve kept size while being off like never before I was really surprised and it kind of kept my mental in line as well as far as being off.. and of course I kept the feeding properly.

Not in my opinion… 500mg is pretty health conscious safe. In my mind, once you go over 1.5g-2g of Test then you’re getting up there. Obviously people go much higher. To each their own. I personally love high testosterone!

Cage
Absolutely there’s guys who need a gram of test or more just to feel right…. 500 has always been the legendary old school number even with your first run, 500 test lol real HRT from your doctor that doesn’t usually know shit is 200mg every 2 weeks or at least my doctor, but she has learned more from me then she every did about endocrinology and hormones etc

Cage
Same. I LOVE the testosterone feel. Another moderator and I are >1500ng/dL on 200mg every 6 days enanthate. Fuck IG, YouTube, reddit, etc.

U must be butt hurt because I told u this thread has been discussed 100 times. Because you’re pushing back unusually hard when you’ve gotten multiple responses agreeing with me and Luki. Think whatever u want to think bud.

Btw, those 240+ guys are telling u what they take nowww. Not what it TOOK THEM to get there. Another thing we’ve discussed here multiple times. What it takes to GET BIG is vastly different than what it takes to maintain it.
Wait wait lol.
How am I butt hurt? In what way do I look upset with what you said? You 🤡s here get so adversarial for no reason and then you get pissy when someone says something you don't like.
Like calm down lol.
But yes I disagree with you. I don't think it takes high test to get huge. There's several things out there that puts more lean mass on you than test.

Wait wait lol.
How am I butt hurt? In what way do I look upset with what you said? You 🤡s here get so adversarial for no reason and then you get pissy when someone says something you don't like.
Like calm down lol.
But yes I disagree with you. I don't think it takes high test to get huge. There's several things out there that puts more lean mass on you than test.
It's not adversarial. It's repetitive. This is one horse that's been beaten to death. Huge amounts of test. None of this 150mg/wk bullshit with some deca. More like 2gms. Get real. Do you even know these guys you TRT MFer?

It's not adversarial. It's repetitive. This is one horse that's been beaten to death. Huge amounts of test. None of this 150mg/wk bullshit with some deca. More like 2gms. Get real. Do you even know these guys you TRT MFer?
I'm not on trt. And yes many have grown on low test and higher deca, higher tren, higher eq. Did I say "some" deca?
And yes it's adversarial to think I'm butt hurt over NOTHING I ACTUALLY SAID. You're a moderator, you understand how to read and understand context I'm sure. I didn't say anything to indicate butt hurt. PERIOD. Also everything gets beaten to death here.

lol do you really believe what someone is telling you about their dosage ...?
No I don't...at all.
But yet I'm expected to believe someone else saying he "knows" these guys to be on higher test?
Isn't that the same thing?

Everytime i tried to bulk on 250 Test, No ai, high anabolics, i always ended up going nowhere, diet food hgh insulin was the same...

Since i started using high Test + EQ and 300-400 Tren ew i grew.... differently, more hunger, more strenght, better recovery, i am larger, leaner.
Maybe it's all in my mind but, check all those IFBB PRO, everyone runs high test and less anabolics.

People can believe whatever they want but SIZE == TEST, HGH, INSULIN (pre postwo).
I don't think that over 1500mg Test is really needed.

Maybe one day Trestolone will be the best size builder but for now, since we don't have much experience on it, it's too much of an hassle to run it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear