over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why no EQ in most cycles?

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
After reading alot of post and "cycle recomendations" I noticed that few people run EQ in the cycles , it seems to me that a cycle of Sustanon at 250mg/wk , with EQ at 400mg/wk along with a good diet and cardio would be a great way to maintain even bulild some muscle while dieting down. Being that the test is pretty low dose and the EQ is pretty mild and the dose isin't that high that a cycle like this could be run for a long time with little to no sides.

Just wondering why its not more popular

Not sure. Maybe because EQ needs to be run longer and a lot of people don't like running for a long time for HPTA reasons. I am planning on what you just said(except I'll run Test C - I'm not a big fan of Test blends) in a few months so I'm curious to what I'll gain. I'll try and do a lean bulker on it to bring me under 10% while gaining some mass hopefully.

Last edited:
I have a friend who ran S250 with EQ and had good results. I don't recall the dosage spilt.

I don't think he used it as a cycle to lean out. EQ turned his appetite into a must eat every 2-3 hours environment If he didn't eat when he was hungry, almost immediately, he would start sweating and going into a mild hypoglycemic state (sweats/dizziness). Of course that was him, so results might differ.

However, the results turn out great...from what he told me.

I may run this type cycle in several months after things get squared back away , maybe Sust at 250 every 3rd or 4th day and Eq at 400 a week.
I don't mind running longer cycles I just ad in some HCG every 6 weeks or so to keep the balls from going away completely

I've found that Sustanon gives me the least amout of bloat of any of the longer acting test , Cyp and Enanthate bloat me bad and I don't care for that at all.

It just seemed to me that the relitivly low dose and low side of EQ would make for a great compound for long cycles plus retaining and possibly adding muscle on a cutting diet.

I am a firm believer that EQ should be present in almost all cycles(bulking or cutting)...due to increased appetite, rbc count, long acting nature, stacks well with anything, low side effects, joint comfort & causes steady quality muscle gains....at a moderate dose there are almost no drawbacks

good question i love eq.. the only issue i see with it is it makes you starving which definitely requires massive self control during a cut.. totally do able tho. eq is my favorite substance ever lol

New to supps but I love EQ

Currently about 8 weeks into my first experiment with supplements....20 weeks test/eq...I was always told about the EQ hunger but wasn't really ready for it when it hit me...I'm usually very strong minded when it comes dieting but EQ makes me so hungry I could eat my computer monitor. Love the other effects...Every joint/tendon problem that was bothering me before is completely pain-free and I'm hard, full, vascular and holding very little water. No side effects to speak of (except for a little acne-I think it was probably from the test but it's all under control now). Haven't tried anything else to compare but I think EQ is a great substance.

Currently about 8 weeks into my first experiment with supplements....20 weeks test/eq...I was always told about the EQ hunger but wasn't really ready for it when it hit me...I'm usually very strong minded when it comes dieting but EQ makes me so hungry I could eat my computer monitor. Love the other effects...Every joint/tendon problem that was bothering me before is completely pain-free and I'm hard, full, vascular and holding very little water. No side effects to speak of (except for a little acne-I think it was probably from the test but it's all under control now). Haven't tried anything else to compare but I think EQ is a great substance.

eq is so incredible on joint that is enough reason alone to use it in every cycle imo.. the vascularity is a huge huge plus

have you noticed ur not just hungry but you are hungry for sugar? made me fuckin nuts and im about to use it in my prep lol thank god eca will be there to suppress the hell out of that side effect lol

I ran a 12 week cycle of 250 sus and 400 EQ and had great results. Started at 198, 8% bf and ended at 205, 6% bf. Plus my joints never felt better.

have you noticed ur not just hungry but you are hungry for sugar? made me fuckin nuts and im about to use it in my prep lol thank god eca will be there to suppress the hell out of that side effect lol

It's funny you say that...I thought maybe it was just me-sugar is pretty much the ONLY thing I get cravings for, and that's not usually like me at all. And it happens late at night. So far I've managed to gain 10lbs while getting leaner than I was when I started. Luckily I don't keep anything but clean foods in my kitchen because otherwise I'd be standing in front of the fridge every night at midnight stuffing my face.

I ran a 12 week cycle of 250 sus and 400 EQ and had great results. Started at 198, 8% bf and ended at 205, 6% bf. Plus my joints never felt better.

Just 250 of Sus?

Looks like a good cycle. I always wanted to give EQ a shot for the joint bonuses.

It's funny you say that...I thought maybe it was just me-sugar is pretty much the ONLY thing I get cravings for, and that's not usually like me at all. And it happens late at night. So far I've managed to gain 10lbs while getting leaner than I was when I started. Luckily I don't keep anything but clean foods in my kitchen because otherwise I'd be standing in front of the fridge every night at midnight stuffing my face.

i didnt even used to LIKE sugar til eq.. its like it switched a light on somewhere in my brain and now every cheat meal MUST contain chocolate lol i put on 10lbs also in 16 week and got leaner.. that shit is awesome lol

Well , I never even thought about the joint benifits of it. I keep pain in one elbow and have had clavical impenment surgery on both of my shoulders so hell joint reliefe along is enough for me !!

I'm not sure about the hunger thing , I guess it could be good though , I never realy was able to eat what I was told to eat due to the volume (its hard when your working outside and its 95 deg with 90% humidity)

looks like I'm gonna be making an order tomorrow

its one of the least effective steroids i ever used....its for girls imo. ask sadie;)

Just FYI....

I'm a big fan of Eq. bro...love that sh*t.:D

eq is so incredible on joint that is enough reason alone to use it in every cycle imo.. the vascularity is a huge huge plus

I disagree. EQ has done nothing for my joints and there are no valid medical studies that prove that it increases collagen synthesis. However, if it works for you, great. :)

im not here to stir any trouble believe me im not lol you all seem to love the stuff, and yea its not bad with some test and tren but a little test and 400 of bold isnt going to make you grow very fast. Best supps for vascularity and growing while leaning out would be test tren and winny, or test tren and var, or test masteron and var. Something to those effects, this is from research only since i dont use any illegal compounds:)

For the one who said the increase in rbc count.. well most aas increase that its really not something you want to increase much more than just test will unless your into endurance training (cycling or the like).

im not here to stir any trouble believe me im not lol you all seem to love the stuff, and yea its not bad with some test and tren but a little test and 400 of bold isnt going to make you grow very fast. Best supps for vascularity and growing while leaning out would be test tren and winny, or test tren and var, or test masteron and var. Something to those effects, this is from research only since i dont use any illegal compounds:)

Well, first off, everyone is different...Second, things don't always work out in real life the way they do on paper...That being said, people just need to find what works best for them. I for one really do enjoy a 500mg./week of Enanthate and a 400-600mg./week dose of Eq. I feel great and I don't think I look so bad either.:p:D

Well, first off, everyone is different...Second, things don't always work out in real life the way they do on paper...That being said, people just need to find what works best for them. I for one really do enjoy a 500mg./week of Enanthate and a 400-600mg./week dose of Eq. I feel great and I don't think I look so bad either.:p:D

well lol i did a lab experiament on my rat with bold and he got vascular and increased appetite and ate clean so he did look pretty good. But for what you spend and from my lab research 250 test and 400 bold would be ok, but 650 test is better for growth and not bad for vascualrity if eat clean plus it would most likely be more bang for your buck. Eq or bold whatever you want to call it is not in the same category as any other compound except primo imo the only reason to add it to any cycle is the 'slight' anabolic effect and nearly no sides. Test or test and tren would be far superior imo tho, mind you this is only my opinion.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear