Votes: 42 6.3%
  • 21-22''

Votes: 16 2.4%
  • over 22'' (holy shit!)

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
A bunch of phonies is what I see.

:eek: Me too now.

I only just noticed the latest posts. It's too much of a coinicidence. Then when guys start saying he is my little bro. It's probably the same guy... all 7 or so usernames :eek:

A mod should verify his real details. Get both their names. Then go on Facebook etc. Even if there is just one on there he is going to have a pic of his brother. So if he doesn't it's the same guy :eek:

Let's hope there are 2 of them otherwise it's just plain weird. I still have hope there are 2 of them as I think Big Dawg did come out and just say it was his bro from nowhere. He would be stupid to blow himself up in a sense and bring attention to his handle. Nothing would surprise me on here though :eek:

Actually Big-dawg stated he photoshopped that pic and thought Tenny would find out sooner... it's the same guy... how pathetic. Let's get to the bottom of this.

Last edited:
:eek: Me too now.

I only just noticed the latest posts. It's too much of a coinicidence. Then when guys start saying he is my little bro. It's probably the same guy... all 7 or so usernames :eek:

A mod should verify his real details. Get both their names. Then go on Facebook etc. Even if there is just one on there he is going to have a pic of his brother. So if he doesn't it's the same guy :eek:

Let's hope there are 2 of them otherwise it's just plain weird. I still have hope there are 2 of them as I think Big Dawg did come out and just say it was his bro from nowhere. He would be stupid to blow himself up in a sense and bring attention to his handle. Nothing would surprise me on here though :eek:

Actually Big-dawg stated he photoshopped that pic and thought Tenny would find out sooner... it's the same guy... how pathetic. Let's get to the bottom of this.
I'm who I said I was,now the other usernames, and it was swollazzbeach was my lil brother and his girl...I have no reason to lie about anything on here...I love this forum,Elvia yea y'all have right to question anything but I made the mistake to mess with Tenny about the arms...Me and Tenny talked late last night and me and him are good...I had my fun with Tenny about the arm pic,thinking he would call it out faster but he didn't... He knew just waited to call out...

THE REAPER

I'm who I said I was,now the other usernames, and it was swollazzbeach was my lil brother and his girl...I have no reason to lie about anything on here...I love this forum,Elvia yea y'all have right to question anything but I made the mistake to mess with Tenny about the arms...Me and Tenny talked late last night and me and him are good...I had my fun with Tenny about the arm pic,thinking he would call it out faster but he didn't... He knew just waited to call out...

THE REAPER
Added last thing forgot lol...If you go through my Post's I mention my brother, I never said his name seeing he's banned like 3 times...Sweetpotatoepie,Ff7,and The girl swollazzbeach are 2 diff people...I don't know,I made a joke with Tenny,when he first finally said it I told him and it was to mess with him...But I'm not a liar or fake on this board...

THE REAPER

THE REAPER

So would you send your real details to a mod and he can verify you and your brother exist? I genuinely don't mind and didn't even notice this one. You said you were JoshuaFTW and a mod was sorting out your old username for you. I remember him so I thought great and nothing else. You seem nice plus have been posting pics and contributing so great. But the photoshopping your brothers pic is very suspect.

I am sure you can understand why we are like this. Your brother had 4-5 usernames I know because I chatted with him and thought he was ok at the time. Bad tempered online but I saw past that and thought he was ok. So if you are him that is a lot of usernames and all abit weird.

I am sure it would be easy to verify you both exist. I am not asking for me as I don't care and you are a positive poster but for everyone else plus all the guys who just voted for you as FM (I did too) I am sure they would like to know you are not all the same person.

So would you send your real details to a mod and he can verify you and your brother exist? I genuinely don't mind and didn't even notice this one. You said you were JoshuaFTW and a mod was sorting out your old username for you. I remember him so I thought great and nothing else. You seem nice plus have been posting pics and contributing so great. But the photoshopping your brothers pic is very suspect.

I am sure you can understand why we are like this. Your brother had 4-5 usernames I know because I chatted with him and thought he was ok at the time. Bad tempered online but I saw past that and thought he was ok. So if you are him that is a lot of usernames and all abit weird.

I am sure it would be easy to verify you both exist. I am not asking for me as I don't care and you are a positive poster but for everyone else plus all the guys who just voted for you as FM (I did too) I am sure they would like to know you are not all the same person.
I totally agree brother and I myself don't mind,cant speak for my brother but I'm open...That's why I post full face picks and all...Yeah the thing with my brother and his rap on here from before is why I never said who he was lol...I agree though, y'all want to know me and that's great brother, I'm willing...

THE REAPER

We've seen this before. All the phony scams all of a sudden become someone they weren't from the start. They go from 1 post a month to a couple thousand a day.... They try to become friends and hang off the nuts of the popular members to make themselves look legit.... Lol. It's comical to say the least.

We've seen this before. All the phony scams all of a sudden become someone they weren't from the start. They go from 1 post a month to a couple thousand a day.... They try to become friends and hang off the nuts of the popular members to make themselves look legit.... Lol. It's comical to say the least.
Okay I really don't care anymore, call me a scammer or con artist, say I'm swinging off people's nuts if that's what you want to believe go for it...I was never on here to impress anyone, I love the board for it's info and knowledge you can learn from it but don't really give a shit about what guys I never have and never will meet or be in my life think...I'm not going to be a keyboard warrior,troll hate do what you want people I can't stop you but I don't have to bother with you either...

THE REAPER

Okay I really don't care anymore, call me a scammer or con artist, say I'm swinging off people's nuts if that's what you want to believe go for it...I was never on here to impress anyone, I love the board for it's info and knowledge you can learn from it but don't really give a shit about what guys I never have and never will meet or be in my life think...I'm not going to be a keyboard warrior,troll hate do what you want people I can't stop you but I don't have to bother with you either...

THE REAPER

What in the actual fuck happened in here? lol

What in the actual fuck happened in here? lol
I messed with Tenny on an arm pick, which him and I know it was a joke...Others obviously are taking big offense to it but oh well...Tenny and me are g2g so that's what should matter...

THE REAPER

the facts are.....I had the pic side by side 4 months ago....in another
thread Bigdawg brought it back up to another member goal245, saying
that now it his lil brother....OK fine....thats when I posted it....OK fine.
then in the same 5 minutes, that he brought it back up, (and I posted the
pic)....a new log gets posted by lumberjack saying the pics are him....OK fine
at first they looked like the same pics....but I looked closer, and the back
ground is slightly different in the pics posted in nov, and the pics posted
yesterday....and he actually looks alittle leaner in the nov. pics.

in fact around post 504 in this thread...timberwolf actually comments
on his own arm pic, that bigdawg said was HIS arm....OK fine..

Timberwolf/lumberjack is a real dude, young kid....OK fine
whether or not this REAL dude is lumberjack is the question....

it would be very easy to figure out...

then captaindominate was brought back into YET ANOTHER situation...

benefit of the doubt has been given by me at this time....I cant speak for
these others that have been had in the past by VERY similar circumstances.

however you can see BDs posts....500 of them in the last month....

it just doesn't make anything look any better for him....the smart thing to do.
(what I would do) would be to back WAAAAYY off for now...let this go away.

I would hate for this to be all circumstance....and then have a decent dude
(the ones we want here) get pissed and leave....on the other hand....BD
seems to be digging his hole deeper....

its in his hands, whatever happens next...

:cool:

the facts are.....I had the pic side by side 4 months ago....in another
thread Bigdawg brought it back up to another member goal245, saying
that now it his lil brother....OK fine....thats when I posted it....OK fine.
then in the same 5 minutes, that he brought it back up, (and I posted the
pic)....a new log gets posted by lumberjack saying the pics are him....OK fine
at first they looked like the same pics....but I looked closer, and the back
ground is slightly different in the pics posted in nov, and the pics posted
yesterday....and he actually looks alittle leaner in the nov. pics.

in fact around post 504 in this thread...timberwolf actually comments
on his own arm pic, that bigdawg said was HIS arm....OK fine..

Timberwolf/lumberjack is a real dude, young kid....OK fine
whether or not this REAL dude is lumberjack is the question....

it would be very easy to figure out...

then captaindominate was brought back into YET ANOTHER situation...

benefit of the doubt has been given by me at this time....I cant speak for
these others that have been had in the past by VERY similar circumstances.

however you can see BDs posts....500 of them in the last month....

it just doesn't make anything look any better for him....the smart thing to do.
(what I would do) would be to back WAAAAYY off for now...let this go away.

I would hate for this to be all circumstance....and then have a decent dude
(the ones we want here) get pissed and leave....on the other hand....BD
seems to be digging his hole deeper....

its in his hands, whatever happens next...

:cool:
You said it perfect brother, that's what it is...And me backing off I'm fine with that,really good advice bro...That's the plan,appreciate you summing it all up like you did...

THE REAPER

If Big-Dawg competes soon in Arkansas I could arrange to make the short trip to verify he is for real.

If it's him in the pictures and those are his lifts he is for real.

If it's someone pretending that would be pretty embarrassing.
But we see it plenty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You said it perfect brother, that's what it is...And me backing off I'm fine with that,really good advice bro...That's the plan,appreciate you summing it all up like you did...

THE REAPER

the rope has been thrown to you.....

now you either pull yourself up....

or hang from it....

:)

the rope has been thrown to you.....

now you either pull yourself up....

or hang from it....

:)
Thank you brother, I pmed Rajjin and we'll go from there...I hope he does show,I have a lot of respect for him and would love to meet him...Also he can verify why they call me The Reaper...Have much Respect for you also Tenny,your a good guy 100% no doubt about it...

THE REAPER

Lol at this shit, anyway to get back on track this is an older pic where I'm smaller and a little softer than I am these days but I think they were 20.5 here no pump I was 270 something but smaller and fatter , I'm pretty sure I'm sitting on 21 these days. 5'10 264 pounds at the moment I'll try and get a little updated pic with that good lighting lol

Attachments

• IMG_3768.JPG
    IMG_3768.JPG
    226.2 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
I guess from what I'm reading, no matter how good I am at photoshop, I'm not gonna be able to put my face on Lee Priest's front double bi and get away with it?! :p

I hope this doesn't turnout to be another TrinityD case he had just been nominated Feature Member when it came out.

Lol at this shit, anyway to get back on track this is an older pic where I'm smaller and a little softer than I am these days but I think they were 20.5 here no pump I was 270 something but smaller and fatter , I'm pretty sure I'm sitting on 21 these days. 5'10 264 pounds at the moment I'll try and get a little updated pic with that good lighting lol
Wow how long ago was that pic brother... Your body comp has really leaned out way more...Just wondering because your pic now like I said is more cut heavier, hard to explain but in a good way...

THE REAPER

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner