Votes: 103 15.4%
  • 20-21''

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • 21-22''

Votes: 16 2.4%
  • over 22'' (holy shit!)

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
I guess from what I'm reading, no matter how good I am at photoshop, I'm not gonna be able to put my face on Lee Priest's front double bi and get away with it?! :p
You know I can barely crop a pic now,photoshop way out my league lol...Why would someone with your build wanna photo shop lol,know your joking bro...

THE REAPER

We've seen this before. All the phony scams all of a sudden become someone they weren't from the start. They go from 1 post a month to a couple thousand a day.... They try to become friends and hang off the nuts of the popular members to make themselves look legit.... Lol. It's comical to say the least.

i'm taking your pictures down off my wall. i thought we had something.

Or he could be futurefreak7 and his other panhandle sweetpotatopie haha

Damn what was that dudes real name... he had good genetics but dude was kind of a nut case and his ol lady somebeach man those two were something else.

fuck i did not even check all this in pro muscle eastenders episode lol This is not a thread I frequent much.

BigLizard mate his real name was Trevor. I remember.

First name was Trevor definitely.

Second name ? not sure on that. I remember checking up on his facebook profile when it was all exposed.

I'm who I said I was,now the other usernames, and it was swollazzbeach was my lil brother and his girl...I have no reason to lie about anything on here...I love this forum,Elvia yea y'all have right to question anything but I made the mistake to mess with Tenny about the arms...Me and Tenny talked late last night and me and him are good...I had my fun with Tenny about the arm pic,thinking he would call it out faster but he didn't... He knew just waited to call out...

THE REAPER

Added last thing forgot lol...If you go through my Post's I mention my brother, I never said his name seeing he's banned like 3 times...Sweetpotatoepie,Ff7,and The girl swollazzbeach are 2 diff people...I don't know,I made a joke with Tenny,when he first finally said it I told him and it was to mess with him...But I'm not a liar or fake on this board...

THE REAPER

Big-Dawg bro the people highlighted above in your 2 posts are blacklisted here for xyz reasons we all know.

swollazzbeach was FF7s giftfriend. He came out defending her in a sponsor thread when some shit got ugly etc. We have seen a real pic of them two together anyway.

Now here is the upshot with all this, there is absolutely nothing wrong if he is your litt bro and you are related to him that way. We can not hold you responsible for his actions etc. You both are adults and everyone is responsible for their actions.

However a shadow of doubt is lingering upon you now with regards to your handles legitimacy. I am sure you can see that, I can see that, everyone can see that. The thing is its not going to go away by itself as you have stated yourselves above that you are in some shape or form associated with these people. Established members would want to know the facts here. We can appreciate the fact that you are posting full pics and all that for transparency.

Raj has extended an open invite to meet you in person and verify your identity etc when you go for your powerlifting meet, you have been prepping for.

My advice to you would be that you must make special efforts to meet rajjin in person to clear all this. If and when rajjin meets you and he is happy with it all it will be reported on the board and everything can be put to rest and all will be well going forward.

Fair play dont you think ?

This is a great opportunity to clear your name and you must take it.

Last edited:
Big-Dawg bro the people highlighted above in your 2 posts are blacklisted here for xyz reasons we all know.

swollazzbeach was FF7s giftfriend. He came out defending her in a sponsor thread when some shit got ugly etc. We have seen a real pic of them two together anyway.

Now here is the upshot with all this, there is absolutely nothing wrong if he is your litt bro and you are related to him that way. We can not hold you responsible for his actions etc. You both are adults and everyone is responsible for their actions.

However a shadow of doubt is lingering upon you now with regards to your handles legitimacy. I am sure you can see that, I can see that, everyone can see that. The thing is its not going to go away by itself as you have stated yourselves above that you are in some shape or form associated with these people. Established members would want to know the facts here. We can appreciate the fact that you are posting full pics and all that for transparency.

Raj has extended an open invite to meet you in person and verify your identity etc when you go for your powerlifting meet, you have been prepping for.

My advice to you would be that you must make special efforts to meet rajjin in person to clear all this. If and when rajjin meets you and he is happy with it all it will be reported on the board and everything can be put to rest and all will be well going forward.

Fair play dont you think ?

This is a great opportunity to clear your name and you must take it.
Of course I pmed rajjin about the Meet already and really hope he comes... I do need to pm exact details of it address etc so he doesn't need to look it up,that I know is up to me...Going to take care of today...I would love to meet him,abd him if would enjoy it watch the Meet...

©OMNI LABS SPONSORED ATLETE,[email protected]®THE REAPER

Of course I pmed rajjin about the Meet already and really hope he comes... I do need to pm exact details of it address etc so he doesn't need to look it up,that I know is up to me...Going to take care of today...I would love to meet him,abd him if would enjoy it watch the Meet...

Yesh on my brother, I can't defend or will not defend the actions of what blacklisted him and got banned for,I seen it...Family or not can't protect him forever, gotta let him grow up now...

thats great mate! All the best to you.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

thats great mate! All the best to you.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk
Actually if anyone is wanting to go or lives in the area on June 24th pm me and I'll give you address and times...Would love for anyone interested to come watch me Pound out the #s with the iron... Gonna smash some concrete guys...

Actually if anyone is wanting to go or lives in the area on June 24th pm me and I'll give you address and times...Would love for anyone interested to come watch me Pound out the #s with the iron... Gonna smash some concrete guys...

1491181759564.jpg My Meet Flyer,anyone that wants to come will be Awesome guys...

Omni-Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

Just took this after leg day, had to get a good quad pump before taking a picture of my arm:confused:

Still have no clue what size they are. Don't really care either ha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 326
I'll tell you what size they are: HUGE!!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

My arms at my biggest were 22 1/2 but now they are bout 21 1/2 but they are pretty nasty right now lol here's s pic of me with 21 1/2's and then one of my arm when I was bulking at 22 1/2

I need to get them 22's stage arms lol! One day.. one day
IMG_3679.JPG IMG_3697.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see somebody's back

i don't think he ever left.....:lightbulb:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear