over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milo's and Samson part ways

I believe Dorian used to train with his wife during some MrO preps. He ended up divorcing later in life.

And yeah, Samson sounds little nutty posting a “sky is falling” video and then wondering why there is so much speculation. These guys need to stay away from social media the weeks surrounding a show. Im sure dieting and the drugs can alter your perception.

When asked what Dauda could do to improve his conditioning, Milos Sarcev explained that he would need to diet like never before.

This brings me to the question, why does he give this "wisdom-filled" advice now, when he no longer work with him?
Milos was saying this while working with him. Check out the video where he was debating that Lee Priest could have been better with insulin (not sure I agree with that).

But that’s where the pizza on the weekend came from. He was saying that he would have Samson not do it and do things differently and have him be more strict with his diet. It was a decision “Samson” was choosing to make.

But that’s the difference between number 3 and number 1 at that level- suck it up and diet your ass off because everyone else will be!

Milos was saying this while working with him. Check out the video where he was debating that Lee Priest could have been better with insulin (not sure I agree with that).

But that’s where the pizza on the weekend came from. He was saying that he would have Samson not do it and do things differently and have him be more strict with his diet. It was a decision “Samson” was choosing to make.

But that’s the difference between number 3 and number 1 at that level- suck it up and diet your ass off because everyone else will be!
If I can diet so fucking hard just for fun I don't get why these guys can't do it for big prize money, respect for winning, sponsorships, etc. This year to make it easier I actually wrote 'SIT DOWN - YOU'RE NOT HUNGRY!!!' on a piece of paper and taped it to my fridge so if I ever was tempted I immediately yelled at myself. When I'm dieting I just load up on diet soda, zero sugar Kool Aid, Starburst drink packets, etc., and I have no issues with cheating.

If I can diet so fucking hard just for fun I don't get why these guys can't do it for big prize money, respect for winning, sponsorships, etc. This year to make it easier I actually wrote 'SIT DOWN - YOU'RE NOT HUNGRY!!!' on a piece of paper and taped it to my fridge so if I ever was tempted I immediately yelled at myself. When I'm dieting I just load up on diet soda, zero sugar Kool Aid, Starburst drink packets, etc., and I have no issues with cheating.
Somebody like samson who has a weak back or brandon curry with lagging quads think that if they come in peeled theyre gonna lose their size and fullness and expose themselves.

Like Nick Walker did at last years arnold where he lost the fullness in his quads and as a result lost to samson although he beat him at the olympia when he had the size and fullness.

Most bodybuilders cant be full AND peeled like ronnie and phil did, so they have the choice of either be shredded to the bone and expose their weak bodyparts or be full and big and try to hide their weaknesses

Most bodybuilders cant be full AND peeled like ronnie and phil did, so they have the choice of either be shredded to the bone and expose their weak bodyparts or be full and big and try to hide their weaknesses

No one has won in less than spectacular condition since Jay did it in 2007. So, that should be the priority.

And Samson's win over Nick was more than controversial.

If this is true, I don't see how any reputable coach with his hands full with his athletes would want to train Samson because his reputation could be affected.

It sounds like coaching can be like fighting with other dudes for the same girl at times. Though Samson still gets extremely lean and we are talking the difference between 1st and 3rd in the world here. It sounds like Samson might be needing to defeat himself in some aspects. I don't know why one would even bother having a coach if they're not going to listen to him, or even cherry pick advise. but I don't know why people do a lot of shit.

Somebody like samson who has a weak back or brandon curry with lagging quads think that if they come in peeled theyre gonna lose their size and fullness and expose themselves.

Like Nick Walker did at last years arnold where he lost the fullness in his quads and as a result lost to samson although he beat him at the olympia when he had the size and fullness.

It doesn’t matter. Every judge in the NPC and IFBB will tell you that conditions wins right now.

Even Manion in his video review of the show said it head on.

Come in as conditioned as possible or lose. 🤷‍♂️

If this is true, I don't see how any reputable coach with his hands full with his athletes would want to train Samson because his reputation could be affected.
They won’t without some serious commitment. You can get black listed pretty quick in this sport with coaches by not being “coachable”.

Too much slin and cheat meals is why they not come in peeled now

This is my opinion ofcourse

They won’t without some serious commitment. You can get black listed pretty quick in this sport with coaches by not being “coachable”.
And now he has the reputation of shoving his coach under the bus in a crying fit on instagram.
I don't know as I'm sitting on the outside, but Milos probably did everything he could to make him better. That's the impression I get, he was and still is talking him up like crazy, like he could be another Coleman, unbeatable on stage.

And now he has the reputation of shoving his coach under the bus in a crying fit on instagram.
I don't know as I'm sitting on the outside, but Milos probably did everything he could to make him better. That's the impression I get, he was and still is talking him up like crazy, like he could be another Coleman, unbeatable on stage.
One thing is true about Milos- there was weekly check ins with him and then there was Milos reaching out via text, Skype or WhatsApp during the week on his own time to want to dial things in. Just “because”.

I can assure you from working with Milos that it was not a communication issue.

Sometimes I thought “this man needs a life”. 😂

It doesn’t matter. Every judge in the NPC and IFBB will tell you that conditions wins right now.

Even Manion in his video review of the show said it head on.

Come in as conditioned as possible or lose. 🤷‍♂️
This is too much recency bias though. Yes, Hadi is the most conditioned dude. But last year a harder, an arguably more conditined Nick lost to Samson. We thought the current climate was a shape thing up until this Arnold.

Its more likely that its the "best package." And Samson either A. cannot get to the leanness we want to see in order to win, or B. IF Samson gets leaner, the shape and beauty we love about his is gone. You lose the pop. So he's been desperately trying to find the thin line...full enough to showcase probably the best structure (arguably with Andrew Jacked) in modern day BBing but still getting lean enough to win a damn show. Too lean, no pop. Too much pop, not lean enough.

This is too much recency bias though. Yes, Hadi is the most conditioned dude. But last year a harder, an arguably more conditined Nick lost to Samson. We thought the current climate was a shape thing up until this Arnold.

Its more likely that its the "best package." And Samson either A. cannot get to the leanness we want to see in order to win, or B. IF Samson gets leaner, the shape and beauty we love about his is gone. You lose the pop. So he's been desperately trying to find the thin line...full enough to showcase probably the best structure (arguably with Andrew Jacked) in modern day BBing but still getting lean enough to win a damn show. Too lean, no pop. Too much pop, not lean enough.
Very true. I remember talking to the IFBB judge at my last show on feedback. It was a pro-am show so I was judged by the pro classic judge.

He said- “crazy conditioning” then turned around and said more fullness.
And of course to bring my legs up.

I was a hair away from the overall. But the way he said it was almost contradicting as it’s tough to have both, but you’re right judges want you to find that magical spot where it just all “pops”.

Sometimes I thought “this man needs a life”. 😂
He has one - it's nonstop bodybuilding!

Seriously, Milos Sarcev doesn't get recognized enough for his contributions to the sport. Few have been active for so long and contributed so much through coaching, training, PED use, etc. If it wasn't for his parents and the trials they did on insulin who knows how it gets introduced to bodybuilding.

Seriously, Milos Sarcev doesn't get recognized enough for his contributions to the sport. Few have been active for so long and contributed so much through coaching, training, PED use, etc. If it wasn't for his parents and the trials they did on insulin who knows how it gets introduced to bodybuilding.
I agree. Milos does not get enough credit. I follow him on instagram and he constantly post pics from various shows throughout time, tells stories and often replies to comments. He posts his old notebooks including drug protocols he was using. You can tell he is like Jay Leno and cars. He is truly a fan and student of everything bodybuilding.

Also what about Derek beating hadi at last year's O

I always got the impression that he seems to rub some people in the industry the wrong way? I also got the impression some feel he is "too open" about the drugs and perhaps talks too much in general? Everyone else is so secretive and Milos just puts most of the stuff out there. He obviously is totally in love with all things bodybuilding.

On the DJ podcast it's funny how little all the pros know about the drugs they took. Except Milos lol, he remembers all the drug names, milligrams and schedules and the rest don't know or remember shit.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws