over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arnold's comments on roids'

The Myth

Registered
Check out what Arnold had to say. It is kind of a bad image for the governor after he is seen presenting an award to someone who is part of a big scandal. I think the timing is aweful for Vic.

**broken link removed**

Smilodon said:
Yeah, without his dbol, Arnold wouldn't have become Arnold, which has lead to his wealth and power and influence on every bodybuilder since him. Er ist ein Heuchler (what a hypocrite).

I found it funny how fast the publicist respond to cover their client's but. However, that is their job.

Kinda like biting the hand that fed ya.

Man they even got Kurt Angle... I bet Vince McMahon is glad he is no longer in the WWE, with all of the problems he had with steroids in the past...

When they become that high up in society, their little pepole always say whatever it takes to keep the heat off. He wants the abuse to stop not the complete use of them(imo).

Does anyone expect different?

There are really 2 issues here:

How unhealthy are steroids for adult males?

Is cheating at sports alright?

It seems like the media only wants do discuss the aspects of cheating, and nothing else. A shame really.

Isn't it ironic how a person that made millions from being one of the best BBers in the world will now prostitute himself for political gain? His millions came from the very drugs he now condems!! All for what, votes, fucking pathetic.

Well, I don't really believe that he thinks AAS needs to be removed from the sport of bodybuilding. I'm sure he has quite a few advisors telling him that that is the "right" thing to say. His roid use is to publicly known for him to really put it down, but nonetheless it does make him look a bit like a hypocrit.

The Myth said:
Check out what Arnold had to say. It is kind of a bad image for the governor after he is seen presenting an award to someone who is part of a big scandal. I think the timing is aweful for Vic.

**broken link removed**

This gets so old. Arnold has been putting down steroid use for years now. Once he stopped competing and did not need them anymore he started putting them down. The more he got into Republican politics the more he followed the "leader" (Bush) and is getting more anti-steroids now all the time. He never would have gotten where he did without them in the sport; His hiprocracy gets really old....

Mike

Dont forget, when Arnold was using, steroids were not illegal!

However, Arnold should stand up and help educate people on the legitimate use of AAS as compared to abuse.

mikeheavypecs said:
This gets so old. Arnold has been putting down steroid use for years now. Once he stopped competing and did not need them anymore he started putting them down. The more he got into Republican politics the more he followed the "leader" (Bush) and is getting more anti-steroids now all the time. He never would have gotten where he did without them in the sport; His hiprocracy gets really old....

Mike

I wouldn't throw him under the bus yet. He only responds to what he has to dictated by the hysteria in the media.

Arnold is known for doing whatever it takes to win. Now, instead of bodybuilding, it's politics. There are very few politicians, Republican or Democrat, who make decisions based on what they believe is right. They make their decisions based on how popular it will be and will it help them politically and get them votes. I love Arnold but to be honest he is looking out for himself and his future.

palehorse51 said:
Dont forget, when Arnold was using, steroids were not illegal!

However, Arnold should stand up and help educate people on the legitimate use of AAS as compared to abuse.

I doubt if Arnold can provide any advice in this area. He was one of the biggest abusers back then. So for him to say 1000mg is too much of test, will not educate anyone. If anything, he will give all a good chuckle.

The Myth said:
I doubt if Arnold can provide any advice in this area. He was one of the biggest abusers back then. So for him to say 1000mg is too much of test, will not educate anyone. If anything, he will give all a good chuckle.
Who would you rather have preaching about AAS? some fat desk jockey politician or one that has been there, done that?

JohnnyPro said:
Arnold is known for doing whatever it takes to win. Now, instead of bodybuilding, it's politics. There are very few politicians, Republican or Democrat, who make decisions based on what they believe is right. They make their decisions based on how popular it will be and will it help them politically and get them votes. I love Arnold but to be honest he is looking out for himself and his future.
Very well said. Right on point!

Arnold will always be the man to me, the state of bodybuilding today and the rampant use by teenagers, can you blame him??

You have to look at his actions more than what he says. I mean he's in charge of the Arnold Classic. It's his name and all. It's pretty obvious everyone in it is using. He could do something about it IF he really cared. It's like Clinton no weed statements. Everyone knows what he really thinks....

ARNOLD RULES. Todays bbers are just chemical messes I think in their cases steroids are abused and should be viewed as a mistake.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131