over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help me go about this;

Haha love the part about the Marines, it's so true even in my country. Even online signing every post with Semper Fi and stuff. I may sound fucked in the head but I kinda enjoyed being in Afghanistan. Not the heat but somehow the tension made me my best me if you know what I mean. I've had training in Norway where our balls pretty much froze off, been in Belize where my balls sweated off which sucked as well, of course desert training and parachuting which was my favorite, wouldn't trade it for the world. I was a green beret in my country by the way, specialized as a sniper.

If by FFL you mean the French then hell yeah I thought about it haha. I just don't speak one word of their shit language which at the time stopped me from applying.
Lol yes I meant the Legion and that’s what primarily stopped me as well, fucking French, but I love/hate Africa and they get badass gear so lotta fun. Supposedly the comradire is really intense too. Yea I can stop another Marine across the room even if he’s 20 years older than me. Yep we love the fact we are Marines no doubt. I went to our Scout Sniper School it wasn’t for me, only school I attended that I hated. Marine Snipers are among the best on the planet but I like small units not a fan of 2 man team shit, I prefer DA or QRF and patrolling. Recon is obviously heavy on two many scouting OP/LPs but I really prefer to stay in fire team size elements. As for jumping don’t miss it a bit for me it was part of the job if I never jump or ride in a helicopter again I’ll be just fine. Be glad u never had to fuck with Ospreys brother. I will say that the other branch’s birds didn’t bother me as much as the Corps did we just have old gear low budget shit, awesome pilots and crews but most of if not all of the USMC choppers I was on were older than myself at the time some A LOT OLDER. You look at Navy Sea Stallions and AF Pave Lows vs anything carrying troops by the Corps and it’s comical. I can’t even imagine what the difference in gear is now. I’ve heard stories about Army Aviation and it’s just a step above our shit but again that’s where we often feel “special” bc we always did more with less ALWAYS. I almost almost joined the Army after I got out the Corps. I’m sure I’d be dead if I had but it woulda been nice. I know AF chow hall had ice sculptures and fruit crave into animals and shit where we had a fucking salad bar that if it had peanut butter paks on it or A-1 sauce we were jazzed. I served in a lot of shitholes though so who knows. I was never billeted somewhere with a Pizza Hut or a Taco Bell I know it’s all changed. I’ve heard there’s a fucking McDonalds on some Carriers. Tuna mre and Copenhagen and I’m happy

OP is a grappler???

Ive been know you take home a few gold/silver IFBJJ and Naga no-GI medsls.

At 70 inches, I would weigh in with the GI at 207.5lbs. NAGA I’d clock in at 199lbs.

And that was after 2-3 weeks of slowly pulling a little carbs to drop 4-5lbs.

I usually would be on

250mg test, 300mg EQ. I did not have access back then to HPLC GH, so I was doing the ipamorelin/mod GRF 3x a day thing. So probably like equivalent of 3iu growth.

When competition was coming up I’d add in 300-400mg mast. I liked the neural drive and strength.

After reading many of performance based posts, if I were to ever compete again I’d do something like

175mg test
100mg nandrolone
300mg EQ or primo

I’d rotate the nandrolone in and out depending if it’s tissue accrual “block” or s cardiovascular “block”

And 3iu growth a night.

Also, insulin is a big recovery tool, even 4-5iu pre workout on a heavy ass lift session 2-3x makes a difference.

OP is a grappler???

At 70 inches, I would weigh in with the GI at 207.5lbs. NAGA I’d clock in at 199lbs.

I usually would be on

250mg test, 300mg EQ. I did not have access back then to HPLC GH, so I was doing the ipamorelin/mod GRF 3x a day thing. So probably like equivalent of 3iu growth.

When competition was coming up I’d add in 300-400mg mast. I liked the neural drive and strength.

After reading many of performance based posts, if I were to ever compete again I’d do something like

175mg test
100mg nandrolone
300mg EQ or primo

I’d rotate the nandrolone in and out depending if it’s tissue accrual “block” or s cardiovascular “block”

And 3iu growth a night.

Also, insulin is a big recovery tool, even 4-5iu pre workout on a heavy ass lift session 2-3x makes a difference.
Like it a lot though EQ is pretty androgenic whereas primo is not so interchanging them is a BIG switch. To this day I’ve never been big on slin, as a fighter you would take 5 ius of log and do what fir carbs pre workout? Just wondering. I’ve always done post what little I’ve done. Slin has always scared me still does but at 44 recovery is becoming an issue, oddly strength and time training aren’t but I feel shit for 3-5 days as opposed to 2-3 days even 5 years ago.

Like it a lot though EQ is pretty androgenic whereas primo is not so interchanging them is a BIG switch. To this day I’ve never been big on slin, as a fighter you would take 5 ius of log and do what fir carbs pre workout? Just wondering. I’ve always done post what little I’ve done. Slin has always scared me still does but at 44 recovery is becoming an issue, oddly strength and time training aren’t but I feel shit for 3-5 days as opposed to 2-3 days even 5 years ago.

Yea the primo/EQ is moreso whatever anabolic you feel best on.

So like a 6am grappling class or striking, then later on that day might be a upper body lifting session, like bench/ bent rows/ OHP/ pull-ups. I’d do 4-5iu humulin-R 30-45 minutes pre workout, then have an intra drink with 15-20g EAA and 1 cup real unsweetened cranberry juice (mostly glucose in cranberries)

The humulin R would really start peaking about the time your finished lifting so 30g carbs were plenty for a lower-ish volume upper session. After that just eat a normal whole food meal with your allotted carbs and your good to go.

Lower body days, I’d throw a little bit of cheerios into the bottle also, to sustain the leg day. (I was poor, I didn’t have hBCD money lol)

And yes, cheerios, cranberry juice and bulk EAAs taste terrible…..but it works lol

Yea the primo/EQ is moreso whatever anabolic you feel best on.

So like a 6am grappling class or striking, then later on that day might be a upper body lifting session, like bench/ bent rows/ OHP/ pull-ups. I’d do 4-5iu humulin-R 30-45 minutes pre workout, then have an intra drink with 15-20g EAA and 1 cup real unsweetened cranberry juice (mostly glucose in cranberries)

The humulin R would really start peaking about the time your finished lifting so 30g carbs were plenty for a lower-ish volume upper session. After that just eat a normal whole food meal with your allotted carbs and your good to go.

Lower body days, I’d throw a little bit of cheerios into the bottle also, to sustain the leg day. (I was poor, I didn’t have hBCD money lol)

And yes, cheerios, cranberry juice and bulk EAAs taste terrible…..but it works lol

This sounds like a solid plan for a grappler. Gains are slow and lean. No pump on the mat, but the insulin will give you one in the gym and shutting nutrients.

This sounds like a solid plan for a grappler. Gains are slow and lean. No pump on the mat, but the insulin will give you one in the gym and shutting nutrients.
So I’ll admit insulin is my weakest area of knowledge along with DNP. But I’m considering it at 44 to help with recovery. When I did take it I was using it 20 min post work out or at the end with Cell Tech or grape juice and a load of aminos followed by a meal within 30. Purely as a bulk, now it’s used low dose as a cut, for recovery, and for bulk. Would you use it low dose pre workout to help with cut and recovery? I’ve always had to eat a good bit of carbs with it and gone hypo a few times usually 5-10 iu of humalog can you take 1-3 pre and not ingest crabs without risking hypoglycemia and possibly death? I know the slin game is so much bigger now and honestly have never needed it but being 44 with a new baby and primary care taker also lower doses on PEDs bc I’m for the first time in my life concerned about longevity so if low dose slin helps that I’m in. I don’t need to get any bigger i could honestly lose muscle and be fine onstage. After years of fertility then pregnancy and new baby I can train like I did 4 years ago even lifting heavier on chest and everything else is close but I literally feel like shit a lot, you know the day after legs when it’s not the good sore it’s the can barely function sore I’m there. Maybe it’ll pass after years of being a half in bodybuilder, I’m back at full intensity for like 6-7 weeks but even if it is my body just recalibrating slin is cheap and easy so if it does the recovery and fat loss why not right……?

So I’ll admit insulin is my weakest area of knowledge along with DNP. But I’m considering it at 44 to help with recovery. When I did take it I was using it 20 min post work out or at the end with Cell Tech or grape juice and a load of aminos followed by a meal within 30. Purely as a bulk, now it’s used low dose as a cut, for recovery, and for bulk. Would you use it low dose pre workout to help with cut and recovery? I’ve always had to eat a good bit of carbs with it and gone hypo a few times usually 5-10 iu of humalog can you take 1-3 pre and not ingest crabs without risking hypoglycemia and possibly death? I know the slin game is so much bigger now and honestly have never needed it but being 44 with a new baby and primary care taker also lower doses on PEDs bc I’m for the first time in my life concerned about longevity so if low dose slin helps that I’m in. I don’t need to get any bigger i could honestly lose muscle and be fine onstage. After years of fertility then pregnancy and new baby I can train like I did 4 years ago even lifting heavier on chest and everything else is close but I literally feel like shit a lot, you know the day after legs when it’s not the good sore it’s the can barely function sore I’m there. Maybe it’ll pass after years of being a half in bodybuilder, I’m back at full intensity for like 6-7 weeks but even if it is my body just recalibrating slin is cheap and easy so if it does the recovery and fat loss why not right……?

Insulin is just a tool. 1iu per 10-15gr carbs pre workout (for how much your pre/intra carbs per gram) is pretty safe and effective. Helps if you're trying to keep the AAS doses lower. I do athletic keto so carbs only before intra times I'll hint anaerobic and still don't have issues with insulin at low doses. The devil is in the details. Low dose is safe. I'm 48, I have a family relying on me. So I don't go over 800mg mild AAS and low insulin and GH

Insulin is just a tool. 1iu per 10-15gr carbs pre workout (for how much your pre/intra carbs per gram) is pretty safe and effective. Helps if you're trying to keep the AAS doses lower. I do athletic keto so carbs only before intra times I'll hint anaerobic and still don't have issues with insulin at low doses. The devil is in the details. Low dose is safe. I'm 48, I have a family relying on me. So I don't go over 800mg mild AAS and low insulin and GH
Thanks yea I’m gonna grab some log and start at 1 iu, I’m only running about 400 mg total but I’ll start prep in Jan and prolly run that up a bit, same here I never care but with a new baby I changed mind you I’ve never taken more than a gram of test an d I thought that was really pushing it. So I have realized lately my big cycles weren’t all that big that said all my cycles and cycles I’ve put together for athletes have been hyper effective so I guess it’s always been enough. Now some of those cycles were 1,000 test 600 EQ, 300 winny, 4 Provirion a day, clen and cytomel and 2-10 iu of GH and I really thought that was buttoning it at both ends. I mean that cycle there turned me into a monster. I don’t see how guys take 1,500-2,000 of test. Not judging it woukd just make me miserable. Don’t consider myself a hyper responder or a true mesomorph, maybe a meso-endo but still.

There's all sorts of reasons athletes have taken insulin. The Russians had them sometimes take 1iu based on blood work. Today some use low dose for neural effects. But I would say most doping methods do NOT work, they are simply experiments.

Regarding performance drugs, amyone heard of "DACA"? Kikel was raving about it, regenerates atp like crazy, you become a maniac and could train yourself into the ground lol. Not tested for yet.

OP is a grappler???

I usually would be on

175mg test
100mg nandrolone
300mg EQ or primo

And 3iu growth a night.

Do you feel mast would be interchangeable with EQ as you do for primobolan? Assuming rbc/hgb isn't low (or you can bring that up via other means), do you feel EQ offers anything that primobolan/masteron wouldn't?

Do you feel mast would be interchangeable with EQ as you do for primobolan? Assuming rbc/hgb isn't low (or you can bring that up via other means), do you feel EQ offers anything that primobolan/masteron wouldn't?

Not who you asked but EQ has an effect on endurance that's beyond RBC count and is better for the joints, almost as good as deca. I started having anxiety issues and went back to primo it's not quite the same.

Not who you asked but EQ has an effect on endurance that's beyond RBC count and is better for the joints, almost as good as deca. I started having anxiety issues and went back to primo it's not quite the same.
No worries man about chiming in. All experience is appreciated. What would you attribute the anxiety to if you had to point to something(s)?

No worries man about chiming in. All experience is appreciated. What would you attribute the anxiety to if you had to point to something(s)?

It's been speculated EQ can effect GABA(i belive this), some people say that's BS and it's just high RBC/hemocrite I keep mine in the low 50s and don't have issues. I'm going to try Bold Cyp so I can adjust dose much faster.

Mast is going to increase neural drive and motor pattern learning more than EQ.

More strength also. Tissue accrual I’d lean towards primo/EQ.

Also, mast can sometimes dry your joints out more, so leg locks and armbars might break a tendon.

If deca doesn’t fuck with your brain, you can. Try low deca/low mast to grapple. Some love this

Mast is going to increase neural drive and motor pattern learning more than EQ.

More strength also. Tissue accrual I’d lean towards primo/EQ.

Also, mast can sometimes dry your joints out more, so leg locks and armbars might break a tendon.

If deca doesn’t fuck with your brain, you can. Try low deca/low mast to grapple. Some love this

Agree, I do BJJ and other sports that require endurance. Mast an excellent "get it" feel to it. Not overly aggressiveness like halo, but more persistence as well.

I personally can't do deca for long, but 4iu gh helps a bit with joints.

Agree, I do BJJ and other sports that require endurance. Mast an excellent "get it" feel to it. Not overly aggressiveness like halo, but more persistence as well.

I personally can't do deca for long, but 4iu gh helps a bit with joints.
I remember after 3-4 weeks of hard dieting And training, I’d get to the tournament, and I’d literally just want to lay down and eat.

Mast helped keep my aggression.

You gotta do the open!!!!!…..ehh do I have to? I just want to go home now. I won my shiny object, I don’t need another lol

I’m not extremely aggressive in nature, I just love to compete. So a little androgens were beneficial

I think I'm going to go with:

Test 150mg/wk
NPP 150mg/wk
Primo 150mg/wk

Jan 2023. I think I can maintain pretty good bloods on that.

Low doses but still 450mg per week of AAS with 2iu GH per day.

OP is a grappler???

I usually would be on

175mg test
100mg nandrolone
300mg EQ or primo

And 3iu growth a night.

Thank you for posting, brother!

And THANK YOU TO EVERYONE ELSE WHOS CONTINUED POSTING 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

And to be clear, I’m not currently training but yes, I was in all types of martial arts growing up until my 20’s, then took a big hiatus, got into solely BJJ/Grappling for a while then stopped because of covid and the shut downs but found another really good gym that has coaches who specialize in everything so I plan on attacking these hobbies full time again… Both striking and grappling..

Though I have absolutely zero desire to compete.. I’m 32, and although I have a “base” per se, it’s waaaayyyyy different starting up again, even with muscle memory and privates, at 32 and then having to compete with some 22 year old monster who’s been doing this shit since he was 5 who’s absolute dream is to be in the UFC or something like that lol 😂

I’m not trying to be some kid’s lunch and be made of fool of..

Only way I would compete is if my coaches saw some type of phenom material and told me I had world champion level potential… Otherwise, I’m cool just training and learning with the best and being able to efficiently defend myself should a situation occur that I need to use it… That’s a different kind of power/confidence…

Knowing you have the skills to absolutely destroy a man across from you at your will, unless, of course, they themselves are a professional in the same skills, but usually MMA/Martial Arts guys are NOT the type of guys out there looking for trouble… It’s the insecure Beta males that are..

But let’s keep the “Performance Based” conversation going guys…

Very interesting to see what guys are doing on the performance side VS the “take as much as you can” for the bodybuilding side of things..

And to be clear, I’m not currently training but yes, I was in all types of martial arts growing up until my 20’s, then took a big hiatus, got into solely BJJ/Grappling for a while then stopped because of covid and the shut downs but found another really good gym that has coaches who specialize in everything so I plan on attacking these hobbies full time again… Both striking and grappling..

Though I have absolutely zero desire to compete.. I’m 32, and although I have a “base” per se, it’s waaaayyyyy different starting up again, even with muscle memory and privates, at 32 and then having to compete with some 22 year old monster who’s been doing this shit since he was 5 who’s absolute dream is to be in the UFC or something like that lol 😂

Only way I would compete is if my coaches saw some type of phenom material and told me I had world champion level potential… Otherwise, I’m cool just training and learning with the best and being able to efficiently defend myself should a situation occur that I need to use it… That’s a different kind of power/confidence…

Knowing you have the skills to absolutely destroy a man across from you at your will, unless, of course, they themselves are a professional in the same skills, but usually MMA/Martial Arts guys are NOT the type of guys out there looking for trouble… It’s the insecure Beta males that are..

Very interesting to see what guys are doing on the performance side VS the “take as much as you can” for the bodybuilding side of things..

Definitely keep recovery the top of your goals, especially joints and conective tissue. Class 3x a week or more and gym time will put a lot of stress on them.

As I got older, I learned on the rolling after class, don’t go full tilt trying to submit your classmate. Pick a technique, like a spider guard sweep, and attack with that all night until you get it. Even if you get in bad positions, escape.

Push the free rolls hard maybe 1x-2x a week.

At 24, after every class we would roll trying to rip appendages off, start on the feet, all the dumb shit.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member