over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's time to get HUGE!

Just out of curiosity, what outcome can really come from 10mg Tren ace?
Tren is strong so why not?

10 Mg per day is always going to give more results than no Tren at all (even should it only be a pre-workout boost) and he probably hardly has any side effects from it so it should be a win-win but I'll let him answer for himself.

Also, what he's doing there (taking small amounts of more compounds instead of high dosing one of two) just seems like a smart thing to do for various reasons. I wish I could bring myself to only using 10 Mg of Tren per day but I just can't lol

I barely slept last night and was up early as I needed to take Flex to the vets. I still really wanted to train though and it was back and tri-ceps days. A really good session and my mate was in the gym so I got some pics done. Between my crap posing and his crap photo taking they looked crap so I got him to take a few more and they turned out 10x better. I am surprised how full my arms look and this are a clearer reflection of how I am looking than the first set of pics. I am happy with the balance between my current leanness and fullness but there is more to come. I will be getting my waist much tighter over the next few weeks and more details will come out as I do. I also need to shave again and when I do that will make a big difference.

Looking buff mate.

Just out of curiosity, what outcome can really come from 10mg Tren ace?

I would be using 50mg if I could but it's simply due to side effects. I have posted about it in this thread recently. I get anxiety from tren so I usually start at 10-20mg and I move up 1-2mg everyday until I get to 40-50mg per day and stay at that dose. I was on 20mg a while back and had 2 bad panic attacks so I stopped the tren and was fine. I shouldn't really be using 10mg but I restarted an SSRI and I figured let's try 10mg per day and go from there. Long story short I used an SSRI for approx 7 years and using my system with tren was ok but I stopped the SSRI approx 6 months ago and as stated really bad panic attacks straight after adding tren in. I will move up to about 15mg and just stay there as I am ending my blast soon.

So sure I would be on more if I could but as J posted the difference from zero to 10mg tren a daily is noticeable. When you include all the other compounds it adds up. I often use small doses of multiple compounds (especially highly androgenic ones) due to side effects but the only things that are really bad for my anxiety tend to be tren, eq and hcg. I am only on 10mg sdrol because it makes me feel like shit and is very toxic (had a few drinks in recent times as well). 20mg (40mg in the past) avar due to the sdrol and it's a little add on and more (60mg) gives me acid reflux. All in all just carefully picked so I feel good whilst I blast and on this current stack I am gtg.

Just adding things will change when I blast next and instead of multiple compounds at low doses I will probably just do moderate test and deca (or npp) and leave it at that. I keep it very simple when growing. Maybe the odd oral such as 40mg tbol or dbol but I want to stay away from orals this winter.

Just adding things will change when I blast next and instead of multiple compounds at low doses I will probably just do moderate test and deca (or npp) and leave it at that. I keep it very simple when growing. Maybe the odd oral such as 40mg tbol or dbol but I want to stay away from orals this winter.
I would do the same if I could with only using Test and Deca but unfortunately I can't really push the calories high enough to grow optimally without Tren and/or GH in the mix and without getting too fat in the process. And I'm talking all clean calories here and with every trick to stay leaner tried at least once to no avail. (Carb cutoffs, empty stomach cardio, carb cycling, bulking on a keto diet, less carbs more fats ... You name it I've tried it)

My brother who should have close to the same genetics as me can push his caloric intake up to 6000+ a day without getting sloppy and without the need for Tren/GH to keep him as lean as possible. He doesn't even eat clean most of the time. It's easier to grow if you can push your food intake up like that, if every pound gained on the scale is mostly muscle weight. Just goes to show how individual all of this is. I can now also eat 6K+ calories per day but I need enough Tren and GH to be able to pull it off, it sucks because being on Tren is not the best feeling in the world. Especially like you said if you're prone to anxiety. I'm on Valium basically because I high dose Tren. Pretty shameful but probably not that uncommon among BB'ers.

That's also why I have a problem with the unnuanced 'eat big to get big' that you so often hear... It's not that it's not true because it obviously is but for a lot of people, doing so without (enough) Tren/GH in their systems, it just won't end pretty lol

Anyway, very long rant over, I needed to vent my frustration at having to use Tren 😂

Are you one of those guys that stays lean easily/always has visible abs no matter what?

I would do the same if I could with only using Test and Deca but unfortunately I can't really push the calories high enough to grow optimally without Tren and/or GH in the mix and without getting too fat in the process. And I'm talking all clean calories here and with every trick to stay leaner tried at least once to no avail. (Carb cutoffs, empty stomach cardio, carb cycling, bulking on a keto diet, less carbs more fats ... You name it I've tried it)

My brother who should have close to the same genetics as me can push his caloric intake up to 6000+ a day without getting sloppy and without the need for Tren/GH to keep him as lean as possible. He doesn't even eat clean most of the time. It's easier to grow if you can push your food intake up like that, if every pound gained on the scale is mostly muscle weight. Just goes to show how individual all of this is. I can now also eat 6K+ calories per day but I need enough Tren and GH to be able to pull it off, it sucks because being on Tren is not the best feeling in the world. Especially like you said if you're prone to anxiety. I'm on Valium basically because I high dose Tren. Pretty shameful but probably not that uncommon among BB'ers.

That's also why I have a problem with the unnuanced 'eat big to get big' that you so often hear... It's not that it's not true because it obviously is but for a lot of people, doing so without (enough) Tren/GH in their systems, it just won't end pretty lol

Anyway, very long rant over, I needed to vent my frustration at having to use Tren 😂

Are you one of those guys that stays lean easily/always has visible abs no matter what?

It's definitely not uncommon and many bodybuilders take alsorts of medications to deal with unwanted side effects. Although I personally don't think tren is ever "needed" to grow lean muscle. Obviously it's only going to help build muscle and remain in condition especially when pounding calories. Although perhaps you are just consuming too many calories when wanting to get as big as possible. Moreover most of us are limited genetically just to how much muscle we can gain and getting a bit sloppy is the only way to push past plateaus. Many don't like to see themselves get softer though so they keep certain drugs in to help keep a certain look.

But sure I get what you are stating 100% because so many use hgh (and/or tren) when growing for the exact reasons you use them. When you see these guys putting on lot's of lean tissue yet they are still ripped and vascular it's obviously not just good diet and certain drugs are needed to assist that process. Unfortunately I can't function on any dose of hgh so it's not possible for me to use and remain productive. It would be nice to be able to use a standard dose of hgh for approx 6 months though :eek: I was always tall with a fast metabolism but no if I eat loads of calories it won't be pretty. As I have gotten older I also suffer more from extreme bloating and food allergies so it doesn't take much for my waist to get out of control these days :eek:

Incline Bench DB Rear Delt Raises... 1 working set.
Incline Bench DB High Rows... 1 working set.
Reverse Pec Deck... 1 working set.
Machine Row... 1 working set.
Lat Pulldown... 1 working set.
Unilateral Seated Cable Row... 1 working drop set for each side.
DB Pullovers... 1 working set.
Barbell Shrugs... 2 working sets (1 from the front and 1 from the back).
Tri-cep Pushdowns... 1 working set.
Machine Tri-cep Dips... 1 working set.
EZ Bar Skullcrushers... 1 working set.
Machine Crunches supersetted with Knee Raises... 3 working sets.
Stretches.

Chicken breast, low fat houmous and blueberries (super fast meal before taking Flex on his morning walk).
5 whole eggs, 2 black puddings and a banana.
INTRA (2 scoops of Ghost EAA's (warheads sour green apple flavour) and 10g glutamine.
Fish (cod) with cajun spices, mixed peppers and blackberries.
Chicken breast, low fat houmous and blueberries
Steak, Mediterranean vegetables and avocado.

Preworkout
50mg Test P
10mg Tren A
20mg Anavar
10mg Superdrol
20mg Nolvadex
4ml Synthetine
3ml Syntheselen

I just added in 1 new supplement. I take vitamin d and this will replace that (contains 5000iu vit d) but it also contains an array of useful supplements. I also just ran out of ZMA and it contains zinc so that's another benefit for me. It's freezing here and I am out all the time in the rain with Flex so anything that can help prevent colds and strengthen my immune system is good for me. Obviously it's only a supplement but I think a very well put together one.

Incline Bench DB Rear Delt Raises... 1 working set.
Incline Bench DB High Rows... 1 working set.
Reverse Pec Deck... 1 working set.
Machine Row... 1 working set.
Lat Pulldown... 1 working set.
Unilateral Seated Cable Row... 1 working drop set for each side.
DB Pullovers... 1 working set.
Barbell Shrugs... 2 working sets (1 from the front and 1 from the back).
Tri-cep Pushdowns... 1 working set.
Machine Tri-cep Dips... 1 working set.
EZ Bar Skullcrushers... 1 working set.
Machine Crunches supersetted with Knee Raises... 3 working sets.
Stretches.

Chicken breast, low fat houmous and blueberries (super fast meal before taking Flex on his morning walk).
5 whole eggs, 2 black puddings and a banana.
INTRA (2 scoops of Ghost EAA's (warheads sour green apple flavour) and 10g glutamine.
Fish (cod) with cajun spices, mixed peppers and blackberries.
Chicken breast, low fat houmous and blueberries
Steak, Mediterranean vegetables and avocado.

Preworkout
50mg Test P
10mg Tren A
20mg Anavar
10mg Superdrol
20mg Nolvadex
4ml Synthetine
3ml Syntheselen

I just added in 1 new supplement. I take vitamin d and this will replace that (contains 5000iu vit d) but it also contains an array of useful supplements. I also just ran out of ZMA and it contains zinc so that's another benefit for me. It's freezing here and I am out all the time in the rain with Flex so anything that can help prevent colds and strengthen my immune system is good for me. Obviously it's only a supplement but I think a very well put together one.

You're on a hummus kick, eh? lol one of my favorite things ironically when I was taking a hiatus from lifting, for whatever reason, it fell by the wayside. I may need to pick some up. Pine nut hummus and red pepper hummus, there's a Middle Eastern place near me that makes amazing ones. The Sabra brand in the store is actually decent, though

You're on a hummus kick, eh? lol one of my favorite things ironically when I was taking a hiatus from lifting, for whatever reason, it fell by the wayside. I may need to pick some up. Pine nut hummus and red pepper hummus, there's a Middle Eastern place near me that makes amazing ones. The Sabra brand in the store is actually decent, though

I love the taste and it's just a simple low volume snack for me. Just something ready to eat that goes well with chicken breast (I love the combo). The macros are decent as well as I want something with some fat but not too much. Per 100g it's 9.2g fat (1g sat fat), 12.7g carbs (1g sugar), 4.7g fibre and 6.2g protein. I probably have about 50g per meal so only 84 calories. I sometimes have nut (mainly cashew) butter instead when I want higher fats but I have to be careful with overeating that as the calories definitely add up.

Hey, it's ground chickpeas, not much can go wrong there unless you just don't do well with lentils...

How do you eat yours? I'm actually eating some chicken breast with bell peppers and mushrooms and pineapple on low carb tortillas right now, now thinking some hummus would be awesome on this

Hey, it's ground chickpeas, not much can go wrong there unless you just don't do well with lentils...

How do you eat yours? I'm actually eating some chicken breast with bell peppers and mushrooms and pineapple on low carb tortillas right now, now thinking some hummus would be awesome on this

I literally just have a tub of it and I combine that with chicken breast. I love to cook but that meal is as basic as can be. Even the chicken is ready done in packs and I always eat that meal with my bare hands. Just a quick and simple meal for me that I enjoy a lot. Now if I have chicken and vegetables like the other day I had that 3 times. I will fry that in a pan with a variety of spices (paprika, pepper, garlic, salt, chilli etc) with some light soy sauce. For those meals I also rotate fat sources so extra virgin olive oil, avocado oil and extra virgin coconut oil.

I am back into a good routine now so let's hope they don't lockdown all the gym's here again (it's a possibility). My meals today have been very basic and I have ate most with my bare hands. As I used packs of cooked chicken (next to no fat) I have used no oils (apart from my egg meal) so calories are lower and I will continue to do this for the next week. I trained shoulders, chest and bi-ceps today and really pushed it. Probably a few too many heavy pressing sets but I felt good after a rest day yesterday.

4 whole eggs, 2 pieces of buttered multi seed toast.
Chicken breast and blueberries.
Chicken breast and red grapes.
INTRA 2 scoops of Ghost EAA's (warheads sour green apple flavour) and 10g glutamine.
Chicken breast, watermelon and blackberries.
Chicken breast, raspberries and 1 avocado.

Tomorrow I will be training legs so I will add in a higher carb meal preworkout. When using low carbs if placing more in 1 meal I generally prefer preworkout to give my workout a boost. I usually know what I will be eating the next day but I change things about but right now I will be sticking to the below for tomorrow...

4 whole eggs, 2 pieces of buttered multi seed toast.
Chicken breast and blueberries.
Oats, banana, half water/coconut milk and 1.25 scoops of Ghost whey (cereal milk and peanut flavour).
INTRA 2 scoops of Ghost EAA's (warheads sour green apple flavour) and 10g glutamine.
Chicken breast, red grapes and blackberries.
Chicken breast, raspberries and 1 avocado.

The diet is temporary and results driven. I should/could be adding greens but truth be told I can't be bothered and don't feel they are needed (temporarily). Only 1 meal today needed to be cooked and 2 for tomorrow but I will be back on my standard diet in a few weeks. I am consuming 2 green shakes per day though which helps matters. I am also using 2g fish oil and 1g cod liver oil twice daily now as well.

For legs it should be calf raises, calf presses, leg curls, stiff leg db deadlifts, hip adductors, leg press, smith split squats and leg extensions.

First time I’ve ever seen black pudding mentioned in bodybuilder’s diet log!

First time I’ve ever seen black pudding mentioned in bodybuilder’s diet log!

Do you like it yourself? As I posted on the last page it's a low volume treat for me but works great as a pre workout food source as it's loaded in sodium and for 1 serving the macros are 2.5g fat (0.9g sat fat), 19g carbs (0.8g sugar), 8g protein and 1.5g salt.

Reactions: RDS
Lol noticed that, as well, but surprised to see how low fat it is for being a 'sausage'. We're used to everything being ridiculously high calorie here in the states lol

Today I have followed the diet plan I posted yesterday and feel good. I did add some collagen to my usual greens/eaa/glutamine shake. Everything else is the same and I don't plan to change any drugs until the end of this run. Today was legs and I had a great workout...

Calf Raises... 3 working sets.
Calf Presses... 1 working set.
Seated Leg Curls supersetted with DB Stiff Leg Deadlifts... 2 working sets.
Unilateral Seated Leg Curls... 1 working set (with 3 negative reps) with each side.
Leg Press... 1 working set.
Smith Split Squats... 1 working set for each side.
Hip Adductors... 1 working drop set.
Leg Extensions... 1 working set.
Stretches.

Do you like it yourself? As I posted on the last page it's a low volume treat for me but works great as a pre workout food source as it's loaded in sodium and for 1 serving the macros are 2.5g fat (0.9g sat fat), 19g carbs (0.8g sugar), 8g protein and 1.5g salt.

Love it, mate. One of my favourite cheat meals is a full English. Sets you up for the day!

Everything was going so good and just like that the government have closed all gyms in my city. They announced it today and both of my gym's close at 10pm tomorrow. It's likely going to be at least 4 months as well which is very frustrating. Some independents are fighting the ruling so I will see what happens. Even if they were to remain open you are going to have everyone in the nearby area trying to train at those gyms and due to social distancing/capacity rules it will be extremely hard to sort out any regular training.

I won't go into things (could rant all day) but just a complete joke. As I moved country recently I have no gym equipment here so I have ordered some dumbbells. It's not the same though and a pair of 15kg db's doesn't cut it but at least I will have something. I will do home workouts and cardio up the steps in my apartment building. So it looks like tomorrow could be the last time I train in a gym for a very long time unless I manage to sort something out. I am going to get some pics done this week then just come off everything. Gonna stay on 150mg test per week and just maintain condition whilst eating a healthy but relaxed diet.

Everything was going so good and just like that the government have closed all gyms in my city. They announced it today and both of my gym's close at 10pm tomorrow. It's likely going to be at least 4 months as well which is very frustrating. Some independents are fighting the ruling so I will see what happens. Even if they were to remain open you are going to have everyone in the nearby area trying to train at those gyms and due to social distancing/capacity rules it will be extremely hard to sort out any regular training.

I won't go into things (could rant all day) but just a complete joke. As I moved country recently I have no gym equipment here so I have ordered some dumbbells. It's not the same though and a pair of 15kg db's doesn't cut it but at least I will have something. I will do home workouts and cardio up the steps in my apartment building. So it looks like tomorrow could be the last time I train in a gym for a very long time unless I manage to sort something out. I am going to get some pics done this week then just come off everything. Gonna stay on 150mg test per week and just maintain condition whilst eating a healthy but relaxed diet.

Damn......sorry to hear that Elvia. I know one member here bought himself a Bowflex when gyms were shut down where he lives, and he sounded pretty happy with it. I realize you just moved and maybe you don't want to spend $1500 on a piece of exercise equipment. If you go to the Bowflex website they do have a financing option where you can pay $84 USD per month. The base model can give 210 lbs of resistance, but you can buy upgrades for 310, or 410lbs. Or just say screw it and see how many pushups you can do every day. :p

Damn......sorry to hear that Elvia. I know one member here bought himself a Bowflex when gyms were shut down where he lives, and he sounded pretty happy with it. I realize you just moved and maybe you don't want to spend $1500 on a piece of exercise equipment. If you go to the Bowflex website they do have a financing option where you can pay $84 USD per month. The base model can give 210 lbs of resistance, but you can buy upgrades for 310, or 410lbs. Or just say screw it and see how many pushups you can do every day. :p

Matey I live in a 1 bedroom apartment so that's definitely not a possibility. I could throw out my kitchen table and just have the Bowflex right by the front door though :D I will be ok with some 15kg db's, bodyweight training and cardio for now. Hopefully I can sort out a gym somewhere because I can't deal with another lockdown :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131