over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NFL Thread

Yep he looking thicker in the mid section.
Crazy how guys like Brady and Rogers treat their body like a temple then other star QBs like Russ and McNabb down big Macs in the offseason. I saw more pics of Russ at camp his ass is bigger than his wife's

recent thoughts

- dolphins and tua are embarrassing themselves trying to combat the 'haters' pointing out his weak arm by showing his training camp throws "see he can throw a football!" This wont end well.

- zeek and sequon are done IMO, don't draft them in your fantasy

- lock up the predator QB in Cleveland, Cleveland and this scumbag deserve each other, new info coming out every day.

- IMO McVeigh will pull a Sean Peyton in 2-3 years, retire when the team hits cap hell.

- the panthers newest cheerleader "she's" a beauty!

- Ramsey and Kupp will be asking for new deals soon since they basically gave Donald a raise, rams in trouble.

- Bengals not getting enough respect, they were some shady calls away from being champs and are young and home grown.

- Eagles are loaded, will win east, hurts isn't good but decent.
alot to agree with here except the last one. If you have no other alternative then hurts is the guy, lol. Ask any eagles fan and i'd have to say a majority doesnt think he will ever having them sniff a nfc title game. By default yes he can win the division tho ha. I'd actually go out on the limb and say gardner minshew who may be the new backup there can win just as many if not more games than him. Im not on the Hurts wagon. He's lamar with worse passing skills imo.

alot to agree with here except the last one. If you have no other alternative then hurts is the guy, lol. Ask any eagles fan and i'd have to say a majority doesnt think he will ever having them sniff a nfc title game. By default yes he can win the division tho ha. I'd actually go out on the limb and say gardner minshew who may be the new backup there can win just as many if not more games than him. Im not on the Hurts wagon. He's lamar with worse passing skills imo.
I agree hurts isn't ideal they should take a QB next year. I do think he's better than tua though, tua is like a boy playing against men in the NFL lol

I agree hurts isn't ideal they should take a QB next year. I do think he's better than tua though, tua is like a boy playing against men in the NFL lol
with tyreek there and a decent 2 and 3, its make or break time for tua absolutely this year. Cedric wilson was a solid pick up and could be a stud for a wr3 but with tua? we will see lol. Offensively they are built real well and tua has no excuses this year. Edmonds pickup at rb was nice too.

Speaking of burfict, anyone remember night train lane who used to closeline people? Great video, the NFL back in the day was badass crazy how the game has changed..

Tua is like a boy playing against men in the NFL lol

Not according to the Cheetah. Lol. What a sellout (Tyreek). Throwin shade at the very QB, coach and team that made him shine.

What comes around goes around and I’m not even a Chief or MaHomes fan.

Can’t stand classless players.

LOL the media is trying so hard to make a potential baker mayfield trade a story like anyone cares. Who is baker mayfield? A backup level QB. What team does he make better? baker, teddy, gent smith, Tyrod = all the same guy. Baker is nothing lol

Baker hasn't quite proven he can be a legit franchise QB but the Panthers got a steal trading a conditional late round pick for him. That could end up being a franchise altering move for a decade to come.

Baker hasn't quite proven he can be a legit franchise QB but the Panthers got a steal trading a conditional late round pick for him. That could end up being a franchise altering move for a decade to come.
Can't agree with that. Ever since they forced Jerry richardsoyout and hired this flamboyant businessman tepper, they have probably been the worst run NFL franchise.

Rhule
Cut cam
Sign Teddy
Trade Teddy
Trade for darnold
Bring back cam to replace teddy and darnold
Draft corrall
Trade for little baker

Imo Mayfield is basically Gunter minshew with a bit stronger arm. Like tua he doesn't even really have a NFL body or athleticism. Imo if you look like a couch potato you better have damn good intangibles like drew Brees and he doesn't

lol is baker better than darnold? Sure. Has Darnold ever had the amount of talent baker had in Cleveland? Not even close. If i were a panther fan i wouldnt be ecstatic about anything. Neither are the future. Darnold will still start week 1 because he knows the playbook lol.

8 weeks to go. It can’t get here fast enough!!

The entire Browns roster, coaching staff and front office wanted him gone by the end of last year. He really wore everyone out with his brash attitude. I’m rooting for him in Carolina but his personality is becoming toxic. A lot of stuff coming out to that he didn’t put the work in during the week, dude played 10 hours of Halo a night.

The entire Browns roster, coaching staff and front office wanted him gone by the end of last year. He really wore everyone out with his brash attitude. I’m rooting for him in Carolina but his personality is becoming toxic. A lot of stuff coming out to that he didn’t put the work in during the week, dude played 10 hours of Halo a night.
Damn, where did you read this? I know him and his girl were social media clowns didn't know about video games. I still can't believe adults playing games let alone pro athletes lol

Damn, where did you read this? I know him and his girl were social media clowns didn't know about video games. I still can't believe adults playing games let alone pro athletes lol
He was throwing everyone under the bus ( coaches , players, medical staff ) when he started struggling after his shoulder injury. Cleveland started pursuing Watson and Russell Wilson around mid October so Mayfield knew this was his last year in Cleveland regardless.

He was throwing everyone under the bus ( coaches , players, medical staff ) when he started struggling after his shoulder injury. Cleveland started pursuing Watson and Russell Wilson around mid October so Mayfield knew this was his last year in Cleveland regardless.
I knew this meant about him playing video games. I think baker is a joke.

I knew this meant about him playing video games. I think baker is a joke.
There’s stories coming out that he would play Halo video game online so much during the week (you evidently can see how much a guy plays with his username)the coaches thought he wasn’t even reading scouting reports

There’s stories coming out that he would play Halo video game online so much during the week (you evidently can see how much a guy plays with his username)the coaches thought he wasn’t even reading scouting reports
I was able to find it, amazing. I personally don't think playing video games is a good hobby for most adults let alone pro athlete. I used to play Madden but not these shooting games, it gets addicting. Had to give it up to be serious about gym and my career

dude this x1000. Absolutely trash, when you are the qb you take the L. It is how it goes and always will go. So much blame deflecting all year. Its why i cant stand cam newton. Dude would go to the end of the bench when hes losing with a towel over is head. Such a leader.

Let's have some offseason fun! Hey guys while we're all waiting for the season to start in about 2 months, let's hear everyone's opinions on the GOAT based on position. We all know that it is impossible to compare different eras and also can be harder to compare a player vs player because some players may be in a more advantageous position due to factors such as teammates, coaches, schemes etc.(ie Barry's team vs Emmitts team), but try to consider these things. Let the debates and FUN begin!

Let's start at RB shall we? (I also considered total yards from scrimmage and ypc)

Here's my top 10:

10-Eric Dickerson
9-Marcus Allen
8-Frank Gore
7-L T
6-A P
5-Jim Brown
4-Marshall
3-Emmitt
2-Walter
1-BARRY OF COURSE!!Lol

Staff online