over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NOW THIS IS CONDITIONING!!!!!!!!

3%??? more like -17%!!! fucking unreal!!!!

I mean seriously dude, WTF?!!!?!?!? Your conditioning is just flat out RETARDED looking. You are a freakin alien. I mean...I see veins in your ass cheeks...who has freaking veins in their GLUTES?!?! Feathered trcieps, valley-like divot striations in the glutes, and rock-hard grainyness everywhere else. Unbelievable bro...un freakin real. you are a MACHINE. Just go kick the fucking shit out of everyone at nationals, I mean, its inevitable that you will....Just PLEASE...don't change a THING going into the show, just ride it out...no tricks...okay? please promise us that! God bless you...you are an animal.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I love this one! thanks bro! I cant believe how ripped my ass is. It is simply ridiulous and I have never had my bodyfat this low, I dont know where it is. But I feel pretty good. Im taking it to the limit here and have to keep eating etc. to keep my size up. I have a few more days, thanks for the support guys wish me luck and thanks again
Hey Rob, We can catch up after the show for sure. Good to hear from you. Looking forward to seeing you and your wife at a show soon.

The last time I can remember seeing conditioning like this, if ever, was Munzer, thing is, we are witnessing it this time sans diuretics...unfuckinbeleivable!!!!

Best conditioning in the history of BBing...a new milestone has been reached and broken...

alex your sooooo lean that i don't think it matters what you do the final week your going to look crazy, when your that lean its kinda hard to "f" it up. BUT please play it safe.. :D

i can't wait to hear what dave and flex and everyone from MD has to say when you walk out on stage..LOL man you have taken conditioning to a whole new level.

Best conditioning in the history of BBing...a new milestone has been reached and broken...

absolutly. a new standard has been set. the metaphorical four minute mile of bodybuilding conditioning.

Alex, I know you dont want to give away too many secrets, but what are your preperation plans this far out from the show, how are you going to manipulate all the variables to keep that awesome condition and be full come showtime? Just a breif outline would be cool.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I wish I could here what they say too. Especially when I hit a back shot. No but im excited. What you see is what you get. I probably wont be harder than this.

I dont want to risk everything to gain one more percent of hardness.if you know what i mean. I dont want to change crap. I will look pretty much the same, maybe tighter, more tan with all the lights on me, i should look pretty detailed. But lm only a buck sixty. Rember that guys. Its an illusion that im bigger but there are going to be some freaking guys too. Hopefully my condition can carry me to the class win, that is what im shooting for. What do you think?

I had a plan, put it into effect and with the only help of my wife, no teams of prep guys or trainers. But its way better for me this way. I have steadily improved from the last three national shows. Last year, i dialed in good! I was looking at pics from the show, leanest in the lineup for the overall, i probably was hardest but this year, my skin is much thinner. Even at two and a half weeks out my skin is thinner and dryer. I had a better off season, better training and learned more during my prep. I cant wait till next year and the next. I will get better, as I get bigger, slowly I will look better getting harder and just as dry. Im looking to winning my class then Im looking to the future and the improvements i need, like gaining some weight etc. without sacrificing conditioning. Its easy for some guy to say, gain some weight etc. but I dont feel good walking around with a double chin, you know?

Last year, i dialed in good! I was looking at pics from the show, leanest in the lineup for the overall, i probably was hardest but this year, my skin is much thinner. Even at two and a half weeks out my skin is thinner and dryer.

what skin? :)

Alex:

Just caught this thread. You look ridiculous., I feel bad for the rest of your class. Good luck at the show!

Alex:

Just caught this thread. You look ridiculous., I feel bad for the rest of your class. Good luck at the show!

David,

seven posts? Where the hell have you been? Best jump in on these conversations and learn a thing or two because next year I'll be posting your progress pics on this board to show guys how much you have changed since your last show.

Alex,

Sorry but I don't feel comfortable talking to a guy who is missing his skin. It freaks me out.:D

Hopefully my condition can carry me to the class win, that is what im shooting for. What do you think?

Ya know, you have all these people here telling you that a class win is inevitable (including myself), but you have been around long enough to know that it is never a guarantee with BB'ing being a subjective sport. Who knows, the judges may be after a fuller, bigger, rounder look on that particular day as opposed to a tighter, harder, dryer look. you just never know. Also, you make a good point, none of us have seen you NEXT to anybody. We can obviously tell from the pics that your conditioning is pretty much impossible to be beat, but who knows what you will look like next to a guy who is at the very top of the weight class but has the illusion of being a light heavy (hell, you create this illusion anyways lol). Sure, you will be shredded to the bone, but will the next guys illsuion of so much more size overpower this? Maybe, maybe not.

All I know is that conditioning is the first thing I look at when I am judging a phsyique for myself (no, I am not a judge). And I have got to say that I am so impressed with your conditioning that I really can not engineer a paragraph of words that would accurately describe how in "awe" or how impressed I am with your condition. That right there would make me (and probably 99% of the other gusy here) give you the nod for even an overall win. However, we are not the judges. so you jsut never know.

On the flip side, no matter what the outcome is, you can already be proud in knowing that you have reached the aboslute best condition and package that you could possibly reach at this point and it sounds like you have done everything you could possibly do to be at you VERY best. That is what you should strive for no either way...your personal best, b/c that is all you can cotnrol, as you already know. Having said all of the above, yes, I think it is VERY possible (more likely probable) that you will take your class, and with that kind of conditioning, even as being a "small" guy, I would say you would even have a good shot at the overall. but like I said above, you havne't stood next to anyone yet and you just never know what the judges are looking for.

Best of luck to you man, you have inspired me and for those who have ever gotten anywhere near contest shape (including myself) I think they can appreciate and understand the amount of effort and hard work you have put in to present what you have presented in these pics and I also think that 99.9% of them know inside themselves that they probable don't even have the mental focus and ability to get into this kind of shape (including myself).

GO KICK SOME ASS

Ya know, you have all these people here telling you that a class win is inevitable (including myself), but you have been around long enough to know that it is never a guarantee with BB'ing being a subjective sport. Who knows, the judges may be after a fuller, bigger, rounder look on that particular day as opposed to a tighter, harder, dryer look. you just never know. Also, you make a good point, none of us have seen you NEXT to anybody. We can obviously tell from the pics that your conditioning is pretty much impossible to be beat, but who knows what you will look like next to a guy who is at the very top of the weight class but has the illusion of being a light heavy (hell, you create this illusion anyways lol). Sure, you will be shredded to the bone, but will the next guys illsuion of so much more size overpower this? Maybe, maybe not.

All I know is that conditioning is the first thing I look at when I am judging a phsyique for myself (no, I am not a judge). And I have got to say that I am so impressed with your conditioning that I really can not engineer a paragraph of words that would accurately describe how in "awe" or how impressed I am with your condition. That right there would make me (and probably 99% of the other gusy here) give you the nod for even an overall win. However, we are not the judges. so you jsut never know.

On the flip side, no matter what the outcome is, you can already be proud in knowing that you have reached the aboslute best condition and package that you could possibly reach at this point and it sounds like you have done everything you could possibly do to be at you VERY best. That is what you should strive for no either way...your personal best, b/c that is all you can cotnrol, as you already know. Having said all of the above, yes, I think it is VERY possible (more likely probable) that you will take your class, and with that kind of conditioning, even as being a "small" guy, I would say you would even have a good shot at the overall. but like I said above, you havne't stood next to anyone yet and you just never know what the judges are looking for.

Best of luck to you man, you have inspired me and for those who have ever gotten anywhere near contest shape (including myself) I think they can appreciate and understand the amount of effort and hard work you have put in to present what you have presented in these pics and I also think that 99.9% of them know inside themselves that they probable don't even have the mental focus and ability to get into this kind of shape (including myself).

GO KICK SOME ASS

Bro! that was well said! I really really do appreciate this very much. You said it my friend, you did. And I believe that I have done all I can here. My genetics are what they are. My hard work is what I have to offer here and I put my heart and soul into this thing.

Like you, conditioning is just about everything to me, if the competitors are pretty much the same weight. THat is why my plan was to be the best ass conditioned guy I can be so atleast, at freakin least, when I stand next to the dudes in my lineup, I will shine. Without weight classes, I would be screwed. Now I havnt totally conceded the rest of the race, but im realistic. And I will be happy as shit to look diced up and drier than most guys if not all in the battle for the overall. Wish me luck my friend, it is out of my hands now, its all about this subjective thing called judging. And Lets just hope i have the package to take my class. I appreciate, trully do all the support here. After the show, we can chat more and I will be back on my plan immediately, no time to get fat! peace love and happiness my friends, alex

Dont think iv ever seen anyone but the LHWT-SHWT win the overall but... if ever it should happen... NOW is the time!

Hey guys! im in texas and things are going great! as I was leaving for my flight i got some last pics I posted them at GETBIG.COM can someone post them here. ANyways, Im going to do the best i can. Keep an eye out for me, im ready! thanks for everyones positive response. Alex a

Hey guys! im in texas and things are going great! as I was leaving for my flight i got some last pics I posted them at GETBIG.COM can someone post them here. ANyways, Im going to do the best i can. Keep an eye out for me, im ready! thanks for everyones positive response. Alex a

Go get em buddy!!!!

Here ya go!

Damn! How the hell do you stay that lean for so long?!

Good luck! Awesome!

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 376
  • index1.jpg
    index1.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 353
  • index2.jpg
    index2.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 324
this is THE MOST motivating thread I have ever read. i'm converting it into a word document with all your posts.

kick a$$ & have a great time this weekend.

David,

seven posts? Where the hell have you been? Best jump in on these conversations and learn a thing or two because next year I'll be posting your progress pics on this board to show guys how much you have changed since your last show.

Alex,

Sorry but I don't feel comfortable talking to a guy who is missing his skin. It freaks me out.:D

Haha, hey Dusty. I try to post when I can but I feel so inexperienced compared to everyone here that I do more lurking and researching than anything!

And trust me, im busting my ass. Even when I see you in a couple months you will see changes from Vegas.

(oh yeah by the way im coming out to AZ haha)

sorry to hijack

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshely