over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

opinions please!

DOOGIE DOG

Registered
If one where to stop test-e 2 week out from a bodybuilding show then would one need to stop test-c 3 weeks out seeing rest-e has an active life of 1 week and test-c has an active life of 2 weeks? When would you stop each of the two brands of test if at all inorder to appear grainy as hell on stage?

The HALF life of both test c and test e is about 10-11 days. I had to stop for a bit a couple months ago and it took almost a month for the test to get out of me(it was very easy to tell b/c I'm shut down 100% from 10 years on non stop heavy use). If you're worried about testing, stop the long esters like 6 weeks out, run prop and stop it 2 weeks out, then run suspension and stop it 2-3 days out.

first of all enanthate and cyp arent brands
second, as said above the half lives, are within one day of eachother so
third, to appear "grainy" comes down to dieting repeatedly down to ultra low bodyfat, not when you drop ur test out
and it seems as tho if u were competing that you would know that prop and suspension retains less water, so why use a long ester test that close to a show??

frk

yes, even after 3weeks from last test cyp or enan shoot there would be some test...it depends on dose you injected...suspension will go away completly in few hours...

first of all enanthate and cyp arent brands
second, as said above the half lives, are within one day of eachother so
third, to appear "grainy" comes down to dieting repeatedly down to ultra low bodyfat, not when you drop ur test out
and it seems as tho if u were competing that you would know that prop and suspension retains less water, so why use a long ester test that close to a show??

frk
I was told all test esters pruduce the smae water bloat. Using long acting esters takes less injections. Whan woudl you drop test e or test c before show day to avoid holding water?

The HALF life of both test c and test e is about 10-11 days. I had to stop for a bit a couple months ago and it took almost a month for the test to get out of me(it was very easy to tell b/c I'm shut down 100% from 10 years on non stop heavy use). If you're worried about testing, stop the long esters like 6 weeks out, run prop and stop it 2 weeks out, then run suspension and stop it 2-3 days out.
I was under the conclusion that test e had an active life of 7 days and test c 14 days. Looking to get rid of water before showt. It will be my first time competing. VERY EXCITED INDEED. PLEASE ADVISE ME ON WHICH IS BEST.

Last edited:
I don't think you're thinking about testing, you just want info on which test to use to look the hardest. Let me advise you bro that more than your test , your diet is going to be crucial to obtain this, so fine tune that, and there is plenty of info on dieting on the board. Stay away from suspension , the stuff will make you bloat like if you had your period. Different things work for different people, for me the best combo to use to look the hardest is Test prop, Masteron, Winstrol, now that is if your BF is low enough already, I would start this three weeks out, also up your cardio, and I would run this up to the day of contest, The problem with this is the constant pinning , I run this like this, 100 mgs of prop, 100 mgs of Masteron ED, 50 mgs of oral Winny ED. Now there might be guys that disagree with me , and others will agree, but this stack has gotten me the best look, and it comes with little side effects. God bless you and good luck, keep us posted.

I don't think you're thinking about testing, you just want info on which test to use to look the hardest. Let me advise you bro that more than your test , your diet is going to be crucial to obtain this, so fine tune that, and there is plenty of info on dieting on the board. Stay away from suspension , the stuff will make you bloat like if you had your period. Different things work for different people, for me the best combo to use to look the hardest is Test prop, Masteron, Winstrol, now that is if your BF is low enough already, I would start this three weeks out, also up your cardio, and I would run this up to the day of contest, The problem with this is the constant pinning , I run this like this, 100 mgs of prop, 100 mgs of Masteron ED, 50 mgs of oral Winny ED. Now there might be guys that disagree with me , and others will agree, but this stack has gotten me the best look, and it comes with little side effects. God bless you and good luck, keep us posted.
yaue FREAKNHUGE made no logic saying suspension caused less water bloat then propionate. If using letro each day couldn't a similar effective come from staying with test e or test c until 2 weeks out and allowing what test is left in system to help one pump up on stage while keeping in the masteron and winny til day of show?

I drop long esters about 6 weeks out and switch to prop. I can definitely tell a difference in water retention between test e and prop when I make the switch. I drop prop (along with tren, mast, and winny) about 5 days out not for water, but to make sure no inj lumps appear on stage. I would not be using long esters this close to a show, but that is just me.

Depending on what all you are running in your prep. You said you are running "winny and mast" into show that is fine. Then I would PULL all test 4 to 6 weeks out. You want to manage your water now if at all possible. You will get a good idea of your look if you dont have any test holding water. I have no clue how big you are. I'm just thinking maybe the winny and mast will be enough to keep your body in a positive state. Adding some proviron would help also. Lastly do whatever you wish and learn from it.
Best of luck in your first show.

I drop long esters about 6 weeks out and switch to prop. I can definitely tell a difference in water retention between test e and prop when I make the switch. I drop prop (along with tren, mast, and winny) about 5 days out not for water, but to make sure no inj lumps appear on stage. I would not be using long esters this close to a show, but that is just me.

i thought mast and tren didnt stack well together. am i mistaken?

Frknhuge has a TON of logic and knows wtf he is talking about. And for someone asking the questions you are, I would be careful who and what "logic" your knocking. JMO
I wish you the best on your first show.

Frknhuge has a TON of logic and knows wtf he is talking about. And for someone asking the questions you are, I would be careful who and what "logic" your knocking. JMO
I wish you the best on your first show.
No disrepect meant I can assure you. How would suspension cause less water bloat then propionate? It makes no sense but I am still learning and asking for answers.

Depending on what all you are running in your prep. You said you are running "winny and mast" into show that is fine. Then I would PULL all test 4 to 6 weeks out. You want to manage your water now if at all possible. You will get a good idea of your look if you dont have any test holding water. I have no clue how big you are. I'm just thinking maybe the winny and mast will be enough to keep your body in a positive state. Adding some proviron would help also. Lastly do whatever you wish and learn from it.
Best of luck in your first show.
Wouldnt I lose mass cutting test that early?

If one where to stop test-e 2 week out from a bodybuilding show then would one need to stop test-c 3 weeks out seeing rest-e has an active life of 1 week and test-c has an active life of 2 weeks? When would you stop each of the two brands of test if at all inorder to appear grainy as hell on stage?

I like to wwitch to prop about 6 weeks out. Then as I get closer (i.e 2 weeks out) drop test to 250-350mg per week and increase other compounds like masteron, winstrol, trenbolone. physiologically this makes the most sense. I've found it far more effective than keeping the test dose high and combating aromatization with AI use.

-Alex

I think this information you gave out power81 is incorrect. The studies I am reading tell me that test e has an active life of 7-8 days and test c is 14-16 days. The half life would be around 4 days for test e and 8 for test c.

thoughts on this theory

I like to wwitch to prop about 6 weeks out. Then as I get closer (i.e 2 weeks out) drop test to 250-350mg per week and increase other compounds like masteron, winstrol, trenbolone. physiologically this makes the most sense. I've found it far more effective than keeping the test dose high and combating aromatization with AI use.

-Alex
Makes perfectly good sense about reducing test as show aproaches. For arguments sake if last shot of test prop (active life 3 days) was 7 days before hitting the stage then couldnt the same effect be accomplished using 250 mgs of test e (active life 7 days) 10 days out? This is what a dude from another board has been explaining. He's highly intelligent.

yaue FREAKNHUGE made no logic saying suspension caused less water bloat then propionate.

he never said that.

these guys are telling you to dump the enth at least 4 weeks out but you obviously don't want to hear that

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear