over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reasons for AAS over Designer Steroids

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
Hema/epi update

OK soo Im 2 weeks in into this run. of 6.25 mg a day of hemaguno.

I think is is my new favorite compound. Lean gains with 0 water, lot strength, energy like crazy, feeling very confident and alert(idk how to explain just a good feeling.). Anti Estrogen effects (my nipples are completely sucked in tight and tiny) and drying up everywhere. If things keep going like this I wish i could stay on this all year haha.

Strong stuff to me!

You guys that have tried Epi is it dry like winstrol? I struggle with moon face, did you get any bloat from it?

You guys that have tried Epi is it dry like winstrol? I struggle with moon face, did you get any bloat from it?

Epi is very dry... To the point that some have joint issues. 0 bloat.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

are their any knock offs of p-plex anymore? I miss that stuff.

So dry that it makes you dryer if your taking other stuff with it.

I sound like im marketing this shit. Its cheap try it for yourself. 90tabs for 30 bucks. For me thats 6 cycles. It def works at were low dose.

Superdrol is effective at 5mg a day as well.

Most ppl run 20-40 mg a day but idk a DS is a DS could be poison so keeping it light!

Last edited:
AAS = DS

ALL THE WAY.

@BigNShredded.. I respect your opinion but from my personal experience im more into AAS, DS are good for certain people and good to start off of if someone ever asks me what to take. So i dont think they are garbage, i see sweet results all the time so dont me wrong!

@BigNShredded.. I respect your opinion but from my personal experience im more into AAS, DS are good for certain people and good to start off of if someone ever asks me what to take. So i dont think they are garbage, i see sweet results all the time so dont me wrong!

Idk man. You can kick start a cycle with epi or super with just as potent results as winny or dbol. no direct comparision in characteristics of each but in terms of gains they def work and work well.

My friend, it is a FACT--they are both 17aa methylated oral anabolic steroids. The only difference is that Winstrol has been out longer than Epistane and therefore has more long term data(anecdotally and medically).

Dianabol is a steroid, so is Superdrol. Winstrol is a steroid, so is Epistane. Get it? :)

My friend, it is a FACT--they are both 17aa methylated oral anabolic steroids. The only difference is that Winstrol has been out longer than Epistane and therefore has more long term data(anecdotally and medically).

Dianabol is a steroid, so is Superdrol. Winstrol is a steroid, so is Epistane. Get it? :)

^^^ This

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

I have only good things to say about p-plex and maybe epi, but i wouldnt risk it for SD, i still have 3 bottles in the closet and I dont plan on using the shit. Some ppl recommends 10mg ed for only 3 weeks.

SD gave me gyno... son of a bitch! P-plex was hands down the best. M1T was pretty good too.

I am thinking of kickstarting my test Eq cycle with P-plex.
Do any of you know how harsh p-plex is on lipids, liver, etc??

I have read many differing opinions.

I remember doing my first ds cycle freshmen year. I thought I was on top of the world haha. It was "mass tabs" from ids. Only compound to ever give me gyno but that's when I was an idiot thinking I was above pct.

I am thinking of kickstarting my test Eq cycle with P-plex.
Do any of you know how harsh p-plex is on lipids, liver, etc??

I have read many differing opinions.

Everytime I ran it, twice a year for 4 week cycles and went for my yearly check up all my blood work came back great. I think it may elevate lipid/ liver values while ON, but return to normal after cycle. Keep your diet clean, take your supports and you will be fine. How many mg's do you plan on running. I never went over 30

So dry that it makes you dryer if your taking other stuff with it.

I sound like im marketing this shit. Its cheap try it for yourself. 90tabs for 30 bucks. For me thats 6 cycles. It def works at were low dose.

Superdrol is effective at 5mg a day as well.

Most ppl run 20-40 mg a day but idk a DS is a DS could be poison so keeping it light!

damn only 5mg of superdrol per day? and I heard the hemaguno stuff was off the market?

SD gave me gyno... son of a bitch! P-plex was hands down the best. M1T was pretty good too.

I hear M1T is pretty harsh. Did you take anything for the gyno and if so what was it and did it work?

I remember doing my first ds cycle freshmen year. I thought I was on top of the world haha. It was "mass tabs" from ids. Only compound to ever give me gyno but that's when I was an idiot thinking I was above pct.

Did you get rid of the gyno and if so how?

Ross is completely correct!
There is obvious confusion here...Superdrol (Methasterone) is an anabolic steroid it just happens to be legal currently because the steroid control law was compound specific and Methasterone was not included as it had faded away into obscurity after its creation in 1956.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshely
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131